The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Impregnated by Vampire

"We’re gonna take off, sis,” Ashley said brightly.

I cocked my head at her. “You’re not gonna stay until tomorrow?”

She shook her head and she and Tracey both giggled. “No way, we don’t want to be anywhere near you on your big night.”

I flushed furiously and smacked her arm. “God, Ashley. We’re in a different building for goodness sake.” I wasn’t worried about their ears hearing us anyway.

She and Tracey exchanged a look and then they laughed again. “Yeah, we know.” I completely couldn’t hear what Ben and Teren were talking about, over their fresh bout of giggles, but figured Teren would tell me later. Wife’s privilege, right?

I sighed and smacked them again before they went off to pack their stuff. As they walked away, Teren and Hot Ben came back. They both looked worn, but had slight smiles on their faces. As Ben gave me a hug goodbye, I watched Teren over his shoulder. He cocked his dark head, listening, and then muttered something under his breath. I knew he was talking to his family, and could easily imagine which one. As Ben and I broke apart, I looked over to the other end of the dance floor. Halina was staring at us unabashedly, her eyes narrowed in disapproval as she stood still amid the handful of dancers left.

Ben noticed my gaze and looked at her too. He sucked in a quick breath as he caught her glaring at him. I think if Halina had made the slightest move towards us, he’d have bolted. “Oh god, did she hear Teren and me talking? Does she know that I know?”

I didn’t need to answer him, for Halina, several feet away from where he’d whispered that, nodded, slowly and deliberately. There was no question that she was answering him. He gasped and backed up into Teren. Teren put a hand out to steady him and Ben looked back, a little unsure about his closeness. Teren kept his eyes on Halina, as he firmly said, “You won’t be bothered, Ben. You’re free to go home, if you wish.”

Halina shifted her gaze to Teren, clearly not happy about that, but made no move to disagree with his decree. Ben took Halina’s distraction as a chance to scramble away from us. I sighed as I turned to watch him leave, both grateful that he’d chosen to remember, and sad that he wasn’t as instantly okay with it as I had been. Although, when it came to Halina, even I had needed a minute to adjust. Teren’s eyes still on Halina, I heard him mutter, “We’ll talk about this later.”

Halina shot him a glare and then turned to walk away from the pool, out the back of the patio where she could disappear into the night. I figured a cow or two were going down tonight and I hoped no humans were, deserving or not. Teren sighed and looked down on me, an arm wrapping around my satiny waist. I sighed as I wrapped an arm around him.

“So?” I asked.

He shook his head. “He says he wants to remember…but I feel like he, just as much, wants to forget.” His eyes looked sad as he softly smiled. “I don’t know if we’ll ever be the same, but I don’t think he’ll say anything.” His eyes lifted to a point off to his right, where he could sense his great-grandmother in the darkness. “And if he does…she’ll take care of it.”

I patted his chest, leaning into his side in sympathy. I knew what that friendship had meant to him, and I hoped it could somehow survive. Before I could respond to him, the rest of the guests started coming up, saying their goodbyes. My mother said it last, wishing us well, but not wanting to stay and pester our first night together. I automatically put a hand on my ever-so-slightly expanded belly, thinking it was nowhere near our first night together, but understanding my mom’s sentiment. In a way, it was our first night together, as husband and wife anyway.

As she left, Alanna came up to us. With tears in her eyes, she congratulated us both. Then she turned and started to walk away, towards the darkness Halina had disappeared into. “Where are you going?” I called after her.

She turned, a knowing smile on her lips. “We are all spending the night at the ranch hand’s home.” Her arm lifted to indicate the massive, empty spread. “You have the main house all to yourself.”

I flushed everywhere as I stammered out a thank you. She shook her head and giggled, the youthful sound matching her youthful appearance, and then she blurred from sight. Teren chuckled at seeing her dash away, and then swept me into his arms, a broad smile on his face. “Mrs. Adams, are you ready to retire for the evening?”

I tightened my arms around his neck, pushing aside my embarrassment as the desire to rip off that incredible tuxedo struck me. “Oh, yes, Mr. Adams.” I leaned in, giggling as I kissed him.

I felt his strong arms tighten and then the rush of air as he blurred us upstairs, no longer having to hide his abilities in this empty home. An empty home that for once wouldn’t be privy to my moans of passion. I delighted in that fact, just as much as I delighted in the feel of his stubbly jaw along my sensitive skin.

He set me down beside our massive bed, a fire in the fireplace already going and dozens of candles around the room, already filling it with the heady scent of vanilla. The multiple flickering orange lights masked the glow of his eyes and emphasised the desire in them. He stepped away from me, his hands trailing down the lace sleeves as he took me in. “That dress…is spectacular,” he murmured.

His eyes, combined with his feather-light touch down my arms, heated my core, made me start to burn with need for him. He inhaled deep, his eyes unfocused when they came back to mine. Stepping toward me, his body lightly brushing mine, he leaned in to whisper in my ear, “Do you have any idea how good you smell…when you’re ready for me?” His nose ran up my bare throat, left purposefully unadorned for him, since my bare neck was what he preferred most, and a gasp escaped me, my knees feeling weak. “When you’re wet…because of me?”

I could only groan at his erotic words, speech not really capable in my brain anymore. His cool lips closed over an earlobe as his hands ran up my back, the chilly fingers tracing the heart outline between my shoulder blades, giving me goose bumps. As his mouth shifted back to mine and my fingers traveled up to that dark, thick hair, he started popping open the pearl buttons along my spine.

He did each one at a slow, human speed, and it took awhile; they went all the way down to my backside. Then, with our mouths never stopping, he slipped the satin and lace material off my shoulders. His fingers followed the fabric down my arms and my breath picked up with each new inch of skin exposed. When my arms were free, his fingers explored the ribbon corset highlighting my ample cleavage before he let the dress drop. When all that remained was a satiny white pool of symbolic purity, he pulled away from my mouth and gazed at my body. His face was anything but pure as he took me in.

His breath heavier, he trailed one finger along the strap of my snow white bra. Achingly slow, he followed the strap down to the cup. My chest heaving at this point, he dipped his finger into the cup, twisting it, so the cool pad could caress the twin wounds he’d made earlier. I gasped at the sensation and the memory, and attacked his mouth, ripping his jacket off in the process.

He lifted my body out of the remnants of my heavy dress and set me on the bed. Leaning over me, still kissing, he helped me remove his shirt and vest and other fabulous adornments. When only his lower body was dressed, he straightened and looked down at me. Under his powerful gaze, my shaking fingers went to the button of his pants and slowly unfastened them. His hand came up to run through a curl in my up-do and as I, amazingly slow, opened the zipper of his black slacks, he pulled out the pins keeping my hair in place.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:50 PM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

At the same time that I freed his pants and pushed them down his hips, he freed my hair and fluffed out the curls around my shoulders. He left the tiara on. He kicked off his shoes and socks after stepping out of his pile of pants and then, only in his black boxer-briefs, he leaned over me again, until I leaned all the way back on the bed. He sighed and scooted me up to the middle, pausing only slightly, to rapidly toss the mountain of decorative pillows to the floor.

His fingers traveled from my plain white, virginal looking bra to my not so virginal abdomen, holding his twins safely deep inside. As his cool body explored every inch of my heated flesh, I explored every inch of his. My hand ducked inside his underwear, eager to feel how ready he was. He did not disappoint. My hand tightened around his cool erection as he groaned low in my ear. Then he pulled my hand away from him and crouched over me.

“Give me 15 minutes,” he said, a playful grin on his face.

I frowned and sat up on my elbows. “15 minutes? What for?”

His smile turned devilish. “It’s a surprise, one you’ll like.”

I kept up my frown, but his playful smile intrigued me. “Fine…but after 15 minutes, I start without you.”

