The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-07-2004, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 22
proprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Maid for Sex

If she kena find out and terminate her contract, i go see the boss or the agency and take her as my maid. Can u imagine wat life would be for me! I leave it to ur imagination hahahaha Cheers!
MATE means Prostitutes & Pricks mate

BTW, the avatar is the rear view of JULIA, the FL.
Link to her pics (with compliments to Bro Tallman): http://www.bubbleshare.com/album/517953.88366dd55d9
Old 19-07-2004, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 20
blackhorn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackhorn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123ang
hello bro Prop and co,

wat do u think will happen to her if

a) Both the mama and papa find out? ans:- Send her home.

b) Onli the papa finds out ? ans:- Any one care to answer?

LOL

Yes I know the answer. The papa will have to let her do whatever she wants. This maid does not know english, she speaks to mama in malay and she has been to singapore for only 2 months.Those who have tried her, should notice that she could scream " OH!!! MY GOD!!!~~~~" very well. I don't need to spell out you should also be able to guess from whom she picks up the phrase.
Old 19-07-2004, 10:41 PM
Samster

proprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hahahahahah.....I nearly died laughing out of my chair. Who could ever forget those lines "Oh MY GOD, Oh MY GOT!" or the "YES, YES, YES". It really raises any man's ego to a higher level including mine too. Dun care if its fake or not but wet pussies neber lie!

Would like to hear other FRs from those who had tried her. So we can c wat we missed hahahaha. Cheers!

Neber knew this could be interesting. Next......A Filipino Maid? Of the same calibre? Why shoot our own legs with those maids at home while we can get it off somewhere else with somebody's else's maid. Food for thought.

Link to her pics (with compliments to Bro Tallman): http://www.bubbleshare.com/album/517953.88366dd55d9
Old 19-07-2004, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 21
hearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhearthrob is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by proprimate
Hahahahahah.....I nearly died laughing out of my chair. Who could ever forget those lines "Oh MY GOD, Oh MY GOT!" or the "YES, YES, YES". It really raises any man's ego to a higher level including mine too. Dun care if its fake or not but wet pussies neber lie!

Would like to hear other FRs from those who had tried her. So we can c wat we missed hahahaha. Cheers!

Neber knew this could be interesting. Next......A Filipino Maid? Of the same calibre? Why shoot our own legs with those maids at home while we can get it off somewhere else with somebody's else's maid. Food for thought.
Wah! guess I missed all the fun...
Old 20-07-2004, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 21
jif98 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo, bro can send me the number
Old 20-07-2004, 12:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 21
sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!

Aiyah, brother pro!!! i think i have missed the fun again. Bloody hell, nowaday, u so active in this thread rather than the Malay Cat150. Next time, any interesting thing, can u pm me or not? i am always your loyal supporter in quest for brown sugar.
Old 20-07-2004, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 21
laodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Thats a great idea. U do my maid and I do ur maid so no need to have leg shot off! I think there be three people at the maid agency to choose. husband, wife and bonker.

once the wife find out the maid is bonking then u swap with your buddy and get to have ur own maid - now working for ur bonk buddy.

this a bit like those ah mas who like to rotate their maids cos they're never happy, you make partnerships with other choosy ah ma family then can swap and save on agency fees.
Old 20-07-2004, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Sunnyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

too bad my maid cannot be trade, she very loyalty to her husband, and she don't go out at all. but my sis maid is very hot. married with one girl. boob 33C i think. always wear loose T-shirt. offer half ball everytime she bend down to serve me coffee. thou of bong her outside but think cannot la. paisei man so close. and if she tell my sis, my reput drop to zero.
Old 20-07-2004, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 20
RC38 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRC38 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRC38 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnyboy
too bad my maid cannot be trade, she very loyalty to her husband, and she don't go out at all. but my sis maid is very hot. married with one girl. boob 33C i think. always wear loose T-shirt. offer half ball everytime she bend down to serve me coffee. thou of bong her outside but think cannot la. paisei man so close. and if she tell my sis, my reput drop to zero.

Hey Bro no problem u cannot than don waste pass to all bro here
we will most please to post Fr after

Hehehehe
Old 21-07-2004, 06:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 23
recall1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro!

Just try out this maid on Monday.
Was pretty horny that day and was thinking of going to GL but then think of this maid... so call her and arrange to meet up in Bal. Hotel 81.
When she arrive, was quite shock as she is quite pretty in my standard...
But surely not Cup D! as mention by a bro here... I think she is a C cupper.
Pretty SOP, bath then procced to BBBJ. Her BBBJ is good! Can ask for CIM if you want. Nice suction and long BBBJ for bro who love BJ.
And she is wet, damn wet, without even touching her man...
Finish off with her on top. And soon after 2nd shot... Give you gf feel as she allow frenching and friendly...
Overall a good experience, and worth every penny spend!
$100 + Hotel. Surely worth it as she is not rushing and can do multiply shot!
RTF: Yes!
Old 21-07-2004, 03:15 PM
Samster

I am happy that most bros that have tried her and gave a thumbs up. For those who ask ask and talk cock, u have heard her for the last time. Then there are those MF who ask me wether she service banglas! The answer is NO!Period. This kang tow is for sincere bros who wan to release their loads with good service unless ur a rich sugardaddy, that's a different ball game altogether. Plus my reputation is at stake here. I dun get a cent doing this, oni bcoz i pity her plus of course my insatiable libido for women.And take note: I am NO OKT! Most bros would know that. Sorry just feeling pissed. Cheers!

Old 21-07-2004, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 20
RC38 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRC38 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRC38 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I am happy that most bros that have tried her and gave a thumbs up. For those who ask ask and talk cock, u have heard her for the last time. Then there are those MF who ask me wether she service banglas! The answer is NO!Period. This kang tow is for sincere bros who wan to release their loads with good service unless ur a rich sugardaddy, that's a different ball game altogether. Plus my reputation is at stake here. I dun get a cent doing this, oni bcoz i pity her plus of course my insatiable libido for women.And take note: I am NO OKT! Most bros would know that. Sorry just feeling pissed. Cheers!
Relex Bro don forget me if u got any morn good lobang like this

of couse if i have i will sure pass to u
Old 21-07-2004, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 23
DeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to beholdDeVegas is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Looks like I have missed out all the fun here after my 3 weeks overseas trip.

Bro Proprimate, will it be too late if I PM you to request you for a arrangement with the Maid? Care to enlighten me a little, as I understand that the fun is over now. Many thanks in advance.
Old 21-07-2004, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 23
faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of

' Oh my God!!!' 'nice...nice...I nice...you nice??'

Old 21-07-2004, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 23
faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of

Just saw my PMs...sorry bros for not replying sooner....

For those bros who requested for her number...I'm sorry but I didn't keep it...maybe bro promimate can share with me again....thanks for the great recommenfdation
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread