The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Working at the Club

It was a rainy evening when she initiated a breakup. I had tears in my eyes, so did she. But it was nothing hard nor bad, just pure tiredness that eventually made it too much for the both of us to maintain our relationship. For the last time I patted her head and wished her all the best. It was the last month of the school then.

My story with Gema ends here, sadly. However, the story of my sexual urges continues.

In fact, I have more exciting stories that occurs with my next girlfriend, as they are more vivid and steamier.

My girlfriend’s name is Alexis. I got to know her when I was studying in NTU, we were both first year freshmen then, she studies Chemical Engineering and I am in Computer Engineering school. She is a Malaysian Chinese girl, and she’s 4 years younger than me.

I had not engage in a relationship after Gema. It is not that I didn’t want to, I just couldn’t find the right person. All this changed on the day I met Alexis. She lives one floor above my hostel. For bros who are familiar with NTU, I lived in Hall 4 and although the place is a little bit old and worn down, the environment is nevertheless excellent, it has all the criteria for a good fuck — quiet, discreet, near to Nanyang lake (good for pak-toh-ing).

Our hall had this orientation programme, which was how I first met her. Now, allow me describe her in better detail.

We were gathered on a semi-rounded area where the team leader brief us on what was going to happen next, a beautiful girl sat beside me, it was Alexis. She wore a simple T-shirt (dark blue in color) and a skimpy shorts that fully revealed her perfect legs. She was easily the brightest spot on that day’s event, as I was not the only color wolves who noticed her — several fellow bros couldn’t lift their eyes away from her, she was that stunningly beautiful.

She had short hair but was obviously planning to keep her hair long, she did not put on any makeup but her perfect skin more than made up for it. (It was after we got to know each other that I heard her friends telling me they thought she looks like Hong Kong singer Kelly Chen, and some say she looks like S.H.E’s Hebe. To me, selfishly, I thought she bettered them all). She has this body that kills — a perfectly proportioned bodyline that includes a pair of 34B tits, a slim waistline and a flat bum.
Old 28-12-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I brought up our first conversation, much to the envies of other colour wolves surrounding her.

Me: “Hey, you’re from which floor?”

Alexis: “Fort floor…”

Me: “You’re not Singaporean?”

Alexis: “My English very poor hor… I am Malaysian…”

Me: “No, not at all, its the slang that differentiates us…”

Me: “See, my mandarin also not good…”

Alexis: “Hahahaha… Thanks… Let’s talk in English, can help me improve my English…”

Me: “Sure… My name’s Jim, and you…?”

Alexis: “Call me Alexis …”

Me: “Which part of Malaysia do you live?”

Alexis: “Johor Bahru… Have you ever been there?”

Me: “Of course! I have lots of friends in JB, I used to go over for seafood once a month…”

Alexis: (100W smile) “Really? I miss the food in JB…”

Me: “Your first time leaving home?”

Alexis: (Nods) “Although not far away, but the culture here is totally different…”

As we were talking, we did not pay attention to what the team leader had to say. After all, it wasn’t important to me, speaking with an Angel like Alexis was of utmost importance at that time. It was like love at first sight… She was THAT good.

Me: “I understand… Its like me first going to NS…”

Alexis: “What is NS?”

Me: “Oh… It means National Service… Sorry har, should have explained to you first. All guys in Singapore, will need to join the army for 2 years…”

Alexis: “Oh I heard about it… Hehe…”

Me: “Oh ya, how long have you been in Singapore?”

Alexis: “This is my third day here only… Why?”

Me: “Do you have a handphone?”

Alexis: “No… I asked around, for foreigners we need to pay 200 dollars deposit…”

Me: “I see.. Very bad hor… You mind if I ask you something?”

Alexis: “Ya?”

Me: “I can apply a phone line on your behalf, it will be under my name, you just pay me the phone bill every month la… How does that sound?”

Alexis: (100W smile again, I was totally in love with her smile) “Really? Thats very nice of you! Thanks!”

Me: “Tomorrow is Saturday, shall we go Jurong Point to get you a phone?”

Alexis: “Where is Jurong Point?” (super blur sotong)

Me: “You didn’t come here by bus?”

Alexis: “No… My sis drove me from JB… And I didn’t step out of this campus the past two days.”

