The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-06-2013, 10:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute
Re: how to chat up kopitiam girl ?

Here's a shortcut way.

Just slip her a note with your contact and a short message, to let her know you are her secret admirer.
Old 13-06-2013, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 12
kraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to beholdkraam is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bastarduo View Post
Bro not that i wan to pour cold water but i think u should forget it lar. Why? becoz from your post i can see that u r not daring or thickskin enough to win the race. These kopitiam gal usually targeted by alot of people oredi.. 99% oso only wan to get into her pants only. Poor gals.. always kana cheated. She may not b those loose type of gal but she confirm had seen all types of men when working there. Dun waste time lar.
True i don't have the balls, but I never did this kind of thing especially with these kind of gals, so I thought of trying. If i don't practice with lower-class girls, then all the atas singaporean girls of course don't need to say, no chance at all. Furthermore I'm not as old as those 40+ and above kopitiam uncles. So I thought of just trying and if cannot then too bad lor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
Here's a shortcut way.

Just slip her a note with your contact and a short message, to let her know you are her secret admirer.
Thanks for your support.
Old 13-06-2013, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
huhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Here's a shortcut way.

this one very old school
Old 13-06-2013, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by huhu123 View Post
this one very old school
so what's new school?

Write the contact on a $1000 note?
Old 13-06-2013, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
itiswhatitis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
so what's new school?

a $1000 note w a yellow 3M stickpad on it.
Old 13-06-2013, 09:37 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

be brave, you are a samster
march straight to her and ask her if she want to "sio kan" or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
I've seen her flirting with other men before, so I thought I might try my luck with her.

Bros, hope you all can dish out some advice on how to chat her up and hopefully get things going from there.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 13-06-2013, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kraam View Post
True i don't have the balls, but I never did this kind of thing especially with these kind of gals, so I thought of trying. If i don't practice with lower-class girls, then all the atas singaporean girls of course don't need to say, no chance at all. Furthermore I'm not as old as those 40+ and above kopitiam uncles. So I thought of just trying and if cannot then too bad lor.
at the rate u are going... i reckon by the time u dare to ask, u also become lao kok kok liao....
Old 13-06-2013, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
huhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant future

Quote:
so what's new school?

not $10000 one arh? Last time 1k note now due to inflation must us 10k note liao.
Old 14-06-2013, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 19
hoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of light

[Big Sexy;9157415]be brave, you are a samster
march straight to her and ask her if she want to "sio kan" or not?[/QUOTE]

大色西, like this ask is very unsamster leh. TS should go up to her and say: 去不去

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
at the rate u are going... i reckon by the time u dare to ask, u also become lao kok kok liao....
Don't worry for Ts, I think he sees the lady got leg with someone else he sianz liao.

Actually hor Ts can share share with us where is the girl base at. And then share share when you will be hiding to beo her. Surely someone here will be kind enough to inform her. If she comes up to you to say hi you ho say liao. But if MIB comes to talk to you instead then guess you should knows the ans

Be like facebook, like and share
Old 14-06-2013, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
king91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just go up, smile, and open ur mouth. smile.
Old 14-06-2013, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
be brave, you are a samster
march straight to her and ask her if she want to "sio kan" or not?
Wow, you the "MAN" !!!
Old 17-06-2013, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1425 / Power: 15
Beachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud ofBeachsea has much to be proud of

yesterday i went to my neighborhood coffeehouse and saw the usual Kopi auntie.

She was flustered and seems lost....hence i asked her why....

She told me in Hokkien (translated into english ) :'' Everyday got one guy keep buying Teh-O form me and sit just in front of the drinks stall....''

me:'' then ? ok ma..customer ''

Auntie :'' Customer? Pui! Teh-O only...worset, he keeping Bio-ing me..as if i dont know. everytime give me coins and purposely drop to make me pick up , so to see me zaogeng....''

..hesitated for a while ...

Auntie:'' hai...then 2 days ago worse!. he bought one Teh-O and drank for 6 hours till i close shop. He think red wine meh? sipping ah........theni was scared...so i faster call and booked a taxi..lucky taxi came fast..and i charbok!~...''

Old 17-06-2013, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

ExSBFster, Gary Ng had a string of ONS kopitiam girls n beer ladies. Turns out he had used money to lure them. U can try dat too. Gary Ng's now in prison becos he had stolen money to fund his nightly adventures.
Old 17-06-2013, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 13
Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachsea View Post
yesterday i went to my neighborhood coffeehouse and saw the usual Kopi auntie.

She was flustered and seems lost....hence i asked her why....

Auntie:'' hai...then 2 days ago worse!. he bought one Teh-O and drank for 6 hours till i close shop. He think red wine meh? sipping ah........theni was scared...so i faster call and booked a taxi..lucky taxi came fast..and i charbok!~...''
I spoke to the same auntie. She said your version is not accurate. It's not Teh-O he ordered. He ordered Chinese tea. You know the one with tea bag that the Kopi auntie call Tiao Hee (fishing). He kept lifting his tea bag up and down into his cup while looking at her for 6 hours! Up and down, up and down as his hand go.. like PCC in public ah! HAHAHA...

I think he is fishing for her attention. What do you think?
Old 17-06-2013, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 12
iFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of lightiFuck is a glorious beacon of light

don't know how to start a chat !
For me those kopitiams that I frequent no problem at all.

Respect them be polite n friendly... A simple thank you or xie xie ni is a good start.
How many will say thank you when being served or when they clear the table ?

Something like....
Hello , are you working day or night..every time I come here I'll see you...no off day for you ?

No lah I work night.

Oh, so is till the coffee shop close ? So late..at that time no more buses or MRT...you lived nearby....

There was this 40+ lady who show me her h/p sms. (Sometimes I read newspaper there. She can't read English)
Believe her new bf sent her, read .."I won't be coming 2nite".

Few days later, I went back saw her siting there looking tired.
I smile and jokingly said..hor hor not enough sleep har, last night what happened ?

Her reply no lah no lah.

I can tell lah, you did not wipe your mouth....

She laughed and laughed ....li ai si arh.

She is not my type n I don't eat n shit at the same place.
I would say to start a conversation is not difficult. Getting into their pants is another level...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1