The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 16
orbegood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Life of Ah Tan

Hi ladies and gentlemen....being a slient readers for years in sbf,i am indeed grateful to have read many awesome stories as a slient camper here...hence decided to try my hands on starting a story...my apologies upfront if i dont start well as its just a sudden decision to do it and there is no plots up....just typing with phone on last minute inspiration.some parts might sounds racist hence no offence to felloe samsters here.its just a story so take it with a pinch of salt ya?

Manager:Oie Ah Tan!!how come this customer's case is not followed up properly??you need somebody to wipe your ass again ah??faster go call up that customer and settle her dispute!!!!!dont forget you got age already and there are tons of pinoys waiting to take over your job as a cheap labour.Singapore not so easy to find job at your age already hor.

Ah Tan:Nabei cheeby....this is the 3rd time i kena fucked by this white indian female manager verbally...just come here for 5 years only can talk like a local cheapo singaporean.wonder how that useless zheng hu can tahan so many FTs around?pua cheeby...sooner or later i will get my hands on you.

Its been more than 10 years since ah tan started work at this call center taking up sub projects for different companies who are in need of service agents on the phone who are able to take verbal abuse from local customers.
Its not that easy as the job seems to be as people needs to just sit on the chair and talk to people.everyday ah tan has to attend to more then 100 customers who are callling in daily with their problems.
Old 17-01-2018, 09:10 PM
Samster

Re: Life of Ah Tan

Ah Tan:hello...is this miss thia?this is tan calling from nexus mobile and is it a good time to talk to you?(cheeby...still have to call this young chick back and listen to her complains)

Miss Thia:Tan!!!! Finally you called back. Its good to hear from you and i have to call in many times just to look for you.You know hor...calling into the hotline takes forever and everytime i have to speak to damn pinoys and bangalahs who can promise everything in this world but nothing is ever done.

Knowing this customer is his regular often calling in to seek for freebies.ah tan always have to call back and listen to her rants.being a old bird in this industry,ah tan kept a personal note of his regular customers and their private contacts knowing sooner or later they will call in to look for him.but this time its different.

Ah Tan: yes miss thia...i was not at work for the past few days.anything i can do to help you?(kan ni na buay cheeby...what you want this time?)

Miss Thia: Tan...you know hor....i just signed up a mobile package plus a home broadband recently only.but then the technical people screwed up and messed up my router configurations leh!!! I dont care.this is not my fault,i need you to come over my place and fix it back to the original state.if cannot then i will complain to your management.

Ah Tanwah lan...which person so cheeby to cock up!!!give me double job somemore)okok....miss thia,why not this way...i check to see if i can arrange a slot for the technician to go over and call you back shortly?
Old 17-01-2018, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 15
chaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond repute

Not bad. Very original. Got your own style of writing.. pls continue
Old 18-01-2018, 07:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

nice start TS, do share more. support your thread.
Old 18-01-2018, 07:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

good story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.
Old 18-01-2018, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10191 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by orbegood View Post
its just a story so take it with a pinch of salt ya?
No worries.. i camp here for ur updates. Tq.
Old 18-01-2018, 08:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story....
Camping to support TS...

Cheers
Old 18-01-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

Ah Tan: (cheeby.....so many things to do and still need to serve this kiam gan customer)erm...devi...can help me check if there is any next available slots for housecalls with waiver of fees please?you know la...its for that problematic miss thia...she claims her newly installed broadband config kena messed up by our tech so insist to have her issues resolved.anyway to help?

Manager Devi: wah....you so suay ah??thought because you never follow up with her case thats why she keeps calling in to look for you...nevermind la...i can get you a slot 3 weeks later...if you want fast then you have to go yourself,dont say i did not help you ah...you better settle fast as she is a damn famous complain queen....1st email will be to call centre and next email will be sent to CEO office cc PMO office plus STOMP liaoz...you know what she is capable of right?only you can handle her.its your job anyway.else you will not be working here at all.