Me: “I see… Can can… I’ll take you around tomorrow.”

Alexis: “Thanks… You are so nice” (Mega watt smile)

As you can see from the conversation above, Alexis is a cheerful, yet pure (and innocent) girl. I thought it was due to where she come from, as her fellow classmates (from secondary school) are all very kind and innocent people (innocent as in, they trust people completely, not doubting one might take advantage of them), I liked them very much.

As the event ended, we parted ways as I was hungry and headed for the canteen for dinner. Alexis went back to her room.
Old 28-12-2017, 10:38 PM
Samster

The Saturday morning begins with me knocking on Alexis‘s door, she opened and greeted me in the most mesmerizing way. It is like surrendering yourself to an angel — in heaven. She was ready to leave and thus I didn’t get to peek at her room (a bit disappointed). We proceeded to the bus stop.

Alexis wore a simple white blouse and a pair of tight jeans (Levi’s 593), she doesn’t wear any perfume nor makeup, but she still looks lovely. We boarded the bus and found out that she hasn’t a bus card, I paid coins for her, and promised to bring her to make a student’s concession card at the bus terminal later, she thanked me again.

The day is a perfect one, I hadn’t gone out with a girl for the past few years, and I fully appreciated the feeling of having somebody’s accompanying you. It was sweet, as she seemed curious about almost everything (from the bus fare card to the models of handphones available to the foods selling at the food court, EVERYTHING). I patiently explained everything, sometimes using my half-broken Chinese, which made her laugh a lot. At the end of the day, I helped her sign up a line and got her a Nokia 3210 (a top model back that time ok?), she promised to pay me back the money when her pocket money arrives next month. I also got her the student’s concession card, and a sumptuous dinner at the food court on the third floor.

Throughout our outing (I wouldn’t even call it date as I didn’t hold her hand nor tr to hold her…) We talked a lot, about herself, her family, her secondary school life. I got to know that she had not been in a relationship and was a bookworm throughout her school days, she also told me that she was very lucky to have me help her out in getting a phone line.

Me: “Its almost 9 pm, time to go back.”

Alexis: “Wait a minute… Can accompany me go 7-11?”

Me: “Sure.”
Alexis bought a giant slurpee, and handed it over to me.

Me: “For me?”

Alexis: “Ya, from me.”

Me: “Why?”

Alexis: “Thank you gift lor… Hehe…”

Me: “But I can’t bring this on to the bus, its illegal leh…”

Alexis: “Ah??????????????????????”

Me: “How…”

Alexis: “So sorry… I go ask for a refund from them~~”

Me: “No need la… I don’t think this thing can refund…”

Alexis: “Then how… (very guilty look)”

Me: “Keke… See~”

I walloped the whole drink in 2 minute’s time, she was astonished. My tummy was having cramps, head buzzing because the slurpee was too cold to consume.

Alexis: “You don’t need to do that…”

Me: “Never mind… Its from you, I die die also must finish that ma…”

Alexis: “Really…”

Me: “Never reject a gal’s offer, my dad always tell me that leh…”

Alexis: (Finally smiles) “Hehe… Thank you…”

Me: “Now, shall we go?”

Alexis: “Sure~”
Old 29-12-2017, 09:32 AM
Samster

On our way back we didn’t talk much, as she soon fell asleep on the bus (must be too tired walking here and there). Watching her sleep somehow made me feel at peace (not at beast), I had to shake her up when the bus reached our bus stop. That was our first physical contact. Although it wasn’t intimate at all, I was content.

And so, I was the first guy to possess the phone number of the prettiest girl in our hall~

After about 2 weeks, our relationship had steadily improved and she starts to notice my feelings for her. I was not the only guy who tried to woo her, there was at least 3 other guys who treated her very well and offered help for virtually any kind… Trying to please her and hope that she will accept them. There was this guy who helped Alexis purchased a computer (through the school’s PC loan), and there was another guy who helped her setup her ICQ and IRC account… I was jealous, but I stood my ground and continued asking her out for dinner everyday, although it does not result in successful attempts always, I was happy that she was willing to have dinner with me on most of the days, albeit having to eat with her other friends.

It was during one of the occasions where we had dinner alone, just the two of us, she popped out the question.

