The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2018, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by northpole View Post
can any bro recommend girls that fits the following?

tall, fair, pretty face, very slim, very well groomed (eg clean & neat mani/pedicure)

i'm not particular about service and boobs.

any advise? thanks.
How much are u willing to fork out? With those pre-requisites of yours, u can forget GL.

Perhaps u might wanna swing by Club Hermes or Lido Palace if you have deep pocket .....

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 19-02-2018, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
northpole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
How much are u willing to fork out? With those pre-requisites of yours, u can forget GL.

Perhaps u might wanna swing by Club Hermes or Lido Palace if you have deep pocket .....
i don't want to be seen as being demanding. i could be wrong but i thought what i listed shouldn't be difficult to find in cat150? as you can tell i'm only particular about looks.

as someone who is particular about looks, i need to see the girls before booking. but it's near impossible when some of them are always busy. which is why i'm seeking recommendation here.

to be frank, i don't know much. if what i listed is too much to ask for, i'll adjust my expectation accordingly.
Old 19-02-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 19
kiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond reputekiko has a reputation beyond repute

Today try a new girl called Xiao Ting at Lorong 16 06. Her service was below par , keep kissing my breasts . I try to kiss her, she was closing her mouth all the way . This is a disappointing session for me after i return from gleylang after 1 year plus break .

Looks : 4/10
Kiss : 4/10 . (Close her mouth, not willing to kiss)
Service : 5/10 . Not at all $150 standard.

Overall : 4/10 . Won't return

Enjoy and be happy!
Old 19-02-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24262 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko View Post
Today try a new girl called Xiao Ting at Lorong 16 06. Her service was below par , keep kissing my breasts . I try to kiss her, she was closing her mouth all the way . This is a disappointing session for me after i return from gleylang after 1 year plus break .

Looks : 4/10
Kiss : 4/10 . (Close her mouth, not willing to kiss)
Service : 5/10 . Not at all $150 standard.

Overall : 4/10 . Won't return
Truly sorry to hear of your not so good experience with Xiao Ting (1606a, I believe i.e. the upstairs house above 1606). I received very good treatment and service from her. She frenched passionately. Among the best of the tall WLs. Her bbbj is also very good. Pussy is alluring and the sex (in cowgal and missionary positions) is also superb. Her looks are very average indeed - not the highly appealing type. But frenching and service to me is very good! (I wonder if some aspect of you might have turned her off??)
Old 20-02-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Truly sorry to hear of your not so good experience with Xiao Ting (1606a, I believe i.e. the upstairs house above 1606). I received very good treatment and service from her. She frenched passionately. Among the best of the tall WLs. Her bbbj is also very good. Pussy is alluring and the sex (in cowgal and missionary positions) is also superb. Her looks are very average indeed - not the highly appealing type. But frenching and service to me is very good! (I wonder if some aspect of you might have turned her off??)
I too had a good experience with xiao ting, one of my top recommendations. Those who want an FR on this girl or others in my list of recommendations, do go to my personal thread to make your requests

Here: https://samsforum.com/showthrea...663318&page=38
Old 23-02-2018, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 15
rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!rabbitfish is one of the Best!

Xiao Ting@1606a.

I tried this new WL in mid Dec2017. I too have a good time. She cannot compare to the fabulous AngPai but she really try her best. Tall girl and smiling too. She is more to the simple type, average body but definitely can meet any reasonable requests. She allows fingering and painting too. She controls her moaning but times she will lost her control.
Definitely worth it. Good attitude.
Old 23-02-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up AiLing(1651)

Since its a Friday, thought i would share an underrated hidden gem of sorts as she has been in GL for ard 8 months now

AiLing(1651)...25-26yr old mm fm Sichuan(born in the yr of the Goat)....quite fair, feminine pleasant sweetish slutty GND looker wif a roundish face, fresh clean clear complexion, lovely striking eyes, cute button nose, soft thickish lips n soft tongue, mid length rebonded straight black hair wif china doll bangs....slutty nu ren wei allure!....159cm tall, slim firm legs....A+ cup boobs wif small brown eraser nipples....sexy slim firm tight bod w/o any visible fats, she is into sports n it shows!(46kg wt), lovely shaped back, smooth skin, has a tattoo on her belly covering a C section scar(sexy slutty mummy w/o any visible stretch marks n bod/skin is still tight smooth n firm)....sexy perky juicy smooth biggish ass, gd bounce n cushion!.....pussy quite well trimmed, small slit oyster, no smell....

