The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2020, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of
Re: My Adventures In The World Of Jinyong <金庸群侠钻>

The support from you guys is the real AA tier bro

-------------------------------------

We racked our brains on a way to escape this prison, but 30 minutes went by so fast and her pussy is acting up again. She's apprehensive at first on fornicating again, but I assured her it's fine since I've already promised to marry her. Xiao Zhao blew me again to get me to harden, then got back up to ride me. I came, one more time. Then again...and again. She did on one occasion pull out my cock in the midst of climax to drink my semen hoping the effect would be better if cum is ingested orally, but it didn't help. Soon, I had came 12 times in six hours, and she could see me weakening with every shot.

"No, I can't do it anymore, look at you, poor thing!" Xiao Zhao exclaimed as she sees my health deteriorating with every orgasm. I tried to assure her I'm fine but I don't know how much longer I can tahan.

The two elders brought us food and water, which Xiao Zhao fed me quickly without thinking. I insisted she eat some herself as she must be hungry. It wasn't until we were done that the elders revealed to us a horrifying truth.

"Haha! You dummies! The food and drink is laced with more copulation dust! Prepare to fuck until morning!"

Oh no! We both began to get horny and quickly resumed fucking. The copulation dust allowed me to stay hard, but the consecutive orgasms was still taking it's toll on me. Another six hours went by and I had cummed an insane 24 times in half a day. I think I'm really going to die now.

"I'm so sorry darling!" sobbed a tearful Xiao Zhao as she feels guilty for fucking me dry.

"Don't be silly...it's not your fault. I guess I'm really going to 精尽人亡 and die here, at least I get to die by your side."

She continued to cry, and in her rage and desperation, slammed her hands down on the side of the bed. Holy shit, she made a dent!

"Oh my god! How did I get so strong all of a sudden?"

I know liao. My massive load of semen inside her had transferred some of my chi energy to her! But she has to use it carefully as the chi reserve is still limited. She quickly tried to break my chains but they were still too tough, as we realized she won't be able to break the brick walls either. But she can certainly take on one Elder at least.

"Xiao Zhao, you have a good amount of chi in you from my cum. Don't waste it...we'll think of something..."

I quickly taught her one of my Eighteen Dragon Palms, Dragon's Revenge, as we put our plans into action. We were able to tahan our horniness for a while as our lives depended on it.

After a while, Xiao Zhao sees the shorter elder approach, and pretended to cry, as I played dead with a stiff cock. Short Elder quickly looked in through the door.

"Haha! Really 精尽人亡! Die cock standing! Hope you have a good time in heaven, young man!" he yelled in joy, thinking I had died from cumming. He opened up the door and pushed Xiao Zhao away from grieving me to unlock my chains. Once he brought out his keys, Xiao Zhao struck his back.

"Dragon Fucks Your Mom!" roared Xiao Zhao, as she struck him from behind. Short Elder throws up blood and is instantly knocked out.

"Hey, I told you the move is called Dragon's Revenge!" I yelled.

"Aiya, I angry with this fucker mah!" she replied, as she grabbed his keys to quickly unlock me. Once freed, we quickly made our way out of the cell. Thankfully the taller elder is nowhere to be found as Xiao Zhao had exhausted her inner energy and I am no match in my current weakened state. We decide to seek help first before coming back to save the rest of the women. Upon leaving the building, we quickly found a clean river and drank from it to wash out the effects of the drug, but we were still horny and fucked a few times by the riverside before we continued on our mission.

Last edited by Rage24; 04-01-2020 at 12:04 PM.
Old 04-01-2020, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
MichaelZen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, bookmarked
Old 05-01-2020, 12:19 AM
Samster

Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

Xiao Zhao and I start thinking about where to seek help. I thought about looking for my beggar bros, but the elders are too strong for them and I don't want them to sacrifice needlessly. If only my shifu Zhou Botong was here, he'd make light work of the two old kidnappers. Xiao Zhao snuck out of Persia so apart from the loser gang who had abandoned her, she has no more connections.

As we made our way through a forest to the city, we heard animal sounds coming from left and right. I'm too weak to fend them off and we quickened our footsteps, hoping to escape quickly. The sounds of wolves howling got louder and louder, and we were soon surrounded by a dozen pairs of menacing eyes. Shit, I was gonna die fucking a chiobu, I didn't escape only to die kena eaten by wolves! I'd rather we went back to the cell!

