The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-01-2020, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 6
spicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

My honest for Emily Silk Stockings.

I like her slutty eyes same as the above picture

Body wise not skinny till bone type also Not Fat normal I think but best is her ass great for doggy. She like it too. Both of us get real high and bonking in doggy on bed in front of the mirror

Boobs wise, no let down here, natural and big.
Think C-

Pussy wise Wet wet wet, after putting on CD before I do her in missionary
I was teasing her pussy by rubbing my dick with CD against the pussy lips clits whatever you can see the moist from the reflection by the light. And she already start to moan even before I insert !!!

BBBJ another great skill she have nice job on my tool !!!

First shot CIM, and she show me that slutty looks with drips of cum leaking from her mouth before she took tissue and spit on it
That looks is heaven Sia

GFE wise she is chatty able to converse in English simple of course no problem talking

Session with Emily was great enjoyable !!!🤤🤤🤤

Old 20-01-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
skadinoeye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycosium View Post
TRL Keecha

Saw quite a few positive FRs (one even said she's a secret Ang Pai), so I decided to try. Who knows this turned out to be the worst decision I had ever made for a long time in my chionging career.

The moment I stepped into the unit, I could already sense that something was wrong. She seemed positively uninterested in making her customer happy. Her attitude was like "You can f off, I don't really need to do your business". When I tried to be intimate with her, she suddenly widened her eyes, stared at me and shouted "What do you want" machiam i was going to rape her. And then she said, "I dont let customer touch me before shower". Means no holding of hands even.

Fine, I thought. And then what happened in the shower was the most intriguing part. She basically treated me like a three-year-old kid, barking commands at me at every turn. "Hands up! Do not move! Keep quiet and let me do my job!" She repeated the last command at least ten times throughout my 30 mins session with her. Even when i tried to make small requests like "Can I wash myself because u put too much lather", she had the cheek to flare up at me.

Throughout the 30mins session, she kept rolling her eyes at me, like she was dealing with her worst enemy. Her attitude was such a turn-off that I left without doing the second shot. When she saw that I was texting OKT to feedback abt her, guess what she said? "Stop complaining already. This is small thing". And then she slammed the door on me when I was leaving.

Ok, my day was ruined by this so-called "secret Angpai". But I was determined not to let this biatch spoil my mood for the rest of the day, so I proceeded to make a second booking with another OKT, this time MIA from Silk-Stockings.

Oh my heaven, was she a total contrast to the biatch just now. Her service was simply one of the best i had ever encounterd. The moment i stepped into her house, she proceeded to french kiss me. She showered me gently and made sure that every of my needs and fancies were fulfilled.

As other bros have mentioned, shes a tall and gentle giant (for a thai girl, 175cm is considered such, sorry) but she more than makes up for it with her sweet attitude and disposition that makes customers want to come back for more, never mind her less than perfect body (slight tummy and such). This goes to show that attitude is still the most important quality in a FL. If the attitude is seriously shiat like the first one i encountered today, no amount of looks and figure can make up for it.
Hello bro, I’m sorry you got such an experience with keecha. Like you, I was impressed with the reviews and booked keecha last Friday evening and I shared similar if not the same treatment.

Upon arrival at the location, she was wrapped in a towel and barely greeted me. Already, my warning signals are already triggered. I let them slide and continued to proceed to the room. At the room, she asked me to sit down while she just sat there playing her phone. Oh and the tipping point was actually when she was sniffing away like she was feeling unwell and (to be fair, we are all humans and have our off-days) so I asked if she was feeling off and if she wanted to rest. She said she was having an allergic reaction, and that she wasn’t sick. Of course, I knew that I was in for a good time and I didn’t want to have to make someone who’s unwell to go to work.

I decided to reach out to the operator and voiced my sentiments. He understood and offered to change Keecha with Nicky. By then Keecha had already known that I was uncomfortable with her attitude and also her physical state, and I believe she was rather offended by the fact that I am rejecting her. She marched me out the door rather unceremoniously.

