The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-01-2020, 11:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 16
Head is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHead is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHead is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Kate T003

Looks: 7/10 (Fair and look slightly old in real)
Boobs: 8/10 (Soft natural boobs, A+)
BBBJ: 8/10 Fast and furious
FJ: 8/10 Very proactive here. Rode me furiously in cowgirl position and very wild throughout
Frenching: 8/10 She initiated hot passionate frenching
GFE: 10/10. Excellent GFE. Willing to chat with you

This is a gem not to be missed. Try her before she leaving soon.
Old 30-01-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestan666 View Post
KNN. Fucked. Wanted to make a booking. The AV should go after those operators who used fake photos.
I ytd just encountered one fake .....
Old 30-01-2020, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 8
boyishluke is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboyishluke is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboyishluke is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wendy Les

Looks:8/10 (90% similar to pics, looks like typical maaly lady)

Boobs: 8/10 (hard C or D Cup)

Body: 8/10 (slim and good and tight for doggies style)

BBBJ: 8/10 ( slow and deep and suction is damn good )

Frenching: 8/10 (all the way)

FJ: 10/10 ( very very accommodating, she loves being thrust deep and her moans and looks will make you go faster & harder)

GFE: 10/10 ( Very GFE & extremely good Chemistry)

Definitely for those bros who are into service and looks.

Wendy will definitely be THE ONE~!!

No regret for bonking her.
Old 30-01-2020, 11:26 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 6
seduction68 is one of the Best!seduction68 is one of the Best!seduction68 is one of the Best!seduction68 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
Tried to book AOM from seduction and support his stable. This OKT is so petty and narrow-minded in arguing about his past event and still argue about Lucky in the past. Hey OKT, this is a forum of free speech and if you want to justify your girls are good, then prove it. And please go and read my previous comments regarding to Lucky incident. I did not directly insulted you or her and I am only proposing to send the girls back if they are bad.Why bother to keep argue about things that has no meaning at all because of your high ego? I come and support your stable and was treated like that? This is how you treat the members here?

It is totally fine with me that you do not want to accept my booking because of some remarks I made in the past and you being so petty about it. Nowadays OKT think they own this forum at all and my comments are frequently deleted.

Thank you bros who privately message me for the support. I know who you are and already upped you.

Seduction? No go for me anymore. No matter how good the girls are, if the OKT is shitty, why bother to support him? Seriously petty to the core

PS : *Dirty Secret OKT is a much better one. *
Take your money elsewhere, I will state openly here, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME!
And the word SHITTY is really more suitable for you!
Shooting your mouth without getting the right facts sure makes you a savior of sorts?
Stop being self entitled. You did not show the rest of the messages ya.
Old 30-01-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 6
seduction68 is one of the Best!seduction68 is one of the Best!seduction68 is one of the Best!seduction68 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty2009 View Post
What makes you think that I will visit your stable again? You can show the rest of the messages to the community here. I have nothing to hide. I am lazy to keep arguing with you being so petty and narrow-minded OKT. What facts did I shoot previously? I am just suggesting you to send the lady back if they are bad. Did I insult and say anything about Lucky or you? Go and quote my previous message if I did say so. Even the way you handle this situation is genuinely narrow-minded. It is fine if I am not welcome. Don't think too highly of yourselves that you own and take the lead of the Dome1 business here and monopolize the money-making business here. I think you will up lorry soon and send yourselves home better. I am not going to argue with you anymore as not to flood this Dome1 FR forum with your narrow-minded mentality.
You started it here didnt you, you are not petty right?
You are just being the self entitled person you are after penning all the lengthy remarks ya.
Thanks for the thinly veiled threats, I hope all stables here can see how "magnanimous" you are.

Last edited by seduction68; 30-01-2020 at 11:55 AM.
Old 30-01-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Smallfox is Cool - loads of Potential

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=761553

Anyone still remember this girl? If I’m not remember wrong, she last time stay round April 2018. But can’t remember her mane and stable.
Old 30-01-2020, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
gnatz is Cool - loads of Potential

Aom from Seduction

OKT: 9/10 (honest and direct, fast response, simple instructions)
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 (enhanced)
Body: 8/10 (slim and good)
BBBJ: 7/10
Painting: 8/10 (can endure long)
Frenching: 8/10 (accommodating)
FJ: 9/10 ( very very accommodating)
GFE: 9/10 (good feeling, friendly)

Definitely no regrets - very good service oriented
Old 30-01-2020, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 15
roystonxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroystonxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroystonxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroystonxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by seduction68 View Post
Take your money elsewhere, I will state openly here, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME!
And the word SHITTY is really more suitable for you!
Shooting your mouth without getting the right facts sure makes you a savior of sorts?
Stop being self entitled. You did not show the rest of the messages ya.
Fark you la OKT. This forum is a public space for cheongsters to voice out any displeasure. Even if bro QWERTY didn’t show his earlier conversation, it definitely starts with poor service or shitty OKT services - if not we post unhappy reviews for what?

Wanted to try one of your girls since they have rave reviews for your current batch, but now this puts me in disgust. Even if your current girls are good, you 100% cock sure all of your girls will be good? Sometimes it’s a hit or miss, we understand that and feedback to OKT with respect and also tell other bro’s who to try and not try - which is the whole point of a forum right?