Suddenly, we heard a lion's roar that scared off all the wolves. Lagi worse, now kena eaten by lion! Xiao Zhao screamed in horror. To our surprise, we hear a human voice respond.

"Xiao Zhao...is that you?" said the voice.

"That voice...oh my god! It's Uncle Xie!"

Who would have expected we would meet Ming Sect's famous Golden Haired Lion King in the middle of a forest. He emerges from the woods with his famed golden mane, but his eye pupils are white as he's blind.

"What are you doing here uncle?" asked Xiao Zhao.

"Looking for you of course! Your mom thought you would learn your lesson and come back after running away from home, but I was worried and tracked you down to this area."

"Hello uncle." I said, as I want to make my presence known before things get awkward or he accused me of being disrespectful. He turned to me and sniffed his nose a little.

"You guys fucked?" he asks. We were both shocked.

"Uncle! Don't say this kind of thing..." said a embarassed Xiao Zhao.

"I can smell his siao all over you, and your juices all over him. Never marry already cannot tahan, you young people!" he lectured. "And of all people, you pick this guy, voice so soft like guniang liddat. I think his IQ also at most 80 points!"

Ninabeh cheebye! I never disturb him he insult me until liddat!? I pointed my middle finger in his face which he grabbed firmly, hurting me.

"You think I cannot see? I can still hear you pua peh yau siu kia!"

"Ow ow ow! You cheebye!" I yelled.

"Uncle, stop hurting my future husband! We have more important things to tend to!"

Lion King let go, and Xiao Zhao is able to explain to him the helpless girls being imprisoned, and we must rescue them asap. But I was hesitant. The two elders are no match against my Dragon Palms when I'm at full strength, but Lion King isn't exactly a top tier hero. He is at best as strong as either of the elders, if they gang up on him it's gg.

"I suggest we go back out first, let me recuperate before we take them on again." I said.

"Ha! By the time you're ready those women already kena sold halfway across China! We must go now. I know what you're thinking, you see me no up. But you haven't seen my trump card!"

He brings out his weapon from behind his back, and Xiao Zhao and I were both stunned. Holy shit, it's the Dragon Sabre, 屠龙刀!

"Where the hell did you find that, Uncle!?" asked Xiao Zhao.

"I ran into an auction and stole it! With this, don't say two elders, twenty elders I'm also not scared!"

Twenty? This big cannon fairy. Although it's true that with the legendary sabre, he should be able to take out both elders, it easily increased his power level by 10,000 at least. I agree to act now.

"Ok, we will go now. First, we need a plan."

Xiao Zhao and I returned to the mansion with Lion King as we decide to split up. Lion King will attract the elders with his roar, so as to lure the elders away and prevent them from using the women as hostages again. We hear his legendary roar, and see the tall elder, along with short elder who's still nursing his wounds, leaving to check it out. We enter the prison and quickly grabbed the keys on a table to free the women, as the sounds of Lion King doing battle with the elders could be heard from the rooftops.

They fought ferociously and the elders soon found themselves outmatched by the buffed Lion King.

"Bloody Lion King, play cheat! Without the Dragon Sabre, we would have already killed you, you blind fuck!" yelled the tall elder who has taken a few blows from being knocked by the blade. Lion King retorts.

"Ha! Fight where got rules one? Prepare to die you stupid fucks!"

Short elder realizes they will surely perish if they continue battling him, and makes his escape. Tall elder follows suit.

"Pussies!" mocked a disgruntled Lion King, who had been eager to slay them with his weapon.

I could not help staring at their naked bodies as we freed the captive women, only to see Xiao Zhao staring at me angrily. Shit, how am I gonna tell her I already have one wife and two fiancee? Aiya worry about that later.

"Thank you, sir and miss. Those two perverted old men molested us everyday. At least they're impotent so we still preserved our virginity." said one of them. Another followed up.

"We are considered lucky. There's a number of girls who have already been sold, I heard they got transported to Mount Wudang."

"What? Mount Wudang, aren't they all Taoists? Can't believe they're also a bunch of lechers!" Xiao Zhao exclaimed.

"We should investigate this further. Tell your blind fuck uncle we are going to Wudang!"
Old 05-01-2020, 03:52 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

great story, this continuing hard on is keeping me awake
Old 05-01-2020, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 05-01-2020, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 05-01-2020, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Ultimost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, please continue and hope to read more
Old 05-01-2020, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future

...waiting eagerly for moar.
Thank u bro Rage24
Old 05-01-2020, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Thanks TS for choreographing all my fav actresses and Jinyong Universe characters in 1 lusty story!
👍🏻
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 05-01-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

continued thanks to bros for support
----------------------------------------------------

Lion King agrees to the rescue mission, but he forbade Xiao Zhao from going, insisting she return to Persia and answer to her mom for running off. He contacted his Ming Sect members to watch over her and ensure she gets back. Xiao Zhao and I kissed goodbye while I promised I will go to Persia and ask for her hand in marriage once I'm done.