Anyway, to my point: I guess everyone has their off-days, or ord mood. For those who are savvy enough to detect these warning signs, it might be good to put our money to better use. (Though I must say that I have paid my fair share of school fees on ORD mood or simply bad services to learn this important lesson) 🙃

Thankfully bro TRL was understanding and offered an alternative, and boy, the session with Nicky was one I did not regret. Nicky was very service oriented. She took care to make small talk, and her services in bed were good as well.
Old 20-01-2020, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
GlenJun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jasmine from Eroctism.
Looks: 6/5

Would not comment much because I spend more time talking to her about life then bonking. However thanks Bro Pine. 👍
Old 20-01-2020, 12:41 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u accurate information and a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed
-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it
-Please do not let your kid to try it
-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around
-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous
-All the ratings are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies for other
-All services mention in my FR was being performed to me. It may varies for other
-Please correct me if spot any spelling error.
-All pics and gif use in my FR is for illustration only
-FR will contain mix language of English, Chinese, Hokkien and Thai

战后报告

Stable: Thai(T003)
I been quite some time since I last visited this stable.This is my own opinion about this stable. You may have different view.I guess many have heard about this stable. I think don’t have to talk much about it as they are not new and they are experience one. Some may have encounter bad booking with them but for me there are sure up or down sometime. Most importantly is they are one of the trustworthy and honest stable with real picture. Their operating style is organise and professional. No switch and bait of ladies and or any last minute cancel or any pattern.

Date/Time/ Type of Bonk: 19 Jan 2020 @ 1630hrs @ $140 90 mins for 2 shots.

Please refer to the stable upon confirmation of your booking regarding the location.I can only saidlocation was discreet and at central area and easy access via all mode of transport. The location was also quite posh.

Lady: Kate
Kate work and stay in Bangkok. She was a yoga teacher back in bangkok. I understand that this is her first visit to sg and first time working this trade with this stable. She can speak and understand english.

Look:★★★★

She look like what was being advertise and is 100% same as her real person. No further editing of the pics. Picture was accurate. She has the blur blur nerdy nerdy looks. In real life, she don't look young as she in her mid 20s. She not the very chio type but still ok to make your cock steam type.

Body:★★★★★
Breast was soft and small. Her body was very flexiable. Body was hot, slim and petite. Nipple was sensitive. Skin was smooth and fair.No visual sign or scar or mark on her body. Pussy hair is fully shave. I think sure will be a very good paint later.

Frenching:★★★★★
Action start as soon as I enter the room, it was all the way totally non-stop frenching and kissing throughout the session. The frenching was those like bf and gf type with lot of tongues fighting and sensual wet kissing. A good frencher and kisser.

BlowJob:★★★★★
I lie down and let her do the job. She gave me a very long, slow and steady BBBJ for me. She slowly lick the both side of my ball, lick the ball and my shaft. After that she she move on to the dick head, she lick it with small flick slowly while giving me some eye contact. The suction was firm and also there a lot of salivia too. Lastly, i hold on to her head and then i push my cock deep into her mouth to gave her a mouthfuck. I gave her a very fast and aggressive super deep throat without stopping and she just obligned and follow it. It was really deep as i can feel her tougues swirling inside and i am almost choking her.

CIM:★★★★★
It was a long blow. We shift from bed to sofa and I sit on sofa and she continue to blow.Sensing that I going to cum. I did not hesitate. She take all in. I hold on to her head hard and pushing her head and deep throat mouth fuck her and she know that I am cummimg she just obliged. I slowly pull out my cock, with my cum inside her mouth after pulling out. Some even spread to her nose and face. While washing together, she still cheekily said your sperm was nice so sweet and nice compared with other.

Massage:★★★
I took a rest about the 1st round . She initiate for a massage.It was just a normal massage at least with some strength and not the piano type. There was really nothing to shout about.

Abalone:★★★★★
Abalone was clean and very pure type. No smell at all and is tasty. Totally shaven botak type. Her pussy was tight and already wet while she was busy frenching, kissing and bbbj me. I proceed on to her clitoris and slowly rub it and then slowly fingering her bit by bit. After that I insert one and two finger slowly inside her moist pussy.I slowly insert more of my finger inside for a deeper feel and deep digging. She let out short moan and keep saiding "oh my god".Slowly i suck her neh neh and then i go down to her navel, then to her inner thigh and outer thigh. I gave her a good tongue lashing with long flick and suck on the lips then to the inner of her clitoris. I flick my tongues in a zig zip motion and then the tip of my tongues to tickle her pussy.She adjusted her leg to lock my head tight. I give a faster and furious lick and suck. I open out her abolone and give a deep lick she was shivering and shaking heavily non stop and letting out some moan and keep saying "oh my god". After that she bring the cap to wear for me and we start our 2nd round

