The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-07-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: F. A. I. T. H. 2

The chance for me to talk to Faith privately came when Kate asked me to fetch Faith home to take her stuff. In the car, there was an awkward silence for a while until I broke the tension.

“So…where is the viewing for tomorrow.” I asked uneasily.

“3 blocks away.”

“Oh, how much are they asking?”

“Don’t know,” she answered.

“Er…are you ok?” I asked, sensing something was not right with her short answers.

“Ya, I’m ok.”

There is always something not right when women start to give short straight answers. I stopped talking and just kept driving. At the first junction near her house after exiting the expressway, the green light was against us. I have to stop. It seemed to be the longest red light ever. The car had an awkward silence; only the sound of the blowing air from the air con duct and the mild music from the speakers could be heard. You can cut the tension with a knife. I stole glances at her but could not see her face as she was looking outside the window.

At the next traffic light, I deliberately slammed my brakes a bit and faked curses at the vehicle in front. She was being pushed forward by the force and looked ahead for the first time. Oh man, she was tearing. I turned into the nearest multi-storey carpark and found a lot. I grabbed my tissue box and passed it to her. She grabbed it unwillingly and wiped away her tears.

“What happened? Why are you tearing,” I asked with cautious.

No reply from her.

“Did I do something to upset you last night? Sorry if I did.”

She suddenly turned and looked at me with her red tear rimmed eyes, frowning. I was really frightened by her look. It is the first time she ever looked at me like that but…she still looking very pretty and cute.

“Errr…you want to tell me or not,” I asked with a clueless face.

“What did you say last night,” Faith finally uttered.

I pondered on my next answer. Should I just act blur or tell her my concern as well? I should not drag.

“I said I want to…argh hmph with you for the rest of my life.” I said, deciding to leave out on the word fuck or sex.

“And you are making excuses to avoid me. If you regret saying that just tell me. I don’t need this you know?”

I paused a while and said: “I’m sorry. I had a great time with you last night, really. But…I’ve never thought of doing anything that will hurt Kate or you. Last night I blurted that out because…I was still quite aroused by the whole session,” I said, feeling rather lousy and sad because I know the friendship between us will never be the same again, I continued, “Faith, you are an incredible woman. You are pretty. You are smart. You are fun to be with. We all liked to hang out with you and share the things in our lives with you. However, sharing love…would be unfair to you and Kate. I’m really sorry that I have led you on. I’m sorry. It’s a stupid mistake…I’m stupid.”

She seemed to calm down a little but silent once again filled the car. I had made my speech. I gave her time to digest what I had just said. I just sat there and wait. Humming the song from the speakers in my mind, waiting.

“Send me back home.”

“…ok,” I replied, thinking there goes our friendship. Perhaps she needed more time.

I drove out of the carpark and went straight to her house. I dropped her at the lift lobby.

“Wait here.” Faith said.

Before I could say anything, she closed the car door. I was wondering, “Oh ok…she is still coming. That’s good, isn’t it?”

Or perhaps she did not want Kate to suspect. If she suddenly decided not to come, that will be weird.

She did not take long to come down. She got on the car and said: “Take me to the 24 hours clinic at the central. The pills have expired.”

“Huh? What pills?” I asked stupidly.

Faith’s deathly stare made me suddenly realised what was she talking about. I knew I stepped on a landmine; I kept my mouth shut. The first 2 clinics we visited did not have the pills, so was the third one. I started to get a little worried. I made an excuse to the toilet and quickly call a friend to ask.

“Ooi quick…where to get anti pregnancy pills?” I asked frantically, did not even say hello.

“Wa seh, who did you up this time? Faith ar? Hahahahaha,” Andy laughed, who did not know he actually hit the jackpot.

“Quick la. Talk so much.”

“I’ll text you the address. I just got it from them last week. Hopefully still got stock. Ooi, who huh?”

“Ok bye. Text me now.”

Soon my phone sounded and I inserted the address into my GPS and flew. During the journey, Faith remained quiet. I could not take it. I wanted to make sure she was ok and we will still be friends.

“Hey, can you talk to me? I’m very worried that you will not talk to me ever again lei. Ooi,” I said while poking her forearm.

