The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2013, 07:01 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
exrsmaster is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Recommendations for a Indian Best buddy of mine

Hello ladies/gentleman,

I am new to this forum and have heard about ladies interested in guys. I am chinese/M/23 studying in a local university. I have a close Indian friend whose 23rd birthday is coming soon and thinking of surprising him to introduce a female buddy to have sex.

This Indian buddy of mine is quite short, but don't doubt his size of his ____! Trust me he looks like a 18 years old young boy and his damn good looking, and started building his physic, his slim built and his triceps are incredible for his size. All this while he has many Chinese ex, but never had sex with them cause he is a caring guy (not wanting his ex to lose their virginity before marriage)! Recently, he was like feeling crappy about taking care of them and not having had to enjoy sex! (so was thinking why not surprise him with a birthday sex) So was thinking if I could hook up any female buddy who is clean, with him. Take note his a virgin and he has many fantasies. Just one note, he only dates Chinese girls and he understands mandarin very well (maybe not converse) If any young girls out there, clean, disease free wanting to take advantage of my virgin Indian bestie, please PM me, as I want to surprise for his upcoming birthday. (Do not want to engage a hooker, so more of like horny girls wanting to have sex with him, I'll arrange hotel for his surprise birthday too)

Thanks alot fellow bros/sis for understanding

I have a GF so am not interested in joining
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1