The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2014, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
dk1972 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Friends with Benefits

I wrote this piece on 2 other forums and I think it would be cool to share my experience here too.
Hopefully, brothers (maybe sisters) can gain from it. All are welcome to share their experience or comment, if any...

FWB a.k.a. Friends with Benefits
A friend with whom one has an occasional and casual sexual relationship. Others might call it FB a.k.a. Fuck Buddy.

You can goggle many information on how to find such a "friend" or many Pick-up Artist (PUA) skills in engaging with a gal.
My take, all these information are based on overseas and seldom works in Singapore environment, especially for local Singaporeans.
They are many issues that local men faces that create a much difficult move to find a FWB or even a One Night Stand (ONS).

The No. 1 problem that local men face is ... Fuck Place!

Most locals stay with their parents.
They may have their own bed room
But hell ... try bringing a gal back at night to hump her. You gonna sneak her in and out or risk kana from your parents when they found out.

Luckily, we got our trust worthy - H81, with their transit facility.
But some gals doesn't like to follow you to a budget hotel, fear of being see as a hooker.
If you can solve the "Fuck Place" issue, you are on a great start to many fantastic sexual romance~!

One important message that men must learn, IMO:
WOMEN LOVE SEX AS MUCH AS MEN DO

Nonetheless, just because women love sex, doesn't mean they will jump into bed with You!
What makes you so special as compared to the other many men that she met???
  • Are you are Brad Pitt look alike (super handsome)?
  • Do you have a deep pocket (freaking rich)?
  • A real smooth talker (pick-up artist)?
  • Great personality and character (pure chemistry connection)?
  • Most importantly ... Do you have the guts?!

Generally, I seek a great time with women with the understanding:
  • Men are not God’s gift to Women. You got to work your way to win her.
  • Women are God’s gift to Men. Treat them with respect, even in bed.
  • Women think with their big head, Men with their small head.
  • Women are emotional beings, get to them mentally, you get to them sexually.
  • Men should ask Women out for a date, not ask them out for a fuck.
  • Know your limits. If you are not David Beckem, don’t except to date Victoria Caroline Adams (but there are some exceptional cases, I know… I did).

The above is to my personal experience, which I had digested and accept the rational behind.
I work the ways to gain access into her mind, and I do see possibility in getting in between her legs; or
She longing to get into my pants.

YMMV...

to be continue...
Old 04-06-2014, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 14
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Friends with Benefits

Agree with the article. We should always treat women with respect.

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 04-06-2014, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Great write up .. Praise !!

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 04-06-2014, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
njh317 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Totally agree....
Old 05-06-2014, 09:05 AM
Samster

The Approach (Online Dating Platform)

To me, Mindset is above Money and Looks. I believe this is a crucial point to understand.
I would also add in - Perseverance and Gentlemanly.

When I was in AFF and Craiglist, it took me almost 3 months before I got a respond.
But my first respond turns out to be a bad date.

The girl is a plus size woman, totally different from the photo she email me and to add, she is not pretty nor cute.
Furthermore, she is just simply asking for a free meal and honestly, she can really eat.
So bros got to understand, there are some who are out there to con. Do be caution.

When writing emails to them, please state your bio data clearly.
Attached a photo will be a plus point, but please, don’t send your cock pic.
If they want to see your jewel, they will, when they are comfortable with you and willing to bed you.
If they are not interested, there is nothing you can do with your 12” cock!

Don’t say you are a Eurasian when you are simply an Indian-Chinese. Be clear and truthful. There is nothing to hide.
One thing I know for a fact, many of these online-ladies don’t wish to date Indians. Reason being, majority of them are Chinese and Malays.
It is very rare that I come across an Indian lady. In fact, I only manage to meet an Indian gal and 2 Eurasian ladies, the rest are Chinese ladies.

These ladies are here for a reason, sex being the main, but that doesn’t makes them a hooker.
They are just seeking fun out from their ordinary life, some might be discrete.
So your attitude towards them shouldn't be focus on “I want to fuck you” kind of approach.

The key point is to get them to respond and ask them out for a date. So it is important for them to know you.
Beside your bio data, add in your personality or character and why did you choose to message her.
What’s your idea of an interesting date and suggest some location that you might wish to bring her out to.