“I’m ok. Don’t worry. I’m your son’s godmother. How could I not talk to you ever again?” She replied and paused, “I’m just a little upset with myself.”

“Why lei? I’m the one who made you angry what.”

“I was the one who suggested to Kate to go for the threesome last night.”

“Oh, again? Hehehe,” I joked, trying to ease the tension and Faith gave me her deathly stares again.

“Do you know what Kate told me last night in the baby room? She told me she is suspecting that you are having someone outside or no longer attracted to her. She said you have not touched her for a very long time and the last time you guys did, you could not.” Faith said.

“What?? Why would she think of that? I worked so hard and never go out with friends till late. Why is she suspecting me?”

“Hey come on la. It’s normal for woman to suspect ok. If someone loves to do it with you in the past and one day stopped touching you. How would you react?” Faith retaliated.

“Then were you suspecting me as well,” I asked after pausing a while.

“No.” Faith replied without hesitating and added: “I don’t believe you would do that.”

“Thank you but what makes you so sure?”

“Knowing you lo. And further more, I’m not one of person in the situation that’s why I can see things clearer. Don’t blame Kate. From a woman’s angle, its only normal to react like that, ok?”

“You remembered last night when you joked about I having someone outside? Well, its not that I’m keeping someone outside. Its about me having some trouble concentrating doing it with Kate,” I said and explained to her my problem. She had no idea that I had such problem. She was listening to my explanations and truly understood. I continued,

“You know, I am really glad that you suggested the threesome last night. I really longed doing it with Kate…and you,” I said, looking at her with a smile. “I understand you are upset with yourself because you allowed yourself to clinch onto me emotionally while assuring Kate that I am not having an affair. Am I right?”

Faith nodded in silence.

“Don’t need to feel guilty. It was my fault to lead you on with my words. I’m sorry ok?” I said.

“But why do you need to suggest a threesome to prove I’m not having an affair? There’s no need to do that what.”

Faith had a long pause before continuing, “Kate said she is hoping to reignite the passion between the 2 of you. But with the thought of you having someone outside and u are not attracted to her anymore really set her off. So I suggested I’ll accompany her. To give support lo. At the same time…I needed it as well,” Faith said, but I could not hear her last part of the sentence she was going into ant’s volume.

“What? To give support and then?”

“Nothing…nevermind.”

“Finish your sentence la. Don’t stop half way lei.”

“I said its ok!”

“Tsk…say la,” I begged.

“Aiyah…I said I needed it too la.”

“Oorrr…horny la, hahaha,” I joked.

Faith was beating me for making fun of her and that bubbly self was back. I was relieved to see that again. With this loyal friend around, and if anything were to happen to me, I know Kate will be well taken care of and never be alone. I held her hand while driving.

“Thank you.” I said and gave that sweet hand a squeeze and a kiss. “By the way, I meant it when I say you can stay with us for good if you want,” giving her a big smile on my face.

She held on to my hand in hers and held on tightly.
Old 15-07-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So that day, after the talk in the car and the happy ending, we finally got the pill we were looking for and went back to my place. I blamed it on an accident causing a jam at the famous bottleneck road near Faith’s house when Kate questioned us for taking so long.

I brought Kate into the room and talked to her regarding her concern. I assured her that I am not seeing anyone behind her back. I also told her my problem in concentrating while Faith was with the baby. It went well. We hugged and exchanged vows again. Kate went on to thank Faith as well. They hugged. They cried. What an emotional night!

Faith and Kate slept in the baby room with the little one. I was left alone in the room again.

I was sleeping comfortably on my bed but was awakened by some noises similar to small marbles banging into each other. I opened my eyes and looked around. The only source of light was from the lightings on Kate’s dressing table. I saw a figure sitting in front it and brushing its hair. A little scary though.

I continued to look at it very carefully and realised it was Faith sitting there doing her make up in her one-piece short sleeves nightdress (those you can easily buy in pasar malam). I positioned myself to get a better look. Faith turned around after hearing the shuffling sound of my comforter was making when I moved. Due to the limited lighting, she could not see me very clearly.