Alexis: “Eh… I ask you…”

Me: “Ya?”

Alexis: “Why are you so good to me?”

Me: “….” (Stunned)

Alexis: “You like me is it?”

Me: “…. Ah… YES”

Alexis: “Hehe… That was also what my friends told me, they told me you’ve treated me exceptionally well…”

Me: “Got what use… So many people woo you…”

Alexis: “But I don’t like them… They’re too… Noisy.”

Me: “Annoying?”

Alexis: “Ya… Annoying, cannot stop talking when I was with them, I felt more at ease with you.”

Me: “So, you willing to be my girlfriend?”

Alexis: “….” (Nod nod) “But you don’t mind I am a Malaysian?”

Me: “For god’s sake why would I mind?”

Alexis: “… Hehehe… Good…”
Old 29-12-2017, 11:20 PM
Samster

University life has never been better with Alexis accompanying me. We would usually hang out in the study room, but as we do not study the same subjects we had little things to talk about. That didn’t deter our relationship though, as things started to warm up rapidly between us.

Although I am Alexis‘s first boyfriend, she is by no means a newbie in love (and lust), as she has two sisters that gotten married at the tender age of 16 and 18 respectively (shot gun marriages). Her sisters would normally share with her what is like to be with a guy (of course this comes with some intimate talks as well).

The end of our first year’s second semester is approaching, and unlike her fellow countrymen, Alexis opted to spend the month-long holiday in Singapore. I sensed a chance here. I was not able to create any chances for us to be alone, as her room-mate is always in the room, and my roommate (a China guy) will instead always bring his girlfriend back. As the school ends, we will finally earn some private time as her room-mate will be back in Malaysia for the whole month!

Time crawled like a snail during these times, especially when we had been together for almost 9 months, but I still can’t get to bonk her! Finally it was time, she called me on the phone on one Saturday night.

Alexis: “Dear, I am alone tonight…”

Me: “Where is Betty ?”

Alexis: “She went back to JB liao… Can come and accompany me? I a bit scared…”

Me: “Sure, you want me to bring any food or what?”

Alexis: “Hehe…. I am hungry, bring me some cup noodles will ya?”

Me: “Yes madam!~”

THIS IS MY DAY! I thought to myself. I have some cup noodles stocked up in my room, I hurriedly took a couple of them and rushed to Alexis‘s room. Her room is situated just above my room, but the damn staircase is like 5 units away, thus it actually took me around 5 minutes before reaching Alexis‘s room. I knocked on the door, don’t know what to expect.
Old 30-12-2017, 08:37 AM
Samster

A petrified Alexis opened her door and let out a sigh of relief upon seeing me. She hugged me immediately. I sensed that something was wrong, as she is normally a cheerful and optimistic girl. She signaled me to enter her room.

Alexis: “Dear… I am very scared.” Me: “Whats wrong?”

Alexis: “I don’t know how to tell you this…” Me: “Because Betty is not around and you’re a bit scared of the dark?”

Alexis: “No… My bras… And panties, they were stolen.” Me: “WHAT???????”

It was then I remembered seeing a notice on the board by the Hall Management people, saying that there have been a series of reported cases where the nearby halls’ girls’ under-garments had been stolen. I didn’t expect it to happen here at Hall 4.

Then something struck me, she washed all her undergarments, and she left them outside at the common drying area… Which were all stolen. This mathematically leaves me with a 50-50 chance — she is either wearing her last piece of bra or not wearing anything at all! I couldn’t help but to focus all my attention to her chest area, trying to figure out if she’s wearing she bra. However, to my disappointment, it seemed that she, deliberately or may not be on purpose, wore a very thick sweater , it is very difficult to tell from my angle. Moreover, I need to say something to comfort her.

Me: “You sure somebody didn’t take it accidentally?”
Alexis: “Highly unlikely… I think I am the only person drying my stuff out there.”

Me: “Then never mind la… Yours quite old and worn out liao right? We go Jurong Point and buy new one tomorrow ok?”

Alexis: “I don’t mind the bra… I am alone here… I very scared that psycho guy will come attack me…”
Me: “Aiya, don’t worry, tonight I accompany you here ok?”

