The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-12-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 18
MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold
If I am invisible

Episode 1

Ash is a successful businessman in courier and delivery services. His business expanded tremendously over the years due to shopper demand in online platforms like taobao, Qoo10, Lazada and Shopee etc. Ash is 32 years old, 178cm and average looking. Ash is currently single and unattached. He had 5 relationships before but all his girlfriends broke off with him for the same reason. The reason was Ash spent too much time as a social volunteer and neglected his ex-girlfriends.

Ash was very rebellious during his teenage years. He did many silly things and was even sent to boy's home. His mind was very negative during that time and even had thoughts of committed suicides. It was the help of one social volunteer that changed his life around. He turned positive, studied hard for 1st class honors degree and eventually became a successful businessman. He owed his life to this volunteer and want to repay him with moneys, car or even houses when he became successful. But this volunteer want nothing, but suggested Ash to follow his footstep to change the life of other needy people as the best form of repayment. As a result Ash spent a lot of his personal time as social volunteer since 3 years ago.

Ash was driving home one late night after attended a wake. The deceased committed suicide due to overwhelming debts owed to loan sharks. He left behind his wife and a young kid. Ash was very devastated as he also blamed himself for not doing enough to help this man who passed away. It was raining heavily with lightnings, and Ash just want to go home and rest after a long day.

On a quiet road, he saw a car in front was crashed by huge tree which was stuck by lightning. He quickly stopped his car and rush forwards to help. There was one old man stuck on the driver seat and his head was bleeding. Ash tried his best to help the old man out. Rain became heavier and lightning struck the same area again and there was huge explosion...

The next thing Ash remembered was he woke up at SGH. He was unconscious for 2 days and the old man was dead. His body was totally turned charcoal black from the lightning strikes, and it was a miracle that Ash was totally unscathed.

Ash was ok and was discharged from SGH later that day. The wake was already over for the deceased man who committed suicide, so he went to visit his home to check out his wife and kid. When he reached their home, he saw three loansharks were outside their gate and demanded his wife to repay her husband's loan. His wife cried and asked them to leave her and kid alone. Ash rushed over to reason with the loansharks that loan was borrowed by the husband and should not be beared by his family after his death.

One of the loan shark pushed Ash away and warned him not to get involved. Ash was very angry and random grabbed a flower pot at the corridor and threw at them. It hit one of them at his head and was bloody. The three loansharks chased after Ash from 5th floor down to the hdb void deck. As Ash was just discharged from hospital, he felt weak and couldn't run long. He found a big empty carton box at the void deck and hide inside. The loansharks searched the void deck and found the big carton box. They moved towards the carton box and was ready to teach Ash a good lesson.

It was surely doomsday for Ash, he prayed that the loansharks couldn't see him. Finally the loansharks lifted the box and Ash was right inside. Ash used his hands to covered his head as he was ready to get beaten up badly. However the loansharks cursed that they couldn't found him and moved to other direction to continue search for him.

Ash couldn't believe why they couldn't see him just like he was totally invisible. Then there was one auntie walked past him at the void deck. Ash approached the auntie and asked if she could see him. The auntie heard his voices but didn't saw anyone in sight...she was freaked out and quickly ran away.

Ash was also freaked out at this moment. He walked all the way home without taking public transportation or grab as he don't want to create further panic to others. Once he reached home, he quickly went to the mirror...it was true...he couldn't see himself on the mirror...At this point he even suspected he was actually dead from the lightning accident...he took a pin and poked his finger but there was blood flowing down...He proved that he was still alive..

He calmed himself down and accessed the situation. The loansharks clearly saw him first but Ash suddenly became invisible after he hided inside the carton box. He recalled he prayed that loansharks cannot see him earlier...He tried again to pray and made himself visible again...This time he could saw himself at the mirror!

He tried a few times to turn invisible and visible again...and it worked....he realised it was not the praying...he could actually did at his own will...and all the clothing and everything that he wore also become invisible!

He quickly goggled the internet and read stories on some people gained extraordinary capabilities after they survived from close death. Ash should gained this capability after he miracle survived from lightening strike!

Ash hardly believed on the fact and he was not sure whether this special capability will last forever. He decided to do the bravest thing in his life. He want to help the poor family to settle the debts using his new found capability.

