The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2003, 11:38 AM
paullondon2003

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Talking I need the biggest boobs

Hey Guys

I am here in Singapore from UK on business, whilst away i always try and fuck the woman with biggest boobs, I have heard that some girls here do have very large boobs but i can not find them and the agencys say they only have girls with 36D or 38D but when they arrive at the room they dont look that big

I would be very grateful of any help

Thanks

Paul
Old 18-09-2003, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 22
Voodoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: I need the biggest boobs

Quote:
Originally posted by paullondon2003
Hey Guys

I am here in Singapore from UK on business, whilst away i always try and fuck the woman with biggest boobs, I have heard that some girls here do have very large boobs but i can not find them and the agencys say they only have girls with 36D or 38D but when they arrive at the room they dont look that big

Thanks

Paul
if u are interested in thai girls, i think L18H42G23 seems pretty big. but her attitute is abit indifferent. but try not to go there alone cause u will not be paying the normal price. As for cat150, sorry i can't help much cause i a poor guy! haha
Old 18-09-2003, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 23
phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!
Maybe the odd cat 40 thai gals can pass muster but even the biggest cat 150 are not in my 'jugs' standard. The biggest in GL now is a China FL who came here a week ago. She's stationed at the L8 Golden Triangle; mostly Happy Star and sometimes Darlene. Name's Buobuo. Hang around the area with a dash of patience and you won't fail to spot those giant headlamps. Another contender who's just a tad smaller can be found at L10 but she will be leaving in a couple of days.

have guns will travel - paladin
have melons will revel - phenom

My FR threads:
MMs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20830
Balibago - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=4574
Indo ceweks - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21800
Other WLs/FLs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23839
Old 19-09-2003, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
OB01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by phenom
Maybe the odd cat 40 thai gals can pass muster but even the biggest cat 150 are not in my 'jugs' standard. The biggest in GL now is a China FL who came here a week ago. She's stationed at the L8 Golden Triangle; mostly Happy Star and sometimes Darlene. Name's Buobuo. Hang around the area with a dash of patience and you won't fail to spot those giant headlamps. Another contender who's just a tad smaller can be found at L10 but she will be leaving in a couple of days.

have guns will travel - paladin
have melons will revel - phenom
bro, can pm me buo buo handphone. not everyone is as lucky as you to stayup till 2.45am.
Old 20-09-2003, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold
Re: I need the biggest boobs

Quote:
Originally posted by paullondon2003
Hey Guys

Thanks

Paul
Well... if u plan to try Gl150....

you can Try...

Lee Wen , Kelly , Bai Xue , Sammi1.

in order from Big to Small...... should have enough milk to last you for a day
Old 21-09-2003, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all
another case of sucking ang mo's balls. how would you guys respond if this was a local asking these questions? give him a flaming he deserves.

Hey you fucking caucasian, read up before you ask questions you goddamned retard
Old 21-09-2003, 03:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 23
Ah Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to beholdAh Dez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by TheUnforgiven
another case of sucking ang mo's balls. how would you guys respond if this was a local asking these questions? give him a flaming he deserves.

Hey you fucking caucasian, read up before you ask questions you goddamned retard
If a local ask the same question.... i would....
reply the same.......

sucking his balls..... not into it...
Old 22-09-2003, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by Ah Dez
If a local ask the same question.... i would....
reply the same.......

sucking his balls..... not into it...
It's nothing personal. I'm just peeved by the attitude of locals treating westerners like kings. It happens everywhere, and sadly in this forum as well.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1