Alexis: (Megawatt smile) “Really? Thank you oh dear… But I thought you need to rush some ECA stuffs tonight?”

Me: “Never mind de la, can just do tomorrow day time lor…”

She turns towards me and gives me a peck on the cheek, with her chest leaning towards mine, I felt struck — the feeling… She is not wearing anything inside, I felt her nipple pressing towards me! I blushed (actually to me, I am starting to feel hot… Not paiseh) and she notices my reactions. And teased me expertly.

Alexis: “Hor… You felt something right?” Me: (Act blur)“… What? Your kiss? They were nice.”

Alexis: “Hehe…” (She leaned towards me and whispered into my left ear) “I am not wearing any bra oh…” Me: “You don’t have any bras left?”

Alexis: “En… Got a dirty one, I didn’t want to dirty my body tonight…” (Seductively)
Me: (can't act innocent anymore) “You are making my throat dry and mind buzzing…”

Alexis: “We can finally spend the night alone… Isn’t it?” Me: “Ya…”
Old 30-12-2017, 11:18 AM
Samster

Alexis: “And…” (She started kissing my neck, which gave me goose bumps) “I am so hungry…”

Me: “You can eat me!”

Alexis: “No.. I want to eat… Your cup noodles… Had not taken dinner because of that stupid thief leh…”

(Si beh turn off liao leh!)

After her dinner, she became her old self again, we chatted and chatted for about an hour or so. I went from filled with anticipation to damn sianzz… As she is obviously aware of the situation, yet she holds on the suspension so well that it makes me look like a fool even more. She senses my frustration and teased me further.

Alexis: “Why… You so sian…”

Me: (Smiles) “No leh, see?”

Alexis: “I know why oh…”

Me: “Why? I myself also don’t know why…”

Alexis: “Can see but cannot touch” (fondling her own breast) “Right?”

She bit her lips and gave me a seducing look. I lost my mind looking at her that way.

Me: “You seducing me har?”

Alexis: (Blushed) “My first attempt hor… Don’t laugh at me…”

Me: “Thought you no boyfriend before, where you learn from de?”

Alexis: “I watched a lot of novels… I know how a girl should tease with a guy ma…”

Me: “And I am really finding it hard to tahan you know…”

Alexis: “Hehe… Tahan my seduction?”

I nodded, and hoisted her towards me. I tried to kiss her but she pushed me away.

Me: “Ahhhh… Why don’t let me kiss you.”

Alexis: “Very bright here! You go off the light…”

Alamak… She’s right, as the room doesn’t come with an aircon, and the fan is damn weak especially on such a hot night, Alexis has left her windows wide open, and her windows are facing the main road, which means that anybody driving past Hall 4 might catch a glimpse of us attacking each other. I rushed over to turn the lights off.

Me: “Now I can continue le hor?”

Alexis: “En… Hug me…”

We lie down on the bed, with my hand acting as her pillow, her long hair (now slightly longer than shoulder length liao) resting on me, she looks extra attractive this way. I took a deep breath and stamped my lips on hers. I caught her by surprise and she was obviously turned on by my provocative act. She breathed heavily.
Old 30-12-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster

We tried some light frenching throughout these months, but it was never so long-lasting and erotic. Our tongues twirled and swirled and with every exchange of saliva our desire increase and just flamed harder. The stage is set for some actions, finally.

Me: “Don’t you feel hot wearing this sweater?”

Alexis: “My other T-shirts are too thin, people will know I’m not wearing bra woh…”

Me: “I mean, now.”

Alexis: “Ah…” (Blushed) “Yes I am feeling hot…”

Me: “Come, I take off for you.”

Her sweater needs to be taken off by pulling off from atop, I did that with minimum fuss and now lay a beautiful naked body in front of me. Her boobs were much bigger than Gema‘s (which led me to the conclusion that Gema‘s cup should be 33A). I couldn’t tell the colour of her nipples due to the dark environment, but I can see that her nipples are hardened and erected. I stared with amazement at her body. As if she can feel the heat of my sight, she covered her breasts with her hands.

I held her hands and pulled them away from her body, placing them beside her body while I am on top of her. I looked at her and started frenching her again, this time chest to chest.

