The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
FLer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lup Sup Experiences

It was during my NS when I first started to visit FLs, MLs, HCs and Spas. It all started on one trip to JB during one weekend after book out. We drove in for supper and some massage when one of the older guys suggested that we try a 'lup sup' massage. We whipped out our phones to do some research. Of course we scoured SBF and established places such as Blue Wave turned up. But being NSFs, we didn't have deep pockets so we decided to drive around and see what we can find.

We finally drove by a place that was pretty secluded. It was directly opposite an open field. We parked and walked towards the place. The uncle/pimp was sitting outside the place smoking. He looked at us and asked if we wanted a massage. We looked into the establishment and saw that it was pitch dark inside. Everything about it screamed 'dirty massage'.

The braver of us asked directly.
'Got special or not?' he asked in mandarin.

The uncle smiled and nodded his head before ushering us in. We stepped in and the uncle gave us the pricing without beating around the bush. We paid up and went into our own rooms. It was super dark and smelt of cigarettes. A single light bulb hanged from the ceiling.

We waited for awhile before finally hearing the sounds of heels clicking. The ladies were here! I heard them enter my friends rooms but no one entered mine. I could hear my friends room slowly going silent as they went ahead with their sexcapades. I assumed they where having fun. Then my door started to creak open. I looked towards the door but to my disappointment, it was the uncle.

'The lady on the way already. Will be here soon. I give you discount ok. Sorry ah' he apologised profusely in mandarin before leaving the room.

I waited alone in the room and could hear some moans now and then coming from the rooms beside. After what felt like an eternity, my door creaked open again. This time it was my lady. She looked pretty from afar and was dressed in a tube dress.

'Sorry for letting you wait' she apologised in mandarin before approaching me.

'Woah you so young' she exclaimed when she saw me upclose.

Without saying a word, I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer to me without uttering a word. I saw her face up close and she was a MILF. Definitely older than me and not SYT body but definitely fuckable. Meat at the right areas and not much of a tummy. Maybe its because I always have a fetish of fucking older women. I pulled down her tube dress hoping to see her tits but saw her bra instead. I roughly pulled them down to feel up her titties. They were quite big. Soft. Real.

'Slowly.. I can take off for you.' she giggled.

'You want massage?' she asked jokingly.

She took off her bra and I felt her tits with no restrictions. A little saggy but well maintained for her age. I stood up and pulled her head towards my crotch. This experienced milf automatically went to work on undoing my pants. I still haven't uttered a word.

TBC...
Old 08-11-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 7
busong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lup Sup Experiences

First one to support you .
Old 08-11-2017, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Holding Q no. 2. Support TS.
Old 08-11-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15628 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

3rd in Q. Up you with 8 points for your effort.
Old 08-11-2017, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 16
<beck's> deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Starting campfire .
Old 08-11-2017, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2248 / Power: 17
luvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond reputeluvuass has a reputation beyond repute

supporter camping here
Old 09-11-2017, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
iCow1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

One more supporter
Old 09-11-2017, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
erei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping here..
Old 09-11-2017, 01:40 AM
Samster

She pulled my pants and boxers down to my knees and my cock sprung free. She touched it a few times and exclaimed that it was so big. (Over the years, I've come to realize that all WLs will say that. It's like their SOP.) She jerked it off a few times and it went from semi hard to hard in no time. She looked up at me teasingly and licked the tip of my cock.

'Im eating it all now' she said, before putting my cock into her mouth.

She closed her eyes when she tried to deep throat the entire thing and I finally spoke.

'Look at me' I ordered.

She immediately opened her eyes and held eye contact with me while she sucked on my cock. It turned me on so much that this older lady was sucking my cock and I could touch every single inch of her body. I grabbed her head and dictated the pace. She started gagging a little and it didn't occur to me that my friends beside me can probably hear her gagging too.

'Take off everything' I told her, pulling my cock out and sitting on the bed.

'Yes my little boy' she smiled, wiping her mouth.

