The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all
Re: Sex drive during pregnancy

Your hubby is missing out all the fun!

We had hot sex up till a few weeks before delivery but leave out the adventurous positions. Wife was like you, very horny and I documented how her vagina and breasts change over the months too. We even did sex videos and nude photoshoot.

So unfortunately for you, masturbation is the only cure now and don't feel bad about it. Maybe you can send videos of that to your hubby for hints
Old 07-01-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
zgheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

or perhaps you might want to get a toy for yourself?
Old 12-01-2018, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

My wife simply loved it and we did it all the way until a month before she gave birth. The only thing now is not long after the kid wast born, she does not seem to respond nor really want sex. Its like the drive went out with the kid... and I can feel that she's not really enjoying it even when we're doing it. Anyway that aside, maybe you drop hints to your hubby??
Old 13-01-2018, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alec View Post
My wife simply loved it and we did it all the way until a month before she gave birth. The only thing now is not long after the kid wast born, she does not seem to respond nor really want sex. Its like the drive went out with the kid... and I can feel that she's not really enjoying it even when we're doing it. Anyway that aside, maybe you drop hints to your hubby??
Very common, bro. Once the baby comes along, the picture changes.

Imagine you are sleep deprived and very tired from taking care of the baby. Sex or Sleep, which one will you choose?

Or, in some cases, some wives become a caretaker instead of a lover, only focus on how to settle the daily affairs.

Lastly, it is the men themselves. Some men cannot associate their wives with sex anymore and see theire wives as mothers to their child instead.
Old 13-01-2018, 04:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 14
azure85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yardstick View Post
Lastly, it is the men themselves. Some men cannot associate their wives with sex anymore and see theire wives as mothers to their child instead.
Very true. Those were the exact same words from my Japanese married male friends.
Old 13-01-2018, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Carangidae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaoturtle View Post
High sex drive during pregnancy is really dependable on the ownself. Not really true or correct. But having sex during pregnancy? Why not? It will be the best time for your Husband to shoot inside without any worries. U can even try many positions due to your big stomach. It is totally safe just becareful. My Wife got numbness of her legs while we were doing halfway and end up we were laughing abt it over and over again.

Once again, congrats!!!
I fully agreed with you.
Old 13-01-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
NitezDreaming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carangidae View Post
I fully agreed with you.
Fully agreed with you too.
Old 14-01-2018, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 15
drcchdrcch is a name known to alldrcchdrcch is a name known to alldrcchdrcch is a name known to alldrcchdrcch is a name known to alldrcchdrcch is a name known to alldrcchdrcch is a name known to all

haha my wife was exactly like you.

Her sex drive was already high but it went to a whole new level during pregnancy and after birth

Quote:
Originally Posted by yying View Post
Need to seek some advice!

I’m feeling extremely horny during this period. The level surpassed my usual self, been craving for it & I get aroused by the slightest thing. It is such a torture to pretend to be fine.

This is like the only period hubby doesn’t like to do it with me, he said bad for the baby and he wants me to get more rest to protect our precious baby.

Read articles and it seem like it is normal but I’m too shy to tell my gynae.
Anyone or wife/partner who had the same problem, how did u handle it?
Old 14-01-2018, 07:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Fazzyrim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS sis, maybe can show this article to your hubby? Might change his mind...

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/p...while-pregnant
Old 19-01-2018, 12:36 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 14
watdehell deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywatdehell deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

how to test if the pregnant lady is high sex drive or not ?
Old 20-01-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -294 / Power: 0
hayhayI hayhayI hayhayI

Very easy to get preggies in Angeles City..... so many of them. They claim their religion don't allow them to use condoms and boyfriends always abandon and run away when the girls get pregnant. I find them on wechat or DIA and pay them max 1000p for sex as these girls often desperate for money.
Old 22-01-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -294 / Power: 0
hayhayI hayhayI hayhayI

I have a couple of pregnant girls I found on DIA who are willing to sex with those who are interested. 1500p for 1 hour with room included. Location is at the Devera hotel in Angeles City as I am here now.
Both are young students, age 18 & 19 only.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1