His smile dropped at that and his eyes dragged right down my body to stare at my underwear. I couldn’t help but tease him, so I ran a perfectly manicured finger over the most sensitive part of me. He blurred out of the room after that.

While he was gone, I completely undressed and spread myself over the luxurious silk sheets, having tossed the covers to the floor, and let the firelight dance along my bare skin, making shapes and patterns in the hills and valleys. I started to feel my long, emotional day catch up to me, and hoped that whatever he was doing, he did it soon before I fell asleep. That would not be a satisfying wedding night story to tell Tracey, not that I’d be telling her much anyway.

Just when I was wishing I had his super senses and I could either hear him or sense where he was, he blurred back into the room. I gaped at the sight of him, just as he gaped at the sight of me. He looked no different than before, but he was completely naked now in the doorway, and his magnificent body was still completely ready for me. My body was instantly ready again too as anticipation shot through me.

His eyes lingered on my nakedness spread over the bed for him as he walked towards me. “You’re so beautiful,” he muttered before crawling over me. I started to respond to that as my arms instinctually went to embrace him, but the words froze on my tongue. My eyes widened in shock as he laid down on top of me, a small grin on his face at my reaction.

He was warm.

Every extremity of my body wrapped around him as I tried to process the now odd sensation. He was warm, really warm, slightly above my temperature. While I loved the cool sensation of him against my skin, feeling him this way brought back every memory of when he was alive. My eyes started to water as I caressed every section of that skin that I could find.

“How…?”

He grinned as I continued mauling him. Leaning down, he brought warm lips to my ear and I shuddered as his hot mouth sucked on a lobe. “Hot tub,” he whispered.

It was only then that I noticed that the warm skin, while not damp, had that muggy feeling you get when you’ve been in water a long time. I also finally noticed that the edges of his hair was wet, not the top, just around the sides like he’d held his face under the water. I sighed contently and brought his mouth to mine. Even his tongue was warm.

“Oh my god, you’re so warm…you’re so warm.” My hand ran down to the lower part of him, still completely hard, and now completely warm. “OMG…”

My eyes started watering and he stopped his chuckling to look over me. Confusion passed his eyes as he dried my tears. “I thought you’d like this…I’m sorry.”

I immediately shook my head. “No, I do…I so do. I just…” I swallowed and made myself smile, made myself push back the emotion. “I love how you are…I even like the cold.” My hands tightened over his body, drawing him even closer to me. “But like this…” I sighed as I hugged his head to me. “You feel alive again, Teren.”

He exhaled and pulled back, gazing at me for a moment and then shaking his head. “I am alive, Emma.” He smiled softly and rested his warm forehead to mine. “I may not be living…but I am alive.”

He kissed me then, intently, like he could show me through physical contact what he meant. I reveled in him, in our mouths perfectly moving together, our hands clutching the other’s warm flesh, our breaths fast, our sounds full of need, and his warm arousal sliding along the warmth of mine as our hips rocked together…just one shift by either of us and we’d officially consummate this marriage.

Getting lost in his temperature, I pushed his head down my chest. “I need to feel your heat…everywhere.”

He groaned, obliging me with searing kisses down my body. “God, that’s hot,” he muttered into my skin. His hands and lips worked over my body, firing every sensitive stretch of skin he passed – a swell of my breast, a rigid nipple, the slight bulge of my stomach, the softness behind my knee, a tender spot on my inner thigh. And as his pleasantly warm tongue stroked and tasted the wetness between those thighs, I grabbed his head and loudly cried out, instantly grateful this house was empty.

As I came down off my orgasm, he flipped me over, bringing his attentions to the low of my back, my spine, my ribs, my shoulder blades. It was incredibly stimulating and I was instantly ready for him again. As his mouth sucked on his favourite part of my neck and his hands slid under me to caress my breasts, my head buried into my pillow and panting into the satin, I pushed my hips back into his warm ones, wanting him to enter me.

He growled low in my ear as his hands shifted to my hips, guiding me onto him. I gasped as his warmth filled me. His coolness was incredible, but so was him feeling alive again. He groaned and dropped his head to my shoulder, his warm chest resting flush to my back, heating me inside and out. His hips moved against me as I rocked back into him. I let him know exactly how incredible he felt to me and his left hand reached out to clutch mine. Our wedding bands clicked together as we grasped each other’s fingers, nearly feeling like we were drowning in the pleasure engulfing us.

He trailed warm kisses along my shoulder blades as he moved over me and I angled my hips up to him, allowing him deeper access. Sitting back on my knees slightly, I felt a little submissive in the position I was in, which also felt appropriate. I was his. I wanted him to claim me. I wanted him to own me. And with each deep, groaning thrust, he was.

But as he was nearing his climax, he pulled out, quickly twisting me around to enter me again, but with us facing each other. His mouth came down to mine and he groaned in relief as our bodies resumed their rhythm. I felt like I understood as I wrapped my legs around him. He didn’t want to come with me submissive. We were in this together, he wanted us to come together…as equals.
Old 02-04-2017, 12:53 PM
Samster

Breathing heavy in my ear, he muttered with a tight voice, “Oh god, Emma. It’s so….it’s so…”

His voice trailed off and I grabbed his head, muttering, “I know, I know, baby.”

And I did know. We’d made love dozens of times. I mean, he’d already successfully impregnated me, but this, making love right now, it felt completely different and new. It felt like the first time. No, better than the first time, better than anytime. I wasn’t sure why that was, but being with him like this, as his wife, was such a deeper connection than I ever expected to feel during sex.

I clutched him tight as I felt a second orgasm rising in me, almost scared to feel the intensity of it; I could even feel the tears rise in me. His hand reached over to grab mine, left to left again, and he squeezed us tight, his body rigid and lightly shaking with the force of the release building inside of him. Feeling more confident that we were going into this together, I relaxed the hold on my body and let the explosion hit me. And it was an explosion, bigger than anything I’d ever felt before, ever. I let out a long cry filled with all of the love and ecstasy that I felt pouring through me.

He continued to move in me, possessing me, filling me, overwhelming me, and then a moment later, his body stilled and he cried out, his moans matching my own, his orgasm as intense as mine. I felt the release as he spilled inside of me and nearly sighed that that also, was warm. With panting breaths and slight rocking movements, we maintained the sensation as long as our spent bodies would hold onto it, and then the feeling ebbed and only peace and satisfaction remained. And a whole lot of love. Always that.

He stayed on my chest, stroking my hair and kissing my forehead as I reveled in his still warm body on top of me. “I love you, wife,” he said into my hair.

I looked up at him, the tears still in my eyes finally rolling down my cheeks. “I love you too, husband.”

To Be Continued on Next Chapter... ... ...
Old 03-04-2017, 07:40 AM
Samster

CHAPTER 8

I stirred under slick, satiny sheets. In my mind, I wasn’t in a luxurious bed, though. No, in my semi-conscious state I was floating in a pool of light red liquid. The sun was bright in the cloudless sky and as I experimentally moved, the water, while warm directly around me, became cooler farther away from my body. And unlike any liquid in real life, it supported my weight, cradled me like a waterbed – a tropical fruit punch waterbed. Somewhere in the distance, I heard birds calling and waves lapping, and as I basked under the glorious rays of the sun, I trailed my fingers through the oddly supportive red water, beads of it splashing over my bare skin, turning portions of me a speckled pink.

I laughed at the oddness of it all and a deep laugh answered me. Turning my head, I saw Teren lying next to me, supported in the strange liquid as well. He turned his head to gaze at me, his blue eyes and dark hair in sharp contrast to the red water. He smiled, his fangs pure white and casually long, then rolled over the springy water to lie over the top of me. With a soft sigh, he dropped his head to the crook of my neck. His scratchy stubble against the sensitive skin of my collarbone started bringing me to awareness.

He was real. The red lake was not, but he was real.