Knn wanna do business act like one big fuck. This type of OKT are the ones that we have shitty reviews sometimes because some cheongsters don’t dare to voice out displeasure. Fuck you seduction. OKT like silk stocking, slutdungeon won’t kaopei like this please. Silk stocking offers one of the best services I’ve experienced in my 10 years of chionging.
Old 30-01-2020, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeasoningFavour View Post
sasa from Dirty Secret - https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=760166

Location - 7/10 central but shared toilet. Room is big!
abit of illegal parking behind cbd buildings

OKT - 10/10 great guy to deal with, Fast and easy.

Looks - 9/10 she's really sexy with that tatoos!!!!!
take a look at her insta, she's like model standard IMO

Body - 8/10 Slim build

Boobs - 8/10 loves boob action, will grab ur hand to remind you she need attention up at her tits too. but B cup lah....

BBBJ - 9/10 god damn good, non stop action with that look into your eyes

French - 8/10 no need to promt! self service!

FJ - 9/10 she will fuck ur brains out with that slutty look and ride ur cock to jurong and back bruh.

RTF: yes duh!!
Agreed pretty awesome FUCK with her every time. I RTF'ed her 4 times le. IIRC she's leaving liao
Old 30-01-2020, 12:34 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

Quick FR For my Morning Fuck Today.
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=761196

Latte, peaked my interest, European Thai mix. With all those horny AMDK going for Sex holidays in Pattaya, this was bound to happen sooner or later.
Not that I am complaining, exotic pussy is good pussy.

Latte isn’t the slim type, she isn’t fat either, OKT description of Latina body is accurate, firm bum and natural B Cups.
Honey skin beauty, definitely young, says she is 19 I believe is accurate. Seems nervous and definitely not those commercial feeling, smiles easily and really pretty when she does.
Shower with me, and frenching like long lost lovers in no time. She does a mean BBBJ and Deepthroated me with no issues.
Painted her young fresh pussy, clean young and tight. Got me real excited and I capped up and penetrated her with no prob, really tight and her pussy grips you is the best way I can describe it.
Hahaha Young Pussy is best la. Needless to say I didn’t last long. Came with her cowgirl grinding me.
My immediate regret is not booking a 2 shot session. She was fully booked so wasn’t possible to extend the session also.
I am definitely coming back for this one.

her BUM is firm and tight. i am not an Anal guy but i think those that are bound to enjoy it.
Old 30-01-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 9
Keiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Latte Sd

Body : wow ( ass very nice )
Finger/paint : allows ( she like painting will squirting )
Bj : 🤩 wow
Pussy : shaven and tight , first round cow girl and missionary, second shot standing doggy (she squirting) doggy(eyes turn white) and spoon her 99 ! She a party girl u guy must lead her :/ !!

Ps : the place a bit horrible , if looking for tight pussy , aj or big ass she the one plus 19 syt ! Return of course ale ale le ! Thx okt keep it up bring more good one ☝️ 😆
Old 30-01-2020, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Shyfatboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for SS Anne

Writing this while she is resting beside me.

Looks: 8/10 (more of the mature chio type)
Body: slim type. Got the curves.
Overall she is good, very tight. I do not think I am big but seems like abit big for her. She did not complain anything at all.

Rtf: worth for it if time allows.

Okt: bro silk is always prompt and fast.

Old 30-01-2020, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 9
maxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakestar45 View Post
Had a session with Sora from AffectionLodge

I will not rate the session but this is one of the best session I had.
Service wise very good. Consider as excellent. Very impressed with her service and she’s very cheerful. Made her climax too. Very comfy feeling with her.

Won’t regret to choose her. Location very discreet and OKT very responsive.

I Dont wana rate her as well .... 😊😊 everything is so perfect. ....keep some place for my booking pls .... 🤭🤭🤭
Old 30-01-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 19
Evisu is one of the Best!Evisu is one of the Best!Evisu is one of the Best!Evisu is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=maxboy88;19703285]I Dont wana rate her as well .... ���� everything is so perfect. ....keep some place for my booking pls .... ������[/

��������

Last edited by Evisu; 30-01-2020 at 01:29 PM. Reason: See wrong gal lol
Old 30-01-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3322 / Power: 22
yowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond reputeyowtf has a reputation beyond repute

Affection lodge - Jacey

Location - central/East with some eateries nearby. Parking is a challenge.
Even though 1st time booking with them, OKT response is fast and directions were clear.
Room is big and very clean. Thumbs up. Only downside is shared toilet.

Just finished a session with Jacey. Confirmed a pretty syt with flat tummy, very slight thai tanned and natural B cup nei nei with light brown nipples which are juz nice for her slim body. Showered me like a baby, talk a bit and lai liao. Gave me a catbath followed by a slurping bj ( no issues even she has braces on) till rock hard and immediately climb up and rock herself to ecstasy. Changed to lotus position and then put her long legs (she is 165cm tall!!) on my shoulder and rammed her during missionary till we both cum. KY required as she is very very tight and i am by no means near to anaconda size.

Cleaned up and she shared a bit about herself, a year 1 uni student from Issan. A bit ding dong, so we had a lot of fun teasing each other. 2nd trip here, and maybe might come back again. For now, she is considering whether to upsize her nei nei to C cup. Maybe becos of the 2 shots deposited with Pinky from TRL yesterday, did not managed to go for 2nd shot. Regretted as i juz realised i did not doggie her!

So RTF is on my plan now!

Last edited by yowtf; 30-01-2020 at 01:43 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1