So my plans to visit Peach Blossom Island take a back seat and I am off to Wudang with Lion King Xie Xun. Since he's blind and I still haven't mastered horse riding, we had to get a carriage. The journey was to take five days.

Dealing with him for five days is not easy. The blind fuck is a fucking cheapo, even more cheapo than me the beggar king. He keeps eating and using my stuff while claiming he couldn't see, this lao cheebye. In retaliation, I stole the emerald pendant he usually hung around his neck while he slept, replacing it with a rock. This kumgong never realize still touch until so shiok.

After five days of travelling, we finally arrive at the entrance of Wudang Sect.

We entered and are greeted by one of their ginnas.

"Hi, may I know what's the matter?" he asked.

I wanted to speak, but Lion King cut in, thinking he's the leader. That blind fuck!

"We need to speak with your in-charge. We believe there are women being held against their will in here." he said.

"What? How can that be? Please don't sprout nonsense, this is a taoist institution!"

"No need to argue, just let us in and we'll search for ourselves!"

Without warning, Lion King shoved the ginna hard enough to smash against the wall, passing out.

"Eh why you so rash! Do you think they will take kindly to us after we attacked one of them?" I yelled at Lion.

"These so called 'good' sects are all hypocrites. They are raping women inside and you still want to stand on ceremony with them?" he replied, and just barged in. I got no choice but to follow.

We enter the main hall and are quickly surrounded by Wudang disciples. The highest ranked master present is Yu Lianzhou, the number two of the famous Wudang Seven Knights 武当七侠, but the strongest of them. The remaining six probably throw mc never come.

"Halt! How dare you instigate violence in the hall of Wudang! I'll give you one last chance to leave before I arrest you!" he roared.

I wanted to reply, but Lion King cut in again! Cheebye!

"I'm not sure we are the ones getting arrested...you bunch of rapists!" yelled the blind Lion, as he charged towards Yu. The other disciples intercept him and close in on us, as both of us fought a horde of about 80 Wudang disciples. Yu just eye power all the way.

The bloody Lion King, due to being blind, is disoriented by all the noises caused by so many people, and anyhow whack only, even hitting me!

"You blind fuck! You kena me three times liao!" I cried out to Lion.

"I must end this fast! Dragon Sabre time!" he replies as he takes out the legendary weapon from his back.

Walau! I kena his fists three times is already bad enough, he take out Dragon Sabre hack me once already gg! The Wudang students draw their swords accordingly. I stun.

"Eh, I got no weapon! Wait wait!"

They huanlo and continue attacking. I could only dodge with my Wave Striding Steps while Lion King continues to anyhow whack. I had wanted to conserve my chi for battle with Yu, but bobian, now is emergency!

"Dragon Regrets!"

I use my Dragon Palm to take out 20 Wudang disciples. Yu now realizes that I am no joke, and decides to join the fight. He flies in and came at me straight.

"Eh, you attack him for what!? I am the stronger one!" complained Lion.

Yu is fast and aggressive, using his Wudang Long Fist to maintain pressure on me, as I countered with my Kongming Fists. He boxed me in so well that I could not escape with my Wave Striding Steps, he's probably the first person I've failed to escape from! We had exchanged about forty moves before breaking up. I had to pretend I wasn't exhausted, but he didn't even look one bit tired!

"You have good technique, young man. Who taught you that?"

"None of your lanjiao business!" I yelled, as I prepared for one more Dragon Palm, knowing I will lose if we keep up with this sparring. Since my chi is almost spent, I decide to revisit my most famous move.

"Dragon Masturbates!"

I managed to take him by surprise, but he still managed to dodge most of it! Shit! He incurred about 30% of the full wrath of my palm and nearly lost his footing.

"Not bad, young man! My turn!"

Jialet jialet!!! I see him powering up.

"Your Dragon is not bad, now taste my Tiger Claw!!!"

At this exact moment, everyone felt a shockwave on the ground and dropped their weapons. I think there was some sort of earthquake or seismic activity, only to see all the Wudang disciples kneel down and pay respects.

