The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2020, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 13
Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!
Re: Advice on whether to go for a check-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Why only concern about HIV? There is many others like cancer, COVID also got no cure. Don't think too much, do the test and move on.
It’s due to the stigma.
Old 13-08-2020, 12:12 AM
Samster

Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Hard to quantify but it does happen. That is because STDs like HPV and HSV1 & 2 are transmitted by skin to skin contact via areas that are not covered by the condom eg the base of the shaft and the scrotum.

Condoms only reduce the probability of transmission they do not eliminate the risk.
Understood. Thanks!
Old 13-08-2020, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgdora View Post
always uses condoms during sex
Actually in your case there is virtually no risk at all as your sex is purely protected
Old 13-08-2020, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
Actually in your case there is virtually no risk at all as your sex is purely protected
Ya i tell myself that too but knowing that alot of things are very low chance but not entirely no chance makes me worry. That’s why I think i will want to go see the doctor and ask for his advice. If it turns out he says no checks is required that that’s fine.
Old 13-08-2020, 10:42 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya i tell myself that too but knowing that alot of things are very low chance but not entirely no chance makes me worry. That’s why I think i will want to go see the doctor and ask for his advice. If it turns out he says no checks is required that that’s fine.
There is no such thing as "entirely no chance" for any disease.

What you hear from the doctor will depend entirely upon which doctor you see.

Some will tell you not to worry about it. Others may send you for a whole host of tests just to be on the safe side.

As for HSV (Herpes) there is a very good chance that you already have it as at least 60% to 70% of the population are infected.

Your chance of being infected is therefore 0.6

HPV is pretty widespread too.

HIV is very unlikely.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-08-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hi all. I started frequent FLs 2 years ago and during this cb period i had kind of kick off the habit of visiting them and i want to stop visiting. I wonder if i should go for a consultation and ask the doctor if a check-up is necessary or not. I always uses condoms during sex and i am not someone who visits them every week. Usually once or twice a month. I hope during that time i didn ruin my health and i wishes to stay health since now i decided to quit. Please give me some advice on this. Thank you.
i suggest not to think about it too much as u had not generated any form of symptoms. worrying more will kills u internally. i had such thoughts too in the past that keeps me so stress and awake at night. ended up nth happen..

however if u really want a piece of mind, just do a check will do. 99% chance u are clean as u always played safe plus u do not show any signs of symptoms for the things u worried about. its more of mentally. good luck bro anyway stay safe.

PS. covid is more dangerous as there is no cure atm.
Old 15-08-2020, 06:45 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LurkerLurks View Post
i suggest not to think about it too much as u had not generated any form of symptoms. worrying more will kills u internally. i had such thoughts too in the past that keeps me so stress and awake at night. ended up nth happen..

however if u really want a piece of mind, just do a check will do. 99% chance u are clean as u always played safe plus u do not show any signs of symptoms for the things u worried about. its more of mentally. good luck bro anyway stay safe.

PS. covid is more dangerous as there is no cure atm.
Covid is far less dangerous as the vast majority will clear the virus with no symptoms whatsoever. Only a very small percentage have serious symptoms.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-08-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster

Thank you for all the advices given to me. I will make an appointment to do a check just to be on the safe side.
Old 18-08-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
Res2Dent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRes2Dent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yup, do a check. Chances of getting Syphilis is very high because that is something that condom cannot prevent, if there is just 1 small sore on the vulva and your skin came in contact, high chance will get.
Old 21-09-2020, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thest4g deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
There is no such thing as "entirely no chance" for any disease.

What you hear from the doctor will depend entirely upon which doctor you see.

Some will tell you not to worry about it. Others may send you for a whole host of tests just to be on the safe side.

As for HSV (Herpes) there is a very good chance that you already have it as at least 60% to 70% of the population are infected.

Your chance of being infected is therefore 0.6

HPV is pretty widespread too.

HIV is very unlikely.
Although HIV is very unlikely, the stats released by MOH still show about 300 people on average tested positive every year, makes me wonder where they get infected from, the number of females testing positive are so low too. I wonder if those numbers will drop this year given the travel ban, assuming they get it overseas
Old 22-09-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1958 / Power: 23
maufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant futuremaufans has a brilliant future

One thing I don’t understand. Join Sammyboy 2011, means already 9 years & you started frequent FLs & worried with protected sex? Your worry due to financial or you wanna settle down ah?

Quote:
Hi all. I started frequent FLs 2 years ago and during this cb period i had kind of kick off the habit of visiting them and i want to stop visiting. I wonder if i should go for a consultation and ask the doctor if a check-up is necessary or not. I always uses condoms during sex and i am not someone who visits them every week. Usually once or twice a month. I hope during that time i didn ruin my health and i wishes to stay health since now i decided to quit. Please give me some advice on this. , Thank you.
Old 22-09-2020, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi all. I started frequent FLs 2 years ago and during this cb period i had kind of kick off the habit of visiting them and i want to stop visiting. I wonder if i should go for a consultation and ask the doctor if a check-up is necessary or not. I always uses condoms during sex and i am not someone who visits them every week. Usually once or twice a month. I hope during that time i didn ruin my health and i wishes to stay health since now i decided to quit. Please give me some advice on this. Thank you.
If you can afford it and no GF/wife why not? These ladies are there for us to relieve stress. Sex is a good way to find peace
Old 08-10-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
TreeTrunks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Sex is a good way to find peace
Very true bro, when i am stressed i always have sex as that makes my day better
Old 11-05-2021, 01:43 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

I gathered the HIV risk stats from various health agencies like US CDC, BHIVA, ASHMA and Stanford Guide is this article here:

https://drtanmenshealthblog.com/2021...f-getting-hiv/

At the end of the day, risk is very low but not zero.

And yes there are many other things that can be caught aside from HIV.
Old 03-01-2024, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 8
ghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to beholdghostcow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by icypryce View Post
I got hpv with condom on so prolly theres still a slight chance of getting
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenDanny View Post
Good luck but u should be fine since very low chance get, Few years ago i very frequent find fl and even did raw with some of them, lucky go test hsv hiv all negative, only got hpv from ex fb
Quote:
I read about hpv and yes, there is a slight chance of getting and i might have gotten at some point but it went away since there are no symptons. Will get it checked still. Thanks!
Did your HPV show any symptoms? Is there even tests for HPV detection? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1