The haze of my dream lifted as my legs stirred in the sheets again, this time recognising the fabric as our bed, and not a fruit punch pool. My eyes still closed, I also recognised the weight on top of me, and the smell - that light cologne scent that Teren had been wearing yesterday, the day we got married. Inhaling, still more asleep than awake, I let out some sort of mumbled greeting to my husband. His head still buried in my neck, I felt the rumble through his chest in response.

Neither one of us being more than slightly conscious, I wrapped my arms around him. His body, while not nearly the temperature he’d been last night, was still on the sort-of lukewarm side, and I sleepily indulged in the feeling of him over every bare inch of me. His hands wrapped under my body in response and we held each other as we drifted through phases of light sleep.

As I fluttered in and out, my legs instinctively opened to him. As he fluttered in and out, he instinctively pressed himself against me. Neither of us speaking, one of my hands trailed down his broad back to rest at his hip, while one of his slid down my spine, curving around my pelvis to rest on my knee. He gently brought my leg around him as he settled himself more perfectly over me.

I exhaled slow as his ready body gently pushed into mine. He let out a deep sigh, sounding more like a man relaxing back into his favourite recliner, than a man making morning love to his wife. Perfectly content. With our eyes still closed, his head still buried in my neck, we began to move together. It was slow and languid, neither one of us really striving towards anything, just enjoying the feeling of being so intimately connected.

We stayed that way, silently and slowly rocking together, between the cool satin sheets and the warm, down filled quilt, for a long, blissful eternity. Just when I could feel a deep, slow buildup starting, another part of my body decided to speak up first.

100% wide awake now, I stiffened board-straight underneath him. Confused, he stopped moving and raised his head, blinking sleepily at me. “Emma?”

His tired eyes tried to focus on mine, but he was still groggy and slow moving, and my body needed him to move much quicker. One hand flew to cover my mouth and the other shoved back his shoulder, pushing him off of me. He instantly retreated, understanding that I was about to lose it on him if he didn’t. Without looking back, I shot up off the bed and stumbled my way to the bathroom. I just barely made it into the private room with the toilet.

I was so ready for this part of pregnancy to be over with.

Almost immediately, his now cool hands were running up and down my back. I looked at him over my shoulder as I panted into the bowl, sort of hating him for putting me in this position. He smirked at my expression and pointed at the swirling water I’d just flushed down. “Sorry, did I do that?” His voice was sweet and innocent, but the twinkle in his eye was not.

Glaring at him as I sat back on my heels, I put a hand on my stomach and raised an eyebrow. “You know you did.”

“Sorry.” He grinned, not looking sorry at all.

I wanted to complain a bit, but then he swept me into his arms and treated me to a nice, relaxing, soapy shower. As he washed my hair and massaged my back, I just couldn’t find the words to complain anymore. When I was clean and feeling human again, he wrapped me in a huge, fluffy robe and put me back in bed. Then he blurred away and left me alone. I wanted to complain about that too, until ten minutes later he came back with bacon, eggs and a plate of waffles. I love my husband.

He seemed to love me too. As I scarfed down my food in our bed, he played with my wedding band, a loving, peaceful look on his face the entire time he twisted my ring in never-ending circles. When I was full and finished, and positive it would stay down, I set my plate on the nightstand and proceeded to finish what I’d so rudely halted this morning.
Old 03-04-2017, 07:44 AM
Samster

This time, I made it through without getting sick.

His family stayed away for the bulk of the day. Well, for Halina and Imogen it wasn’t really a choice, they were stuck wherever they were until the sun set, but Jack and Alanna stayed away, giving us our newlywed space. And we needed it. We didn’t leave the room much, or the bed for that matter. We lounged, laughed, talked, made love, napped, played card games and made love again, all afternoon long. It was bliss. Pure, romantic, we-just-got-married bliss.

Teren did slip out of our oasis once or twice (dressed only in a pair of loose lounge pants, which was a delightfully yummy sight) to get a bite to eat. I let him leave by himself, taking the time he was gone to call my mom and sister. I sort of wanted to call Tracey, just to talk to Ben, to make sure he was okay, but I suppose that could wait. I mean, Teren and I had already kind of had our honeymoon, and today would be all I was going to get, so I was going to enjoy every darn minute.

When Teren came back, full and satisfied, he immediately stripped off his lounge pants, and I thoroughly enjoyed every single second of our time together.

Eventually the sun did set though, and Teren and I got dressed, and stayed dressed. He let me know they were coming back and we headed downstairs to greet everybody. As I was hugging Alanna and thanking her for the beautiful weekend, Halina immediately grabbed Teren’s arm and pulled him into the library. And let me tell you, when Halina wanted someone to follow her, vampire or not, that person followed. Teren stumbled a bit as she drag him away.

I eyed where they went nervously as I saw both Alanna and Imogen cringe a bit. At one point, even I could hear the heated voices. At that point, Imogen slung her hand over my arm and gently patted me, pulling me towards the kitchen. I let them drag me away, knowing they were trying to spare me the showdown going on a few rooms away. Alanna set me at the table and made a quick meal for Jack and me. Jack studied his plate, but occasionally looked at his wife and then down the hallway where Teren and Halina were still “talking”.

When he did it again as Imogen and Alanna started sipping their drinks, also throwing glances at the hall, I dropped my fork and said, “Shouldn’t someone go in there?”

The trio looked at each other and then to where Teren was. Imogen finally broke the silence, sipping her blood. “He’s fine.”

I sighed, giving Alanna hopeful eyes. She sighed as she met my gaze. “He really is fine. He’s just…explaining the situation to her.”

I looked at the three of them and shrugged. “What situation? Ben?”

They looked at each other again and then back at me. Imogen answered, her youthful face looking concerned as she glanced at the door. “Yes. “ She brought her eyes back to mine. “We really don’t like people to know about us. Teren knows that. Ben should have been wiped immediately.”

I blinked at each of them. “I knew.”

Alanna and Imogen shared a glance that spoke volumes. I suddenly realised that if Teren and I hadn’t ended up together, I most definitely would not have been allowed to remember what he was. I suspected that, but knowing that for sure was a bit startling. Tears stung my eyes at the thought; I couldn’t imagine not knowing. Alanna’s eyes sympathised as she watched the emotion on my face. “It’s just a precaution, Emma. The fewer who know, the fewer who can find out.”

I swallowed as I looked over her beautiful but sad, pale eyes. “My sister knows,” I whispered, suddenly worried that my confidant was going to be snatched away from me.

Imogen looked down while Alanna glanced at Jack. With my heart in my throat, Alanna spoke at me, her eyes never leaving her husband. “Halina spoke with her. She won’t wipe her mind,” her eyes returned to me, “as long as she stays silent.” She smiled softly and shrugged. “Halina is quite attached to the girl, as are we all.”

I exhaled softly, relief filling me that my sister’s memory would not be tampered with. A thought struck me as I thought about that. No one was allowed to know their secret? Did that mean that no one was allowed to even remember them? “How much does she wipe? When she erases someone, how much do they remember?”

The vampires looked at each other again and it was Imogen who answered me this time. “It depends on the circumstances. She won’t touch the people who came to the wedding, that meeting was too trivial, must people will have forgotten our faces in a few weeks. For other relationships, she may take everything. Some people, the acquaintances we’re around the most, but can’t be let in on the secret, well, when we leave here, they won’t even remember our names. They’ll only have a vague sense that they knew this person once…but every specific thing about us will elude them. We could meet them again, giving them the exact same names, and they’d never even realise that they already knew us.”

The tears stung my eyes again as the implications of that hit me. Aside from each other, hardly anyone they met really remembered who they were. I suppose, when it was time to move to another region, all traces of them were erased. That must take Halina weeks to scour through all the people. Although, most of the family stayed secluded at the ranch. The only vampire really out there forming attachments, was Teren. He was creating a lot of work for her by leaving coworkers and friends and others that would need memories dimmed, if not eradicated. No wonder they didn’t like him being away from the ranch. How lonely to not have anyone remember the bond they had with you.