She walked up to my bed and bend down to see if I was awake. I remained very still and had my eyes closed. Believing I was still asleep, she walked up to a garment bag hanging by the closet’s handle and took out the dress she wanted to wear that day. Checked in my direction again, turned around and slipped out of her nightdress. That was the first time I saw her in her lingerie. Matching black bra and a lacy G-string. Her butt looked so sexy with those laces design overlapping slightly over the cleavage of the butt. As she slipped her working dress up, she moved her butt side to side, wriggling in. Super sexy. What have I done to be so lucky to see this sight early in the morning?

She was wearing a white body hugging dress, above knee length and zip from waist to the neck at the back. It was nice to see her dressing herself up. I had a hard-on under the covers.

While she was trying to zip herself up, I spooked her: “Need help?”

She jumped and turned around, scolding: “Wa idiot! Can give warning or not? Gave me a fright you know!”

“Haa, need help with the zip?”

She walked over and sat down on the bed back facing me. Her back and her sexy butt formed a pear shape with the top of her Gs exposed. I slowly zipped her up real nice. Gave her neck a gentle stroke at the end of the zip.

She turned her head and said: “Having morning erection is it?”

“I saw you changing into your sexy dress back facing me with your black bra and Gs. How not to have morning erection?”

She tried to conceal her smile while looking down at my groin area, trying to find that bulge on the comforter. She then reached out trying to hit it like playing the Whack-a-Mole game but I stopped her.

“No…no,” I said in a teasing tone shaking my index finger at her.

“Don’t play with you already, I’m late already.”

“Since I’m up already, I’ll go office early and drop you on the way.”

“Wa! Thank you,” she said bending down and gave me a kiss on my cheek. It felt good.

Kate was still sleeping with the little one. I left a note and left the house with Faith. It was still very early when we reached Faith’s office. So I suggested a breakfast stop before starting the day. Her office building has a nice little café at the ground floor. We decided to have it there. We were chatting, sipping on our coffee when a guy walked over.

“Good morning Faith,” the man greeted.

“Oh hi Ryan, good morning.”

“Fancy to see you here so early in the morning. Sigh, I’m having a mega Monday blue now. You ready for the presentation later?”

“Ya, all done,” Faith replied and added, “Let me introduce, this is my boyfriend, Patrick.”

Trying to hide that shock on my face, I stood up and shook my hand with Ryan’s. He looked a bit stunned and disappointed. He then bid his good-bye and went off after we exchanged name cards. Poor thing.

“Boyfriend huh…” I said, stirring my coffee leaning back on the couch.

“Ya, he has been pestering me to go out with him. Hope this will stop him.”

“Ok, that’s $100 by the way…for using me. Sigh…felt so used,” I said while looking away.

“Wei, I let you see my Gs this morning already hor.” Faith replied without controlling her volume. The guy behind Faith heard her and turned around looking at us with his eyes wide opened.

“So loud! That guy heard you. Come on let’s go let’s go.” I said, standing up and held her hand while walking out, giving way to other patrons.

“Ehh…why are you holding my hand?” She asked when we were outside.

“Just in case Ryan is still around mah. I’m your boyfriend remember?”

Walked Faith to the lift lobby and indeed that Ryan guy was there, chatting with someone else.

“See, your boyfriend Ryan is there,” I said while walking and holding her hand to the lift. I stopped and whispered in her ear, “Since you let me see your Gs this morning, I’ll go to that extra mile for you today.”

“Huh,” Faith questioned.

Without any warning, I pulled her to me by her waist and gave her a kiss on the lips and held it there; pressing her back with my hand. Staring into her eyes and gave her a wink. Before I moved away, I whispered again, “Now we are even.” She looked stunned and I walked off.

I knew Ryan was looking but continued with his conversation with his friend. While walking out, gave him a mild smile and nodded my head.

I guessed the morning scene made me wanting Faith again. Sigh…men.
Old 15-07-2017, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Dannyip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support!
Old 16-07-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster

That Monday was the same as any other Mondays. Sitting in the office checking the invoices coming in and out, checking emails and meeting my regular clients in the afternoon. Kate rarely comes in now because of our boy. We decided she would stay with the boy, coming in once in a while to have a look. However, she has not come in for nearly a year.

