The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 04-09-2011, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 16
ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ★★ MILEY + CYRUS ★★ BFF (Best Friend Forever) (Best Fuck Forever). 2 on 1 Tarma 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by loathsome View Post
Had a tarma session with Miley and Cyrus last night.

I shall keep things as short as I can.

Overall, I can describe the whole session as:

Best Tarma Ever.

2 pretty babes with hot body, on their knees, in between your legs, fighting to give you a bbbj. What more can you ask for ?

Miley
Looks: 7/10, sharp facial features, make up a little thick. Sultry looking, 8/10 to posted photo.
Body: 9/10, Fair, firm and shapely hourglass body, very nice ass for doggie. 100% like posted photo.
Boobs: 9/10, Full C cups with light brownish pink nipples.
BBBJ: 7/10, slow and sensual. Not long as Cyrus won the fight to blow me.
FJ: 8/10, Did a few position, best for me is standing doggie in front of mirror, with her CFM look and boobs bouncing in full view and her moans and sound from you slamming her butt with your every thrust, shiok!
GFE: 8/10, keeps hugging me in between shots.
RTF: Maybe, still wanna try Rihanna.

Cyrus
Looks: 8/10, SYT, her looks grows on you. sweeter and cuter of the 2.
Cyrus much prettier in person then posted live pic.
Body: 8/10, super smooth skin with healthy tan, slim and tight body.
Boobs: 7/10, just nice for her body, very sensitive nipples.
BBBJ: 10/10, more skillful of the 2 girls, deep throat me without asking. Almost CIM
FJ: 9/10, very adventurous, did her in many positions. Sexy moans and will squeeze her boobs her self when cumming.
GFE: 9/10, Her cute actions and antics are just my cup of tea. She covered her face with her hands when she cum cos she shy.
Be careful of her KC trap, dangerous.
RTF, Yes if Rihanna not available.
Thanks for the testimonial!!!
Gives those still pondering, faith to go ahead and book!
Old 04-09-2011, 06:22 PM
Samster

ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ★★ MILEY + CYRUS ★★ BFF (Best Friend Forever) (Best Fuck Forever). 2 on 1 Tarma 4

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

MILEY AND CYRUS

Bringing you a BFF series of "cum-certs"!

2 girls on 1 guy.

$300, 120mins, 4 shots max allowed, whole suite experience.....

Are you able to challenge this pair of irresistable, sexy Best Friends Forever, or should I call it, Best Fuck Forever?

click on signature for respective girl's threads!

Old 05-09-2011, 02:40 AM
Samster

We Welcome Your Support!!!
Old 05-09-2011, 11:01 AM
Samster

Good Morning!
Hope to serve you happily!
Old 05-09-2011, 04:35 PM
Samster

Old 06-09-2011, 10:52 AM
Samster

MILEY AND CYRUS

2 girls on 1 guy.

Are you able to challenge this pair of irresistable, sexy Best Friends Forever, or should I call it, Best Fuck Forever?

Old 06-09-2011, 06:39 PM
Samster

Do your threesome with this 2 beauties!!!

Imagine having 2 bathing you at the same time?? BBBJ under runnign water???
Fucking with one licking u??? u fucking the other one, with you giving you to paint???

all sorts of positions, all sort of pattern! Best of all, the "Suite Experience"!

Bonk in full glory, in full view of mirror, in full comfortable spaces...
Old 07-09-2011, 02:44 AM
Samster

Welcome to ThaiBeautiful.com! 太美了

Providing you only sextisfactory beautiful thai beauties for your enjoyment and pleasure.
At ThaiBeautiful, our mission is to provide quality female companionship for discerning gentlemen.

Our female companions are well-groomed, sensual ladies who take pride in pampering their man.
They know exactly how to turn you on with their feminine looks, alluring smiles and tender caresses, satisfying all your manly needs.

Run your hand through her hair, down her back, feeling her soft, tender skin and sexy curves. Lock your lips with hers, embrace her warm body and hear her gasp in pleasure.

Discreetly delightful. Always.

Our ladies, their services and our booking procedure is just a click away.

Please SMS Frank @ +65 83988434 for slots and bookings today.
Enjoy our beauties, let us give u an experience you will never forget

Booking procedure

At ThaiBeautiful, we understand your time is precious. Three steps are all you need for a quick, hassle-free booking.

1. Browse our gallery at http://www.thaibeautiful.com/gallery/ to choose your preferred lady.
2. Send an sms with the beauty's name, (1st choice, 2nd choice) your available date and time, and a name for us to address you to our customer service hotline +65 8398 8434. For example: Beauty A, Beauty B, 11 March 3pm, Freddie.
3. You will receive a confirmed reservation from our friendly customer service officer within 15 minutes, along with the location you should proceed to.

If your preferred beauty or time is unavailable, our customer service officer will suggest alternatives to ensure your satisfaction.

What happens next?

Once you have a confirmed reservation, our customer service officer will send you another sms about the location. On the day of your confirmed reservation, send an sms to our customer service hotline when you arrive at the location and our customer service officer will promptly reply you with the room number.

All that is left is for you to relax and be pampered by first-class service.
Old 07-09-2011, 12:06 PM
Samster

Up for the day!
Old 08-09-2011, 09:27 AM
Samster

MILEY AND CYRUS

2 girls on 1 guy.

Old 08-09-2011, 01:16 PM
Samster

Book fast, SMS me fast!!

To avoid missing out on the best!
Old 08-09-2011, 06:56 PM
Samster

We Welcome Your Support!!!
Old 09-09-2011, 10:24 AM
Samster

Old 09-09-2011, 03:06 PM
Samster

MILEY AND CYRUS

2 girls on 1 guy.

Old 10-09-2011, 10:29 AM
Samster

Good Morning!!

Have a Great SATURDAY!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1