And, I suppose, if things had worked out differently for Teren and I…I wouldn’t even know him. With how close we’d gotten, they would have taken everything. Every cherished memory I had. While I wouldn’t know the difference, Teren would. He’d still be in love, but to me, he’d be a complete stranger, just someone I’d spilt coffee on one day. I desperately wanted to hug him, all of them. “That’s so…sad,” I whispered, a tear finally dropping to my cheek.

Alanna reached out and wiped it away, a small smile on her fanged face as she sipped her blood. “We have each other.”

I shook my head. “But Teren wants more.”

Imogen sighed and reached out for Alanna’s hand. As one, they turned to Jack when he finally spoke. “He does. He wants a normal life, normal job…normal friends.” Jack sighed and shook his head. “The fact that the side effects are so mild on him, that he can pass as human so easily, makes living a life in secret…more difficult.” Jack shrugged, his aged eyes looking sad. “He’s always wanted to leave his mark on the world…and that just can’t happen. It’s impossible to not leave some sort of trail, not with how connected the world is now, but we do what we can. It’s one of the reasons Teren writes under an alias.”

Jack sighed while that fact sank in. Teren wrote articles for Gate Magazine under the name John Jones. Very generic. I had always assumed he did that for privacy. I guess in a way, I was right. Alanna met eyes with Jack and they gave each other sympathetic smiles. I wondered if someday, Teren and I would share sympathetic smiles over the table, while our children’s spouses dealt with the realities of their lives.
Old 03-04-2017, 07:48 AM
Samster

"It hurts him, I think, having to hide,” Alanna said quietly.

I looked down, hating this conversation, but understanding it too. The constant charade, the self imposed isolation, the endless lies - all of it to hide the truth from everyone. People who, either way, wouldn’t be allowed to remember much, if anything, about him. It was heartbreaking for someone who ached for normalcy.

The vampires simultaneously looked up at the door, and a moment later Jack and I did as well. Halina huffed through first, heading to the table and pouring a thick glass of blood from the carafe, immediately downing it. Teren came in a few steps later, looking tired, but happy. He smiled softly at me as he sat down. When Halina slammed the carafe down in front of him, probably denting the table, he didn’t react, only grabbed it and calmly poured himself a glass. I guess he’d won.

After the silent dinner, where Halina pouted and both Imogen and Alanna whispered foreign words to her, I tried to help Alanna clean up the wedding decorations still strewn all throughout the entryway and backyard. I should have known better. She shooed me off, loaded Teren down with our presents and as much of the leftovers for me that he could carry, and practically swept us out the door.

As Teren packed up our car, I said my final goodbyes and thanked all of them. Ending up in front of Halina last, I gave her a hug, her cold body giving me a slight shiver in the December air. Her pale eyes were worried when I pulled back, but she wasn’t looking at me, her eyes were attached to Teren’s back, watching him fill the trunk of his Prius. Feeling sympathetic, and hormonal, and full of I-just-got-married good feelings, I cupped her cheek.

Shocked, her eyes shifted over to mine. A little shocked myself, I dropped my hand and stole a glance at Teren. “He’ll be okay, Halina.” Bringing my eyes back to hers, I held them intently. The wind picked up some, billowing out Halina’s tresses like a pure black cloud. “I won’t let anything happen to him.”

Even I knew my promise was an impossible one. I guess I said it so that she would know she wasn’t alone in worrying over him. I was right there with her. She seemed to understand that and smiled at me, nodding lightly. We hugged again and were still hugging when Teren walked up to us.

He smiled at the two of us, at me seemingly bonding with the one vampire that had nearly had me running for the hills a few months ago, and then his eyes settled on his great-grandmother. He spoke a long, flowery Russian sentence to her. She sighed and nodded before reaching up and hugging him, repeating the only line that I’d actually understood – Ya Tebya Lyublyu - I love you.

My eyes watered as Teren grabbed my hand and led me to the car. Darn emotional vampires.

I tried to bring up the conversation he’d had with Halina on the car ride home, but he didn’t really want to talk about it, only saying that she was worrying too much about it, and that he was positive Ben wasn’t going to say anything to anyone. I could see the tension in his jaw when he said that though and thought Teren was simply wishing out loud. He wanted to believe Ben would choose their friendship over fear, or even over fame. I wasn’t sure, but I’d imagine that one of Halina’s concerns was that once he was outside of their influence, he’d gather his courage and speak out. Most reputable news sources would scoff at his tale, but if he looked hard enough, he could probably find one that wouldn’t. If he wanted to sell a story and make a little money, Teren’s was a good one to sell.

I just didn’t see that with Ben though. Neither did Teren apparently, that’s why he let him leave. He had faith. I guess tomorrow would answer the question for both of us. If he was going to spill, Tracey would be the first one he spilled to.

I put it out of my mind when we arrived at home; there was nothing I could do about it tonight anyway. Teren walked around the car to help me exit, as he liked to do, but paused an inordinately long amount of time at my door. He looked at me blankly through the glass and I knew he wasn’t really seeing me. I knew he was listening. Without opening my door, he straightened and looked across the street. I looked with him, but saw nothing out of the ordinary.

It was the same large, two-story dwelling that we’d left behind Friday morning. Painted in a sort of salmon colour that I found atrocious, it had high hedges that formed a natural fence around the perimeter. A balcony on the front of the home, highlighting what I’d always assumed was the master bedroom upstairs, was just as empty as it usually was. And In the darkness, I could just make out Goldie, Spike’s favourite cat to chase, jump down off the vacant front porch to dash underneath the shrubbery before running off down the street. All pretty standard stuff.

Teren had an eerie look on his face though and a growl rumbled from his chest. I could hear him all the way through the thin metal of the car. I could almost feel it vibrating my skin as I sat safe and sound on the inside. Panic sliced through me at hearing that noise coming from him, but when he looked about ready to stride over to our neighbor’s garish spread to personally investigate whatever was bothering his senses, I cracked open my door. He startled and looked back at me, pointing at the door in a clear command to stay put.

Ignoring my natural instincts to not be commanded, I opted for caution and stayed standing in the open door frame. He looked back at the street when it seemed I was obeying, and then took a step forward. I caught his hand at the last moment and he looked back at me, the desire to stay warring with the desire to leave, clear on his face. I shook my head at him, commanding him to stay. If I was going to be cautious, then so was he.

“I’m tired. I want us to go to bed.” I stressed the “us” in that sentence, just in case he’d missed it. I didn’t know what he was hearing, but I knew it was something I didn’t want him leaving me to go check out. Besides, hadn’t I just promised Halina that I wouldn’t let anything happen to him? We were stronger together than apart, he needed to learn that.

He finally sighed and with one last look, and I swear a sniff, scooped me up dramatically to carry me across the threshold, like we were back in the fifties or something. I giggled, letting relief push worry from me, and an exuberant Spike met us at the door, having run into the house from a newly installed doggy door just off the laundry room. He barked and ran circles around the two of us, running in-between Teren’s legs whenever he could, while Teren attempted to keep moving forward without stepping on him.
Old 03-04-2017, 07:52 AM
Samster

Teren set me down in the entryway, Spike jumping up so he could try and lick my face, while Teren walked back outside to get our bags. I watched him through the open door as he grabbed our belongings from the trunk. He occasionally glanced over at the house, shaking his head a little, but made no move to go near it. I exhaled in relief when he was finally done, setting our stuff down just inside the door and softly closing it, shutting the world out. Then with a wicked grin, he blurringly fast swept me back into his arms. I squeaked and held him tight as my body adjusted from being upright, to being carried. Laughing at my reaction, Teren held me tighter and gave me a quick kiss. Then our little trio headed upstairs and Teren laid me down on our bed while he went to bring our stuff up from downstairs.