Love Making:★★★★★
I start to pump her in missionary and I pump her hard hard and deep deep that she moan and whineing “ah ah ah ah ah”. The coordination was good. Her expression was like she was enjoying so much. Slowly, I hold on to her leg high and thrust my hip area to have a firm grip. I adjust my position and her arm cling on to my body tightly and her leg lock on my hip tightly. I go for a longer and deeper thrust. The moaning get louder with stereo surround when i trust deeper and and accelerate my speed to the fastest. I feel that she climax and high liao then i hold on to both her arm and the sound effect of “piak piak piak”. Change to the last position of standing doggie. After a few fast and furiously pump, i finally cum and i collapse on top of her. My cock was still inside her and both of us were sweating and exhausted. I can feel the hotness and white cum juice oozing out from her pussy while i pulling out my cock from her pussy. Wow, she said is a full tanks of sperm. We rest a while before going for shower.

Attitude: ★★★★★
She is a nice, friendly and chatty lady.The GFE was high with lot of cuddling and hugging. The atmosphere was great with some nice thai music. It was easy for us to break the ice as the chemistry with each other was good. Her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash or play phone type.

Overall: ★★★★★
I enjoy the bonk.She was also the obedient and accommodating type too. For those who ok with small boobs, I would recommend to try her.

Comment
Please treat her nicely, gently and take good care of her.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks you for your time and patient for reading my FR.

FR copyright© bro naka

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 20-01-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 5
ChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud ofChrisChristofi has much to be proud of

I booked "Sky" from Emmanuelle over the weekend

Sky is a nice lady with foxy look, and seductive look when come to sex.
"OMG" - She is one of Top pretty models I bonked this year.

Sky know her stuffs on this line unless, you want to try "something" else within her menu.
Foreplay was good, and very teasing type.
She also a cock lover, and took my 10" cock down her throat.
She also took 10" cock into her wet tight pussy hole.
I pumped her in many positions on bed
We did 2 times on bed.
I cant disagreed that this sky is wild on bed.

Massage given by her without asking
Twice, one between 2 sessions, and one towards 90mins.
She allowed kissing.
I skipped the painting part as she has some mini park around her pussy.
Maybe she already shaved by today.

Overall, Sky is lady that all drinkers will try after drinkings.
Rtf- I have no chance as she may leave our shore due to her 14days visa.( yet to confirm)

Thanks for reading my fr
Old 20-01-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
MisterBean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mizi (Reborn Lover)

Location: in Eastern Singapore and easily accessible via both private vehicle or public transport.

Face: She looks prettier than in the photographs, and has a fair complexion that is unlike the average Thai person. Her aquiline nose is a cosmetically enhanced affectation.

Body: slim, leaning towards the thin side. No tattoos.

Boobs: natural B. Not for boob lovers.

Bottom: shapely but neither peach-shaped nor bubble-like. Not for arse lovers.

BBBJ: very hardworking and moderately skillful. I have received much better blowjobs, but from Dome 4.

Painting: she has fleshy labial folds that make for a good pussy-eating. Trimmed pubic hair and odour-less. No smell.

FJ: I did not try as I had my one shot via BBBJ and HJ.
Old 20-01-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1225 / Power: 8
gabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud ofgabbby has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Wanted to RTF Mia but don’t have
So went for ROSE by SilkStockings

Boobs- Enhanced E Big big melons 🤤
BBBJ- have deepthroat great work with her tongue almost shoot on BBBj
Frenching- Yes frenching allow and many sword fighting wet wet 👅👅👅
Pussy - Song Wet pussy
Massage- Yes after shots simple relax massage
GFE- Good attitude can speak English can chat
FJ-Responsive nice moan really move her body well when riding !!!

Overall a 💪 powerful bonk
A lady not to be missed !!!
Old 20-01-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
antango2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Keecha from TRL. 14 Jan at 830pm.

Had Keecha on her first day.

Okt: 10/10 Quick and clear instructions, though my appointment was delayed a bit due to the previous bro.
Location: Less ideal than the previous one at B area, as it was situated beside some popular eateries with quite a crowd.
Face: 7/10 Has a slightly mature mixed look, would believe if you told me that she was a former model
Body: 8/10 Well maintained and tall, should be around 170cm.
Boobs: 8/10 Big and supple, but she told me not to be too rough with her nipples as her period was coming very soon (I was already very gentle FYI). But I see that wasn't the case as there have been follow up FRs from other bros since my visit.
Bbbj: 5/10 Mechanical and seemed like she just wanted to get it over and done with. CIM offered but didn't take it up.
FJ: 4/10 Sorry but I have to rate her poorly here. Seemed to have an attitude problem and showed black face (and even grumbled) whenever I requested for change of positions. Did not allow frenching even though it was stated. However, I did notice that another bro managed to do so and it may have been a case of poor chemistry. Bro Ash told me he'd look into it.
RTF: No.

