The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2005, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
birdo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV in KL

Hey Bro TCK,
Have you been to Starkiss at old town PJ ? Heard that they re-open but not sure of the condition.
Old 11-04-2005, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
sutramaster is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306
Well, its all depanding where you go, for a normal C gred KTV, anywhere between $50 to $100 for BJ and $100 to $150 for extra action, for gred B like Emico, Mercury, Golden Hores, it like $100 and $200 repectively and for 5 star clubs like Bintang Palace, Vegas, Superstar, it will be really high, ranging from $200 to $500 in BJ and FJ in w/room and $1k or above for FJ outside the club area.

Whatever it is, its only a general guildline and can be negotiable. Sometime, you will get it for free if the ger happens to like you or......
Thanks.. the rates you mention, they are in ringgit?
Old 12-04-2005, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdo
Hey Bro TCK,
Have you been to Starkiss at old town PJ ? Heard that they re-open but not sure of the condition.
Its better for you to skip this place as they are high on MIB target. Nothing much to offer though as most of the gers are older then other places and not much choices....
Old 12-04-2005, 09:32 AM
Samster

tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sutramaster
Thanks.. the rates you mention, they are in ringgit?

Yeap, RM. They gers will be happier if you pay them in SGD !
Old 12-04-2005, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
birdo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Its better for you to skip this place as they are high on MIB target. Nothing much to offer though as most of the gers are older then other places and not much choices....
Thanks bro TCK, I think better search somewhere else. Well, reall miss those Puchong places,with lots of prc and its reall fun.
Old 13-04-2005, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdo
Thanks bro TCK, I think better search somewhere else. Well, reall miss those Puchong places,with lots of prc and its reall fun.

The olden days of PRC empires here in KL are histroy liao... really miss it sometime now...
Old 13-04-2005, 12:16 PM
Samster

KTV in Seremban

Went out checking PRC KTV in Seremban yesterday with 2 friends. Its Dimaco KTV opp DBS. It opens from 2pm-5am in the morning !!! The earliest operating KTV ever I have been in Malaysia !!!

But the gers only comes in by 3pm, the better looking ones only arr after 5pm as they were "too tired" after working late the nite before. , claimed by the mummy.

My 1st bro from another forum got 1 Fujian ger, SYT and really naive, 1st day on work and the rest...you now la. My friend don even dare to touch her... really like sitting with yr younder sister man...

The 2nd guy was not so lucky. After he chosen the 1st ger, was quite friendly...but too friendly until she flies to too many rooms and turned him off. Then we pushed him to take another one, wow, mummy brought in no 98 and 99. 98 was old bird and sitted with him and muumy pushed 99 to me even there was another Fujian ger next to me.

While we started palying games, 98 was really into in and had more eye contact with me then my fr. Then again, he got turned off after she flies to other room again. He later order 2 more jugs of beer and tips the mummy before he left for KL. Also visa expired for him. Just too bad.

We proceed with some singing and me kissing the Fujian PRC while 99 flies away. She was quite pretty and tall, from Hunan and my friend told me she can be "bought" for $700. Others was only $400.

4 jugs of beer and 1 jug of coke comes (plus towels and tid bits) to only $180.
We tip the ger $50 each. Oh ya...the gers drink will cost u another $10 cash.

Cant imagine we spend so little from 4 till 830pm. Thereafter, the gers will be booked on $48.30 nett (quite funny figure) per hour. To book out is $400.

Saw 2 quite pretty mummy too and for any bro keen to spend 1 hour journey there, PM me for contact.
Old 18-04-2005, 12:46 PM
Samster

FR on GH

Brother Ullalla, after having fun last week at Golden Horse for both of you, must write FR for the benefit of others la, somemore you are newbie !!! If not, next time you ask other bro for favour, you know la....
Old 19-04-2005, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
betweenus21 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV in Seremban

Quote:
Went out checking PRC KTV in Seremban yesterday with 2 friends. Its Dimaco KTV opp DBS. It opens from 2pm-5am in the morning !!! The earliest operating KTV ever I have been in Malaysia !!!