I gave him a look that clearly said, ‘you better only be going downstairs, and not outside to investigate whatever you heard, while I’m out of eyeshot’. He stared at me for a second and then nodded in silent acquiescence, understanding. Trusting that he’d listen to me, I comfortably settled myself on the bed, letting the busy weekend overwhelm my body. Spike hopped up with me, his long tongue lolling out the side of his mouth as his whole body vibrated with happy energy. He nuzzled into my back and, snuggling into his furry warmth, I was asleep long before Teren came back.

I was so tired that I didn’t wake up until Teren kissed me goodbye for work the next morning. Smiling that he was fine, I kissed him back eagerly. My fingers ran over the metal of his wedding band as our hands slid together; the metal was as cool as his skin. As he straightened to leave, he handed me a calla lily. I smiled and took it, inhaling deep, amazed at his never-ending romantic side. So far, married life was going swimmingly.

Once he was gone, I crawled out of bed and made myself get ready for work. I couldn’t help the small grin at the fact that I was in my pajamas. I was so out of it last night, that I hadn’t even noticed him changing me.

Forcing my still tired body to go through the motions of showering, dressing and doing makeup, I suddenly thought Tracey had a good point when she’d asked why I was still working. Teren’s family had money, seemingly a lot of money. Did I really need to keep trudging to a job every day? I did like it though. It occupied my mind and made me feel like I was contributing to something bigger than myself, even if it was an already well-off corporation. Sometimes it was just the process of getting there that sucked.

And once I finally dragged myself there, I was met with multiple little surprises. First, Clarice congratulated me. I think my eyes were as wide as they could go when she said that. Of course, she handed me a stack of papers at the same time, so really, I suppose, she could have been congratulating me for that. Second, someone, and I’m going to assume Tracey, had decorated my “office”. My tiny cubicle was swarming with balloons and roses and cards stuffed with well wishes. It made my eyes water, looking at the thoughtfulness.

And my last surprise was the one that filled me with relief. Tracey hugged me and exclaimed over and over about what a great weekend she and Hot Ben had, and what a perfect wedding it had been. She was startled that I’d pulled it off, but not startled that my husband was a member of the undead. She was none the wiser. Ben had apparently been worthy of Teren’s trust, and not said a single word. Yet again, I could have kissed him.

After a day of warm hugs, endless flashes of my gorgeous ring and thank yous to anyone who would listen, even the FexEx guy, who was only dropping off a package to Mr. Peterson and looked a little confused at my gratitude, I was worn out. By the time five came around, I was ready for a long bath and maybe a backrub by my extraordinarily strong husband.

But the surprises weren’t quite done for the day. Late in the evening, an anxious looking Ben arrived on our doorstep. Shuffling his weight from side to side, he nervously glanced over my shoulder at Teren, standing a few yards back in the entryway. Then he exhaled a long, slow breath. Seemingly more confident, he asked if he could come in.

Running through all the things he could potentially say that would break Teren’s heart, I told him of course he could, and led him into the entryway. He looked around our home, his blue eyes taking in all the little luxuries Teren surrounded himself with, and then followed Teren and me into the living room.

He took a seat on the leather sofa, only cursorily glancing at the wall of windows that showed a magnificent view of the water, the expanse of water dark, as the sun had set. Teren and I exchanged soft sighs and a long look before joining him. Sitting in-between us on the long, softer-than-your-bed couch, Ben stared at his hands clasped over his knees. His fingers traced the tiny scars and marks a person gets on their hands over the course of their life, but he didn’t speak. Knowing that his mind was probably running a mile a minute, Teren and I gave him all the prep time he needed.

Finally he spoke, although he still stared at his hands. “I know, I wasn’t supposed to see what I did the other night,” he began quietly. “But I did.” He finally looked up at Teren. “And I can’t stop thinking about it.”

Teren swallowed and nodded, his face calm, almost resigned. Ben slowly shook his head. “What you are…blows my mind.” Looking over at me, Ben shook his head again. “I don’t know how you handle it so well, Emma.”

Looking between the two of us, he sighed and leaned back onto the couch; we followed suit. “Watching you two at the wedding though…all I saw was a couple in love.” He looked at Teren again. “I didn’t see a fictional monster.” He looked at me. “And I didn’t see a woman who willingly gives her blood to a fictional monster.” He looked down at his hands again. “I only saw love. A love that makes me believe the world is a better place, because the two of you are in it.”

I smiled and looked over at Teren who smiled with me, although his was tight. Reaching out for Ben, I put a hand on his knee. “Thank you, Ben. You don’t know what your acceptance means to us, to Teren.”

Ben stopped studying his hands to look up at me. I swallowed when I saw the tears in his eyes. “I’m sorry, Emma.” He shook his head. “But that’s not what this is.”

I felt my own eyes water and shook my head. “But…you said…”

He swallowed, flicking a glance at Teren and then me. “I know, and I do feel that way about you,” he looked at Teren, “about both of you.” He shook his head, a tear finally falling. “But I can’t deal with what I saw anymore.”

He looked over at Teren, his face deeply apologetic. “I’m sorry. I know you’re not a bad person, or whatever, but I can’t handle being in a world where things like you exist.”

Teren nodded and looked down, not saying anything. I found I couldn’t be as stoic. “What?” I smacked Ben’s shoulder so he’d look at me; he did so reluctantly. “You’re his friend! That means accepting him for what he is!” My voice heated, as my hormonal emotions flared.

Ben swallowed and leaned away from me. “I am his friend. It’s not him I can’t handle.” He looked back at Teren while I furrowed my brow, angered and confused. “I can’t deal with the fact that all the myths are true. That horror stories are real.”
Old 03-04-2017, 07:55 AM
Samster

I rolled my eyes and sighed. “Ben…”

He looked back at me, his perfect face pale “No, Emma. I’m sorry, but I’m not as strong as you. I need to go back.”

Irritated, I let out, “You not knowing won’t make it any less real, Ben.”

He shook his highlighted head at me. “I know that. But, in this case, ignorance is better.” Teren exhaled softly and Ben ran a hand through his hair and looked back at him, still staring at the ground. “I can’t sleep, Teren. Every bump, every dark corner…I just keep wondering what else is out there.”

He sighed and put a hand on Teren’s shoulder, as Teren finally looked up. “It’s not you…it’s the possibilities you represent.” He pointed outside, to the house Teren had been interested in last night. “I mean, just walking over here, I thought I saw something in the shadows.” He brought both hands to his face and leaned over his knees. “I’m sorry, I’m really sorry, I just can’t live this way.”

He stayed bent over while I fumed silently, more angry over Teren’s loss than Ben’s choice. Teren only sighed again and put his hand on Ben’s back. “Okay, Ben. I’ll have Halina fix this. You won’t remember a thing.”

I straightened in my seat, wondering just how much Teren was planning on taking. If he took everything of Ben’s memory, then he’d have to take Tracey’s too; we’d spent too much time as a foursome. I suddenly realised that by marrying him, I’d sort of signed away all of my relationships too. Teren noticed my rigidness, but didn’t comment. Ben looked up, cringing. “She freaks me out, man.” Teren smiled softly and Ben added, “How much will she erase? Will I even remember you?”

Teren sighed and looked at him for achingly long moments. I thought he was debating right now if he should just end the friendship. I felt those tears from earlier slide down my cheeks. Finally, he softly said, “I’ll only take the day of the wedding.” He left it at that, but I could clearly hear the part he didn’t say…for now.

Ben didn’t catch it and instantly brightened, relief filling his gorgeous face. “Oh, thank you. I was hoping we’d still be…” He swallowed and looked down, suddenly not able to look at Teren anymore. “You hate me, right? Think I’m weak.” He glanced at him out of the corner of his eye.

Teren smiled and patted his back. “No, Ben. I understand. You’re not the first who couldn’t handle knowing.”