Overall sex svc is excellent n gfe is high!.....sweet slutty bubbly horny smiley girly mm....natural n spontaneous.....hard worker, aims to pls, caring, gd company, slutty yet can be submissive as well!....strikes me as genuine....yummy delicious frenching, jav french n dfk wif her eyes open hands caressing me face n bod fm the get go, shiok!

Prequel....she wore a sexy slutty short pink baby doll see-through nightie cum dress which showed off her light coloured bra n panty, exuded a sensual slutty vibe fm the outset! ...door closed, flirty fun banter, raba, mutual strip(really enjoyed putting me hands into her panty to feel n squeeze that smooth perky juicy biggish ass of hers), rub me cock on her pussy n ass front n behind, hands all over each other, nice enhanced mirror effect, super shiok passionate sensuous french/jav french/dfk wif her eyes open, made me cock rock hard!

Shower....full works pkge premium!....french/jav french/dfk on tap at all times....soothing soapy neck n back massage.....soapy raba front n back, rubbed me soapy cock on her pussy n ass....hdly....soapy rub of her thigs through me groin....bbbj gd suction, full head deepthroat, gd eyecontact....towelled me dry at the end....

Bed....full works pkge premium!.....went wif the flow as felt comfy wif her....she on top, nice feel n sight of her boobs bod pussy ass n legs, caresed each other, french/jav french/dfk wif eyes open rubbed her pussy on me cock, delicious!....light catbath.....slurpy lick n poke ar.....nice lick of perineum, lick n suck balls.....bbbj took her time to engulf me cock in her mouth, tongue twirl slowly builds momentum, saliva dripping ala jav style, then no hands goes fast back to slow, full head deepthroat, shiok!....contd bbbj me standing she kneeling on the bed, she played to side mirrors at times, me bent down to french/jav french then put me wet bonner back in her mouth stroked her hair as she contd to bbbj full head deepthroat agn her saliva dripping down me hard cock, gd eyecontact, fab!....

My turn....did me usual std routine....vgd natural response fm her: face grimace; eyes rolling; flush ard face, neck, upper chest; soft to loud moans; hands caressing me face/hair also me back; squirming n jerking.....boobs/nipples play, she seemed to enjoy full suck n squeeze!.....tonguefu she grinded her pussy on me mouth/lips/tongue when high n wet!....went bk up to french/dfk first to let her taste her pussy juices then put me cock bk in her mouth for more bbbj while i fingered her pussy which had a nice wet feel fit!....

Fj natural passionate sensuous high energy feel n sight.....delicious french/jav french/dfk wif eyes open on tap at all times!....pussy neither tight nor loose but has gd control of pussy muscles....nice smooth feel fit fuck.....she has stamina n enjoys a hard pounding.....all std positions....enjoyed all of them becuz of her sexy sensuous slim firm tight smooth bod n juicy perky big ass + she totally let herself go to enjoy naturally!....doggie shiok pumped n squeezed her ass, she arched her bk reached back her hand turned her head to french.....misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed her legs wrapped ard me bum, her hands gripping me back, pumped her slow to fast n slow agn, deep tight wet, cld evetually see n feel her reach the big O flush, her bod wif goosebumps n shivering, phoaar!!.....asian cowgal n cowgal she pumped n rode me hard fast n well....ended wif cuddles, flirty fun banter, she stroking me cock, french/dfk!.....

Overall a v enjoyable bonk.....delicious yummy slim fit tight hard sexy bod + horny fun slut yet submissive attitude + solid natural sex svc, an mm who enjoys sex + shiok french/jav french/dfk means definite gem
Old 01-03-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Xi xi

No touch EVERYWHERE
after bj just pump but no mood liao
Old 01-03-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stimsia View Post
Xi xi

No touch EVERYWHERE
after bj just pump but no mood liao
Which house bro?
Old 05-03-2018, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

Sigh...
Another non gem..
Wen wen
Fake & hard boob
Bj was so so
No kissing
Did not bother painting
Either become impotent suddenly or...
Just no mood to continue...