But the gers only comes in by 3pm, the better looking ones only arr after 5pm as they were "too tired" after working late the nite before. , claimed by the mummy.

My 1st bro from another forum got 1 Fujian ger, SYT and really naive, 1st day on work and the rest...you now la. My friend don even dare to touch her... really like sitting with yr younder sister man...

The 2nd guy was not so lucky. After he chosen the 1st ger, was quite friendly...but too friendly until she flies to too many rooms and turned him off. Then we pushed him to take another one, wow, mummy brought in no 98 and 99. 98 was old bird and sitted with him and muumy pushed 99 to me even there was another Fujian ger next to me.

While we started palying games, 98 was really into in and had more eye contact with me then my fr. Then again, he got turned off after she flies to other room again. He later order 2 more jugs of beer and tips the mummy before he left for KL. Also visa expired for him. Just too bad.

We proceed with some singing and me kissing the Fujian PRC while 99 flies away. She was quite pretty and tall, from Hunan and my friend told me she can be "bought" for $700. Others was only $400.

4 jugs of beer and 1 jug of coke comes (plus towels and tid bits) to only $180.
We tip the ger $50 each. Oh ya...the gers drink will cost u another $10 cash.

Cant imagine we spend so little from 4 till 830pm. Thereafter, the gers will be booked on $48.30 nett (quite funny figure) per hour. To book out is $400.

Saw 2 quite pretty mummy too and for any bro keen to spend 1 hour journey there, PM me for contact.
Hi bro Tck - would appreciate if u could pm me and let me know where it is as am not so familiar with seremban town - then perhaos we can go early tomorrow just b4 5pm.
Old 19-04-2005, 10:56 PM
Samster (M)

eZous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Brother Ullalla, after having fun last week at Golden Horse for both of you, must write FR for the benefit of others la, somemore you are newbie !!! If not, next time you ask other bro for favour, you know la....
anyone free tonight? sian...
Old 19-04-2005, 10:59 PM
Samster (M)

eZous deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: KTV in KL

anyone free to cheong tonight...sian...
Old 20-04-2005, 12:58 AM
Samster

Atlantis Outing

Supposed to meet my frd for HH at PJ Hilton last nite but not even finished 1 jug, he said wanna check out gers, so we ended up in Atlantis. From 6 till 3 am !!!

I am so tired until cant sleep even its pass 1am right now....

Hope I will be able to write FR 2moro cos quite fun there...except....

Will be continue....
Old 22-04-2005, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
KL_LOCAL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro TCK,

Thanks for helping me out the other day. You are really the sifu in the KTV scene. Sorry for the misunderstanding. When I called I only wanted to know if you have any recommendation at Atlantis, me and my bunch of colleagues were thinking of going either that night or the following night. But as usual, they flew kite. So no fun, went back to HC. Haha....

Will definitely call you the next time we go out. Thanks
Old 25-04-2005, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KL_LOCAL
Bro TCK,

Thanks for helping me out the other day. You are really the sifu in the KTV scene. Sorry for the misunderstanding. When I called I only wanted to know if you have any recommendation at Atlantis, me and my bunch of colleagues were thinking of going either that night or the following night. But as usual, they flew kite. So no fun, went back to HC. Haha....

Will definitely call you the next time we go out. Thanks
No prob. Funny thing was I was there, sitting at the lobby and chatting with the mgr and mummy. You shud have give me a cal and we can talk cock a little bit la... Next time, dont be too ad hoc as these places are always fully booked and need at least 1 or 1/2 day notice la. Cheers..
Old 25-04-2005, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eZous
anyone free to cheong tonight...sian...

Sorry bro for the miss during yr last trip. Since you have my number now, next time sms or cal me 1 day before you arrive and I will arrange some fun for you, you onli like CKT right ? What about PRC ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1