Ben nodded and glanced at me sheepishly before turning back to Teren. “I’m really sorry, you guys. I wish I could…” He sighed and shrugged.

Teren stood, extending a hand to Ben, who stood and clasped it in a friendly shake. Friendly, but businesslike. Teren smiled at Ben and told him it was okay again, that he understood and wasn’t angry. A part of me wanted to tell him that too, but a bitter part of me just thought Ben should man up and deal with it, and for now, I listened to that part. I stayed on the couch, arms crossed over my chest, not wanting to share in the warm goodbyes. Teren deserved having a friend that loved him for him, and everything that entailed.

After a swift goodbye, Teren told him, “I’ll line up a meeting with Halina. It may take a little bit though. Will you be okay until then?”

Ben smiled nervously, but nodded. I frowned, knowing that Halina would come right now if Teren called for her. He was still giving his friend a chance, still holding out hope that Ben might choose to know him, rather than not know him. Ben sputtered apologies again and then sheepishly backed out of the room. I said nothing as he left, barely even acknowledging his hasty exit. I was still too busy being pissed off for Teren, since he didn’t appear to be.

After showing him out, Teren came back to the living room and sat down in the same spot on the couch. He was silent, looking composed, and staring straight ahead of himself. I thought to say something, just didn’t know what. Then a low sob broke from his lips. After that, it was like he crumbled, his head dropping into his hands as he started lightly crying. I was at his side immediately, holding him, stroking his back and murmuring sympathies.

Mentally I cursed Ben for finding us, for walking into that room. I silently berated him for freaking out and for wanting to forget, for hurting Teren with his rejection. But I couldn’t completely hate him, not even when Teren gave up stoicism and sought comfort from me, laying his head in my lap and sniffling back his pain. Even then, I couldn’t hate Ben. I couldn’t hate him, because I sort of understood him. I understood his fear anyway. Sometimes I even shared it.

I just loved Teren enough to deal with it.

To Be Continued on Next Chapter... ... ...
Old 03-04-2017, 08:08 AM
Samster

カリビアンコム 110513-472 全裸de登校日

AFTER SCHOOL.....

Tag: Creampie, cosplay, Big tits, Facial cumshots, bukkake, cumshot, slender, cum inside, cunnilingus, 69, handjob, uniform

出演:椎名ひかる 黒崎セシル 星崎亜耶 三沢明日香 宮崎由麻 大塚まゆ 薫ひな
カテゴリー:オリジナル動画 中出し 乱交 コスプレ 制服 巨乳 企画物 パイズリ ザーメン 手コキ 69 クンニ スレンダー ぶっかけ 顔射 美脚

ユーザー評価:★★★★

シリーズ:大人の日曜劇場

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
75761_3xplanet_Caribbeancom_110513-472.mp4 - 1.3 GB

FileJoker.net
http://download.3xplanet.com/ff01618...f654561c09407/

KATFILE.COM
http://katfile.com/vprmuy2q46wk/7576...-472.part1.rar
http://katfile.com/8q81z54ii7y9/7576...-472.part2.rar
http://katfile.com/tljmspdgt87q/7576...-472.part3.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/gndiggp048eh...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/m5418hci3hit...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/62rrg8lsurpq...part3.rar.html
Old 03-04-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
AnnaTommy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story and pics!!
Old 03-04-2017, 02:09 PM
Samster

CHAPTER 9

Teren put off dealing with Hot Ben for much longer than I thought he would. In fact, I was well into my fourth month, with an adorably cute baby bump on me, and he still hadn’t done anything about it. His optimism that his friend would come around tore me a little, especially since Ben asked him every time we all four got together, when Halina was going to see him. Ben was starting to get a little worried that the longer it went on, the greater the possibility that she couldn’t help him anymore.

With a harsh swallow at the fact that Ben considered memory loss a “help”, Teren assured him that that wasn’t how it worked. That if she wanted, she could convince him that he didn’t even know his own mother. That line didn’t make Ben appear any more comfortable. He actually looked worse and worse every time I saw him. His normally gorgeous face started thinning out. Deep circles started to appear under his eyes and his skin had the sallow look of someone who woke up every ten minutes at night. He seemed to have been genuinely honest with Teren when he’d told him that he couldn’t sleep anymore.

Tracey didn’t understand the physical or emotional changes in her boyfriend, and had started to do what most women in her case would do. She started to think it was her. We had multiple conversations that involved me assuring her that he was still head over heels in love with her, that he wasn’t liar and he definitely wasn’t a cheater. I was pretty sure she didn’t believe me on that last part, and it didn’t help the matter any that Ben had a habit of asking Teren about Halina right in front of her. Tracey was convinced that her boyfriend was sleeping with the sensual woman. I really couldn’t blame her for coming up with that explanation. Hot Ben was different – moodier and quieter, more introverted, and always looking over his shoulder whenever we went out. I was a little surprised that Tracey hadn’t come up with drugs too, as he was starting to act like some paranoid meth addict.

I felt horrible about the whole thing, especially when Tracey replayed some of their fights to me. They’d never really fought before, and now it was becoming a more and more common thing. Honestly, I was getting a little scared for them, for how long they could make it through this stress, but, stubborn as always, Teren still wouldn’t call Halina.

"Teren, he looks awful. I know you want his support, but you can’t force this.” I sat on the bed rubbing my expanding belly as Teren calmly changed his clothes. He looked at me in the vanity mirror over his dresser, but didn’t answer. I watched his jaw tighten with tension though, and knew him well enough to know that he wanted me to drop this.

I got up off the bed and walked up behind him, slipping my arms around his waist from behind. He’d just taken off his work shirt, and my body shivered a little as I clung to his, the bump of our children touching him before any other part of my torso. He smiled, wrapping one hand over the both of mine and bringing the other around behind himself to slip between us, feeling my stomach. Laying my head on his shoulder, I met eyes with him in the mirror. “You can’t keep avoiding this. It’s cruel to him.”

My irritation with Hot Ben’s choice had faded away as the physical symptoms of his stress had started to show. He really couldn’t handle knowing that the myths were true, and Teren keeping ignorance from him, really was kind of cruel. Teren hung his head, his fingers over my hands on his stomach tightening. “I know,” he whispered. He looked up at me, his eyes almost pleading with me. “I just can’t yet, Emma.”

He didn’t say please, but I could feel the word in the air. He wanted time. He wanted Ben to know, and to eventually find peace with it. I bit my lip, resisting the urge to tell him that Ben would never be okay with the knowledge, and he should just let it go. Teren eventually had to let everyone go…but, right now, he needed this. Plus, as time went by, Ben had actually started talking to Teren about his life. They would sit on our couch, Teren’s face animated as he went over aspects of what he could do. He wasn’t bragging to Hot Ben or anything, he was just relieved to be able to finally tell him the stories he kept bottled up. Like, that one of the rainbows they’d caught last camping trip, he’d heard coming up the stream and had plucked it out with his bare hand while Ben had had his back turned. Or how he knows that the waitress at a bar we frequently go to (since Teren could fake drinking better than he could fake eating) had a major crush on Ben; apparently her heart started racing whenever Ben was near her. Ben listened to all of this with his head in his hands over his knees, looking both intrigued and freaked out.

One of my hands moving to Teren’s shoulder, I rubbed his skin warm and then kissed it. “Okay, but if he keeps asking, you need to do it.” I raised my eyebrow at him pointedly. “For him, if not for you and the others.”

I kissed his shoulder again and then released him. He sighed as we pulled apart and then nodded. Merrily I said, “I’m going to go get a snack.” I grinned and he shook his head at me. I was starting to “snack” on a more and more frequent basis. I rationalised it as I was eating for three, but really, I just loved having an excuse to eat nearly a half gallon of ice cream nightly.