Few things that I learnt:
  • Never do a one liner email. What kind of attention are you trying to get?!
  • Every email to different lady is different. There might be some common info, but if you read her profile correctly, you should know what she is expecting and address those.
  • Keep your email simple. Use simple words without grammar or spelling mistake. Don’t use too much abbreviation. Check, double check and triple check before sending out the email.
  • Never lie in your email. You can withhold some details but don’t lie. For those married/attached guys, if you are seeking some side line fun, just mentioned, if ask, that your current relationship is complicated. If not ask, don’t talk about it.
  • Don’t provide juicy info like how you used to date your girlfriends, how good you are in bed, how good you can make them orgasm. If she is agreeable to your date, she will find those out soon…
  • When asking them out, always suggest location that is centrally located. Don’t find a remote area whereby travelling is so difficult. I suggest Marina Bay Link Mall (MBLM). There are few good outlets and restaurant. Parking is not difficult and Raffles MRT just nearby. Most importantly, the place is pretty quiet. After you can bring her to MBS to watch the fountain show.
  • Don’t go to clubbing on first date, even if you know she is a party gal. Moreover, once in a club, your eyes and her eyes will wonder off. Also, you can’t even communicate properly with all those loud noise blasting through the amplifier.
  • Before you actual date, you might wanna read up some data around the world and use them as a tool while communicating. (Do you know that a Cheetah can run up to 120km/H? That’s why Cheetah always gets a summon ticket in Singapore. Cos it’s above the speed limit! KeKeKeKe… its kind of lame…)
  • During a date, don’t keep taking about yourself. You wanna know the lady, provide some leads from your perceptive and ask for her opinion. Play by the ear, different woman reacts differently to the same subject.
  • Prepare yourself before the date. Dress appropriately. Don’t overdress.
  • Important – EYES CONTACT. When you are communicating with her, look into her eyes and always put on a smile. Don’t size her up.

YMMV

to be continue
Old 05-06-2014, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 19
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold

Sorry Can I add something? When online when asked.

If u are Indian...say it plain and simple...don't say mixed, Caucasian or North Indian or Eurasian. Or you are British or American or Canadian.
Just fucking say u are Indian. What is so difficult?

Don't make a mockery out of urself really. Even ur name doesn't sounds Indian or Hindu.
You are still Indian because many Indians escaped poverty by embracing Christianity or Islam. Having a name called John Paul smith doesn't make u less Indian.
Be trueful.
Old 05-06-2014, 09:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyhuman View Post
Sorry Can I add something? When online when asked.

If u are Indian...say it plain and simple...don't say mixed, Caucasian or North Indian or Eurasian. Or you are British or American or Canadian.
Just fucking say u are Indian. What is so difficult?

Don't make a mockery out of urself really. Even ur name doesn't sounds Indian or Hindu.
You are still Indian because many Indians escaped poverty by embracing Christianity or Islam. Having a name called John Paul smith doesn't make u less Indian.
Be trueful.
Honestly, the Indian mates are doing a good job.

Take my office for an example. The Indian guys are all dating yet they attract so much attention. Not because they have good looks or the dollars. Back to basics, they respect the ladies and speak well. Keep it up.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 06-06-2014, 06:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3095 / Power: 15
CherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dk1972 View Post
The Approach (Online Dating Platform)

Few things that I learnt:
  • Never do a one liner email. What kind of attention are you trying to get?!
  • Every email to different lady is different. There might be some common info, but if you read her profile correctly, you should know what she is expecting and address those.
  • Keep your email simple. Use simple words without grammar or spelling mistake. Don’t use too much abbreviation. Check, double check and triple check before sending out the email.
  • Never lie in your email. You can withhold some details but don’t lie. For those married/attached guys, if you are seeking some side line fun, just mentioned, if ask, that your current relationship is complicated. If not ask, don’t talk about it.
  • Don’t provide juicy info like how you used to date your girlfriends, how good you are in bed, how good you can make them orgasm. If she is agreeable to your date, she will find those out soon…
  • When asking them out, always suggest location that is centrally located. Don’t find a remote area whereby travelling is so difficult. I suggest Marina Bay Link Mall (MBLM). There are few good outlets and restaurant. Parking is not difficult and Raffles MRT just nearby. Most importantly, the place is pretty quiet. After you can bring her to MBS to watch the fountain show.
  • Don’t go to clubbing on first date, even if you know she is a party gal. Moreover, once in a club, your eyes and her eyes will wonder off. Also, you can’t even communicate properly with all those loud noise blasting through the amplifier.
  • Before you actual date, you might wanna read up some data around the world and use them as a tool while communicating. (Do you know that a Cheetah can run up to 120km/H? That’s why Cheetah always gets a summon ticket in Singapore. Cos it’s above the speed limit! KeKeKeKe… its kind of lame…)
  • During a date, don’t keep taking about yourself. You wanna know the lady, provide some leads from your perceptive and ask for her opinion. Play by the ear, different woman reacts differently to the same subject.
  • Prepare yourself before the date. Dress appropriately. Don’t overdress.
  • Important – EYES CONTACT. When you are communicating with her, look into her eyes and always put on a smile. Don’t size her up.

YMMV

to be continue
Very useful information. I agree that we should be honest as far as we can go. This is the way to win her trust.
Old 11-06-2014, 11:43 AM
Samster

The Approach (Mobile Apps – e.g.: WeChat / QQ / MoMo)

I personally had fell in love with WeChat.
I have given up AFF and Craigslist after I get my hands on WeChat.
I can’t really get the hand of QQ and MoMo is too chi~na~!

There are many benefits of using WeChat, but the most important is: I have scored on many occasions.