Later that afternoon, I was having lunch with a client near my office when my phone buzzed. It was Faith.

“U made mi very bz tdy! My colleagues been asking mi who u r!”

“Lol…mass email em will save u lotz of time”

“Hahahaha…xiao ar! Then my hoe dept wil noe!”

“Then take ur time to explain to em lor” I replied with a smile on my face.

“Who’s that? Girlfriend ar,” my client asked.

“Haa, maybe,” I replied with a smile.

Some how, that message left a sweet taste in me. Had been like dinosaur age since I felt that. That perky ass in that sexy lacy black G-strings came fading in. My didi had a twitch. It had a twitch despite there was an old man in front of me, telling me his experience doing business in China. To me, he was just mouthing his words, which I did not take in a single bit. My mind was able to block out the noise in the coffee shop and the world seemed muted. Interesting. The power of the mind.

I had an urge to see her. I wanted to see her. I wanted her.

I excused myself to the toilet and at the back of the coffee shop I called Kate.

“Hi mama, tonight no soccer liao. What time is the viewing with Faith?”

“Ya about that. I wanted to call you. Anyway, I am now at my parents’. They missed Keane and wanted to see him so I brought him here. And about tonight, you arrange with Faith bah. Come fetch me when you guys are done,” Kate said, with me smiling and punching in the air behind the phone.

“Oh alright, I’ll call her then. I’ll come pick you up at 9. Most probably will be done by then. Bye.”

I went back to the old man who was still talking about his China expedition. Luckily shortly after rejoining him, someone called him and he had to go.

“Wa lau eh, everytime like that. Last minute cock up.” My client whined while gathering his wallet, lighter and cigarette pack on the table.

“Oh…so you got to go,” I said and stood up feeling rather relieved.

“Ya la, I’ll call you tomorrow to settle the documents. I’ll get my son to meet you. All the best young man.”

“Thank you Mr Ng. See you again. Bye.”

I had nothing to do for the rest of the day. I sat back down, ordered a tea with less milk and a pack of cigarette. That previous pack had gone stale. I started to plan my short evening with Faith. Should I bring her somewhere with nice ambience for dinner and perhaps with a bar? However, Kate might find out we had been drinking. I could not decide. I messaged her.

“Yo babe, Kate’s not joining us 2nite 4 ur viewing. I’ll go wif u. Wat time is it?”

“Cancelled alrdy. Owner not free 2day lei. Postponed 2 tmr. Wru nw?” Faith replied.

Thinking it would be a longer night, I replied, “Oo…Kate at her parent’s plc. U wan makan? Im near my opick.”

“I need 2 go hm get somethings. R u free nw? “

“I gt nothing le. Kk…15 min rch ur office.”

“Ok…see ya *muack*”

She included a blow-kiss whatsapp emotions at the end of the message. I ditched that hot tea, grabbed my cigarette and went off.

I reached her office but she was not down yet. I messaged her again.

“Rched.”

“Wa so fast! Ok ok…3 mins.”

I do not know why, but I was so nervous, anxious and excited while waiting for her that I whipped out a cigarette again for the third time that day. Went over the limit I set for myself. Stood by the bin within the yellow box and puffed my nervousness away.

Just then a group of 5 walked towards my direction, 3 guys and 2 ladies. One of the guys was Ryan.

“Hey hi Patrick. Waiting for Faith?” Ryan greeted me and asked.

“Hi, ya waiting for her.” I replied, smiling and nodded to the others.

“I saw her packing, should be down any minute.”

“Ok, thanks. Sorry, I can’t remember your name.” I replied and lied while Faith walking towards us behind him.

“Haa, Ryan la.”

“Ah ya, sorry. Busy day.” I said and offered my hand out to Faith who had reached us. Placed my hand behind her waist and leaned forward. Faith who caught my hint, followed my lead, leaned forward too and received a kiss from me on her cheek.

“Hi darling,” I greeted my “girlfriend”. “Bye Ryan, see you guys around.” I said to all.