Massaging my protruding stomach again as I walked downstairs, I marveled at how amazing the human body is. Currently, I was incubating two lives inside my own. That was a little miraculous to me. And now that the horrid morning - no, more accurately, “anytime throughout the day” sickness was over with (I hadn’t tossed my cookies in two solid weeks, so I had my fingers crossed), I was feeling pretty good about this pregnancy thing.

My clothes had tightened up on me dramatically once the wedding was over, almost like the two realised that they didn’t need to hide anymore, and they were free to grow like weeds. Teren had taken me shopping for a whole new maternity wardrobe. Yeah, it was as amazingly fun as that sounds! So with a stomach that looked like I’d swallowed a cantaloupe, although Teren would say bowling ball, I reveled in my new incredibly comfortable, super-stretchy, body-concealing clothes (I still hadn’t told Clarice yet).

As I made an obscenely huge bowl of peppermint ice cream and loaded up on the chocolate sauce, I was feeling really, really good about this pregnancy thing. I grabbed my bowl and sat on the couch, flipping on the TV to some reality show that didn’t require any brain cells to follow. I thought enough during the day, I didn’t want to have to do it while relaxing. The creamy goodness hit my tongue and I sighed contently. I smiled, knowing Teren would hear that happy sigh. I liked knowing that he knew when I was happy. And I was frequently happy. Sure, my life was more complicated now, being married to an undead vampire and all, but the underlying emotion I felt every day, was happiness.

I giggled and kicked my feet against the couch cushions like a five year old. Above the noise of the TV, I started hearing a scratching sound. Curious, I set down my ice cream and went to check it out. Walking past the table in the kitchen, I headed to a small hall that held the laundry room and a bathroom. The sharp, clicking noise was coming from the laundry room, so I stepped in there.

I flipped on the switch, but the room was empty. I couldn’t figure out what the sound was at first, but then it happened again and I immediately understood. This room had a door that led to the backyard and Teren had put up a doggy door so his pup could come and go freely. A round laundry basket had been set right in front of the flap, the heavy obstacle overflowing with clothes and impossibly for the collie to push back, effectively trapping him outside. A flash of guilt washed through me that I’d inadvertently blocked Spike’s entrance to our warm home, and I immediately removed the basket, vowing to do better on keeping up with that sort of thing. No one ever mentions that the signing of wedding papers, also commits you to the responsibility of doubled laundry loads. Of course, my husband did make amazing dinners for me, more often than not, so I didn’t complain about it, too much.
Old 03-04-2017, 02:11 PM
Samster

Spike immediately bolted into the room, cowering back into a corner. Startled at his odd behaviour, I went over to him, hugging the shaggy coat to me. He nestled into my side and I could feel him lightly shaking. “You okay, boy? Something out there?”

Feeling protective of my step-pet, I walked over to the door and unlocked it, stepping outside onto a small concrete slab. The late January air was chilly and a shiver went through my pajama clad body as I vigorously rubbed my arms, looking over Teren’s sloping lawn. It was a big yard and there were hidden areas with deep shadows and dark, menacing looking trees. As something in the back corner near a garden shed shifted, my heart seized. Then Goldie the neighbor cat hopped up on Teren’s fence and I nearly had a heart attack. Thinking I was beyond stupid at being alone in the backyard, investigating strange things just like Teren had a habit of doing, I hurried back into the house.

I closed the door, securely locking it, and encouraged Spike to follow me into the kitchen to get him something to eat. Teren instantly breezed into the room, a disapproving look on his face. Oh yeah, I guess if he could hear me sighing contently, then he’d also just heard me ask the dog if something had spooked him, and then he’d heard me stupidly go check on what that might be. That really wasn’t too smart of me, and I wouldn’t have been happy if he’d done it. We did need to be more careful than the average husband and wife.

Teren seemed about to scold me, when a strange look suddenly passed over his face and he tilted his head at me. Then he looked over to the hall where the laundry room was and his features shifted to surprise. “Oh,” was all he said.

His face shifting to normal, he came over and squatted down by his dog, ruffling his fur. “Sorry to lock you out, boy.” He grinned and then kissed Spike’s head while Spike thumped his tail noisily.

Confused by his weird reaction, I put my hands on my hips. I’d really been expecting a reprimand; I’d already even prepared my defense, namely that the hormones in my body had temporarily flooded my common sense. “Oh?” I said sarcastically. “That’s it?”

He looked up at me, still smiling, then straightened and kissed my forehead. “Yep.”

He turned to walk away, but I grabbed his t-shirt. “Wait, you can’t just say ‘oh’, all surprised like, and then not explain.” Shaking my head at him, I added, “That’s not proper etiquette.”

He chuckled and raised an eyebrow at me. “I didn’t realise you and me followed the rules of etiquette.”

I slung my arms around his waist, trapping him to me, well, not physically, but symbolically. “Yes, we do. Everyone does to a certain extent.” Smiling, I added, “That’s what keeps us civilised.”

He grinned and leaned in to place a cool kiss along the vein in my neck. “Was I being civilised then, when I bit you last night in that spot that makes you-”

I cut him off, smacking him in the chest. He straightened and chuckled while I sputtered out, “What was ‘oh’?” My cheeks heated from the memory he’d just given me and his thumb traced the flush of color.

“I felt you,” he whispered.

I cocked my head, confused. “You…felt me? What do you mean?”

He slung his arms around me, actually trapping me, and shrugged his shoulders. “When you went outside, I knew it. At first I thought I’d only heard it, but when you came back inside, I realized that I was wrong.” He shrugged. “It was faint, but I’d also felt it.”

I sighed, not understanding his meaning. “I don’t…”

He grinned, twisting me back and forth a little in our embrace. “Like I can feel my family…I felt you. I sensed where you were. I’m doing it right now. I see you, I feel you, I smell you, I hear you…and I can sense you.”

My eyes widened as his meaning hit me. His entire family, well, the vampiric part of it, could sense each other’s locations, like they’d all been low-jacked, or bugged or something. And now apparently, he could sense me too. “How…?”

His eyes drifted to my stomach, bulged between us. “Them.” His eyes went back to mine, joy clear in the pale depths. “I can sense them. Their blood is my blood, my family’s blood.” He squeezed me tighter, a huge smile spreading over his face. “Now that I know what that faint feeling is, it’s very apparent to me, and I think that will only get stronger as they grow.” He chuckled a little. “As long as they are inside you, I’ll know where all three of you are.”

Shocked silenced me. I’d forgotten about that vampiric trait. Well, not necessarily forgot about it, but I certainly never considered that he’d have a bond with the children like that before they were even born. A tiny part of me was jealous at his connection to them, and a tiny part of me was irritated that even more of my privacy was lost. He’d always know where I was now. My mind spinning, I focused on what his bloodline tracking ability meant for our children’s future. “Well, I guess we’ll never have to worry about losing the kids at the mall…”

He chuckled, and held me as tight as my GPS-spouting stomach would allow.

A couple of weeks later, nothing had changed. Well, nothing had changed in the Teren vs. Ben standoff. Plenty of things were changing in my world. For starters, I felt the twins move. At first I thought it was just gas or my stomach rumbling, but one night, when Teren and I were snuggling on the couch watching a movie, I felt a definite and profound kick. Teren looked at my stomach at the same time I did, both of our hands shortly following.

I glanced up at him. “Did you hear that?”

He grinned and nodded, his eyes returning to my tummy. “Yeah, I’ve been hearing movement for awhile now, but that was really distinct.”

A second kick greeted our awaiting hands and we both started laughing, and then I started crying, Teren scooping me into his lap and laughingly kissing away my emotional tears. Once I knew what it felt like, I started feeling those little kicks and squirms all the time. I started to feel less jealous of Teren’s ability to bond with our children pre-birth, and started relishing my connection to them. He may be able to sense them and hear them in ways that I couldn’t, but I was the one keeping them alive.

