The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 06-12-2019, 07:53 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by XuDan View Post
GBW has always been safe...... very rarely be raided. Maybe because it is also the spa the polis go to relax when off-duty that they seldom come to raid here.
Oh.... GBW do get raided too. But not as frequent as other joints....... maybe once a year ? Speaking of which the last raid here was just before CNY early this year...... so maybe it is due for another visit soon.
Old 07-12-2019, 11:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
laii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is Poseidon spa still available?
how is the service?
Old 08-12-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
rapdec87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by laii View Post

is Poseidon spa still available?
how is the service?
Was thinking of visiting also. Their girls look good.
Old 09-12-2019, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
laii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapdec87 View Post
Was thinking of visiting also. Their girls look good.
u go try 1st and do a fr here hahaha
I am interesting the bath tub and Nuru massage
Old 13-12-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 16
pipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypipipupupi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

side track abit... any recommendation for a trustworthy hp repair shop in JB?

i know there is alot of hp repair shops in KSL.. any good ones to recommend?
Old 13-12-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Is it possible to get girls to come to our hotel room? And how to find good fr for fls in jb?

Thanks. Sorry for being a noob
Old 15-12-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Is it possible to get girls to come to our hotel room? And how to find good fr for fls in jb?

Thanks. Sorry for being a noob
Some stables do have outcall services provided your hotel is within reasonable distance.

JB FLs usually have their own place and unlikely to do outcall..... most of them advertise on telegram. Contact them directly.

Many FRs on FLs have been written and shared on several forums..... dun be lazy go do a search......
Old 15-12-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster (B)

Weather Forecast : VERY STRONG WINDS until the end of the year.

Cheongsters are advised to take precautionary measures due to the very strong winds currently blowing. Expect the winds to blow on a daily basis as every gahmen enforcement agency is going all out to fulfill their required KPIs. A directive was sent out earlier this year ordering every department/station/district to conduct at least 1 operation each by year end. Some balais have not done so yet..... but are expected to do so by the required timeline. Due to only 2 weeks left .... so expect a flood of operasi from several different departments till the end of the year.

Stay Safe..... Cheong Smart.
Old 18-12-2019, 03:51 AM
Samster (B)

For those coming to Johor tomorrow.....make sure you use the Tuas Checkpoint tomorrow...... as there is a Multi- Agencies Anti-Terrorist Exercise at the JB CIQ / Bukit Chagar + including Causeway bridge until border boundary. (MMEA & Customs vessels also participating in this Exercise).

Place will be completely locked down from 2200 - 2400 hrs as there will be a "Live Demonstration" during this period for VVIPs and the media.

Although showtime is begin at 2200 hrs..... rehearsals and preparatory works will begin in the daytime so expect the CIQ to be heavily policed and have disruption & delays to those travellers in / out at this checkpoint.

** Travellers riding the Tebrau Shuttle may be in for a surprise..... as my sources tell me one of the scenarios is a hostage situation on the train..... so expect UTK troopers to storm your train carriage if indeed they decide to play out this scenario.
Old 19-12-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
XuDan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What happened? Both Rich n Bitch and 珍珠场乐 were closed when we went there @ 6pm. No response from the captains or any replies to our phone calls.
Old 19-12-2019, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2014 / Power: 16
siliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond reputesiliconer has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Samster Gathering JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
For those coming to Johor tomorrow.....make sure you use the Tuas Checkpoint tomorrow...... as there is a Multi- Agencies Anti-Terrorist Exercise at the JB CIQ / Bukit Chagar + including Causeway bridge until border boundary. (MMEA & Customs vessels also participating in this Exercise).

Place will be completely locked down from 2200 - 2400 hrs as there will be a "Live Demonstration" during this period for VVIPs and the media.

Although showtime is begin at 2200 hrs..... rehearsals and preparatory works will begin in the daytime so expect the CIQ to be heavily policed and have disruption & delays to those travellers in / out at this checkpoint.

** Travellers riding the Tebrau Shuttle may be in for a surprise..... as my sources tell me one of the scenarios is a hostage situation on the train..... so expect UTK troopers to storm your train carriage if indeed they decide to play out this scenario.
Wow thanks... better sleep at home

Do up my points if you like my post.
NO TRADE / EXCHANGE OF POINTS PLEASE.
Old 22-12-2019, 03:05 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by siliconer View Post
Wow thanks... better sleep at home
Very good advice.... the raids have been relentless..... and happening non stop everyday. Many businesses are suffering as their foreign workers without valid documentation all flee home.

Last week I went to a traditional thai msssage joint for my weekly massage. Their situation was quite bad as half of their masseuses have gone back to avoid the checks. They were so shorthanded that even the general helper (the guy who usually does the cleaning and laundry) had to come out to do massage too..... and he is good as he is a trained massage therapist.
Old 22-12-2019, 03:09 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XuDan View Post
What happened? Both Rich n Bitch and 珍珠场乐 were closed when we went there @ 6pm. No response from the captains or any replies to our phone calls.
Typhoon warning was raised that day..... they only started late that night after the all clear signal was given.
Old 23-12-2019, 03:16 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeBird View Post
.... the raids have been relentless..... and happening non stop everyday.
And the Malaysian Police Inspector-General has announced in media today..... " I expect all my officers to work extra and mount operations throughout the festive season so as to ensure the public can have a safe and peaceful holiday."

Dun say you have not been warned.
Old 23-12-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
JB Prostitution Syndicate Members Charged

JB Prostitution Syndicate Members Charged

JOHOR BARU: Nine people, including two women, were charged in the Sessions Court here with being members of “Geng Jackie”.

Geng Jackie is an organised crime group involved in prostitution.

The accused, aged between 24 and 51, were charged with being members of the gang between Nov 30,2017, and Nov 28 last year.

Five of them are Tay Boon Soon, 47; Chong Jin Xiong, 24; Chang Soon Fah, 31; Go Boon Keong, 42; and Wong Teck Kwang, 37. The two women are Wong Yoke Moy, 51, and Fong Yan Ching, 34.

The remaining accused are Thai national, Arnon Boonrod, 26, and Bangladeshi Md Jhaidul Islam, 31.

All of them were charged under Section 130V (1) of the Penal Code, which is punishable with a jail term of up to 20 years.

The charges against them were read separately before judge Kamaruddin Kamsun. No bail was offered and no plea was recorded from all the accused.

Chang, Teck Kwang and Go were represented by lawyers Abd Rahim Ali and Jihad Syahida Nadia Zakaria, while Yoke Moy was represented by Mohd Ashram Zakaria.

The rest were unrepresented.

DPPs Rohaiza Abd Rahman and Nadia Zulkefli represented the prosecution. The court fixed Jan 23 for mention and for the case to be transferred to the High Court for trial.

Johor Criminal Investigation Department chief Senior Asst Comm Yusof Ahmad told reporters outside the courtroom that the gang was led by a local man named “Jackie” and had been found to be exploiting foreign women for prostitution.

“The modus operandi is to get foreigners to obtain loans from Ah Long or illegal money lenders. Once they fail to pay the debts, they would end up in prostitution as a method of repayment.

“I think this is very serious. So, I warn the gang or people behind the prostitution ring to stop it as we will use all existing laws against them, ” he said. — Bernama
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1