"Grandmaster!!!" the Wudang people, Yu included, said in unison. I looked up, and there he is. Zhang Sanfeng, the man himself, founder of Wudang Sect, standing on the rooftop.

"What is all this commotion? Lucky I came back early!" he said.

Lion King was undeterred and wanted to continue whacking the Wudang guys. Seeing this, Zhang flies down and knocks him out with a single tap! He subsequently confiscated the Dragon Sabre.

"Eh I dunno this uncle, I come here deliver Grabfood one!" I quickly shouted, fearing the wrath of Zhang Sanfeng. Zhang slowly makes his way towards me.

"Young man, come in and have a tea break."

I explained the whole thing to Zhang and he is appalled, determined to uncover the truth. He ordered a search party of his trusted members to do a full search of the premises to find these women, but after a whole day of looking, they found nothing.

"Are you really sure your info is correct, young man?" Zhang asked me.

"Confirm! Those women wouldn't lie to me. I think?"

"Hmm, the sky is getting dark. Your friend is still unconscious anyway, how about you spend the night here and we'll discuss again tomorrow."

"Wah that's very kind of you! Ok steady!"

They prepared for me a very comfortable guest room to stay, while violent blind uncle Lion is tied up and kept in the basement. Serves him right. Deep in the middle of the night, I dunno if it's the lingering effects of the copulation dust or my inherent horniness, but I couldn't sleep, and started masturbating while thinking about Rong'er, Long'er, Mochou, Ruozhi and Xiao Zhao with me in a sixsome. Wow what a fantasy to have.

Then, I heard a noise outside...
Old 05-01-2020, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
ThatsHappened deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more updates
Old 05-01-2020, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1063 / Power: 12
baconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud ofbaconly has much to be proud of

lol damn nice story TS. Funny and erotic at the same time. Support
Old 05-01-2020, 11:51 PM
Samster

Thanks bros haha, glad you enjoy the humor

----------------------------------------------------------

I stopped playing with myself and peeked out to see a Wudang student sneaking around. I bet he's one of them sex maniacs off to fuck the women! I slowly tail him, and see him go to a door, knocked twice, then three times. The room is then opened by two men who seem to be watch dogs.

"This must be the damn place! But how do I get in and find the secret area?" I thought.

I quickly sourced for Wudang student outfits and covered my face with a rag so they wouldn't know I'm the busy body who came to find the kidnapped women. I make my way to the same door and did the same, knocking twice, then three times. The men opened up.

"Hey what's up with the rag?" one asked.

"I got sibei bad breath bro, I accidentally ate some rotten garlic just now. Here you smell..."

I was going to lift up my rag/mask but they stopped me, not wanting to endure my proclaimed bad breath. Well that was easy. They lead me to a wall and opened it up via a switch near the candles. We walked down further and further and further, I can't believe how deep this thing goes! Finally we arrive at the bottom, and I can start to hear moans of sex.

"So, how much did you bring today?" one of them asked. Shit, I didn't realise you had to pay! Both of them stared at me intensely waiting for me to reply. Heng I remembered Lion King's pendant still hung around my neck.

"This thing bro, I won it in a lucky draw. Surely it's enough?"

They inspected it, and slowly became in awe of it.

"Holy shit bro this is real emerald! I dunno which girl is worth this much!" said the one on the right. His colleague promptly replied.

"I know! You can have the princess! Finally got someone can afford her! Virgin some more!"

They both nodded in agreement, as I am showed into their biggest room and told to wait. I didn't think too far ahead and started wondering what I should do next. My Dragon Palm is in cooldown mode and I'm still tired from fighting Yu Lianzhou earlier, I definitely wouldn't be able to beat the two fucks and barge out now. If I just left they would get suspicious, and there's no way they will let me refund and change my mind.

Soon, a gorgeous lady is carried in...this must be the virgin princess they spoke of! She is immobilized and unable to speak due to her pressure points being blocked, but is fully conscious. They also brought in an assortment of sex performance pills and BDSM toys to play with, after all I paid for premium services. The men left but not before briefing me.

"Bro, this is the Ruyang princess, Zhao Min. Your package is overnight, unlimited shots. Enjoy!"

Both the girl and I widened our eyes at those words, but for different reasons. I was shocked by the name "Zhao Min", meaning she's the main girl in Heavenly Sword and Dragon Sabre. She's shocked by the words "unlimited shots", wondering how many times I'm gonna cum inside her!

I slowly approach her, and she gave me a death stare.