The room was quiet and so was the entire hall, and I thought I was able to hear her heartbeat pounding fast and furious. It seemed like for all the knowledge and theories Alexis had, a practical lesson had lifted her desire totally out of her expectations. I used my left hand to support my body (so that my whole body’s weight don’t fall on her). My right hand started roaming her body, and with every touch on her silky, polished-like skin, it gave her a higher level of pleasure.

When my hand finally reached for her nipples, she let out a deep moan, closing her eyes and lifting her head backwards. I forgot where I learnt from liao, that is a sign of horniness. I started playing with her nipples, twisting them lightly. Alexis moaned so loudly that it was a huge turn-on for me, this girl is surely horny!

Alexis: “Slowly… Slowly… Don’t be so aggressive… I think I am too sensitive…”

Me: “Your first time…?”

Alexis: “I watched some novels.. And I tried to caress my own breasts before, but no feeling… But the way you did it… Made me very horny….”

Me: “Hohohoho… You need some practical experience ma…”

Alexis: “Slowly ah.. Too fast I cannot take it…”

Me: “Ok…”

I downed the tempo a little bit, slowly teasing her boobs. I learnt from the web that the nipple is the most sensitive part, and to build up the pleasure you must attack its surrounding. And so I started squeezing her boobs, they were firm from the outside by soft like jelly upon squeezing, I deliberately left out her nipple while doing this. She groaned lightly, and at the same time, she was no longer tensed.
Old 30-12-2017, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
hiccup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks, camping for more!
Old 30-12-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

I adjusted my position a bit by pulling my hand out from beneath her head, and I was then kneeling beside her. I slowly grabbed both of Alexis‘s boobs and began giving her a slow and sensual massage. She moaned even louder. And with every stroke she arched her body even higher, an indication of her hunger for more action. But as this was her first foreplay, I didn’t want to rush things.

I stopped my actions and looked at Alexis. She was so much into it that when the action stopped abruptly, she opened her eyes, looking puzzled. I smiled at her and continued, this time drawing circles around her nipple. Alexis, being sexually aroused and turned on by this time, reacted my action with a very erotic moan. I thought she was readied for more actions.

Alexis: “I want more…”

Me: “I am doing this slowly…”

Alexis: “I know… But I need more… Something more intense…”

(I circled her boobs with a harder pressure, poking her soft breasts)

Me: “Like this..?”

Alexis: (Even more aroused) “Ehhmmm…. No… No… Not enough…”

I thought that it was the right time to stop all the teasing. I directed my fingers to her nipples and squeezed lightly. For a moment, she looked as though she was being electrocuted, the feeling expanding from the tip of her chest towards the whole body, causing a rippling effect of pleasure spreading to every inch of her. She moaned, or screamed, in totally ecstasy. It was especially erotic when the night was so quiet.

Not wanting to stop, I continued squeezing her nipples for another 10 seconds, applying more and more pressure and suddenly she began to sob. I got panic and stopped.

Me: “Sorry… Does it hurt?”

Alexis: (Shakes head) “No…”

Me: “Then why are you sobbing?”

Alexis: “No… I am not crying… I don’t know what I said or did… I was just… Very excited…”

I kissed her on her cheek, then slowly moved my lips towards her ear, she moaned like a kitten (It was then I realized the back of her ear is her soft spot, for future sessions I will usually start off from there, kekekeke). I started kissing her ear, mumbling nonsense into her ear. I knew she was in for it this time. As my kisses slowly became bites, I bit her neck and attacked her nipples again, Alexis sobbed yet again.

I didn’t stop this time, as I now knew it was her sign of indicating pleasure, and indeed she was in deep pleasure, as when I slowly moved my hands to her pussy, I found out that her pants was already wet. Alexis opened her eyes and looked at me, pretty embarrassed.
Old 31-12-2017, 09:04 AM
Samster

Me: “You are not wearing any panty?”

Alexis: “No… Don’t want to dirty it…”

Me: “Whoa… And you’re so wet already…”

Alexis: “讨厌 … Don’t laugh at me… I am actually very nervous…”

Me: “Let me take off your shorts ok?”

Alexis: “I take off myself…”

Me: “Why?”

