The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2020, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 350 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1879 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future
Re: Milf ol

So touched by bros support...will try to complete the next installment asap. Thanks bros...
Old 06-01-2020, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
MichaelZen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to next update
Old 06-01-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

W also didn’t know how Joey managed to get them all back in their room. But they seems to behave like zombies cause after a short, one by one started to awake from their sleep; all except Sandy…who was totally knock out….

The first few things that they did once they woke up was to kick off their heels.

Mary removed her black blouse and went completely nude and began dancing and cat-walking around in the room…trying to show off her body…actually not bad for a 40ish woman, her boobs are minimally a C but not sure why but W just find that they are not totally naturally and her bush is well maintained, a tiny triangle above her pussy. Mary continued to flirt her body until Joey shouted at her to get dressed. Mary LL and went to her bag to pull out her nighties and put it on.

W turned her attention to Joey, she has already changed to her comfort clothing, basically a black t shirt and track pants…..track pants ? W was wondering but didn’t think too much about it.

The bride to-be, Alice was lying on the Queen size bed, awake but quite motionless maybe still feeling the effect of the intoxication.

W finally decided to get up from the sofa bed to get change too and as she was getting up, she noticed that Sandy was lying next to her.

“Sandy…Sandy… are you ok” W tapped Sandy and asked.

But she was not getting any response from Sandy so she stopped, got up and walked gingerly towards where she placed her bag. Unzipped her bag and searched for her black t-shirt and short.

She was surprised when she pull out her t-shirt….

“OMG I might have mistakenly packed my hubby t-shirt instead of me….but but where is my pair of shorts…I remembered I did packed it in” W was talking to herself as she began pulling out her stuffs to look for her pair of shorts. In the end she gave up.

As she was busy searching for her stuff, she noticed that all this while Joey eyes were lock on at her direction and she was feeling slightly uneasy about it.

She initially wanted to go to the bathroom to change but she fined that it will be obvious that she noticed that Joey was monitoring her.

So she just try to act natural and began removing her black dress and her G-string…now exposing her full body to Joey.

After removing her G-string, W to inspect it and took a sniff at it…..

“Hmmmm…why is my panties so wet with my juice ?” she was puzzled.

Knowing that she won’t get an answer, she then packed the G-string into the bag and put on a pair of lacy panties and the oversize t-shirt. She took her phone and when back to lying beside Sandy.

“Yes…yes….” Suddenly Mary came flying to W.

“Joey Joey…come come….” She called out.

“What’s the matter ?” Joey asked as she advance towards them.

“I managed to get the guy to perform for Alice. He quite popular de….he was booked by another party but they chicken out.”

“Are you sure you want to do this ?’ Joey aside.

“Onz lah….if not rest of the night so boring and anyway I already confirmed with him and he is on the way.”

“Or are you the lonely one that is boring ?”

“Not only me lor….W you also boring right ?”

“Hey don’t put others into it hor…she doesn’t know what’s happening” Joey interrupted before W could answer.

“Really don’t want ? Should be fun…” Mary replied

Ding Dong…..Ding Dong…the door bell sounded.

“Who’s that ?” a familiar voice coming from the other side of the room.

It was Alice…the 3 of them immediately turn towards her and saw that she was preparing to get to the door.

Joey got up and stop her while Mary went to answer the door.

W was actually quite excited with Mary’s arrangement cause she only watch those dancers in the movies or X rated shows….not sure if it is really true in real life.
Old 07-01-2020, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 07-01-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Getting really interesting now.... Wonder if all will cross the line heehee
Old 07-01-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Getting really interesting now.... Wonder if all will cross the line heehee
Ya man....seems like building up to another great adventure....
Old 07-01-2020, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
NotPayet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro, please continue..
Old 08-01-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mary went to open the door….

“Hi I am Max and I have an appointment with looking Mary” the person on the other side of the door said.

“Hi I am Mary…yes we have an appointment but not for me...is for the bride to be...anyway nice meeting you.”

Max, a twenty plus young man, ang moh, handsome, fit and tall about 6 feet. Mary was attached to him once she saw him.

“Who’s that ?” Alice again.

“Room service…I called room service.” Mary replied quickly.

“I will need to make use of the bathroom to change.”

“Ok it’s over there..this is suppose to be a surprise for her...." Mary whispered to Max

"Ok I understand..." Max whispered back and walk towards the direction of the bathroom.