The next day, Ash turned invisible and camped at the same hdb void deck and the same loansharks appeared. Ash guessed that they just finished splashing paints at the poor family house as they carried paint bottle and brushes. Ash followed them back to their den at Geylang. There was a couple in the office and the three loansharks runner updated them on their completed tasks today. The loanshark boss was called Alex and his wife was called Phoenix. Alex was the typical uncle with big belly and full of tattoos. Phoenix was a chio ah lian in her late 20s.

The three runners handovered the money that they collected for the day and left the office. Ash decided to punish the loansharks boss and his wife in his own way...

He locked the office door and went over to punch Alex's face until he fainted. Phoenix screamed but Ash quickly went over to cover her mouth. Ash pretended as ghost and used an eerie voice to threaten Phoenix that he will killed her and Alex if she continue to scream or resist.

Phoenix was freaked out completely and followed the instructions. Ash carried Phoenix to the sofa and kissed her all over. Ash teared off her shirt and removed her bra. Phoenix screamed again and Ash warned her again using death threats...Ash licked her all her body and sucked her erected nipples...Ash pulled down her mini skirts and panties...he fingered her pussy until wet...

Ash striped naked and pushed his dick inside Phoenix's mouth. He demanded a good BBBJ session for 15 mins and she followed the instructions obediently. Next they moved into 69 position...it seem that Phoenix was less afraid and started to enjoy herself...

Phoenix: Ghost...I promised to serve you with good sex, but you must promise to spare my life...you can take my husband's life if you really need to take someone with you...

Ash: Ok I will spare you if you can satisfy me...if not I will bring you to hell with me...

Phoenix tried her best to provide sensual BBBJ. Next she lay down with her ass facing up...inviting Ash to fuck her doggy style...Ash banged her hard for 10 mins and she moaned loudly...

Next Ash fuck her in missionary style..her pussy was wet and dripping out juices...

Phoenix: Ah..Please cum inside me. So shiok...ah...ah..

Ash: Nope...You don't deserve my armies in your body!

Ash fuck furiously and cum on her face! Phoenix lay flat on the sofa and Ash went over to the table to take a look at the debt list and money collected today. The runner managed to collect 2 debtors out of 5 debtors today. The poor family was one of the debtors that they didn't managed to collect the money To avoid suspicion on the poor family, Ash told Phoenix that the ghost will spare their life if they write off the debts for the remaining three debtors for today. Take it as they do charity as little repayments for all the bad things they did in the society.

Phoenix gladly agreed and begged the ghost to leave them peacefully. Ash left their office and the loan sharks kept their words. Ash helped the poor family to recieve social support and helped the wife to find a job.

Ash was glad that he used his new found ability against the villains in the society and help the needy. However at the same time, he felt the excitement of the steamy sex session with Phoenix. Potentially Ash can also use this ability to bonk any lady that he want without being caught.

With great power comes great responsibility, Ash could become a big hero or potentially become the next big villain...

Stay tune...
Old 17-12-2019, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 12
bozarack is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbozarack is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: If I am invisible

You know, this is secretly one of my fantasies.
The power to turn invisible.

The ability to follow the crush you’ve had for a long time home, to see her slowly peel her clothes off, to rummage through her belongings to find out what kind of girl she is, to likely caress her without her knowing.
Old 17-12-2019, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 5
Davidsonsex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If I am invisible, I would like to see ladies DIY. Lol
Old 17-12-2019, 05:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 17-12-2019, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 17-12-2019, 09:25 AM
Samster

MVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to beholdMVP10 is a splendid one to behold

Episode 2

Ash's business was very well established and he had his own management team to run the business. It mean Ash could forked out more time for social works. Ash truly felt good when he helped others and did not expect anything in return. Sometime he also used his invisible ability to observe and understand the real situations so that he was able to help the needy better.

So far Ash used his special ability for the good of society. One night when Ash returned back to his condominium, he saw a very pretty and fair lady. She looked like Japanese or Korean. Ash was totally attracted by her beauty. Ash overheard the security manager asked how if she settled well after moving in for 1 week. Her name was Yuki, 26 years old Japanese expat.

Ash turned invisible and followed Yuki into her apartment. Ash knew it was unethical but he couldn't helped himself after all he was a normal straight young man. Ash only intended to observe her and never planned to do anything else.

Yuki stripped almost naked and went straight to bathe. Ash explored the living room and bed room. He didn't found any couple photo so he guessed Yuki was still single and available. He picked up her dirty clothes and sniffed...It smelled so nice...