Alexis: “So you can take off yours…”

Me: “Oh… We take off together har…”

Alexis: “Ya.. And go to my computer… And turn on some music… I think I was… Being too loud…”

Me: “En…”

I stood up to reach for her computer, and chose to play some slow and soothing music from her Winamp player. I can tell from the sound of it, she was taking off her shorts behind me. After the music started playing, I took off my shorts and underwear. It was then I realized how erected I was… Damn horny liao. Anyway, I turned and exposed my manhood fully in front of her, she looked amused at the sight of my dick. I too, was amused by the scene in front of me.

I have seen Gema‘s naked body, it was nice (a big turn-on, nice body, whatever) but normal. Alexis‘s body gave me a bigger surprise as she has a clean shaven pussy! I couldn’t remember how big my mouth opened, but the jaws were definitely dropping. She stood in front of me, perfect devilish body now totally exposed to me, and I thought I was finally going to have my first sex !

Me: “Why you don’t have hair de?”

Alexis: “I shaved it last night… I scared… You don’t like me being too hairy…”

Me: “I thought everybody will have hair?”

Alexis: “You don’t like ah…?” (Sad look)

Me: “No, I like… But you don’t need to shave just because of me… Got hair no hair same same to me…”

Alexis: “Hehehe… When I shaved last night… I was so paiseh… Like doing something very horny…”

As we had the above conversation, we slowly hugged and proceeded towards the bed. Now that we are totally naked, there was only one thing left to do. And at this time, my stupid timid mind struck again.

Me: “Wait a minute…”

Alexis: “Ya…?” (Seducing me with a long kiss on my ear, I shivered)

Me: “I don’t have condom…”

Alexis: “Har… Ya hor… You didn’t prepare har…”

Me: “I thought if I had prepared earlier, I would look like a pervert to you…”

Alexis: “But now you cannot enter me le woh…”

Me: “How… We continue some other day?”

Alexis: (Hand move towards my dick and started to caress it) “You can tahan ma…?”

Me: “Oooohhhh…. I can tahan for the sake of you…”

Alexis: (Whispered beside my ear) “I cannot tahan woh… I want to give you my first time… Tonight… Here…”
Old 31-12-2017, 12:07 PM
Samster

I was cowardly worried about all the consequences having raw sex. And yet I had been anticipating this to happen for the past months. Very contradicting huh? Anyway, I expressed my worries.

Me: “What if you get pregnant how?”

Alexis: “I don’t care… I want you tonight…”

Me: “Do first, think later?”

Alexis: “Ya… You can cum outside of me right? I read from books… They always do that…”

Me: “Ok…”

I decided to throw away all the timid thinkings and fully enjoy this moment. We were all adults then, what is there to worry about leh? I buried my head on Alexis‘s boobs and continued the actions where we left off before the conversation. Alexis continued to caress my dick, but she was totally inexperienced about it, as she merely touched my penis and stroke it very lightly. I focused on attacking her nipples instead.

Her nipples were then hardened and erected, thus making it very sensitive to tongue actions. She moaned like a sex kitten and begged for more. I obliged by sliding my hand into her wet wet pussy. My action triggered her ferocious reaction.

Alexis: “Oucchhhh…. THAT WAS PAINFUL…”

Me: “Huh… Shouldn’t be ba… Only a finger, not the whole DICK…”

Alexis: “I try to relax a bit… You try again…”

Me: “Ok” (slowly slide in) “Wah… You very tight leh, cannot even go in, something blocking me leh…”

Alexis: “笨蛋! This is my first time ma… You don’t go in first… Too painful…”

(Suddenly I thought of Gema, how come last time I can use my finger to go in? I Think different girls have different pussy ba, kekekeke)

Me: “You see har… My finger so small also cannot go in… My dick how to go in…”

Alexis: “Ya… You try one more time ba… Slowlyy…. Slowlyyyy… I really very pain…”

I locked lips with Alexis, frenching her deeply and kept my finger’s motion. This time, when my finger reached a force that blocked the entrance, I penetrated slowly. She stopped frenching me and gasped. I wasn’t sure if it was pain or pleasure, but she didn’t stop me, so I continued. Without any stoppages I managed to slide ⅔ of my finger in, she was so tensed that she grabbed my arms tightly.

Me: “Pain?”

