The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-01-2020, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehsi69 View Post
I think Xue-er will be here for a nong nong time, no need to worry.
Eh? Alamak conflicting information, hurry hand hurry leg booked xue er cause hear going RTC soon but bro tehsi now say will be here for a long time haha.

Flipping the coin between xue er and Natalie sia, but now guess it’s operations xue er.
Old 19-01-2020, 11:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbiorbi View Post
Eh? Alamak conflicting information, hurry hand hurry leg booked xue er cause hear going RTC soon but bro tehsi now say will be here for a long time haha.

Flipping the coin between xue er and Natalie sia, but now guess it’s operations xue er.
Xue Er is going home for the holidays. Tomorrow is her last day of work. She should be back in early Feb. Bro Tehsi was referring to her long-term plan.
Old 19-01-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
Wah Wah, who fly you aeroplane?
With all the talk about keeping identities private, i'm not sure if it's a good idea to say explicitly who aeroplaned me haha. A hint would be that she's one of the MLs who had been metioned quite frequently in the past few pages.

While I hate the feeling of being aeroplaned, have to say that the ML's service recovery was quite good as she proactively tried arranging another session in the same day and it felt like she put in more effort in the session to make up for her aeroplaning me lol.
Old 20-01-2020, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light

Ehh flying aeroplane is more common. I visit less frequently than a lot of you. But I get about 1/15 aeroplane? Including aeroplane Queen Nat/Carol who aeroplane me twice and the day that finally I went. I messaged her I was there and she ignored all my calls and messages for about 15 mins... Then she scolded me for taking so long to find her apartment but I already walked quite a bit away so I don't look so suspicious standing around...

Most recent was OG angel who messaged me 2 hours before session saying she is sick. I don't blame them. It's part and parcel of this job. Sometimes I rather they aeroplane me than give substandard service. Angel and Nat both gave great sessions even though the booking experience was not amazimg
Old 20-01-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
With all the talk about keeping identities private, i'm not sure if it's a good idea to say explicitly who aeroplaned me haha. A hint would be that she's one of the MLs who had been metioned quite frequently in the past few pages.

While I hate the feeling of being aeroplaned, have to say that the ML's service recovery was quite good as she proactively tried arranging another session in the same day and it felt like she put in more effort in the session to make up for her aeroplaning me lol.
You RTM TB again is it..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 20-01-2020, 12:46 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Shall we draw up a list of those ladies who will be around during the first week of Chinese New Year?

I'll start the ball rolling by listing those whom I met before and know will be around:

1) Bella
2) Lynn

Feel free to add to the list.
Old 20-01-2020, 01:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
infamou5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

Long time supporter of the massage scene here but first time posting.

Any recommendation for MLs doing AR? Happened to develop this kink only recently! lol

Much appreciate any inputs. Thanks
Old 20-01-2020, 06:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
This Guangdong lady Lynn (from SLG) has an accent even more Malaysian-sounding than Xueer.

If you're interested, she is decent in all aspects.

https://sglonelyguys.org/lynn-massage/
I'm not too into that, but her last photo attracted me. Maybe can try. Hahahaha. Thanks Franco bro!
Old 20-01-2020, 06:46 AM
Samster

Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Shall we draw up a list of those ladies who will be around during the first week of Chinese New Year?

I'll start the ball rolling by listing those whom I met before and know will be around:

1) Bella
2) Lynn
3) Bei bei

Feel free to add to the list.
Added bei bei!
Old 20-01-2020, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamou5 View Post
Hi bros,

Long time supporter of the massage scene here but first time posting.

Any recommendation for MLs doing AR? Happened to develop this kink only recently! lol

Much appreciate any inputs. Thanks
Some Bros here did mention xin er does very shiok AR. I tried before, very shiok also, but I only tried hers, so I cannot give u an accurate shiokness or compare for u. I did write a FR for her, u can just look back maybe a week or 2 ago.

https://sglonelyguys.org/xiner-massage/
Old 20-01-2020, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
You RTM TB again is it..
U want him expose himself ?
Old 20-01-2020, 09:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
You RTM TB again is it..
Hahaha good try... This is something that I will neither confirm nor deny. But on a separate note, TB seems to have her own group of white knights already. The last time I posted about how she told me that she’s gonna start working shorter hours then I got zapped by some people. Don’t even know what I did wrong lol..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Ehh flying aeroplane is more common. I visit less frequently than a lot of you. But I get about 1/15 aeroplane? Including aeroplane Queen Nat/Carol who aeroplane me twice and the day that finally I went. I messaged her I was there and she ignored all my calls and messages for about 15 mins... Then she scolded me for taking so long to find her apartment but I already walked quite a bit away so I don't look so suspicious standing around...

Most recent was OG angel who messaged me 2 hours before session saying she is sick. I don't blame them. It's part and parcel of this job. Sometimes I rather they aeroplane me than give substandard service. Angel and Nat both gave great sessions even though the booking experience was not amazimg
So far I’ve been quite lucky also. Only got aeroplaned twice. Once yesterday and the other time was also by OG Angel. Similar to you, she messaged me 2 hours before the session but the reason given was that she worked till too late the previous night so she felt too tired. Do agree with you though that it’s probably better to be aeroplaned than to get bad service.
Old 20-01-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 9
rix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrix6669 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguys.org/jessica-massage/
Anyone tried? Fr say til the massage so good. But hard to tell if they r legit.

Sometimes looking for a solid massage with hj.
Old 20-01-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 0
pandaman007 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpandaman007 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Anyone tried this Sasa before?

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-sasa/

Her looks quite gum me but I look at the services includ BJ but at $100 sounds a bit too good to be true?
One man's meat is another's poison.
For me, I really like Sasa. Her service for me is Looks gum me too and I used to be her regular.

But I stopped chionging so not sure whether there is any changes in service level now.
Old 20-01-2020, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.org/jessica-massage/
Anyone tried? Fr say til the massage so good. But hard to tell if they r legit.

Sometimes looking for a solid massage with hj.
visited her before, she was in MP then. massage wise, she knows what she's doing, and strength is there. somewhere around 7.5/10 for me. Just not as systematic and thorough as my massage faves like zoya, mango, aimee.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1