No offense to bro Ash but this was not a good session for me. With that said, I've had a much better experience from this stable before so I'll definitely visit again. Perhaps I'll be more diligent with checking FRs before doing so.
Old 20-01-2020, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 16
bb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud ofbb121201 has much to be proud of

FR for Rose from SS 1/5
19/1
First blood

OKT: fast response as usual!

Browse around, saw Rose. Mai tu liao. Fast hand fast leg

Msg bro SS, managed to get first blood.
Location Central.

Reached, a lady in night gown open the door.
Fast fast hold my hand and go into the room.

She’s new here, so she didnt offer to take off my clothes.
First time in this trade, she said.

She’s from chiang mai.

In birthday suit, wash you clean clean.
With some boobs rubbing.

Dry and lay on bed. First thing is cat bath.
Follow by frenching (serious swordmen fighting).

I shall leave out the rest for you to experience.

Looks: 8/10 , 85% to the photos posted. Slight tan, slight tummy.
Boobs: 8/10 Big enhanced E. (Pink nipples) for boobs lover.
Body: 7/10 a bit meaty but not oily
BBBJ: 9/10 very hardworking, deepthroat. Lots of slurping.
Kiss/french: 9/10 swordsmen fighting.
FJ: 9/10 nice ass to grab!
Attitude: 10+ (Offer to massage, not bad)
GFE: 9/10 plenty.
RTF: maybe. This is a pre cny bonk!

Just my 2cents.
YMMV.
Old 20-01-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

Gino1119 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mild from mansion
look 10 syt lovers
body 8 slim
boobs 8 b natural
gfe 9 will treat you like gf
frenching 9
fj 10 any position
bbbj 10 very long time beware
rtf sure why not she leaving soon
please give her a support
Old 20-01-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
monkey2013 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Booked Yuna and Koi from SD for mix and match.

1st gal was Yuna, i was wondering how Bro SD arranged it, but it was THE right arrangment!

Yuna is wonderful, speaks a bit of English. GFE experience wise is one of the best. start frenching the moment i step into the room. hug me tight and french like no tomorrow.

her skin is fair, very unique for thai gals. her body is what you see in those poly or uni gals wearing fbt shorts and t shorts, she has a tight and fit body! her man made boobs were perfect for her body.

Looks wise i would say she is average, but good enough for me. Tried AJ and let go in that position. One thing i learned from her is that she was a teacher in thailand and 1st time in this trade. I am amazed by her sex skills,can say she is a horny lady, what the say about teachers being horny is true.

2nd shot went to koi room.

She is the opposite of yuna, Koi is taller, tanner and looks more pretty with her short hair.

However compare to Yuna, koi seems to lack the GFE experience. She speak english very well. she has a tall and lanky body with a pair of damn big man made boobs, it was hard though cant really enjoy it.

her bbbj was good, lots of saliva, i ended with hj, too tired to F.

Overall Yuna is RTF material among the 2. maybe my 2nd shot was with Koi so cant feel the sensation with her.
Old 20-01-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by antango2 View Post
FR for Keecha from TRL. 14 Jan at 830pm.

Had Keecha on her first day.

Okt: 10/10 Quick and clear instructions, though my appointment was delayed a bit due to the previous bro.
Location: Less ideal than the previous one at B area, as it was situated beside some popular eateries with quite a crowd.
Face: 7/10 Has a slightly mature mixed look, would believe if you told me that she was a former model
Body: 8/10 Well maintained and tall, should be around 170cm.
Boobs: 8/10 Big and supple, but she told me not to be too rough with her nipples as her period was coming very soon (I was already very gentle FYI). But I see that wasn't the case as there have been follow up FRs from other bros since my visit.
Bbbj: 5/10 Mechanical and seemed like she just wanted to get it over and done with. CIM offered but didn't take it up.
FJ: 4/10 Sorry but I have to rate her poorly here. Seemed to have an attitude problem and showed black face (and even grumbled) whenever I requested for change of positions. Did not allow frenching even though it was stated. However, I did notice that another bro managed to do so and it may have been a case of poor chemistry. Bro Ash told me he'd look into it.
RTF: No.