Alexis: “A bit… But this feeling… Never experience before… Too stimulating le…”

I decided to pull out, and it was then only I realized my finger was soaked with her juices, she was very wet inside. I looked at her, since we have decided to do it tonight already, there was no turning back nor backing off. I continued to kiss her and fingered her clit. Everytime I applied some pressure onto her clit, she will react with a sexful moan. The moan grew louder and louder when she finally gave in.
Old 31-12-2017, 03:38 PM
Samster

Alexis: “I cannot take it anymore, I want you inside me…”

Me: “But you can stand the pain or not? My finger only you cannot tahan le…”

Alexis: “I don’t care… I want it now… I am very hot…”

Me: “Ok.. But let me know if you feel pain or don’t want me to continue ok?”

Alexis: (Nods) “En…”

I spreaded Alexis‘s legs and knelt between her thighs, my dick had been roaring for actions for the past few minutes, and it was finally seeing some hope. I used my thumb to slowly caress her pussy for one last time, she murmured something like “Be gentle” or “Don’t be too quick”, I can’t really remember. Next, I rubbed my dick against the entrance of Alexis‘s pussy, the sensation, on my end, was very seductive and I had to hold on to my sensibility, otherwise I would have entered her right away. For one last time, I confirmed with her if I should continue, she nodded, with her eyes closed.

I placed my penis at the entrance, and with one single motion I entered her. She shrieked in pain. I thought of pulling out immediately but she held on me. She was panting heavily.

Me: “You don’t want me to pull out?”

Alexis: “No… Carry on…”

Me: (Noticed tears in her eyes) “You ok?”

Alexis: (Nodded) “I can take it… Just carry on…”

I continued to penetrate, this time my dick was buried fully into her lovehole. She closed her eyes and sobbed. On my end, the pleasure of entering a pussy was so intense that I couldn’t hold on any longer. I began thrusting my dick in her pussy.

The feeling was pure heaven. Her warm pussy surrounding my whole dick, and I could feel her walls contracting. The warmth and the tightness almost made me cum instantly. I held on and stopped for a while, making sure that Alexis‘s pain is still within the tolerable area. After 5 second’s rest, I begin thrusting again, this time with a fast and furious tempo. And slowly but surely, Alexis‘s began to let loose herself, transforming from pain to pleasure. It seemed to her that the pain has been substituted with the extreme joy sex has brought to her.

After about 2 minutes’ of bonking, I felt the urge to cum. As I was very paiseh to cum so quickly and so early (Alexis has just begun to enjoy it), I tried to hold my urge, but it seemed useless, after another 20 seconds, I cannot tahan.

Me: “Dear… I am cumming…”

Alexis: (Nods her head) “… Cumm… Cumm…”

I pulled out my dick at the very last moment and large spruces of cum sprayed on Alexis‘s beautiful body. Some landed on her tummy, some on her breasts, and some even reached her face. I caused a total mess of my ejaculation. However, erotically, Alexis‘s seemed hornier when I came on her.

Alexis: “Dear… You came.. A lot ah.. My whole body wet le…”

Me: “Sorry sorry… I go get tissue…”

Alexis: “En…”
Old 31-12-2017, 10:45 PM
Samster

We wiped clean her body with the whole pack of tissue, I was worried that there might be blood stain on her bed. But as I checked through (with lights on), there wasn’t any. But although weird, I didn’t worry too much about it.

Alexis told me that she needed to use the toilet, so after putting on our clothes, I accompanied her to the lady’s toilet. She pulled me in with her. She held my hand as she entered a cubicle, and took off her pants to begin peeing, I looked with a puzzled look, but didn’t understand why she did this, till…

Alexis stood up and showed me the toilet bowl, it was filled with blood. I was astonished at first glance but soon understood it was her virgin blood.

Me: “Wah, so bloody…”

Alexis: “Ya… I felt something creeping out from my body, thats why pull you here…”

Me: “You still feel pain?”

Alexis: (Shakes head) “Not anymore… I now belong to you le oh (我现在是你的人了)…”

She hugged me while saying these things, it was till this time where I finally realized what we have done… I just had my first sex and she had hers. We hugged and frenched in the toilet for another 5 minutes before returning to her room. I spent the night at her place, hugging her to her dreams while she recovered from her first time.