Mary went over to Alice while Max went to get ready.

“Come and sit over there….I ordered Room Service for you.” Mary said to Alice.

“But I am not hungry…..” Alice replied still seemingly in her intoxicating stage.

“Ok lah just come with me…you will like it what I have ordered for you” Mary tugged Alice to her seat with assistant from Joey but reluctantly.

Then the music played and Max came out from the bathroom in his bathrobe.

“Who’s the lucky lady ?” Max asked.

“Here she is….” Mary replied.

“Wow such a pretty lady…” Max started dancing eroticly towards Alice.

"Huh ? What's happening ? Why is this ang moh guy in our room ?" Alice asked.

"Don't worry dear....is our surprised for you...just enjoy it....hee hee hee" replied Mary

Alice resisted initially but his soft touches at the right places was having some effect on Alice as she began to be more relax and let him moved his hands all over her body.

The “Live” show is also making the rest of the ladies aroused too.

As Max continued to work on Alice who by now was highly aroused….he began stripping off his bathrobe….now only him with his tiny elephant trunk thongs

Max has a mean and lean body, must have spent countless hours in the gym in order to get into this shape. W was wishing that I have Max kind of body so that she could hug tightly. KNN.

But what really caught W’s eye was when she saw how Max’s rod filled up the elephant trunk.

“OMG that’s at least 7 to 8 inch in length….how will it feel to have him ramming his fully into me…..will surely hit my cervix” As W was fantasising, she felt that her pussy has gotten moist with her juice and really to take Max’s rod.

But she was not alone fantasising about his long rod; Mary was also monitoring every movement of his rod closely…. Very closely….in fact Mary was so horny that she already has her right hand between her legs…

Last edited by Baileys; 08-01-2020 at 11:35 PM.
Old 11-01-2020, 12:11 AM
Samster

Max then lifted Alice and carried to the bed with ease. Once he placed her on the bed…he stripped down her dress, she did put up a little resistance but was overcome by Max easier… her twin full rounded peak were in full view in front of him.

He zeroed into them immediately, sucking on one and squeezing the other.

“Ooooooo….” Alice moaned….Max smiled as he knew that he was hitting the right buttons.

Slowly, Max worked his way down south….his action not only making Alice super horny but also those surrounding at the side of the bed, watching the “Live Show”.

W was kneeling at one corner of the bed and watching the Live performance and gotten very aroused and subconsciously rubbing herself against the edge of the bed mattress.

Joey was watching W reaction from the moment the Live Show started and waiting for the right moment to strike.

Alice and Max were also high in action...Max has spread Alice’s legs wide, kneeling between them and eating Alice juicy abalone; she was moaning so loudly. Mary cannot take it anymore and jumped onto the bed and join in the fun. And the first thing she did was to release Max’s rod from its “confined” elephant trunk thongs.

“OMG…..” Mary exclaimed. That’s exactly the words in W’s mind as this is the first time she encountered such a monster….but she said that she did notice that maybe because of its size…when it is fully erected, it wasn’t as hard as mine. Ha ha not sure if this is consider a compliment to me.

Anyway back to the story, Mary took his rod in her hand, W noticed that Mary’s hand wasn’t able to fully grab his rod will her hand, and began to stroking it gently.

“Arrghhh….” Max let out a moan….he shifted his body to the side so that Mary has full access of his erected rod and she readily accepted his invitation and move hersef closer to him and began licking and sucking his rod.

From Max facial expression, Mary was doing a good job on him and to distract himself from Mary, he focus his attention to Alice as he too began licking and sucking Alice’s pussy.

“O yessss.yesss……I am coming coming….” Alice was screaming and jerking her body uncontrollably. Max didn’t let it stop there as he pressed Alice down and continued his licking and he even inserted his fingers into her soaking wet pussy and began fingering; making Alice so horny that continually screaming and jerking her body.

W without noticing was moving closer and closer to the 3 of them until she was stopped by someone from behind.

“You won’t want to go too close to them” a voice from behind said.

“Come let me service you….” W realised that is the voice of Joey.
Old 17-01-2020, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
jsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for more....
Old 18-01-2020, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 20-01-2020, 06:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 21-01-2020, 06:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 21-01-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Arizabalaga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story bro, do continue
Old 22-01-2020, 12:03 AM
Samster

Thanks for all the support but recently busy with work and preparation for the CNY...so hardly have time to complete....but I promise to update soonest possible....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1