Yuki finished bathing and changed into 1 piece night wear.

Yuki ate some japanese tidbits and watch TV. Ash was just hanging around all the while until she went to bedroom to sleep. And Ash return back to his unit in other block.

It continued for a few nights and Ash seem to enjoy the sneaky actions (watch Yuki bathing, peeing, shitting, sniffed her dirty clothes, watch TV together, lay on her bed etc). On the 5th night, Ash followed Yuki back to her home as usual. Yuki went to bathe as usual and Ash laze at her sofa. Yuki went straight to her bedroom tonight instead of watching TV. There was a bottle of champagne in her room and she finished all.

Yuki seem a little tipsy now...she opened her bedside drawer and took out a penis shaped vibrator...Yuki dim the room light and inserted the vibrator inside her pussy...she switched on the vibrator and was moaning gently...

Ash was watching closely at the side all the while. He took off all his clothing and masturbated his dick while looking at Yuki.

Yuki seem drunk and started to say nonsense...

Yuki: I want sex...fuck me....

At this point, Ash had to make the most difficult decision after he gained his special ability. If he choose to go home now, he still not considered making a grave mistake. However if he choose to fuck Yuki now, it could be the first step into the dark side...Ash struggled for 10 mins...Yuki was moaning constantly...

Finally Ash slapped himself and choose to go home...just when he left Yuki's room towards the exit...he heard Yuki screamed...Ash quickly rushed back to take a look...Yuki's vibrator had dropped onto the floor...she struggled to get up of her bed to retrieve her vibrator on the floor...her position will likely lead to a bad fall from the bed...and eventually she fell from the bed...Ash caught Yuki in time and helped her back onto the bed..

Yuki: Oh...I'm flying in my dreams...I want sex...long time no sex...

Ash: Hi Yuki, you are in your dream now...I'm your dream man...let have sex tonight...

Ash finally couldn't controlled himself. Ash french kissed Yuki like long lost lover. Yuki also returned the tongue fight with her dream man. Ash slowly kissed her face, her ears, her neck and downwards to her soft B cups boobs. His tongue teased her nipples in circular licking...Yuki begged for him to suck her nipples and Ash proceeded to suck like a hungry baby for 10 mins...

Ash continued his catbath downwards to her pink clean shaven pussy...he gave a few sniff and stick his tongue to taste her sexy abalone...Yuki responded with appeasing moans in Japanese...it went on for 10 mins and Ash drank enough abalone juices...it was time for Yuki to taste his erected dick...

Ash put his erected dick into Yuki mouth...Yuki responded with soft sucking...It seem Yuki was too tipsy to give a good BBBJ...Ash just penetrated his erected dick in and out of Yuki's mouth...Ash was practically fucking her mouth...he stopped after Yuki was choked..

Ash lay beside Yuki and fuck her in spooning style. He fondled her boobs while spooning her...Next Ash carried yuki to lay on top of him for reversal cowgirl style...Ash was doing much of the penetration from below as Yuki was too tipsy to cooperate...Ash slowly enjoyed his fuck for further 10 mins...

Next his turn to be on top to fuck Yuki in missionary style. Yuki's rosy face with her sexy Japanese moaning gave the urge for Ash to release his armies...Ash pumped faster and finally he pulled out his dick and cum on her boobs...

The volume of sperm were a lot as Ash stored for over 1 week...

Ash used wet tissues to wipe away the sperms on her boby. He tucked yuki to sleep and he went back to his unit. Ash went to bathe and hope the rain shower can wake up his mind...

Did he used his power for greater good or this was the first step into the dark side?

Stay tune...
Old 17-12-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
SmokingCigars deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My fantasy to be invisible too
Old 17-12-2019, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

one of the top fantasies along with time and mind control
Old 17-12-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute

Camping to support TS...

Cheers
Old 17-12-2019, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

nice story
Old 17-12-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

camping with lots of tissues....
Old 17-12-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Good start. TS Please continue
Old 17-12-2019, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
JordonSpeith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support too!
Old 17-12-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Episode 3

Ash didn't slept well that night as his good side was constantly fighting with his evil side of mind. Ash went to office the next morning as usual. Despite his busy schedule at work, he forked out time in the late afternoon for social works. He felt good as this was his true inner self to help people and the society.

