The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-11-2019, 06:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Agent Has Fallen: Sarah Quek (BDSM, noncon)

really like your story ts! hoping for more updates.
Old 01-12-2019, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 02-12-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 02-12-2019, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

Agent Has Fallen: Annie Leung

DSP Sarah Quek is hospitalised and is out indefinitely. While she physically she will make a full recovery, doctors found it difficult to flush out the effects of DM-2, and suspect it may be permanent to some degree. She needs to undergo a long period of psychiatric therapy.

While in hospital, someone had visited her secretly. That person is Sarah's ex colleague, Superintendent Annie Leung. They even had a lesbian relationship for over a year before they broke up and never got into contact again. Looking at Sarah staring into space, Annie reminisces about their times together, where they would take showers together every day. Annie had always been shy, but Sarah came onto her so aggressively there was no backing away. The relationship ended after Annie accused Sarah of using her to go up the ranks.

SP Leung and DSP Quek had an intimate relationship.

Seeing her ex tortured and raped so badly, SP Leung decides to take matter into her own hands and launch a secret investigation to take down whoever was responsible. She learns that it was the legendary SM loving criminal, Siow.

Annie vows to hunt Siow down.

But unbeknownst to her, Siow has kept and eye on Sarah and as a result discovered her ex lesbian lover wants to hunt him down. He sets an elaborate trap, leaking info of his whereabouts specifically to her.

SP Leung, confident in her abilities and bent on revenge, infiltrates the "base" that she was tipped off. She manages to hold Siow's right hand man, Yong, at gunpoint. Yong stalls for time while his backup arrives.

"Your ex gf, that DSP Quek? Haha...she sucked all our cocks! She looked so sexy tied up and helpless, dunno boss raped her how many times! Don't worry...later you also kena!" taunted Yong.

"Shut the fuck up! Prepared to get raped yourself in jail!" responded Annie, absolutely furious at how they defiled her ex lover.

Annie vents her frustrations on Yong.

But her anger left her unprepared as several men soon showed up with guns pointing at her. Annie holds her hands up, defeated.

Annie is surrounded.

"Kanina. Limpeh grow so big never get whack like that before!" Yong yelled, as he slapped Annie. "Tie her up! Then we can slowly play her!"

"Fuck!" Annie thought to herself. "Play me? What do these bastards want? They raped Sarah, but I am a goddamn Superintendent! Surely they don't dare to touch me???"

They manage to tie her up in less than 5 mins, and all salivated at her helpless, bound body. Annie knows her mission has completely failed, and is now at the mercy of these men. They all look at her like wolves surrounding it's prey.

"Wah bro Yong, the angle she kena tied up damn good! Can even see her panties! Later I want take!" said one excited henchman.

Annie is red with anger and embarrassment, but can't do anything to cover up as her panties are on for show.

Tied up and helpless, SP Leung awaits her fate.

"LET ME GO! WHERE IS SIOW!?" she roared.

"Boss got business to attend to. He tell us to have fun with you first, hehe!" taunted Yong. 
Old 02-12-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story! 

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 03-12-2019, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 03-12-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
cibasi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What's the jav name of the second girl?
Old 03-12-2019, 11:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

great story, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 04-12-2019, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
Slowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro got a few stories going ATM. Keep it up.
Old 04-12-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 5
cricketeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice pic with nice story. Support!
Old 04-12-2019, 10:15 AM
Samster

Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

Thanks all for support, will try to continue soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cibasi View Post
What's the jav name of the second girl?
Mio Kimijima bro.
Old 04-12-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12282 / Power: 20
smoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond reputesmoky7 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice story TS

2nd round KIV return list: hungten, hayday, bonker guy, len75, lookingaround, ah rat, GladBoy, Sanuuk, MatthewC, 69sex, slicker69, Jay Chou, w00f, Apollo, swagelock, ejectjoy, essinine, zl1983, wohaha96, hccheonger, biostar, bigbirdbird

Old 04-12-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster

Annie and Sarah's happier times together

Yong's henchmen, Ow and Seng, bring Annie's headphone to him, and he finds her intimate pictures with the once feared DSP Quek in it.

"Wah so sexy ar! You two pervert lesbians...let us teach you to love a man's cock!" Yong declared.

"You fuckers! Do you know what rank I hold? Touch me and the entire CNB will stop at nothing to destroy you!" Annie retaliated.

"Destroy us? You dumb bitch, you are even more stupid than your whore girlfriend. Come her without even informing your upper ups. Do you know boss set this trap for you? Unlike your ex gf, no one is coming to save you!" revealed Yong.

"What!? No...this...this can't be!"

"Aiya don't talk so much la, time to play you. I buay tong already!"

Yong rips Annie's shirt apart, revealing her bra with part of her areola exposed.

"Wah your nipple so big one ar? You must be the horny type!" mocked Yong.

"Fuck you!"

"Later will fuck you, be patient! Ow and Seng! Make our lady friend shiok!"

Annie struggles as Ow and Seng toyed with her nipples, sucking and grabbing them. It is the most humiliating thing she had ever experienced. They feasted on it, biting too hard at times, totally not concerned about hurting her. This went on for a while before Yong orders them to attack the base.

Ow groped Annie's crotch covered by her panties and laughed. "Bro Yong, she wet already! She really fucking horny man, must he already wanting us to rape her now!"

Annie spits a ball of saliva at him and yelled "Your mom then wet! Go home and rape her you fuck face!"

But all they did was laugh, and deep down, she knows it's true...her nipples had always been sensitive and their caressing made her wet below.

"Superintendent, you want to be stubborn never mind. The mouth on top don't want to admit, but the mouth below damn honest ar hahaha!" Yong says with a laugh. "Come, we give her a triple attack, see how much better she can get!

"Triple attack? What? These sick fucks!" Annie thought to herself. But being tied up like a dumpling, helpless with no salvation in sight, she can only bite her lips and take whatever comes. Ow and Seng start to penetrate her vagina with their fingers, while Yong rubbed her clit. Their insertion was merciless and deep, forcing Annie to yell in pain, then moan in uncontrollable pleasure.

"Superintendent cheebye so what? I dig and dig, same as street walking prostitute!" mocked Ow.

"You...fucks...finger raping me...I'm gonna blow all of your heads..."

"Haha! You damn funny ar! Of course, you are gonna blow us later!"

They fingered her for a good 10 minutes, finishing with a ferocious two finger thrust, before deciding to raise the game. Yong takes out a bottle of liquid.

"What..what are you doing!" yelled Annie.

"Remember what the DM-2 did to your prostitute girlfriend? Well, this is the liquefied version! Enters your system quicker and more effectively! We will see who is the bigger slut between you two!"

"No...no...no!!!!" 

Old 05-12-2019, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

do share more of this nice story TS!
Old 05-12-2019, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 5
cricketeer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Cheers to Ts for wonderful story.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1