Teren started becoming more conscious of that too. In a move that actually didn’t please me, he stopped feeding off me. A week after we’d both felt them kicking, I’d tried to get him to bite me. I’d never had to really try before, not since that very first bite, and it was a little irritating to me to have to beg for it. He worried his lip as he stared at his favourite vein in my neck that I was offering him, and slowly shook his head, his eyes betraying the fact that he wanted to be piercing my skin more than anything.

"Why not?” I said breathlessly. “I can wear that nice turtleneck you bought me for a few days.”
Old 03-04-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

スタイル自慢の痴女三姉妹が僕ひとりを奪い合う朝から晩までハメまくりハーレム同棲性活 (ブルーレイディスク)

メーカー: エスワン ナンバーワンスタイル

レーベル: S1 NO.1 STYLE

ジャンル: お姉さん巨乳美少女痴女Blu-ray(ブルーレイ)

出演者: 星野ナミ湊莉久美竹すず

{cast}: Hoshino Nami, Minato Riku, Mitake Suzu

Tag: pretty girl, Big tits, slut, slut

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...t_SNIS-886.mp4

FileJoker.net
78668_3xplanet_SNIS-886.mp4

KATFILE.COM
http://katfile.com/jek0kjnmc4t4/7866...-886.part1.rar
http://katfile.com/r1d43hyc1xdr/7866...-886.part2.rar
http://katfile.com/x483ddmj4z9m/7866...-886.part3.rar

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/nxf00idna27...-886.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/c493m5qpzll...-886.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/cfv1sl0ltj4...-886.part3.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/66urgwc0nt93...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/aznebx0snzin...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/0opbjo8qy2cg...part3.rar.html
Old 03-04-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
opukimara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, thanks!!
Old 04-04-2017, 08:54 AM
Samster

With a sigh, he sat back on his heels, still kneeling over me, just below my hips where my growing belly didn’t get in the way. He shook his head, his eyes instantly going to that belly that was getting larger and larger as I now rolled into the halfway point, the 20th week. The doctor said they were growing wonderfully, and every blood draw or pee test I’d taken had showed no inherent dangers to them. Personally, I wasn’t worried about me passing anything dangerous to them, I knew exactly what condition they were going to end up with, but it was a comforting thing for a doctor to say anyway. We had an intensive ultrasound scheduled in two weeks - the big one - the one where they could tell the sexes. We hadn’t decided if we wanted to know or not.

Teren put a cold hand on my naked belly, his chilly fingers automatically eliciting a response from the twins. I don’t know if they sensed his temperature, even through the layers of skin and fluid separating them, or if they just sensed that Dad was near, but they almost always kicked or moved when he touched me like that. A slow smile broke out on his face, a face full of wonder and love, as his hand circled the now watermelon-like stomach.

“I can’t. I shouldn’t,” he whispered. I tried to sit up, but failed in getting around my belly. He looked back up at me struggling to get closer to him, and shifted his position to lie beside me. I rolled onto my side and put a hand on his bare, silent chest, still subtly exposing my neck to him. His eyes drifted over to what I offered, but he shook his head again. “It’s not mine anymore, Emma.” His eyes came back to mine, content and committed. “You are supporting three lives with that precious blood.” He took my wrist and placed a kiss along the crisscross of veins just under the surface, his eyes closing as my pulse vibrated across his lips. “I won’t let you support a fourth.” He opened his eyes and smiled at me. “I have plenty of other ways to get fresh blood.”

I frowned at that, but knew full well he meant an animal. Teren would never bite another human, and not just because he couldn’t erase the event from them like Halina could. No, he would never bite another human because that would almost be like he was cheating on me. The act of drawing blood was a surprisingly intimate one, and I’d be devastated if he ever touched another girl that way. He knew that and would never hurt me like that. So no, my frown wasn’t over fear that he’d “stray”, my frown was because…well, I liked it.

He smiled as he followed my thought process. “After they are born, I will drain you until you pass out, but not right now, okay?” He grinned playfully and squeezed my bloated body tight to his.

I sighed, then smiled and kissed him softly. “Fine…but you better.”

He laughed and then rolled me on top of him. I had to bend over my stomach to still kiss him, but I managed. “You’re so kinky,” he whispered through increasingly heated kisses. I laughed huskily, my hormonal body quickly igniting at the seductive, half naked man pinned underneath me.

“You haven’t seen anything yet,” I whispered right back at him, a low groan escaping him at hearing my words. Then I proceeded to show him just how “kinky” my hormone driven body could be.

After those changes, the next biggest shift in my life was work. Eventually my expanded body was too much for me to hide, especially since my clothes before had always kind of highlighted my figure; me switching to baggy clothes had tipped off some of the more observant girls that worked there. Not Clarice though, she didn’t clue in until she caught me absentmindedly stroking my stomach one day. Then her jowly jaw had dropped, and I swear her face went a ghostly shade of white.

“God, are you pregnant?” She asked that like I had some sort of infectious disease. She almost looked like she wanted to put her hand over her mouth and nose as a precaution.

Stopping myself from rolling my eyes or laughing at her response, I threw on a bright smile and calmly said, “Well, I was going to tell you this when I was a bit further along, (say, nine months along), but I guess you should know as soon as possible.” Just to see her reaction, I lifted my shirt and showed her my stretched beyond natural tummy. “Yes, Teren and I are expecting. Twins, actually,” I tossed in for good measure.

Her reaction was pure gold. Her mouth dropped even wider and she went slightly green. Shaking her head, she backed away from my stomach like she was witnessing that scene from the movie Alien. You know, the scene where the creature bursts out of the person’s body, leaving a bloody, gory mess behind. As she stared at my skin in horror, I swear that’s what she expected to happen. “Why would you do that, Emma?”

Her shocked eyes lifted to mine as I frowned and covered my body again. “We want children,” I said, a little defensively.

Shaking her head, her eyes looked at me like I’d just set a match to a winning lottery ticket. “Oh, you had such potential here. I was really thinking you’d take over for me, one day.” She shook her head sadly, her thick neck barely allowing the movement.

I bristled at that. “I’m not leaving. I can have children and a career.”

The corner of her lip lifted in a smirk. “That’s what they all say.” She sighed. “When is D-Day?”

My lips turning down, my momentary high dulled, I sullenly said, “June 26th.”

She sighed, mentally ticking off how much time she had left with me, then she turned and waddled back to her office, probably to call the temp agency and have them start looking for my replacement. Irritating woman. Once again I thought Tracey was on to something, and Teren’s family should just buy the company for me. Clarice wouldn’t seem so high and mighty if this pregnant chick was suddenly her boss.

The last biggest change in my life happened not long after Clarice discovered my secret. The last biggest change sort of changed a lot for me, especially how I looked at my husband. In one day, he was brought down a peg in my eyes.

Tracey and I were having a leisurely cup of coffee at a local shop in town. Well, she was having coffee; I was still sticking to hot chocolate. It was mid-morning on a Saturday and the place was starting to pick up. We sat on luxuriously padded chairs in deep crimson and gold fabric. They could have just as easily been in a medieval throne room as a coffee shop. I sighed and relaxed back onto the exquisite chair and glanced around the space while Tracey went over her Hot Ben woes. Contemporary music played softly in the background as dim lighting was suspended over other groups of plush chairs, most in sets of two or three, just perfect for relaxing with a friend or two.

Most of the people who already had their beverages, were sitting in those fancy seats, looking as comfortable as I felt. An older man with a head of thick, dark hair, that any twenty year old guy would die to still have at his age, was having a pleasant conversation with a woman who looked about half his age. Yet again, something twenty year olds would probably love to have at his age.

Just behind where the older man was resting his hand on the woman’s knee, I could just make out a pair of forty-something women, eyeing the man contemptuously. They whispered heated conversations as they glared at the woman, not the man, and I thought that perhaps they had each lost a beloved to a younger woman. I hoped that when I reached their age, Teren didn’t come to regret his decision to marry me. I immediately discounted that though. What we had went far beyond physical looks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1