I walked Faith to my car and holding hands. I said to her, “Now you really owe me a hundred bucks.”

She turned and looked at me, giving me a big fake smile and said while trying not to move her lips too much, “heh heh heh, in your dream ar.”

I opened the door for her and drove off. Off to her place, just the two of us.
Old 16-07-2017, 09:59 AM
Samster

It was 4:24pm when I met up with Faith. I still had approximately 4.5 hours to be with Faith alone. While driving, I was trying to think where to go while Faith going non-stop about her work, bitching about her colleagues and her presentation earlier.

“…you know what she did after that? That bitch, she…”

“What are you getting from your house?” I interrupted Faith, trying to calculate the time.

“Oh, just some clothing. Looks like I’m staying till Wednesday at your place. Why?”

“Nothing. Just thinking where to eat before fetching Kate at her parents’. Any suggestions?”

“Aiyah, we buy up to my place and have it there lo. Save time.” Faith said and went on, “That bitch, she went to….”

Kind of disappointed on my end after hearing that suggestion. I thought she did not treasure the time we get to be alone. I agreed to it reluctantly and let her finish her bitching. We managed to packet some simple food up to her place.

“Wa, I’m done. Full liao. Wei, you finish my portion hor, don’t waste. I’ll go bathe now.”

“…orr ok.” I replied still feeling imbalanced.

I finished up the remaining food and cleared the table. Washed my hands and sat down at the couch to watch some shows. Nothing interesting was on and I began to roam around her house. I entered her study room. There were papers piling up on files and the files on more papers. I started to help her tidy up her desk. As I was straightening up the papers and files, a folder stood out and caught my attention among the rest. It was an option to purchase contract for an apartment. I read through and it has the same address as my house. Faith has decided on an apartment in my vicinity.

“Eh…then why did she say she has viewing today?” I thought still holding up the papers reading through one more time to confirm. Perhaps she wanted to show us one last time before signing? I checked again, it was already signed and dated 4 days ago.

I did not want to impose in her decision so I left the papers and files in however they were found and went out. As I was making my way to the kitchen to get a drink, Kate called out to me from her room.

“Hey, can you come in for a while? Help me with this thing here.” Faith called out to me.

I knocked on the door and entered the room. Faith had her bathrobe on and was drying her hair with a towel, bending down forward at the door of the bathroom. Although I could not see it very clearly, but the opening of the bathrobe at the top was giving me a lot of imaginations. The fragrance from her shower foam filled the room, pleasing my sense of smell with the bathroom door opened. Water dripping could be heard from the showerhead slotted in its holder and the light in the bathroom was flickering. Her white hugging dress was in the laundry basket in the corner and I am quite sure so was the lacy G-strings that had been hunting me the whole day.

“Your bathroom light ar?” I asked after surveying the room and enjoying my sight on her.

“Ya, I have a new one in the storeroom. Can help?” Faith asked while drying her hair with the towel still.

“Ok.” I said and went out to get the new bulb.

“Alright done!” I reported after 2 or 3 minutes of work, trying out the new bulb by switching on and off the light.

Faith was sitting at her dressing table and drying her hair with her hairdryer. With that noisy machine working beside her ears she said, or rather, almost shouting, “What?”

“I said I’m done la,” I replied, walking up behind her looking at her into the mirror and continued, “You need help?”

“You know how or not? Don’t spoil my hair hor.”

“I used to do it for Kate at home lei.”

I took over the dryer, pulled her back and rested her head on the back of the chair. Straightened her hair over the chair. Using my fingers to stroke through them gently, to untangle the tangled and started the blow dry. Initially, Faith was worried, monitoring the action through the mirror. Then she gained some confidence in me and closed her eyes to rest.

I joked by creating a conversation with her like how normally a hairdresser would to his customer. I know it was lame but still managed to make her smile and laugh at times especially when I mimicked the accent of a Malaysian, speaking mandarin.

I stopped the jokes and she was resting there on the chair. She looked so beautiful in the reflection, closing her eyes and with her hair still damp. The cool lightings in her room really made her skin looked even fairer. That obvious collarbone showing in between the opening of the bathrobe made her looked even sexier. The neckline gradually smoothened out downwards and into the darkness under the bathrobe after merging with the contour of her cleavage.