Gems
1654A Sansan
1654A Jia jia
Xxxx Yang yang
Xxxx Tian Xin

Good to try
2033 mei mi

No rtf
Xixi
Wen wen

Gems rtc
1617 Jia fei
20xx xiao ni
Old 06-03-2018, 11:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zboy90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Xiao Xiao 1606a

Looks 7/10

Pretty, fair, can pass off as model

Figure 7/10

breast enhanced otherwise looks good

Service 7/10

Gentle type but really treat you well.

Rtf: yes.
Old 06-03-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
AnQi(1425)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Went to this joint on yesterday’s afternoon and called Anqi from Hse 1425. Already prearranged with her via WeChat on Sun night.This was my 3rd bonk with her since 2 months ago. I had found this joint since early Jan this year and liked this joint for its discreteness. The OKT is very friendly as well.

Tried room 1 with the square bed. Anqi is pretty to me and resembles 60% of my ex-coy pretty HR Director and ithis gives me the extra shiok sensation of bonking her , lol. She has c cup boobs and in good shape, though with a bit of tummy fat. I liked her slim nice leg when in high heel. She is about 1.64, I think.

As usual, I hugged her passionately and tried to kiss her but she naughtily avoided it as expected. Put on my 0.02 cap and started to fuck her standing in a few postures. Then I changed my cap and ask her to CBJ me on bed ( which I have stopped for about one and a half yr. I just need more time to poke hole lol) Normal CBJ performance for about 3 mins. Asked her to lick my balls but she was reluctant and it’s ok to me. The main sensation was not from my dick but I enjoyed seeing her pretty face throbbing to serve me while I caressed her hair. I want to paint her but she rejected softly.
Then I began to fuck her in a few positions. She said wanted to hug me and I adopted missionary position. I kept thrusting with grinding. I sensed her rise in body temperature. She hugged me tight at the back of my neck and started to move her pelvic and thrusted on me hard and I pumped her even harder. She moaned and panted and asked me to hugged her tight. I attacked her in frenching and she frenched with me passionately .Then stuck out her tongue and I frenched and sucked her tongue and both of us thrusted violently. In 2,3 mins, she was exhausted and lie flat. She said she just had an orgasm and now was weak and asked me to finish her. I thrusted her in another few mins, continue to french her, but I still didn’t feel like unloading. I began to worry as I didn’t want to end up her resorting to HJ and killed my nice sensation and fun. I requested to do doggie and ramped her fast and furious for 3 mins plus. Can feel her tight pussy better in this position. Feel like going to shoot soon due to tight pussy.Asked her to lie flat on the bed and fucked her vigorously for one Min plus in this modified doggie position. My legs , chest , hands were in close contact with her body for nice sensation and kissed her face, neck, ear, back of her neck non-stop. At this juncture, there was no more moan from her. Both of us panted and finally KNN I was the one to moan and finally unloaded my bullets. Continued to hug her in this position for 30 secs.
Passed the Wan Tan mee to her . She ate some and said she prefer cha sew bao, lol. Passed her also a life stream product Agaricus saying it will help to boost her immune system.Gave her a good tip. Checked on my Apple watch which I always put on during bonking, estimated that had fucked her for 37 mins, excluding hugging and CBJ.
Came out as a happy man, feeling good and walked across the road to have a nice big bowl of beef noodles to replenish energy, LOL

Gotta 10char!
Old 06-03-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster

AnQi(1425)

FR based on my session wif this AnQi(1425) about 6 months ago....

AnQi(1425)....24-25 yr old mm fm Sichuan(born in the yr of the Monkey)...quite fair fresh feminine demure yet wif a tinge of sultriness chio oriental looker wif a heart shaped face n has a slight tapered chin, lovely smallish eyes, shapely nose, light freckles, wears little makeup except red lipstick which enhances her fair chio womanly allure soft lips n soft tongue....dark brown straight mid length hair....smells nice n has a strong nu ren wei allure!....162+cm tall, firm shapely longish legs.....perky B cup boobs wif sensuous thick cherry shaped light brown nipples which turn reddish when high!....slim curvy bod wif slight tummy impression, smooth skin, lovely shaped back(47+kg wt)....quite a perky juicy biggish ass, gd bounce n cushion!...bushy pussy....ML experience in SZ, gd strong masseuse hands....

