The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all
Re: No luck for the longest time

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy124 View Post
Got any female friends?
can ask them for advice, good friend usually will give you some solid advice.
I think better to ask male friends who are good with the ladies.

"When you want to catch a fish, you don't ask the fish for tips. You ask the fisherman for advice"
Old 20-04-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 15
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

1. Girls that looking for fb they will have similar expectations as looking for bf.
2. Looks alone will not help you much unless you are a girl, as girls will always think differently as compared to guys.
3. The more you want something, the more that thing might stay away from you. Just take things easy, do the best you can and never stop improving yourself.
4. Girls want a rich guy than all any other guys and qualities.
5. You can look for cheaper fk at lor 24 geylang there, $40 with budget hotel.
6. When you grow older like 30yo, you will take things easy already. Have have, don’t have don’t have.
7. So far I myself only managed to hookup a milf and had sex once only.
Old 21-04-2020, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1585 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40212 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

1st its always the way u talk
2nd look will b a add on bonus
3rd if u r rich u will not b looking

No luck for me never a chance but I m happy as what I m

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4
Old 21-04-2020, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
konkrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

From TS statement, too many possibilities can affect one overall chances.

As most bro/sis have covered here :

1) Personality is paramount to success. Just right amount of self confidence goes a long way. Fat or Slim confirm can get.

2) Words are important to ladies. Make them feel ur words, wordplay with excitements, fluster them, hone that tongue till dripping with honey but not over commiting. Fat or slim confirm can get.

3) Humour adds on to item 1 and 2. I.e My face may not be nice to see and touch but come I intro u to my six pack, nice, firm and lovely to touch. 😂

4) If in TS life is not surrounded by lady friends, then best to start by having a normal lady friend first for practice item 1,2,3 and confidence builder. When it gets to 3 or more TS will start to notice that there will be this self generating interest from other. The main idea is to get a momentum started. Failures will be constant, rejection do not need to say, guy friend blockers sure have.

5) Smell fresh and mouth fresh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1