The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
jesslyn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The beast within

Camping for more!
Old 01-12-2017, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Welcome back TS
Old 02-12-2017, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 14
fringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud of

LOL, want to add milk anot... that was classic hahaha
Old 02-12-2017, 07:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

This story is damn nice, hope TS will update more soon.
Old 02-12-2017, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
LAboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Support!! Are they true stories or fiction?
Old 02-12-2017, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camp here for more from TS.
Old 02-12-2017, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 19
virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold

The best writer is back.
Old 02-12-2017, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

Great story, support your thread TS.
Old 02-12-2017, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 9
Flyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to beholdFlyer1 is a splendid one to behold

Support support
Old 02-12-2017, 08:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Hydrogen8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping!
Old 02-12-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Wow bro u are back with new story
I always enjoy reading your story
Your story always go slow.. twist and have good ending
Not like some story have beginning but writter gone MIA
If I loaded I will work with u for something else

Thanks for writing
Old 02-12-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 17
rooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooneyrocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jim : I probably shouldn’t ask this but……errr… your fish soup… want to add milk or not

Nice one. Thanks
Old 02-12-2017, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 11
sexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud ofsexylanjiao has much to be proud of

Very detailed story. Is it fiction?
Old 02-12-2017, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

That was a fast roller coaster ride... A start to it all, before the beast is unleashed, I guess.

Jim, sounds a tad too familiar, close to heart. I guess a lot of us, in our 30s, wonder what the Fuck is going on with our lives. We look good but somehow, things are not in the right place. Mid life crisis is what we put it all down to. Some of us goes through it safely, others, not that lucky.

As always, we have to hand it to Bro ILOCK. Threading together a tale of the commoners and the ultra high fliers, the lows and the highs. It is great to read another epic story from you.

And I have to hand it to you, Bro ILOCK. Fish soup for dinner and with a dash of milk... I wonder how most of us will look at that cup of milk that came from the kitchen or restaurant or anything but the proper newly opened carton or bottle again.
Old 02-12-2017, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 876 / Power: 15
Yardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to beholdYardstick is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexylanjiao View Post
Very detailed story. Is it fiction?
Fiction or not, does it matter? Some things are better left unasked. Like the famous saying, "You WANT the truth? You CANNOT handle the truth!"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1