The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2018, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
Timidshyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Serious question about lust

I've been having uncontrollable urge to have sex. FYI I'm single but my recent fb don't want to do it anymore. I can't find anymore fb so I'm considering quitting cheonging. Problem is I'm horny all the fucking time. I keep having flashbacks of how fun it was when she's wet below etc. I want to forget all that and not feel horny all the time. I'm considering eating pills just to surpress this hunger for lust. I know some people here have erectile dysfunction but it's not fun when your cock is always standing even after going from from the sex ordeal.

My options are to just throw away my phone so I can't find anymore sex buddies or vasectomy. Not trolling. I'm really serious about this. It's not healthy and I also want to find a proper gf and stop chiong girls or prostitute
Old 09-10-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 863 / Power: 12
tonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to beholdtonyseng is a splendid one to behold
Re: Serious question about lust

You sick, go see doctor faster
Old 09-10-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5545 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

the age-old remedy is to take up a hobbie or occupy your time some other ways to take your mind off the urge.

otherwise, why not masturbation? i believe after jerking off, you may feel less horny? one time cannot, two times? three times?
Old 09-10-2018, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
the age-old remedy is to take up a hobbie or occupy your time some other ways to take your mind off the urge.

otherwise, why not masturbation? i believe after jerking off, you may feel less horny? one time cannot, two times? three times?
Masturbating does help but I get horny 2 hours later. Sometimes 30 mins
Old 09-10-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Trust me, if you musturbate more than the times you get horny, you get sick and tired from it after a few days.

And just get a new hobby to get the thoughts out of your mind.you simply have too much time to keep thinking.....
Old 09-10-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by youmee View Post
Trust me, if you musturbate more than the times you get horny, you get sick and tired from it after a few days.

And just get a new hobby to get the thoughts out of your mind.you simply have too much time to keep thinking.....
I'll try to do that bro. Thanks
Old 10-10-2018, 12:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

suggest you go seek help from trained counsellor before you sink further.

http://sacsingapore.org/registry/fin...sex-sexuality/
Old 10-10-2018, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timidshyboy View Post
I've been having uncontrollable urge to have sex. FYI I'm single but my recent fb don't want to do it anymore. I can't find anymore fb so I'm considering quitting cheonging. Problem is I'm horny all the fucking time. I keep having flashbacks of how fun it was when she's wet below etc. I want to forget all that and not feel horny all the time. I'm considering eating pills just to surpress this hunger for lust. I know some people here have erectile dysfunction but it's not fun when your cock is always standing even after going from from the sex ordeal.

My options are to just throw away my phone so I can't find anymore sex buddies or vasectomy. Not trolling. I'm really serious about this. It's not healthy and I also want to find a proper gf and stop chiong girls or prostitute
Do u even do exercise?

If no, it's a good way to let out the energy
Old 10-10-2018, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post
Do u even do exercise?

If no, it's a good way to let out the energy
yup, a good solution is something along that line. the satisfaction from sex is akin to getting satisfaction (lower levels) as with eating, videos, games, achievements etc.
Old 10-10-2018, 02:36 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
randy23 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyseng View Post
You sick, go see doctor faster
Yap bro...
Old 10-10-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timidshyboy View Post

Enjoy it while it last, that is my honest advice. The day you lose this urge is the day when your life goes downhill.

Onward and Upward my friend
Old 10-10-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 19
D-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to beholdD-joker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentle Beast View Post
Enjoy it while it last, that is my honest advice. The day you lose this urge is the day when your life goes downhill.

Onward and Upward my friend

Totally agree with this. I have been controlling my lust but to be honest i felt like letting it out of control at times.

I keep telling myself the different btw a human and a animal ks we are able to control ourself. But sometimes stress do lead us out of control.

Proposal to u. If u can afford then pay for it. If not find fb. Last choice diy. But dont get a gf or a wife for the sake of satisfying ur lust.

There is a saying. There is cheap method and there is expensive method. Really depending on what u want.
Old 10-10-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 6
RinxRin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRinxRin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

so if u find a gf are u gonna fuck her like every 30 mins? also cannot be right?
and if u only wanna fuck everyday, a decent gf is definitely gonna feel terrible and leave u eventually.

so. finding a gf really is not the way out for u if the reason is simply because ure always horny.

see a doctor or a counsellor. (hmm.. technically im a trained one but, i dont do free counselling. lol.)

chances are its not just the hormones. theres probably some psychological issues or traumatic event in ur younger days that lead u to the way u are right now. solve the root. ba.
Old 10-10-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
KelvinT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RinxRin View Post
so if u find a gf are u gonna fuck her like every 30 mins? also cannot be right?
and if u only wanna fuck everyday, a decent gf is definitely gonna feel terrible and leave u eventually.

so. finding a gf really is not the way out for u if the reason is simply because ure always horny.

see a doctor or a counsellor. (hmm.. technically im a trained one but, i dont do free counselling. lol.)

chances are its not just the hormones. theres probably some psychological issues or traumatic event in ur younger days that lead u to the way u are right now. solve the root. ba.

Can I visit you for counselling?
Old 10-10-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
masterjedi03 is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro.... how old are you?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1