She stood up and pulled down her tube dress all the way to her ankles before stepping out her dress. She than sat down and started to take unbuckle her heels.

'Leave it on' I commanded.

She laughed and nodded her head. I laid down on the bed and spread my legs. She instinctively leaned over and started to suck my cock again. I signalled to her to get the condoms and she slowly got up and walked towards her handbag to take a condom.

'What you want to do first?' she asked, after putting on the condom for me.

'Come on top' I told her.

She climbed on top of me and carefully made sure that she doesn't hit me with her heels. She slowly positioned herself ontop of me and guided my cock into her pussy. She was surprisingly wet below and my cock entered her pussy without much resistance. Given her age, she wasn't very tight but there was still some feeling and it was warm. She leaned forward and moved her body up and down, fucking me. Her tits dangled infront of my face and I sucked onto them everytime they bounced near.

The sound of our body slapping onto one another filled the room. There is no doubt that everyone in this small massage place would be able to hear what was going on.

'Ahhh.. So deep..' she moaned, her eyes closed.

Even with her pussy not being tight, I felt that I could cum soon. I slapped her ass and told her to change position. She obediently got off my cock and laid on the bed, catching a breather. I stood up at the edge of the bed and told her to come towards me. She reversed her way towards me and tried to insert my cock into her, doggystyle. I slapped her ass and told her to turn around. I wanted her to taste her own pussy first. I pulled her head towards my cock and she opened her mouth automatically and sucked my cock.

TBC...
Old 09-11-2017, 07:09 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

nice story... power.. share more soon pls.
Old 09-11-2017, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

camp here for more to the story.
Old 09-11-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
nymex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynymex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping for next update .
Old 09-11-2017, 03:11 PM
Samster

'Mmmm' she moaned, sucking on my cock.

'How does it taste?' I asked.

She pulled out my cock and replied with just a smile. I signalled for her to get off the bed. She stood up beside me and looked like she was expecting me to kiss her. Instead, I bent her over the bed and told her to perk her ass up. I wanted to try standing doggy on her.

'Close your legs tighter' I ordered.

She did as she was told and I pushed my cock into her pussy. She definitely feels tighter this way. I grabbed onto her waist tightly and started to thrust harder and faster. She started moaning again and it was at this point when I heard the lady beside my room moaning as well. I guess my buddies were having a good time as well. We did standing doggy for a little while more before I sat down on the edge of the bed and opened my legs.

'Come here' I told her.

She stood up and moved infront of me.

'My legs no strength anymore' she laughed.

I told her I wanted to reverse cowgirl her with her standing up. Guess she must be experienced because she got what I wanted immediately. She sat down on my cock and started to fuck me. I liked this position because it means that the lady does all the work.

'Mmmm..' she moaned.

'Are you going to cum soon?' she asked, I guess she wanted to finish the session soon.

I could sense myself coming soon and grabbed onto her waist to dictate the pace myself. I banged her for a couple more minutes before I unleashed my soldiers into the condom.

'Ahh.. Ahh.. You come already??' she asked.

'Yes..' I replied, slowing down to a stop.

'I can feel your sperm shooting.. can feel something hitting inside' she laughed.

She stood up took the condom off before helping me to clean up. She laid down beside me when she was done and we finally got to chat a bit. She told me her name was Xiao Wei and she was from China. I could already tell that she was from China based on her accent. She said that she works at a few joints and would normally wait for the pimp to call her if they needed someone. She was also 31 years old. She slowly got dressed and I paid her a little tip. She told me to find her again whenever I was in JB and gave me her wechat.

I met my buddies outside and 3 out of the 4 of us had a good time. The other one said that his lady was bad and old. Maybe not everyone has a milf fetish like me.

TBC...
Old 09-11-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nymex View Post
Camping for next update .
Raining heavily now. Still camping ya.
Old 10-11-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 7
tikoface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytikoface deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Camping with raincoat and a cup of coffee .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1