No offense to bro Ash but this was not a good session for me. With that said, I've had a much better experience from this stable before so I'll definitely visit again. Perhaps I'll be more diligent with checking FRs before doing so.
Almost book her last week. But thank god i didn't. 公主病.

Now can totally pass on her.
Old 20-01-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 244 / Power: 5
3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster3someIsAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisChristofi View Post
I booked "Sky" from Emmanuelle over the weekend

Sky is a nice lady with foxy look, and seductive look when come to sex.
"OMG" - She is one of Top pretty models I bonked this year.

Sky know her stuffs on this line unless, you want to try "something" else within her menu.
Foreplay was good, and very teasing type.
She also a cock lover, and took my 10" cock down her throat.
She also took 10" cock into her wet tight pussy hole.
I pumped her in many positions on bed
We did 2 times on bed.
I cant disagreed that this sky is wild on bed.

Massage given by her without asking
Twice, one between 2 sessions, and one towards 90mins.
She allowed kissing.
I skipped the painting part as she has some mini park around her pussy.
Maybe she already shaved by today.

Overall, Sky is lady that all drinkers will try after drinkings.
Rtf- I have no chance as she may leave our shore due to her 14days visa.( yet to confirm)

Thanks for reading my fr
Your dick is more than 25cm? Guess she's really a DT master then...
Old 20-01-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

DonaldGiga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PAt from affection lodge is a syt with a syt body, slim and natural petite girl with a young attitude. Smiley and naughty with lots of energy in her. On the early stages of becoming a very good FL in future, if she does it long term lah.

She is somewhere in between light tan and fair with a very cute face, at times feeling like a little sister. WOoo. Theme play?

So I messaged the OKT bro AL to booked a slot with little sister Pat. Took a little time as it's the first time that i am trying this AL stable. Replies are quite fast and procedures straight forward like most stables. After a short struggle with PMs and security questions, I managed to book a slot with Pat.

location is a quite conveniently located near central area, drivers, riders and public transporter shouldn't have any problems accessing to this area. Instructions given by the Okt was simple and easy to understand as long as you read properly.
Rooms are Nicely furnished and clean. Walking in after Pat opens the door for me, not only am i happy to see the little PAT looking similar to the photos, but also managed to spot Beer and Araya in the living room waiting for their customers. And they both look AWESOME. For a few seconds i was like imagining having all 3 of them at the same time!!!

But i came back to reality after entering Pat's room and remember that they don't do tarma and yet i am having this Little Pat now. She was wearing the uniform in the first pic bringing out more of the schoolgirl feel. We wasted not much time and went for shower after a short conversation.
She was EXTREMELY NAUGHTY with me during shower. brings my heart racing to the finish line then block the feeling again kind.

Back in the room, i requested for her to wear back the uniform and start service that way. She sucks my dick well with attempts to DT, but her mouth kinda small so don't expect a very good DT. But other than that, her skills in this area is a lot better than what you would expect from a syt. Very detailed oral skills with nice catbath and lots of balls licking too.
Feasting on her young pussy great too, Young, fresh and juicy.

During sex, i only did her in missionary and doggy with her uniforms on! cause i wanted the following views!

I had some really hot and intense sex before i came in her mouth and before she split any of my cream out, i managed to have a view similar to this:

Pat is a young and nice girl that came her to work for some money, she is not very very professional yet in this line but puts in lots of effort in her work to make her customers happy. Thumbs up!
Old 20-01-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 5
flowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to beholdflowerfan is a splendid one to behold

Writing FR for ANNE By SilkStockings Session 2 of 5

Recommended new baby ANNE

first look as usual -20% from picture but still her slime and pretty
Yes , she looks better when she put on a smile.

She is slim and have a natural B Cup.

Same SOP shower,
She like to swirl her tongue when cat bath and frenching. Same for BBBJ and it’s even better when she do this swirl circular motion on the dick head. It’s an instant turn on and I just let her do the job and enjoy it.
Never try frenching as Not my preference...
While kissing licking boobs my fingers already went down south to fine her and yes she let out that soft moaning with a bit of tremble in her moan.
Bang her in quite a few no complaints service with a smile.
willing to please attitude is a plus point...

Not bad on GFE after bonking.. did a bit of small chit chat massage after sessions
And gave a water to drink too

overall a satisfy bonk.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1