I put down the dryer and she opened her eyes and lifted her head slightly.

“Shhhh…,” I hushed, with my index finger over my lips while I pushed her head back gently to the resting position and I whispered in her ears, “I’m giving you a head massage. Close your eyes and rest.”

She rested her head back on the chair, interlocked her fingers and placed them on her lap. I gave her inner corner of her eyes a gentle rub with my fingers, slowly moved up to her forehead, giving it some gentle pressing.

“How’s the pressure?”

“Good,” Faith replied with a soft voice.

I continued with the strength and moved on to the top part of her head and then down to the side above the ears. After spending some time at the head, I moved down to her shoulders and slowly made my way to her neck. She was enjoying all these while.

I slipped down to her shoulders again but this time, my hands were under the bathrobe. The rubbing action from my hands had disturbed the position of bathrobe and the opening was made bigger and bigger until the left side of the bathrobe fell over her shoulder showing that smooth and shiny shoulder under the cool lights. I was looking down all these while. She did not pull it back up.

The bathrobe dropped further and passed the pit and her left nipple was almost in the open but from my angle, I could see it clearly. It was rubbing with the movement of her breathing against the bathrobe. Faith showed a slight smile on her face and my cock was pushing my jeans crying out for freedom.
Old 16-07-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

I pushed down the bathrobe on her right and said, “Opps.”

Her eyes remained closed and gave me a smirk. I stretched my fingers further down and massaged the upper part of her chest. Her breathing started to quicken. I bended down and gave her neck a big kiss and followed by a lick.

I said, “You smell really nice,” and continued to kiss her neck with me biting it slightly.

She pressed my head against her neck with her hand behind it, brushing through my hair and started to tilt her head more to her left.

“How was the massage? You like it? You want more?” I asked her.

“Yes, I want more.” She replied while opening her eyes, looking at me.

“Ok, but I would like to bathe first. Can you to wait?” I asked sensually, looking straight into her eyes.

Faith nodded. I slipped out of my clothes while Faith watching the strip show.

The moment I closed the door behind me, I went into flash mode and washed the more important parts, my face and gargle my mouth with the mouthwash. It took me only 3-4 minutes. I was worried she might change her mind. As I was drying myself, Faith off the lights outside, I could see through the underside of the door.

“Ho seh liao, its fun time!” I thought to myself. Double up on my drying and entered the room. Faith was standing by the bed facing me. Her bathrobe was proper. She just stood there and looked at me. With the help of the 2 table lamps by her bed, she slowly untied the waist belt and her bathrobe parted in the middle. She was not wearing any bra but…she was wearing a red lacy panty. Its side was high up by the hipbones creating a V shape.

She slowly dropped bathrobe off her shoulders and onto the ground, she said, “You like to see me in my G-string right?”

“No…I love it,” I replied, staring straight at her groin.

She was looking at my raw cock growing harder and bigger like watching a motion-stop video.

She continued with a smile, “I knew you were awake and watching me this morning. I let you watch me change on purpose.”

Upon hearing this, I went up to her in big steps, hugging her and kissing her all over. Our tongues met in passionate deadlock and passing our saliva to each other, making it as wet as possible. Our lips were out of shape during the french style kiss. Tasting and licking the inside of our mouth; feeling up the teeth and gums. Oh god, I wanted to eat her up. I want her inside me. I want her to be part of me!

In her house, we need not to silent our pleasure. Both of us let it all out. She was moaning in hunger. I attack her neck, bend my knees slightly, cupped her butt cheeks and caressed them while still standing. Calling out her name.

“Ahh…Faith, I want you,” I moaned.

Slotted my hand in between her legs and felt them right up to her pussy and gave it a hard rub with her Gs still on. I turned her around and guide her into her doggy on her bed.

I knelt down behind her on the floor admiring that divine piece of ass with that sexy lacy G-string, stroking her thigh with the back-side on my fingers. I started to draw circles at her pussy and used my nails to stroke it along the crevice, deliberately spending more time on the clitoris area. She let out a huge whine.