Overall sex svc is avg n gfe is vgd.....sensual seductive girly chiobu.....quite natural n spontaneous....gentle n tender + gd company....strikes me as genuine albeit a smart sharp cookie(Sichuan mm lah!)....reluctant frencher, wet lips kissing only....also appears to be xtra keen on hygiene!...

Shower...sensual soapy scrub + soothing soapy massage + gd eyecontact....v nice sight n feel of her boobs, bod, pussy, ass n legs....

Bed....again v nice boobs bod pussy ass legs feel n sight + gd eyecontact....light catbath...sensual nipples rub on me cock followed by boobs fuck....no AR....CBJ which really surprised me....the CBJ was actually not bad though as she used an extra thin condom, did it w/o hands, slurpy tongue twirl head swirl n included lick n suck of balls...

My turn....she declined me tonguefu which was another bummer....but must say she made up for this to a certain extent by her natural high passionate sensuous horny wild streak when i fondled tweaked sucked n squeezed her boobs/nipples!!....seems like she really enjoys hving her boobs/nipples ravished as she grabbed n embraced me tightly, v nice bod to bod contact wif cock rub on pussy as well, her eyes rolling, high 'pain' looks, bite her lower lip, face n neck flush, loud moans, her bod eventually shivering like she had the big O, she literally cld not get enuff of me ravishing her boobs/nipples, v shiok jav feel n sight!!....

Fj....natural passionate sensuous high horny wild feel n sight once again, similar to her tits reaction, to the extent tat i was able to slightly get some of her tongue afew times!!....pussy neither tight nor loose, can take n seems to enjoy a hard pounding!....all std positions....misch passionate embrace n grip even wif pump back fm her!....doggie nice bounce n cushion, she urging me on to fuck her harder!!....misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her legs wrapped ard me bum, deep tight feel....asian cowgal n cowgal she rode n pumped me hard n fast, loud moans, took me hands n placed them on her boobs urging me on to squeeze them hard!!....ended wif cuddles, wet lips kiss, soothing massage n gd conversation.....

Overall an enjoyable bonk.....actually this is a tough call n v subjective as just based on her avg sex svc particularly CBJ + no tonguefu + no french i wld hv rated her below gem potential.....but.....becuz of her fair fresh chiobu womanly looks, nice boobs/bod/ass + her natural high feminine passionate sensuous horny wild sexual response to my boobs/nipples ravishing/fucking n her gd sensual seductive company, this total combo makes me inclined to rate her as gem potential.....
Old 06-03-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
blackmagic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs

After a long CNY break, return back to my usual hunting house...
OKT strongly recommended a lady from 1612(big road)Tina to me, advice me that she is worth every penny i spent.

The waiting time is long, almost an hour...
First Look presentable next door lady without much make up. Stand at around 1.58m and she is from guangxi... belong to minor group, i like her look
Fast forward....
My turn to strip her in birthday suit : Skin is fair and smooth, a natural small B boobs. Quite nice S-shape lady figure which i stared and see her for long time before bath. Definately good for doggy... Hehehe
Personality towards me is nice and sweet, lot of kissing, caressing, deep french and little sweet talk, it make me feels comfortable...
Process from shower to make love, gfe is high, with deepthorat bbbj include in the package.
In all, I find her hardworking and trying to please customer as much as she could.
My verdict, i find my Sing dollar well spent, will RTF if got chance..... is a gem not to be missed. She is Jus 4 months here, but hope she could stay here longer..
Old 06-03-2018, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of

Dropped by 1649 today. Initially wanted to get tian tian, however when I entered saw another bro waiting on the sofa. Saw yuan yuan seated at the sofa so I chose her instead

Around 1.6, slim, B cup. Quite chatty

Shower: b2b, bj and pretty intense frenching

Bed: quite song catbath and bbbj with good suction, I like the mirror on the ceiling. Painted her for abit

Fj: multiple positions but mainly missionary and doggie.

Overall quite good would rtf if I don’t feel like waiting for Tian Tian but shall see aside some extra time for my next visit to wait for tian tian
Okt & auntie are quite friendly, I have encounter worse
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1