The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2024, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Forgot to add

Garnacho got an early goal disallowed for offside.
Quite wasted, as I feel the execution was very good.
He rounded the keeper before slotting home. Unlike last time, he will just shoot no matter what.
He had improved.

Unfortunately, he started off a wee bit early.

Was wating to see Amad in after Rashford got injured, but ......
Agreed with wat u said here too...don't know wat grudge he has against Amad... scoring that last few minutes goal against Pool is still not good enough to convince him that Amad is as good as Antony if not better

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 10-04-2024, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 478 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Agreed with wat u said here too...don't know wat grudge he has against Amad... scoring that last few minutes goal against Pool is still not good enough to convince him that Amad is as good as Antony if not better
Antony is his pet lor. Period !

On another note, questions raised regarding the Liverpool penalty.
Footage shows AWB appears to have no contact with Elliot and Elliot was suspected for going down on his own.

Referee Anthony Taylor immediately give the penalty which Salah converted to level the match.

Why the VAR was not consulted?????

Man U fans complained that they were 'robbed' by referee Anthony Taylor after Liverpool salvaged a late draw at Old Trafford. Mohamed Salah buried a penalty with just six minutes remaining to ensure the spoils were shared after Harvey Elliott went down in the box.
Elliott fell to the turf under the challenge of Aaron Wan-Bissaka and Taylor wasted no time in blowing his whistle and pointing to the spot. However, one angle of the incident appeared to show that Wan-Bissaka's outstretched boot did not actually make contact with Elliott.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 13-04-2024, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChrisSutton deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bournemouth v Man Utd x-x 2-1

Always welcome to challenge my predictions.
Old 13-04-2024, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bournemouth v Man Utd

SCORE PREDICTION: 3-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 13-04-2024, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Lawro: 1-2
Old 13-04-2024, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Bournemouth v Man Utd

I going for draw

I say 2-2

My Daily Star column
Old 14-04-2024, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3337 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

It finished 2-2. Not surprising.

Again the defence is in sixes and seven.

But Capt Bruno to the rescue with 2 goals.

ETH finally let Amad came on...but replacing Garnacho. Should have kick Rashford out.

Got a very lucky escape in the dying minutes of stoppage with that penalty call.
But VAR say is free kick on the edge of the box.

I seriously think ETH should be on his way out at season end as he lead the players to another dismal performance.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 14-04-2024, 11:34 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisSutton View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Bournemouth v Man Utd

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
Lawro: 1-2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulMerson View Post
I going for draw

I say 2-2
Wow, nowadays Paul is really power !!...he is not only predicting wins, draws n losses accurately but also the exact scores too...Yes, 2-2 it was how the game ended...we will know for sure the results of the next few games if we follow Paul's prediction

Old 14-04-2024, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
It finished 2-2. Not surprising.

Again the defence is in sixes and seven.

But Capt Bruno to the rescue with 2 goals.

ETH finally let Amad came on...but replacing Garnacho. Should have kick Rashford out.

Got a very lucky escape in the dying minutes of stoppage with that penalty call.
But VAR say is free kick on the edge of the box.

I seriously think ETH should be on his way out at season end as he lead the players to another dismal performance.
Yes, not surprising to me too...this is not the end of the rout...if they won, I would be greatly surprised...they always win only because lady luck is on their side...didn't see the match until now...it would be heartbreaking if u did...

full of useless players only one who can really be set apart from the rest is Bruno...even him the way he plays is so erratic but in the end wat says for him is the 8 goals he scored so far...n it was he who saved the baldy n the rest of his useless colleagues in this game against Bournemouth most of whom just doesn't know how to play football to win...making a fool of themselves to the other 19 teams of the premier league ...they r finished this season, will end up mid table n will most probably lose or at most draw with their opponents in the last 5 games of this season...the baldy shd go even now ...don't hv to wait until end of season

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1