The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
nearly forgot to add one more name if you like them big boobs, you absolutely must try yue tian 2062a at least once. biggest pair of firm boobs in geylang right now. gets very wet and horny if you press the right buttons. smooth skin too.
I did tried Yue Tian, in fact twice. The first time when she was still kinda "angpai"
with super cut corners services. i remembered no AR, no French , 5 min catbath etc.
then the second (months later) was unplanned, Frankly no choice there and then but turn out to be
completely different session. She was like on heat and initial AR, french, teasing act etc. she's unpredictable.
Could have mistaken me for someone else! LOL
Oh.. maybe its just me but i think she has BO
Old 14-02-2017, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRR9 View Post
Oh, didn't know that some can and some cannot serve outside brothers, even though they are from the same house?
No bro...this joint no outcall service at all
Old 14-02-2017, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
I did tried Yue Tian, in fact twice. The first time when she was still kinda "angpai"
with super cut corners services. i remembered no AR, no French , 5 min catbath etc.
then the second (months later) was unplanned, Frankly no choice there and then but turn out to be
completely different session. She was like on heat and initial AR, french, teasing act etc. she's unpredictable.
Could have mistaken me for someone else! LOL
Oh.. maybe its just me but i think she has BO
She's quite good servuce and clean to me. Smell wise, I only notice her pussy juice smelling like fresh prawns as it starts pouring out more and more when she gets hornier with each stroke when fucking
Old 21-02-2017, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 13
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ck first impression reminded me of Shu Qi and I won't say look alike as people may say come on la you blind cock or what but I think she does look similar.

Has a habit to sing songs but I am not bugged. She is a b- on boobs I think which is what I like. Syt looks I believe compared to dou li she is much younger.

Looks 7.5
Shower 7
Catbath 8.5 with fake moans but a turn on
Bbbj 8.5 attentive
Ar with condom
Fj 8
Frenching allowed
69 allowed
Cim allowed

Overall I felt well spent if you weigh up balance between age and service
Rtf I would

Last edited by drifand; 22-02-2017 at 08:16 PM.
Old 21-02-2017, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifand View Post
Ck first impression reminded me of Shu Qi and I won't say look alike as people may say come on la you blind cock or what but I think she does look similar.

Has a habit to sing songs but I am not bugged. She is a b- on boobs I think which is what I like. Syt looks I believe compared to dou li she is much younger.

Looks 7.5
Shower 7
Catbath 8.5 with fake moans but a turn on
Bbbj 8.5 attentive
Ar with condom
Fj 8
Frenching allowed
69 allowed
Cim allowed

Overall I felt well spent if you weigh up balance between age and service
Rtf I would
house number
Old 21-02-2017, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
luvlustwonderfu is Cool - loads of Potential

Baby Xiao Yun Still So Loving! 1606A

I haven’t visited her a long time but she is still so hot and loving with me, worth every cent. She hugs and kisses me passionately like long lost lover and we kissed for quite awhile before we proceed to shower. She was very happy to see me and we chatted awhile before we start kissing again in the shower, her arms were over my shoulder while I hug her very tight then she play with my nipple and wash my armpit. While cleaning me, she would use her B cup boobs to rub my soapy chest, then my 2ic while she squeeze my butt. Then she turns me around and rub her boobs on my back while she wash my ass, she then reached for my balls from behind and gently tickle nd squeeze while the other hand play with my nipple. Then she soap my 2ic and masturbate me. All this while we were kissing and Frenching away! I like the way she HJ me, up down turning and rubbing the helmet like a door knob. Then she washes away all the soap, drank some hot water and gave me hot bbbj! So incredible!

After washing up she proceed to bring me my towel and I kiss her again, I dry up and lie down on the bed waiting for her service.

She came over like a dangerous wild female cat, kiss me and ask me to turn over. Throughout she gave some light massage, follows by boobs massage and then use her ample butt to massage me. All these while I was watching her in the mirror, when she was using her butt going round and round on my back, I can see her pussy and her beautiful face, It was so beautiful!

