The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-12-2019, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Yes bro, area G not that safe la.
You know I know
Ok will check with her. She's really nice and good so hopefully nothing major.
Old 08-12-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/yuan-yue-massage/

Warning , around 35 with tummy ... is FL more than ML and kena white card ... so don’t expect any services . Chase out in 30 mins .

Lesson learn is those in the Geylang hotel is white card holders ...
Old 08-12-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 12
CheeseBread is a name known to allCheeseBread is a name known to allCheeseBread is a name known to allCheeseBread is a name known to allCheeseBread is a name known to allCheeseBread is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/zhi-xin-massage/

New gal who went for broke with 头条 listing.
this girls look nice
Old 08-12-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2781 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Bro, thanks for the info. And yes, do rtm if you want to confirm.

But have to say.... All these SN MLs are in a great position to take us for a ride. And they do.

Really hope more FN MLs with JS standards come back. With these girls, you know you're gonna get maximum satisfaction from first visit. No guessing games. No step by step privileges.
Back when the bunch of JS gals were stationed here....many bang the JS term saying this and that. And they were claiming even those non JS gals are offering the same thing.

Now it is clear cut, those are just offering the same thing because they want to take a pie off the JS gals.

With the passing of the JS gals led the mesmerising OG Angel, new gals coming in will find no reason to offer the same thing.

So you guys can just be satisfied with "intellectual conversation" and HJ by fully clothed gals in the near future.
And guess what, you also pay the same $110 or $120.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 08-12-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheeseBread View Post
this girls look nice
She been here before, friend of An Xin
Breast really not bad
Old 08-12-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-eva/

this ML been here before, any review....
Old 08-12-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1601 / Power: 11
SaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant futureSaintTKP has a brilliant future

Any bros here know of any gals RTC today? Can you PM me? I need some advice.
Old 08-12-2019, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 5
autumnleaf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyautumnleaf deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/zhu-li-massage/

Any fr on this , TIA to all seniors
Old 08-12-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Ok will check with her. She's really nice and good so hopefully nothing major.
No worries bro, she is in good hands, heheh
Old 08-12-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Hotel at city area, ask her better
Indeed, just checked with her. Looking for a new place at the moment. Can text her to find out the exact location. Can't wait to visit this sultry little babe once protein replenished
Old 08-12-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Someone from the previous batch of js gang jus changed her dp, is this any indication?
Old 08-12-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreskinzzz View Post
Someone from the previous batch of js gang jus changed her dp, is this any indication?
Who's that?
Old 08-12-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Booked a slot after seeing Lily getting a stamp of approval from Franco
Jumped on the Lily pad and left a happy man!

Location: Same general location as Ziyu. Address given in text message a bit off. Had taught her how to give better directions to customers. Not alot of parking lots nearby.

Looks: Went with no expectation but I was quite pleased with what I saw. Not a head turner but pleasant looking. Definitely won't reject type.

Figure: Slightly big boned, not the slim and svetle type. Expect baby fats. Boobs are big B, dark nips.

Massage: She puts in a lot of effort to ensure she does it right and constantly checks whether I am comfortable. Massage standard around YZ type.

Service: As advertised. Very accommodating and willing to go the extra mile to make you comfortable.

Attitude: Super good. Warm, chatty, open to feedback and keeps checking how she can improve. Good GFE, can build chemistry. Jokes with you and laughs easily. No one sided conversation. I felt very comfortable in her companionship.

RTM: Definitely. As this price point and level of service, she has very few competitors.
Old 08-12-2019, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 16
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Any one tried ke ke?

https://sglonelyguy.org/ke-ke-massage/... seem like no review soon
Old 08-12-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Jumped on the Lily pad and left a happy man!

Looks: Went with no expectation but I was quite pleased with what I saw. Not a head turner but pleasant looking. Definitely won't reject type.

Figure: Slightly big boned, not the slim and svetle type. Expect baby fats. Boobs are big B, dark nips.

Attitude: Super good. Warm, chatty, open to feedback and keeps checking how she can improve. Good GFE, can build chemistry. Jokes with you and laughs easily. No one sided conversation. I felt very comfortable in her companionship.

RTM: Definitely. As this price point and level of service, she has very few competitors.
So my standards can trust boh?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1