Ah Tan: (Ni nah bei chee by!!!like that call help ah? nowadays people 1 minute no internet will feel like asshole kena ripped you still want people to wait for 3 weeks?siao bo?pua chee by! kan ni na...fucking FTs...seems like today i need to go home late liaoz)
Hello Miss Thia,is it a good time to talk?

Miss Thia: Tan!!when can you get this fixed?

Ah Tan: Erm...Miss Thia,due to slots availabilty and high sign up recently,the earliest slots i can get for you is 3 weeks later,i know abit long la...but hor...its the earliest i can get for you plus i will waive the housecall fees of $107 including GST.(this time hong gan liao,sure kena fucked again by her)

Miss Thia: Tan..i know its not up to you but is your company crazy?3 weeks without internet,its like going toilet shit without water or toilet paper,you expect me shit and sit inside toilet for 3 weeks waiting for toilet paper to come? i know its not your fault but its too much...your $107 waiver is machiam 2 plates of chicken rice by Mandarin Hotel with a small top up! nevermind,not your fault and i will send in an email.(clicks and calls gets disconnected).

Ah Tan: (fucking bitch! i haven even finish saying you dare hang up on me?kan bu eh...better inform manager to follow up before her email comes in then i hong gan liaoz)

1 hour later.....

AH TAN!!!!!!you bloody fuck!!!!!how you handle your customer??now she send in email already...directly to CEO office with social media attached!

Ah Tan: Devi,i mentioned that to you earlier already but you all still didnt wanna follow up...

Manager Devi: thats your problem! you are supposed to close the case and not hand over to us,call back your customer and see what you can do.*scoffs and walked off*

Kan ni na bei chee by!!!all people like to play tai chi and throw the ball back to me...call centre pattern...

Ah Tan: Hello Miss Thia,i got your email already...later at 7.30pm you available?i was unable to get a earlier slot but i can pay you a personal visit to settle your configurations.

Miss Thia: Tan!!why are you calling back?is it not supposed to be your CEO or whoever higher than you to call back?nevermind...then evening it will be.the address is my billing address,Reflections at Keppel Bay located at harbourfront.see you later.

Ah Tan:thank you Miss Thia.
Seeing the address...Ah Tan decided to have a look at her customer profile in the system.nabei chee by...born in 1985,this year 33 only...must be some rich brat born with silver cock in mouth.so far she has few addresses under her name.usually this kind of woman must be damn ugly given her character as Ah Tan thought.

5.30pm.
Ah Tan knocked off from office to chinatown hawker centre and rushed thru 1 plate of chicken rice...cheeby....your mandarin chicken rice atas 1...my chicken rice only $3 nia.$107 buy chicken rice here can dont know eat how many days.

7.30pm.
Ah Tan: Hello Miss Thia,This is Tan here,i am unable to walk in from security counter as they claims i am not driving.(cheeby...even security guard here also dog eye see people low)

Miss Thia: okok...give me 5mins...i drive out to bring you in,else i also dont know must wait how long for you to walk in and find.

8pm.
A Mecerdes SLK200 Bright Red with top uncovered drove out and stopped infront of Ah Tan.
"you must be Tan right?faster hop in"

"Erm,you are Miss Thia?"
Ah Tan's eyes was full of suprise as she looks only in early 20s at most if he had not taken a glance thru her profile.SAF green singlet with FBT shorts,can see her black coloured bra from the sides.
shoulder length hair with smooth milky skin and almond face.
Ah Tan felt an almost instant erection in his tent.
Old 18-01-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future
Talking Re: Life of Ah Tan

Wah!!!
I like your writing leh.
Uncle set up tent with wine...quick quick, please continue.

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 18-01-2018, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

nice story ts, keep the updates coming.
Old 18-01-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

very well written with all the hokkien words added

pls continue
Old 18-01-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
Dygathrix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start TS, please continue
Old 18-01-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 18
here&now is one of the Best!here&now is one of the Best!here&now is one of the Best!

Looks like story written by a local Singaporean .
Old 18-01-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
GreenWater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by here&now View Post
Looks like story written by a local Singaporean .
Looks like it .
Old 18-01-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more updates
出来问迟早都一定要还
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1