When the night fall, it was the time when Ash had the most free personal time...To avoid evil thoughts from dominating him, he decided to return to his condominium late so that he will not tempted to find Yuki again..

Ash had no where in mind to go, and he ended up in clarke quay for drinks. He turned invisible and walked into different clubs without paying entrance fees. It was Wednesday and many clubs were having ladies night. There were plenty of attractive ladies tonight and Ash was secretly watching them.

Ash walked into a club where the crowds were younger locals. Ash went to the toilet and overheard 2 guys discussing on their plan to dope their targets and bring them home to bonk. These two guys (Leo and Jack) were in the late twenties and seem to be rich from their dressing and luxury watches.

Leo: My parents are overseas now. The plan is to bring Annie and May back to my house later for bonking. I managed to got hold of this good stuff from my friend...just drop into their drink and they will slowly feel high and follow us home..hehe

Jack: Sound good. Pill safe or not?

Leo: Safe la...it's just like the effect of sleeping pill and make the person horny...I tried before too...safe one...don't worry bro

Ash followed the two guys out to the clubbing area. They booked a VIP area and there were other young guys and ladies too (total 4 guys and 5 ladies). Ash was secretly observing them and found out all the ladies were final year student in NUS.

Leo and Jack found the opportunity to dope the drinks of Annie and May. Soon they brought them to the dance floor to dance. Eventually Annie and May felt the impact of the pills, Leo and Jack quickly escorted them to his car. The whole process was video recorded by Ash.

Ash turned visible and took a taxi to follow their car back to their destination. It was a nice landed house at east coast area. Upon reaching the destination, Ash turned invisible again to follow them inside the house.

Leo and Jack helped the two ladies to the bed room for bonking session. Annie and May were feeling high and horny....The two ladies started to strip their clothes as they said their bodies were very hot..

Leo went over to help Annie to stripe naked and pushed her onto the bed.

Annie: I want sex...super horny now...hmm you don't look like my boyfriend Alan...who are you..

Leo: I'm your boyfriend Alan...you drunk already la...let have sex..

Annie: Alan I missed you...I want sex..

On the other side on the sofa, Jack also tricked May that he was her boyfriend and started his action...

After 10 mins of foreplaying, they began their sex intercourse. Ash was quietly video recording all the steamy action using his mobile phone. The pills really made the ladies horny and they moaned sexily while being fuck by Leo and Jack.

Ash stopped his recording. He switched off the lights and skillfully hit the guys on the back of their head to KO them.

Ash took off all his clothings and carried May to lay beside Annie on the bed. Room was pitch dark and the two ladies were high on pills...they still believed they were having sex with their respective boyfriend.

Ash placed his dick inside Annie's mouth for BBBJ and he leaned over to kiss May all over her body for 10 mins...then he changed his position to let May suck his dick while he played with Annie's body for another 10 mins...

Next Ash proceed to fuck Annie in missionary style and fingered May's pussy.

He alternate to fuck Annie and May for 20 mins....then finally he cum on their faces...

Ash rested for 10 mins and wore back his clothings. He wiped off his sperms on the ladies face. He positioned Leo to lay on top of Annie on the bed and Jack on top of May on the sofa. He combed the entire room to make sure he didn't left any evidence behind.

Ash left their house which was around 2am and quickly went home to save the videos that he recorded into a thumb drive. He quickly returned back to Leo's house at 3am. All of them were still KO...he placed the thumb drive inside an envelope and labeled "Leo and Jack Private collection" and left on the bed. He searched Leo's bag and found 2 packets of pills...Ash secretly kept one packet of pills and put one packet on the bed beside the envelope.

Next he used Annie's phone to call the police...he used his phone to play the pre-recorded words in woman voice to report the ladies were raped by Leo and Jack....address were provided.

Ash sat at the living room and waited for the police to arrive. He purposely left the side gate opened so that police can come in easily.

Police arrived shortly and rescued Annie and May. Leo and Jack were caught by the police together with the evidences prepared by Ash. Ash was quietly watching the entire process in invisible mode and enjoyed the plot that he designed...

He went home and lay on his bed. He was confused on his actions..
Leo and Jack were bad guys and definitely deserved their punishments...But Ash made use of his special ability to bonk ladies for the 2nd consecutive nights...

Was Ash still considered a good person? Is it possible for a person to be angel at day but turn demon at night?

Stay tune...
Old 18-12-2019, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1