The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2017, 06:32 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -32 / Power: 0
Valerians is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Bedtime stories

“Fuck, let’s just ignore them…” I yelled.

“Fuckkkk… Ughhhh… Okay…” Tricia moaned while we ignored them…

They saw our nakedness, our bodies against each other. I saw the woman reached between her legs. With one hand she was rubbing herself.

Her other hand reached behind her. Her bikini top fell free and landed on the grassy sand, her breasts were now bare in the cool night air.

He turned from watching us and started to fondle and kiss her breasts. She didn’t look at him… She was looking at us as I continued to stroke slowly and methodically inside her pussy…

Tricia turned her head away from them and wrapped her arms around my neck, bringing my face to hers.

She kissed me… Our tongues touched, her tongue feeling the inside of my mouth, my cock riding her warm and wet tunnel of love.

The other girl was on her knees now and we can see clearly that she was sucking him… (And I thought we were the only ‘weird’ couple.)

Her head bobbed back and forward in a steady rhythm… The sight of these two strangers getting off on us seemed to turn Tricia on…

I can feel her squirming and pushing now, pushing hard against me…

She yelled and asked me to drive deep and fast inside her…

I responded by fucking her harder while she watched them again… Watching the woman sucking the man.

She turned away and closed her eyes…

For the second time… She moaned and came, this time with me inside her.

“Ahhhh that was amazing… Fuckkkk…” She yelled while letting the other couple know we were climaxing…

I didn’t know Tricia was even wilder than Chloe ever was…

I felt myself building, building…

There was no need to hold back now, we were both ready. I thrusted harder and harder… And then I came inside her.

Wave after wave of pleasure as I pumped my own love juices deep inside her…

A moment later I looked at the other couple. He was holding her head now.

Probably getting him to his peak…

We could see clearly, but the noise of the waves made it impossible to hear…

I lay nestled between Tricia‘s legs. We both watched and waited.

We wanted to see him come… The woman slowed and then stopped…

Tricia whispered softly… “He must have come, filling her mouth just moments after you filled my pussy.”

I got up and used a towel to wipe the juices from my shaft before replacing my swimwear…

Tricia used the towel to wipe my juices as they drained from her.

She slowly pulled her pink bikini on as we got dressed. The other couple headed towards the water, still naked, for their swim.

—END

Yo! Bros out there! Have you got enough or do you want more???
Old 22-11-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 13
KenTeo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKenTeo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKenTeo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks for the story

Next up : Rickey,DevilChan78
Old 22-11-2017, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 7
Growled deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, thanks
Old 23-11-2017, 09:49 AM
Samster (M)

Continuing with another Erotic Adventure... ... ...
==========================
Getaway Trip

Walking towards the airport check-in counter, that was where I met Serene after our long uni semester.

Serene was my closest friend ever since we were kids, she is a real babe. She was in her favourite white 2-piece and her silky hair and slender legs made her the most amazing woman I ever knew and would actually die for. Fuck, even her boobs are amazing. Oh yea, and my mom and her mom are really close friends too.

Our parents had a great idea that we go on a short getaway trip together. My mom whispered to me, “Pss, I hope Serene and you will get along.”

“Oi, Kevin you missed me?” Serene patted my bag and exclaimed.

“Of course not, you so boyish and bimbo. Why would I?” I said. (Obviously in my heart I meant otherwise)

Fast-forward to reaching our hotel destination.

“Serene and you will be together in a room, here is your key. Don’t quarrel okay!” My mom nagged.

Serene didn’t seem that surprised by that decision at all.

However, at that point in time, my heart was pounding so hard, I couldn’t believe I will be sleeping with Serene tonight. I wished something could happen between us so badly. The shower sound came, as I was crazily fantasizing how the night will pan out (if any).

I rolled both Serene and my luggage into the room as I was in deep thoughts on my game plan.

“Whoa, it’s a king size bed! You sleep on the right and I sleep on the left okay.” She said, “You know me. I am more of a left person.” She smiled and pulled her tongue out like a little kid.

“I go for a bath first, no peeking okay.” She winked.

Serene walked out of the bathroom with the soft silky white towel wrapped around her boobs, I was staring straight at her straighten out nipples.

“Oi what you are staring at Kevin?” Serene questioned, “Didn’t know you were a lecher. Your pant is bulging up already la.”

I couldn’t resist anymore, I walked over, grappled her small hands and wrapped her tiny body around me with her boobs pressed firmly on my chest. “Serene, could we be something more than just best friends?”

She was stunned and pushed me away, “I think it is a little too sudden don’t you think?”

I was a little disappointed but never did I know, she was being sarcastic little bitch. Serene pulled my pants down as seductively whispered, “I was just kidding, I didn’t know the little tease of me in a bathrobe worked so well.”
Old 24-11-2017, 08:32 AM
Samster (M)

She slowly tied her soft silky hair up and grabbed my donger while slowly licking the tip of it. “How do you like the feeling of your best friend sucking your dick?”

Her teasing was on-point. I was totally turned on by her euphoric words. She slowly licked away all the pre-cum on my saber while looking straight right into my eyes with her ever so cute and dazzling eyes.

Never could I imagined, that I am just one step away from fucking Serene in her bathrobe and making her mine.

She stood up, pushed my right on the bed and slowly climbed her way onto the bed and onto my lap. My mind went blanked as she was trying to inside my dong into her. The only thing in mind was I wanted to take control. Instead, I pushed her on the bed, still with her bathrobe on, my chest on her perky little boobs, squeaky eyes looking at me (little confused) and pull her robe a little as I inserted my dick into her glory hole.

Her face totally changed, giving off the euphoric look with a slight discomfort on not being in control. (She is used to being control of everything)

“Fuck. Kevin, please be gentle. Okay?” She begged while looking a little lost.

I grabbed both her small wrists and thrust my hips back and forth while she moaned continuously with her eyes slightly closed, she was definitely enjoying every moment of my harden stick.

I beastly removed her bathrobe as I sucked on her nipples while my right hand was squeezing her perfectly cupped right boob. The face that she was showing was a mixture of innocence and slutty.

“Ah, Kevin… Please don’t stop… I am in love with your huge dick…” Her erotic moans were slowly exerted off her little red lips.

I grabbed her body and positioned her facing the window, while the right side of her body and mine are lying flat on the bed; spooning position. I began my vigorous hip thrusts as she was grabbing onto my head while she tilted her head around and started tonguing the hell out of me.

We were totally in the zone while fucking each other’s balls and pussy off. At that point, I knew my loads were about to come out but I couldn’t care less, I would take responsible anyways.

“Fuck… Serene, I am about to cum…” I hold onto her tight as her body and mine were spazzing trying to apprehend our orgasms.

I took my donger out afterwards she looked at me in shocked with her hands on her mouth. “Did that really happened?” She exclaimed.

“Yea… I am sorry Serene… But I will love you and take care of you.” I apologized.

“You crazy who want you to take care of me! Today is my safe day la! And let’s just be fuck buddy first until I sort my mind out okay?” Serene proclaimed, “But I still love you okay?”

She blew me a kiss while took out her panties waving at me, quirky little girl, and wore her clothes back on while we slowly proceed to find our parents acting like nothing happened.

But we all know what is going to happened next…
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1