I pushed her down, requested to arch her ass and spread her legs slightly, Downward Dog style as they called it. I went for the pussy straight. Giving it my sensual rub with my tongue in circles. Licking the side of the groin at times. I flicked under the Gs and licked her vagina which caused her to have a couple of quick inhales and followed by moans. Her pussy was already super wet and my favorite drink was on free-flow. I continued my licking on the Gs and finally parting it to the side and inserted my tongue fully into it.

“Oh my god, I love this…ahhhh…don’t stop please…” she moaned and whined.

The Gs started to become an obstacle for my access to her love hole, I removed them and threw them one side on the bed. I sped up and gave it a thorough suck, burying my face into her wet underside. I stuck my tongue so deeply and wriggling in it that the wet sucky noise could be heard again.

“YES…YES…THAT’S’ IT!! DON’T STOP!” She shouted, “DON’T STOP!”

She came and there was a little squirting. I slurped up the juice that was flowing out and continued to bury my face into her super wet femininity. I tried to breathe in and some of the wetness was sucked in into my nose. Her hands grabbed the bed sheets so tightly that the corners came off and her butt cheeks vibrated with the shivers created by the orgasm.

I finally can breathe again. My face was so wet that there was a drop on my nose threatening to drip off.

Still kneeling, I turned her over and pulled her down the bed. She was kneeling too, facing me.

“You see my face, so wet.”

“Eeeee….hahaha”

“Wa…eeeeee ar. These are your juices you know!”

That drop on my nose was shaking left to right making it very itchy. I lifted up my hand and wanted to wipe it away when Faith stopped me. She leaned in placing both her hands on my cheeks and licked her juices up with her tongue, sucking on my face as well. We were kissing again.

I was so aroused by her action, I said, “Faith, can I fuck you now…please?”

“You don’t want me to help you first?”

“You can help me when I’m cumming,” I said with a cheeky face, trying my luck.

“Fuck me then, fuck me raw now” Faith pleaded with her come-fuck-me face while crawling up the bed.

We climbed up to bed and lay her down on her back. I lifted her legs up, spread them and pushed them upwards; lifting up her hip at the same time. I had her dripping wet pussy fully exposed. I rubbed my dick on it before inserting slowly. I love the warmth in her pussy. I retracted back my erected penis out again and went in slowly once again. She loved it so much and was begging for more.

“Ahhh…huhhh…give it to me please,” Faith begged.

“Yea? You want it? Beg for it.”

“Please, uhhhh…huhhh…please…”

“Suck my tongue then I’ll give it to you,” I demanded, stick out my tongue and lowering my head.

Faith sucked frantically tilting her head side to side. I went in without any warning and officially started my pumping. She went crazy. With every pump I made, my dick went stiffer and stiffer. I kept pumping non-stop. I found the lacy G-string lying beside her on the bed. I picked it up and sniffing at the pussy area. It was damp. I wiped it all over my face while still pumping Faith below. I was damn high. I could not have enough. I retract my dick and dipped the Gs into her vagina, dug out a lump of slime and I put it in my mouth, sucking on the pussy juice with the rest of the Gs hanging out. I continued with my pumping.

I pulled her up sitting on me. I hugged her around the waist and pile driver her in and out my stick. That feeling was great. Especially when my raw dick entered her hole spreading the lips of her wet vagina. I shared the Gs with her. She sucked on it too. I could not take it any more. I was about to cum. The load was going to be a huge one I know.

I stood up on the floor, pulled her down with me and had her sitting at the edge of the bed. I lifted her legs up again and insert my dick in again. The feeling intensified with every thrust I made.

“I’m cumming Faith, arhhh….I’m cumming soon! Where do you want me to shoot? Oh fuck…” I cried after throwing the Gs on the floor.

“In my mouth…shoot in my mouth…huhhhhh.”

I pulled her down to the floor and gave my cock a few hard strokes.

“Cumming….ahhhhhh….cumming!!” I screamed.

Faith knelt up, placed her hands on my buttocks and stuck my dick into her mouth and I blasted my load into her mouth. She sucked the hell out of it and went crazy again. Moaning in pleasure and fulfillment. She began to slow down as the interval of my finishing thrusts got longer.