Although she claimed that it didn’t feel painful anymore, Alexis was obviously in some state of pain, she couldn’t sit straight and took extra long time peeing. I figured it was the wound at her vagina, and it should recovered within a couple of days.

At the next day, we headed for Jurong Point to buy her some new undergarments. She is a loyal customer to Triumph, and so we focused on that brand. It was all natural that I participated in the choosing of bras and underwears after the previous day’s intimate contact. However, Alexis was still all too shy to allow me in the changing room, which left me desperately standing outside the room alone, only able to imagine how she look like while putting on and trying on the bras …

After spending around 200+ for her new stuffs, she popped out a question.

Alexis: “Eh… You say… Yesterday like that… Will I get pregnant?”

Me: (Worried) “I told you I was worried…”

Alexis: (Blushed) “But I was too hot to stop yesterday ma…”

Me: “Even if you get pregnant, I will marry you and we will form a happy family, ok?”

Alexis: “Don’t want… I am still so young.. And I cannot continue my studies if I get pregnant…”

Me: “Don’t worry la… I pulled out last minute ma right?”

Alexis: “En….”

We went to the pharmacy and I bought a box of condom. Alexis waited for me outside and I bought it alone. I still remembered I bought a Durex Natural… I was too embarrassed and shy that I kept on looking around to check if there were any friends that happened to be shopping nearby. Thank God I was alone, and I quickly placed the pack of condom into my bag.
Old 01-01-2018, 09:41 AM
Samster

We didn’t have sex that night, as I told her my concern that her wound might not heal up. She laughed at me for being so ‘considerate’ but I stood my ground… I always plan for the future, wahahaha… Must make sure her pussy safe and sound before bonking the next time.

3 days later her period came. I assured her that once her period came it meant that she was not pregnant. She let out a sigh of relief upon hearing this, and we were soon planning to see what we can do when her menstruation cleared… The thoughts were kinky as after our first sex, Alexis became bolder and hungrier, to her it was a nice experience, although she couldn’t remember if she had her climax when I first entered her.

A few notable things happened during this time. Alexis Mentioned that it was not nice if our conversation was overheard by others in the public while we were discussing about our sexual experiences, she thought of having some secret keywords that can only be understood by the two of us… I was ok with it since it didn’t really matter, and it was nice sharing a secret with the person you love. But we had different ideas on what keywords to use. Below is the full conversation :

Alexis: “We cannot say make love in the public hor… Must think of something else…”

Me: “How about Xiu Xiu (羞羞, means shy shy)… Cute hor?”

Alexis: “Yeee… Don’t want la.. Very obvious reference leh… Hmm… But we can build on it.”

Me: “Ah… How?”

Alexis: “Call Xi Xi (西西, west west, no particular meaning) ba…”

Me: “I am ok with anything, you make the deal.”

Alexis: “Ok… And that condom leh… You cannot say out loud in the public telling me you want to go buy condom leh…”

Me: “Oh… Ya… Since you have Xi Xi already, why not call it Dong Dong (东东, east east, no particular meaning also)”

Alexis: “Hehehehe… Nice nice… We have dong dong and xi xi liao…”

Me: “What you want to call my dick? I cannot say "Di Di" as all guys in Singapore would know what it meant leh…”

Alexis: “Oh I know… Can call lollipop~”

Me: (A bit hurt) “Eh… Where got so small…”

Alexis: (Blushed) “No la… I like lollipop ma… Cute cute de…”

Me: “Eh… Name it like something more appropriate… Like Titanic or a Boeing 747 ma…”

Alexis: (Blushed even more) “Don’t want…”

Me: “Sigh… Then call lollipop lor.. Then what should I call you?”

Alexis: “I dunno leh…”

Me: “Ice cream how? I can lick can eat.. My favourite liao…”

Alexis: “Yeeeeeeeee… Ok lor… So next time you want me, you say you want to eat ice cream ah?” (Teasingly…)

Me: “Ya, but now ice cream got strawberry syrup… I don’t want to eat now…”

Alexis: “You very bad~~~~~~”

Finally, after 8 days, (WHY 8 DAYS!!!! Other girls cleared their menses within 5 days), she was cleared…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1