The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2020, 05:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Adventures In The World Of Jinyong <金庸群侠钻>

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep the updates coming.
Old 03-05-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
foodyau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Like the way you write the story, thanks TS
Old 04-05-2020, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
casewang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story Andy Lau, please continue
Old 05-05-2020, 06:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 08-05-2020, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 08-05-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
Griezmann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Camping here.
Old 11-05-2020, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more ts, this story is nice.
Old 23-05-2020, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

TS where are you
Old 23-05-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1133 / Power: 5
Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

will post today!
Old 23-05-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Rage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud ofRage24 has much to be proud of

Goddamn she really fucking hiong! But I came so hard just now!

"Miss, I need at least a moment to cool down. Can we wait a bit first?"

She shrugs.

"Fine. Hurry."

She turned around and just stared at my cock the whole time waiting for it to awaken. But the more she stare the more pressure I felt!

"Why your cock still asleep? Wake it up!" she barked.

"Miss, you must know, mens cock respond to coaxing, not threats."

"No need talk so much. I get it." she responded, and pounced forward to french kiss me while stroking my cock with her hand. She is amazing at physical stimulus, but she is oblivious to mental stimulus. As I catch my breath from the kissing, I turn to her and said

"Miss Cheng, your rub and kiss feels good no doubt, but you can reduce much effort if you know the right words to say. Do you know about...dirty talking?"

To my surprise, her face started turning red a little. "Wha...what dirty talking nonsense."

So weird! Tell her to fuck she like lion, but when tell her to talk she become kitten. I guess she feels even more vulnerable to expose her inner thoughts compared to her body. Time to turn the tables. I reached down and stick two fingers inside her pussy, still soaked with my warm semen and her pussy juice.

"Just now I fuck you, pain or shiok?" I asked.

She's speechless for a while, but being such a direct person, she doesn't know how to lie at all. "At first pain...then...quite shiok."

"Who cum inside you just now?"

"Y...you...came inside me."

"Does that make you happy? Thought you came to call prostitute, but it feels more like you're my prostitute."

Cheng Ying's fave changed at being insulted. "What prostitute!? You...ahhh..."

I had sunken my fingers deeper and made a hook shape to pressure her g spot. I can feel her pussy juice gushing as a wave of pleasure washes over her.

"Shiok right? Admit you are my prostitute and I will make you more shiok."

"F...f...fine...I...am your whore."

I continued to finger her at great pace as she moaned louder and louder.

"UUGHHH...YES...YES...I AM YOUR WHORE! FINGER FUCK ME...yes...later RAPE MY PIGU HARD! YES!"

She squirts like a Merlion all over the bed and her entire body shakes in ecstasy. Conquered! Once she managed to regain some control of her body, she quickly turned around and spread her ass at me.

"Come, faster fuck your prostitute's asshole! I cannot tahan already!"

Last edited by Rage24; 23-05-2020 at 01:35 PM.
Old 23-05-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster

I jitao no give chance already! Holding her down by her wrists in doggy position, my cock is now like an iron. I closed my eyes as I smelled the fragrance from her hair and sweat, as I converged all my energy onto my cock. She could feel massive chi emitting from my cock and started to get worried.

"Eh, I just say say nia, you don't use too much force!" she pleaded.

I bo hiew her at all. This chrysanthemum is going to burst into a sunflower!

"降龙十八搞!!!"

A dragon shaped golden aura forms around my cock and I jitao RAM IT IN ALL THE WAY! Cheng Ying grabbed the bedsheets and screamed in pain and I pushed her head down, with the pillow covering her mouth to muffle her cries. I had jammed my cock as deep as I could, and rested it for a while, before pulling it out almost all the way and RAMMING it in with more force. I was totally oblivious to her crying as my anal destroying cock penetrated her asshole over and over relentlessly, faster and faster, until I reached five thrusts per second. Cheng Ying passed out several times during my sodomizing, but I would simply thrust her even harder to wake her up. I dished out 15 long minutes of brutal anal punishment before finally deciding to climax.

"龙射肛田!!!"

I sprayed a dozen shots of warm semen deeeeep inside her anus until it overflows and starts spilling out from the edges. Finally, it is over. I slowly pull my dick out and release her from my hold. I looked down and was shocked...her bum is swollen red!

"Cheng Ying...I...I'm sorry..." I apologized for my anal destroying act. She stayed silent for a while, then give me a slap, still forceful despite her being weakened so badly!

"Ow. I deserved that." I replied.

To my surprise, she then threw her body at me and hugged me tight, and says:

"That was the best feeling I have ever felt in my life. I'm marrying you so you can fuck me every night."

The FUCK! This crazy nympho!

Old 23-05-2020, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
PuChoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story TS, more updates please!
Old 25-05-2020, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

TS Thank you for the update
Old 25-05-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
kent4ng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting story!
Please share more updates.
Old 25-05-2020, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Finally bro! Been waiting such a long time for your update!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1