"Look, miss, I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to save you ok? I just need to figure out what to do next!"

It's clear I need to unblock her pressure points first, but I had no clue how to do it! I started poking around her body and she started crying, thinking this is some kind of sick molesting act.

"Eh, you cry for what!? I'm trying to find your pressure points to release you!"

She stopped crying, and I figured out a plan.

"Look, I'll use a stick to poke your body. Blink faster if I get close, slower if I get further."

She seemed to acknowledge. I grabbed the stick supposed to be for spanking her, and roamed around her body, but I tried not to be lewd. I had to point at her cheebye just to be sure, only to be given another intense death stare.

"I had to be sure what!?" I defended myself. The stick finally got to her feet, and she blinked as fast as she could.

"Ok ok, I get it!"

I remove her shoes casually, but she is embarrassed as hell as ancient women are very conservative about showing feet. I stick out two fingers and jammed it on her foot, as she moaned in pain. It worked!

"Steady lah bro, punish the bitch gaogao!" said the men who could hear her painful cries.

The moment she is freed, she kept attacking me non stop. I won't hit a girl so just tahan.

"Can you please keep calm! I just set you free you bitch!"

"You kumgong asshole, pressure point also dunno how to unblock, anyhow poke here poke there!"

She hit me a few more times before getting tired.

"Now what!?" she asked.

"Now what? Just sit your ass down and let me think."

She takes another swing at me for saying that, and I managed to dodge.

"What kind of idiot are you, rescue also can plan halfway nia!" she scolded me. Never in my life met such a short tempered woman!

"You so smart, you think la!" I respond.

We both kept quiet while thinking what our next step should be. But we were too quiet, the fellas outside started to get suspicious.

"Eh bro, what's going on? Why no sound?" they asked.

Jialet...they're onto us!

"Hey, we need to make sex sounds to convince them I'm fucking you." I said. POW! She punches me right in the eye, and I let out a yell.

"ARRRRGHHH!!!"

I buay lun this bitch already and punched her in her left breast, forgetting she's a girl. She also yelled in pain, but her yelling is like JAV style moaning! We started wrestling each other and our bodies bua all over, as we rolled around in bed. My hands not only accidentally bua her breasts but her ass as well, and she does the same to me! The guards even took a peek and saw us rumble and tumble, now fully convinced we're love making. But we were getting too loud...

"Eh bro, you damn noisy man! Enjoy yourself, we go take a break!" they said, as they left us two alone. Zhao Min and I finally stopped and caught our breaths.

"You asshole! Fight just fight, anyhow molest me! Once I'm out I'll kill you!" she raged.

"Diam diam! This is our chance, just follow me out!" I commanded. She had no choice but to follow.

I went back to where I got in from but the place is a maze! Zhao Min continued to call me stupid for forgetting how I got in and the pressure is getting to me. But alas, I finally find the staircase up. Only to hear a voice calling out to us.

"Hey, you two! Where you going! Whores here don't provide outcall!"

We quickly got up the stairs. She nearly slipped while climbing, so I grabbed her hand and ran as fast as we could...wah her palm damn smooth sia, machiam snow liddat. We got back to the surface, but close to ten men were running after us at this point, and they eventually caught up! Having been so tired from the wrestling and hitting each other, we were no match for them. They covered our mouths to stop us from screaming and were about to drag us back down to the basement, when help arrived in the most unlikely form.

A huge roar caused the doors to open up and we were all disoriented from the soundwave. Lion King has come to our rescue!

"Lion King! Steady lah! How did you know we were here?" I asked, as Zhao Min and I stumbled behind him.

"I tracked your smell to here once I escaped! You Wudang fuckers, think your measly ropes and run down prison can hold me? Now you kena my Seven Wound Fist 七伤拳!"

Lion King did a major ass whooping and beat the crap out of all of them. This is the most useful he's ever been. They were all down for the count, then I realize Lion is throwing up blood.

"Eh wtf? Oh yeah, it's the gundu skill Seven Wound Fist, use already ownself also kena! You ok bo?" I asked, genuinely concerned.

"Ha! Actually, no...I think I need two days mc..."

I turned to look at Zhao Min...and she's gone! That ungrateful biatch! I quickly help Lion King out of the room and rang a bell to wake the whole Wudang up.
Old 06-01-2020, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 9
N1ckNassy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoy your story very much, thanks bro!
Old 06-01-2020, 05:15 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

really like your story ts... it's very nice... share more soon please...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1