The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2019, 07:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
5ay5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Agent Has Fallen: Sarah Quek (BDSM, noncon)

Enjoying the story, please continue TS
Old 11-12-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 12-12-2019, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more soon TS.
Old 15-12-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
Amigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAmigoni89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Compliments to Rage24 for keeping so many good stories going at the same time, amazing!
Old 15-12-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigoni89 View Post
Compliments to Rage24 for keeping so many good stories going at the same time, amazing!
Appreciate it bro, happy to have a local audience. Thanks to everyone as well! Hope I won't let you guys down with what I have planned ahead in mind.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yong puts Annie down and points a gun at her head.

"Now fucking suck my lanjiao or you will suck the gun barrel instead!"

Annie's thoughts had already been corrupted by the DM-2 drug. Between her constant thoughts of intercourse and the desire to survive, she begrudgingly opens her mouth and starts sucking his penis. It's absolutely repulsive as Yong invades her mouth over and over, as she can taste the precum secrete and fill her filthy mouth. She tries to fight it with her tongue, but it only pleasures Yong more.

Annie is forced to suck Yong's cock

"Wow, your cock sucking skills are not bad! Let limpeh reward you with a good rape!" Yong yelled out.

Yong pulls his member out of her mouth and spits at her vagina to lubricate it and to shame her.

"Your chao cheebye will be cleaner with my saliva on it, haha! I guarantee you we will use it until spoil!" he taunted.

"Oh no. This is really happening. I...am going to get raped." Annie thought. There is not a chance she is getting away with this, with no one aware of her location and with her so securely tied up. But still, her mouth defies.

"Last chance to surrender, Yong. You penetrate me, and I swear I will penetrate you with bullets...OW!"

Yong does not even let her finish as he inserts his cock head inside her vagina, unprotected.

"You FUCKING CHEEBYE!" she yelled. His cock head was too thick and it hurt.

"Become limpeh prostitute already still so stubborn. Pain ar? Then liddat how?"

He forces his entire cock in with a single thrust, to Annie's horror.

"AAARRRGGGHHHH!!!"

Annie yelled louder than she ever had before as the pain is excruciating. It doesn't even get drowned out by the laughter of the other henchmen.

"Haha so poor thing! Bobian, what else can you do? Tied up like a helpless pig!" mocked Yong. He then starts making thrusts as the rape of SP Annie Leung has truly commenced. Annie tried to make her mind go blank hoping it would make it pass quicker, but with every inch of Yong's thrust, it sends a wave of pain and pleasure throughout her body that is impossible to ignore.

Yong commences with Annie's rape

"So this is what getting raped feels like. Poor Sarah...I...I must get revenge for us..." she thought to herself.

Yong is brutal in his rape, rarely letting up on speed and always shoving her into different positions to fuck. His henchmen made it worse by taking a video of her from multiple angles, even telling her to smile at the camera and laughing at her bouncing breasts. She could only look away, defeated.

Yong pulls no punches in fucking Annie

The rape went on for a cruel 30 minutes, and even with Yong's spit, his precum, and the love juices secreting out of her vagina thanks to the effects of the DM-2 drug, her pussy still became sore.

"Ok, I shouldn't hold up the others. Come, SP Leung, time to be pregnant." Yong said.

"Wa...what...pregnant? No, please, don't cum inside me! I'll drink it! Come on my tits!" she begged. All he does is laugh.

"Ah so you like to drink cum! Ok next time I let you drink! But tonight must get pregnant!"

Yong speeds up his thrusts, making it more painful than ever, as the henchmen laughed at her bouncing tits. Then her worst nightmare happened...he ejaculated a massive load of warm semen right inside her. It's the first time a man's seed had ever fertilized her womb...and it's from her worst enemy.

The ejaculation...Annie's total defeat

"You...you fucker...how dare you cum inside me...fucking rapist..." she protested with whatever energy she had remaining.

"Ok. next!" yelled Yong, as the henchmen took over. One by one, they took turns to violate Annie, all of them ejaculating inside her womb. Annie could no longer form any coherent thoughts as she deals with the pain of being gang raped. It went on for four hours as eight men raped her over and over again, refusing to cum anywhere else, only inside her. Annie passes out in her own tears.

Yong shakes her up after another few hours. "Oi, prostitute. Boss is here to see you."
Old 15-12-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
FrenceLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update bro TS, please keep going
Old 16-12-2019, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 785 / Power: 15
Roozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to beholdRoozu is a splendid one to behold

Book mark here. Can't wait for the next episode
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Old 18-10-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
elementz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was doing some research and found this good. Nice bro
Old 18-10-2020, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
James7Milner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, hope TS will update soon
Old 18-10-2020, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7937 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

Thread subscribed!

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me.

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 19-10-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
sysnine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent story with equally good pics
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1