Then she catbath me, licking my neck, my ears, kiss and French a bit and then down my back to my butt, my thigh, the back of my knees and then the other leg up to my ASS. Here she spend quite a bit of time, At first she ask to be on my four and then she lick and kiss my ass, then she ask me to lie side way while she lick and play with my balls, then she turns me to lie on my back and she lifts my legs up to lick my ass. She then suck, kiss and lick my balls and then passionately give me a bbbj, all these while licking my balls and sucking me a few times until I told her I cannot take it. She smile and then reach for the condom and tell me “Let’s make love” She cap me and insert my 2ic inside her and take my hands to grab her boobs then she rock me very hard and moan then she change to squat position to pump me hard, I turn her around to do her on top with her legs up high and she ask me to “gan her!” while using her hand to push my hip towards her! This girl really loves to be fucked! I turn her to doggy style, her ass looks like an inverted heart really good to pump and her moan is real. After that she told me she is going to cum and I pump her real hard and we came together.

House: 1606A
Face: 7.2/10 (slutty look)
Height: 165 cm
Body: 7.5/10 (fair & smooth complexion, B boob)
Bath: 9/10 (thorough cleaning, soapy boob massage,bbbj)
AR: 9.5/10 (she is very good, takes her time and she enjoys it)
Foreplay: 8/10 (good butt massage, catbath, french)
BBBJ: 9/10 (good suction, much variants)
FJ: 8/10 (good stamina, nice moaning, easily wet)
GFE: 8/10 (no rush, very loving, not commercial)

Never regret.
Old 22-02-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 13
drifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrifand deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
house number
Updated 1612 tommys place
Old 28-02-2017, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
stan12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anybody try xiao bu dian from house 1649?
Old 01-03-2017, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stan12345 View Post
Anybody try xiao bu dian from house 1649?
I tried her last Oct. The FR can be found in this link https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=15218794&postcount=24

She was a great service gal and has exceedingly tight pussy (hopefully, not grossly loosened by now)! Enjoy!
Old 01-03-2017, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
stan12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I tried her last Oct. The FR can be found in this link https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=15218794&postcount=24

She was a great service gal and has exceedingly tight pussy (hopefully, not grossly loosened by now)! Enjoy!
Based on your FR,full GFE is provided during session
FOE ME no frenching,no BBBJ,PUT A lot KY during the bonk.
Totally waste of time...
Did RTF her?
Old 01-03-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
MrAnalyst deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried 1820 Duo Li yesterday

The best I tried all the girls in geylang so sar.

Look : 7/10
Shower : 10/10
(soapy boob rub and BBBJ)

Boob Massage : 10/10 (she apply oil on her boob and my back and rub all over my body)

Catbath: 10:10 (basically she suck all my body , every finger and ever toe into her mouth,ear, can say everything)

BBBJ : i have to stop her because it's too good and will shoot if continue

Painting : she's enjoy but i think she can't take longer

AR : 7/10 (i had better , can't compete with 1608 Xiao Fen on this )

FJ : she ask me if i want to try helicopter service but i almost come , so next time , start with missionary and finish off with doggy.the sound "POP" come out from her pussy , i think she came..

she keep asking whether her service is good or not and did I encounter any other girl like her

RTF : hell yes

Last edited by MrAnalyst; 01-03-2017 at 11:00 AM.
Old 01-03-2017, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan12345 View Post
Based on your FR,full GFE is provided during session
FOE ME no frenching,no BBBJ,PUT A lot KY during the bonk.
Totally waste of time...
Did RTF her?
Did not rtf. She is not at my preferred height.
Old 01-03-2017, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvlustwonderfu View Post
Baby Xiao Yun Still So Loving! 1606A

Never regret.
where is 1606A??? moi damm confused. i went a few times only saw 1606 and 1608 ... GL sexperts pls advise
Old 01-03-2017, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
where is 1606A??? moi damm confused. i went a few times only saw 1606 and 1608 ... GL sexperts pls advise
1606A is just above 1606
Old 02-03-2017, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Between 1606 and 1608, there is a staircase for you to go up to 1606A.

Walk up the staircase and OKT Ah Lee is waiting to serve you there.

Dun forget to tell him bro Joker intro you to his den.

He always serve me premium tea when bro Joker visits Xiao Yun.

Happy bonking!!

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1