The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2020, 09:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 7
Fatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to beholdFatward is a splendid one to behold
Re: Console my nerdy but busty younger assistant/colleague

keep it up
Old 16-01-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, more updates please.
Old 17-01-2020, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts! hoping for more updates.
Old 17-01-2020, 09:16 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatward View Post
keep it up
Thanks for upping, returned

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 17-01-2020, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
OldCurse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, please continue
Old 17-01-2020, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

One of the best stories of late. Camping here, now precum otw.
Old 18-01-2020, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 18-01-2020, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

B moaned out loud. I cupped both her breasts from behind her while I licked her ear. her arms reached backwards and grabbed my head. I felt around her bra for her nipples and rubbed them... she was so turned on!

B tried to turn her body around, I let her.. we hugged face to face.. i resumed licking her ear.. i cupped her butt and pressed her crotch to my penis.. pinned her against the front door... both hands cupped her breasts again and thumbs were rubbing her nipple area. one hand headed down south and went under her skirt...

she was grabbing my body and hugging me tight. moaning out... i rubbed her clitoris after sliding my finger into her panties.. her pussy was SO WET!

rubbed her clitoris fast and hard!

penetrated her pussy a little... about 3 cm in... it was DEFINITELY TIGHT!

didn't dare to go too deep......

gave her a few finger in and out......

then....

B: huh?

I pretended that I wanted to throw up...

me: i better go....

I quickly left before she could say anything...

B was left speechless... too surprised to react...

it was part of my plan...

as I drove back... saw message from her..

B: hey are you alright?

this proves she's consciously letting me finger her!

i switched off my phone.

Drove back home.. near home, saw a familiar malay man on his motorbike leaving our condo...

next morning... turned on my phone....

B: hey are you alright?

B: home? [2.28am]

B: hey my dear bear are you ok? i'm really worried. [2.45 am]

B: really hope you are safe and sound home my dear bear. text me when you wake ok? [3.21am]

there were two SMS informing me about missed calls from her...

B: Good morning big bear! are you ok? [7.45am]

me: hey sorry.. just charged my phone... died last night...

B: hey.. ok good... i was so worried!

me: sorry sorry...

B: it's ok...

me: you slept ok?

B: erm..... not really...

me: why?

B: worried about you lo....

me: oh.... sorry la.... anything I can do to make it up to you?

B: hmmm..... let me think...

me: you can cane me if you want... hehe

B: hehe ok. sure...

B: actually.. got a favour need to ask you....

me: yes?
Old 18-01-2020, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Nice updates here, please continue writing.
Old 18-01-2020, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of

B: like this?

she was wrapping the bandage around my head... a few times my head rested on her boobs....

we were both away at a first aid and CPR course...

B had asked me for the favour, to accompany her for this.. she knew one the alphas in the company always had trouble finding people to send for this course to meet his yearly training quota.. so she volunteered to please that alpha bitch... it worked, but not much...

it was a wednesday, three days after I mildly fingered her at her front door.... she suggested dinners for the past three nights but I turned her down with apologies, using family as excuse....

my plan was working...

she tried to be so nice to me... made breakfast... we went for lunches together... went further away to avoid office gossip. she even intercepted me when I left for work, which was earlier than normally the time she would choose to stay til...

she didn't ask, but could tell she was waiting for me to offer her a lift home...

when she almost got off at the ground level, I had to call out to her and asked where she was going... she couldn't hide her smile/relief when she turned to act blur...

sent her home on both days. monday she got off, hesitated, rubbed my arm to say thanks... she wanted to initiate a hug but didn't seem to know how to.. i dind't want to make things easier for her also... second evening, she was a bit more mentally prepared.. after she unbuckled her seat belt and was about to get off, she leaned in to give me a side hug...

me: like that only ah?

B: huh? then how..

I undid my seat belt, turned and we hugged face to face... lingered for a moment, felt her breasts pressed on my body.. i smelled her hair again..

it got awkward...

as she got off.. i felt a huge temptation follow her and gave the excuse to use her toilet....

knowing this first aid 3 day course was coming...

i held strong..

and i was right...

she was throwing herself at me!

when i picked her up, breakfast was ready.. she even fed me coffee and the food as I drove, sat close and lean on to me, arm to arm..

luckily the class was a small group... and the couples who attended were in pairs of the same gender..

I got to partner with her..

as she wrapped the bandage, i could feel her put my head on her breasts from time to time.. she was in those dri fit shiny light colored yellow t-shirt, could see her pink bra and the lacey material as well... sports shorts... i was confident of seeing her panties soon...

we took turns to do all the bandaging.. even planted my penis on her back as she sat slanted on the chair to let me do the bandage on her head, placed her head on my tummy for her to sleep... the instructor didn't seem to bother either.. the rest of the class probably thought we were dating.. i removed my wedding ring, good call..

when we practised the Heimlich manoeuvre (for choking), it was a free for all!

she did it first

she was literally hugging me from behind.. breasts pressed on my back....

we had a lot of waiting moments, while we waited for the instructions and pointers from the instructor....

especially when it was my turn behind her...

i openly grazed her breasts... openly planted my penis on her cute butt... she was breathing hard... she was leaning backwards on my body also.. it was like a hug!

we were given an extended long lunch... nice!

drove to keppel bay for nice dim sum... while in the lift, she joked and practised the Heimlich on me again.. i played with her and leaned back on to her to squash her agains the lift walls, then tickled her... she laughed so happily...

we ate... then moved to another place to drink and relax... she did not hesitate and ordered a cocktail while i got a half pint for myself... we sat on the couch.. she sat close.. i tickled her a little..

me: feels good right.. away from work...

B: yup.. like we on a holiday like that...

me: like our honeymoon is it?

B: huh??? honeymoon... haha.... honeymoon like that only meh?

me: then what else you want?

B: i also don't know.. never been on one before... you decide lo...

me: let's sit and relax first....

i was leaning back on the couch.. she was sitting upright.. sipping away at her cocktail... i put an arm behind her and touched her waist... she didn't react... then finally lean back on my arm... my hand touching her butt liao...

naturally she lean on my shoulder to relax...

we didn't say anything...

just enjoy each other's company and let time pass by...

while in the lift back to car, she pulled my arms around her body...

B: you practise.. in case you forget...

me; SUREEE!!

i didn't hesitate... hands pressing A LOT on her boobs... the under part of her boobs... pressed my penis... then gently did the manoeuvre on her... then wrapped my arms around her front and hugged her from behind..

me: thank you for lunch... and breakfast also...

B: thank you for driving me also...

me: let's go sentosa for lunch tmr... can swim at the beach club swimming pool also... haha

B: swim? i don't really know how to swim... you teach me?

me: wah... hmmm.. depends...

B: on ?

me: what you wear lo...

B: huh?? swim suit lo... what else..

me: bikini la!

B: i don't have... and paiseh also!

me: haha then I won't teach you already...

B: i really don't have...

me: after the course we go get...

she leaned on my shoulder to sleep while I drove us back to the training venue...

rest of course was boring. sat and watched video clips and listened to the former medic talk.... she sat close to me..

at that moment, i was wondering.... if I had done more with her last saturday night.... would she already be sucking my cock just at the keppel bay carpark le?
Old 19-01-2020, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

This is real mind fuck here but I like it, more please, cheers!
Old 19-01-2020, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.
Old 19-01-2020, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Good grooming here, please continue writing.
Old 19-01-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1011 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2850 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

This TS hor, planned si much strategy to get this needy virgin. I just afraid she became super glue after that. Dangerous lor. Lol
Old 19-01-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 5
atbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the exciting updates, more please, cheers!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1