With WeChat, you can utilize the function of “People Nearby” (used to be known as “Look Around”), “Shake”, or “Drift Bottle”.
I personally only turn on “People Nearby”, which I will explain later part.

I had gathered much info and sharing with others on how to score with WeChat, and we come down to 4 points.

Profile Image
Human are attracted to good things with their 5 basis senses: sight, smell, touch, taste, sound.
Through WeChat, a good profile image gives you a better way of communicating with the other party.

If you don’t really have a selfie profile, it can only say that you are insecure, lack of confidence, or simply had something to hide.

I had mentioned earlier that looks is not everything a girl look for a guy.
But if you ain’t that handsome, why seek girls that go for looks?
Seek an average looking gal (if she also has a selfie profile).

So what kind of selfie gives a better chance?
One that can let out your good charisma, with great personality and your current living status.

A profile image that shows you driving (meaning you might own a car) is so much better than an image that show you are doing snow skiing, covering every part of your face and body.

Seek
When you use the function “People Nearby”, you might turn out with a long list.
So which will be the gal that you wanna tackle?
I would say, anyone and everyone that you think you got an eye for.

But for some, it might be a long short.

For example:
Her profile reads: “May our Love be forever Lasting”
Damn, she must be attached. You still wanna try your luck and time on her?!

Sometimes, you might find some that says: “ain’t ever going to trust man anymore”
Likely she had been recently dump, and I would say, you will have a better chance with her

Pick-Up Opening
Hi … How are you … Hey there … Good Day …

Gosh … How boring are those?!

I tried and had a 80% chance the gal get back to me with the following:
“Hi, is that really your photo? You really resemblance actress Ms XXX XXX XXX”

Or

“Hi, is that really your photo? I think I seen you somewhere”
And since you used “People Nearby”, likely she had been to your nearby location.

Upon Added as Friend
There you go … start communicating.
But remember … Talk, not checking on her background status.

If you had added her from “People Nearby”, used that nearby area as a form of communicating direction.

The rest is simply up to individual mind to flow…
Old 11-06-2014, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1545 / Power: 19
Msdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant futureMsdy777 has a brilliant future

Thanks bro! Keep it up!
Old 12-06-2014, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2556 / Power: 14
SkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond reputeSkyCarpenter has a reputation beyond repute

Very Informative.Thank you.
Old 12-06-2014, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 10
Nekonek0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNekonek0 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Women love sex as much as guys do

Very true
Old 12-06-2014, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 15
curry_mutu_man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The Online Sabo King, clones, selfish disgruntled individual, fugitives and ppl (because of personal reason) harboured with hatred against our govt are out to brain washed S'porean to commit petty crime, eg graffiti painting & vandalizing public properties etc.........

They purposely blamed the govt on every issue whether right or wrong, 24/7 365 days playing with your feelings, brain wash you so that our country will be deeply divided and cannot progress !

Remember, they'll always create many clones as if many people are criticizing the govt, full of clones !

Dear Singaporean, pls BEWARE !!!
Old 12-06-2014, 11:41 AM
Samster

Knowing When to Hit

How would you know that the gal is interesting in you?

When I was initially out "playing", I often found myself not able to tell is the gal interested in me.
In fact, if she is interested in you, but you drag too long, you might totally miss the chance.

So how would you know?

Answer - when she is comfortable being touch by you!

If you happened to own a car, you can try the following method.

Before you fetch her, blast your air-con and position the air flow towards her seat.
When she hop into your car, you might wanna drive a little slow before you hit your destination.

While driving, you can ask her a simple question, "Are you cold?", and hold her hand, briefly, not too long.
After you turn down the air-con, hold her hand again, this time longer.

If on both instant, she didn't retract her hand, you're 50% sure that the gal had shown you some interest.

You can try next to play with her hair tip, commenting how good her hair is and go around the topic about hair, shampoo and conditional.
If she didn't reject your advance (hair touching), you advance more by "unintentionally" brush her hand, her arm, her legs.
Important is to get skin to skin contact to see her comfort level.

If she doesn't reject you from all of the above... Guaranteed! Singed! Chopped! She is interested in you~

Last edited by dk1972; 12-06-2014 at 11:57 AM.
Old 12-06-2014, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2153 / Power: 12
Tundrawolf has a reputation beyond reputeTundrawolf has a reputation beyond reputeTundrawolf has a reputation beyond reputeTundrawolf has a reputation beyond reputeTundrawolf has a reputation beyond reputeTundrawolf has a reputation beyond reputeTundrawolf has a reputation beyond reputeTundrawolf has a reputation beyond reputeTundrawolf has a reputation beyond reputeTundrawolf has a reputation beyond reputeTundrawolf has a reputation beyond repute

Unfortunately I got no car . But I bring her to cinema. I will ask her " Are you cold ? " . If she nodded , I will hold her hand. If she still feel colder , I will put mu arms around her shoulders. works all the time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1