The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-10-2017, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future
Re: Sexy dancers

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialCircle View Post
Take away the mascara and makeup.... I think that will be “catastrophic”
Alamak bro why you want to take away their mascara and makeup ? Why not take away their costume instead ? That should be more interesting ?
Old 13-10-2017, 11:44 PM
Samster

Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Was browsing through FB when I came across this pic of 5 MILF dancers posting with their trophy...must have won some dancer competition...looking at their dressing maybe belle dancing ba.
I was quite attracted to them so I decided to download and post it here to share. Out of the 5, the 3 bak bak ones attract me more than skinny ones. Maybe I have aged and are now more attracted to meaty ladies. Lol
Of the 3, the one in the middle looks the most delicious to me...her face and figure just gave me a hard-on.
Let's just have a poll....which is your choice or they aren't you cup of tea at all ?

https://imgur.com/VR1QJfx
Bro Baileys start new thread...must come in to support.
I like skinny MILF but the 2 in the picture not my cup of tea leh so I am going to choose from the 3 bak bak ones....I think I will take the middle one...she got nice smile and then is the pui swee type. Sikali...she also a good performer on the bed wa then hosei liao...lol
Piak piak her from behind sure damn shiok....

Last edited by Kinetics; 13-10-2017 at 11:58 PM.
Old 14-10-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 363 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetics View Post
Bro Baileys start new thread...must come in to support.
I like skinny MILF but the 2 in the picture not my cup of tea leh so I am going to choose from the 3 bak bak ones....I think I will take the middle one...she got nice smile and then is the pui swee type. Sikali...she also a good performer on the bed wa then hosei liao...lol
Piak piak her from behind sure damn shiok....
Bro Kinetics thanks for your support....this thread will not last long lah, just wanted to share a picture of these MILF though bak bak type but as long as you are confident of your body you can still wear those sexy costume and show to the crowd.
Aiyo just asking which one will you guys choose...you said she good performer on bed and piak piak her very shiok....bro you getting too sexcited liao...lol 😂😂
Old 14-10-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Nope don't like but let's say trapped on deserted island with the five of them.. left one has (.)(.) vs 2nd from right.. I guess island dark at night.. ok.. the one on left.. centre one waist too thick.. but luckily no need to make such choices.. heng ha !
Old 14-10-2017, 03:50 PM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Nope don't like but let's say trapped on deserted island with the five of them.. left one has (.)(.) vs 2nd from right.. I guess island dark at night.. ok.. the one on left.. centre one waist too thick.. but luckily no need to make such choices.. heng ha !
Bro ibanezjem555....Good analysis must give you a like 👍....lol
But then if all of you trapped there for a period of time maybe the story will be different and they will also have gotten skinnier cause lack of food....ha ha
Old 14-10-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Kinetics thanks for your support....this thread will not last long lah, just wanted to share a picture of these MILF though bak bak type but as long as you are confident of your body you can still wear those sexy costume and show to the crowd.
Aiyo just asking which one will you guys choose...you said she good performer on bed and piak piak her very shiok....bro you getting too sexcited liao...lol ����
Bro Baileys...many of these MILF because their hubby is busy with work so they are lonely and have time to burn but they are also scare to eat outside so alternative is to join social activities like dancing lor...so at the same time when they dance they are also trying to suppress their sexual urge.....but I said many of them but not referring to these few hor...
The more I look at that pui swee the more I like...I even change my avatar to her. Bro Baileys you don't mind hor....lol

I also like the other bro's analysis on the ladies but I have different view from him as in if we are trapped in a deserted island...I don't mind having the 3 little piggies with me....I will be the big bad wolf....ha ha ha.
Old 14-10-2017, 07:14 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wa bro so horny ar...anyone also can ?
No need to be choosy, i scare they 'hiam' me only.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 14-10-2017, 07:54 PM
Samster

Question Re: Sexy dancers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetics View Post
The more I look at that pui swee the more I like...I even change my avatar to her. Bro Baileys you don't mind hor....lol
I also like the other bro's analysis on the ladies but I have different view from him as in if we are trapped in a deserted island...I don't mind having the 3 little piggies with me....I will be the big bad wolf....ha ha ha.
Bro Kinetics
Wa you quick hand quick leg change your avatar to her already ? I mind also cannot lor...don't know if she mind or not ? Ha ha ha.

If you are the big bad wolf and in the deserted island with the 3 little piggies...they sure kena "eaten" up by you lor...ha ha ha
Old 14-10-2017, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
No need to be choosy, i scare they 'hiam' me only.
Bro Botakhead....steady steady...don't be so disheartened. Good things will come to you.
Old 14-10-2017, 09:02 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Botakhead....steady steady...don't be so disheartened. Good things will come to you.
I am "心有余而力不足“。 Not able to sextify their needs.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 16-10-2017, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
I am "心有余而力不足“。 Not able to sextify their needs.
Bro maybe we should catch the 5 of them and put them together with you in the island so that you can enjoy a good time with them and show them your power.
Maybe you just lack that bit of confidence ? Or maybe you like to share your problem and we see if we can help.
Old 16-10-2017, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 16
SMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond reputeSMGG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SocialCircle View Post
Take away the mascara and makeup.... I think that will be “catastrophic”
ya agree, think they are just plain jane in the street
Old 16-10-2017, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1886 / Power: 7
Gilengkiatdaddy has a brilliant futureGilengkiatdaddy has a brilliant futureGilengkiatdaddy has a brilliant futureGilengkiatdaddy has a brilliant futureGilengkiatdaddy has a brilliant futureGilengkiatdaddy has a brilliant futureGilengkiatdaddy has a brilliant futureGilengkiatdaddy has a brilliant futureGilengkiatdaddy has a brilliant futureGilengkiatdaddy has a brilliant futureGilengkiatdaddy has a brilliant future

Quote:
I am dry and high, need any one of them to service my rusty short gun. I not choosy one.
bro same here, as long as those are real woman, deal done
Old 17-10-2017, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
Admiral938 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilengkiatdaddy View Post
bro same here, as long as those are real woman, deal done
same here as well
Old 17-10-2017, 05:38 PM
Samster

Bro what you mean real woman ar ? Think they are real woman ba.....lol

Last edited by Baileys; 17-10-2017 at 06:28 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1