She held my dick in her hands and continued with the sucking. Not letting any of my semen go into waste. She opened her eyes with my cock still in her mouth and giggled. She wrapped her lips around my cock and slid my cock out of her mouth; took extra caution when reaching the tip. She opened her mouth and showed me my own dairy product rolling her tongue in her mouth. She closed her mouth and swallowed my load, licking her lips after that. Came up to my dick and gave it a few sucks again. Spending some quality time with my dying cock in her mouth.

“How’s the taste?” I asked, noticing there was a drop of semen on her lower lip that she missed licking up.

“Hehehe, yummy. Especially from you.”

“Yummy? There’s a drop here,” I said to her pointing at my own lip.

“No…let me,” I stopped her when she wanted to wipe it off with her hand.

I got down and lick my own semen with my tongue, mixed it with my saliva and transferred the cocktail in my mouth to hers. She licked it cleanly and swallowed it again.

Oh god, I love doing it with her. I went down and gave her a big hug and a huge kiss. I did not care if I have my sperm in my mouth, I just did not care.
Old 16-07-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

The sexual desire I had the whole day was finally satisfied by the same person who triggered it. There is a Chinese saying, 解铃还须系铃人, which means to let the mischief-maker undo the mischief. Indeed.

I sat down at the edge of the bed, resting my elbows on my knees; looking down at the floor. Faith followed my movement, turned and rested her head on her arms crossed on the bed. Guilt had come knocking on my door. I believed Faith was having it as well.

Why is it that men always have that sense of guilt only after doing it? We never feel it during the process. Satisfying ourselves is the only thing we can think of. I hated myself. I did not know what to do.

“What should we do now?” I thought to myself.

Faith did not move. She was very still. Facing away from me. I lay back on the bed staring at the dark ceiling. My heart had a twitch then it started to ache. A feeling I could not describe. An image of Kate playing with our baby back at her own home started to fade in. The thought of her taking care of the baby at home and me having sex with her best friend was making me feeling terrible. I closed my eyes real tight and put my arms on it, trying not to think of it.

The room that was previously filled with the sounds of two persons making love now was in an opposite state. It was in total silent. I could only hear the ringing sound in my ears getting louder and louder. It was not good, especially for us back then. Total silent for too long will make someone think a lot more or worst, hallucinate. I got to get out of the room. I got to get Faith out too.

I sat up and squatted beside her. I shifted myself to look at her. She was just staring in the air. She looked up at me and smiled.

“Don’t worry now ok? Everything will be fine. Just don’t think. Go and take a bath. Come,” I said to her and helped her up.

Faith wanted to speak but I stopped her. I know whatever she was going to say would not help in the situation. I said, “Shhhh…don’t say anything. Leave this here first. Go and have a warm bath.”

I led her to her bathroom and closed the door. I stood at the door for a while and thoughts started to flow in. I had to stop allowing myself to be filled with those thoughts; I took my pack, wrapped myself with the towel and went out for a smoke.

Standing by the kitchen window, looking down. Children’s laughter could be heard. Ball rolling out from the void deck and children chasing after them and ran back in again while cars turning from the main road and into the service road one after another. Older children could be seen in their school uniform walking back home with their bulky bag on their back. People were walking back home alone, in pairs or more while birds flying from one tree to another in super fast speed.

If only I could control myself earlier, things would not have escalated to what it was then. No one was to be blamed but myself. I was the one who allowed it to happen. I dragged my cigarette, extinguished it and lit up again unknowingly. Kate was the innocent one. She should not be hurt. We cannot let her know what happened. If she does, there goes my marriage. She will leave me with Keane. Faith would be hurt and branded as a home-breaker. I will be left alone and my parents would be disappointed as well. The house, our business, the boy and…I dared not think on.

No. Kate must not know.

I must talk to Faith. She must not come to my house that night. I was afraid her guilt might let Kate suspect her. I grabbed my phone and called Kate.

“Hi mama, how are you and baby?”

“Hello papa, baby is sleeping. Where are you now? With Faith?”

“No lei, Faith messaged me just now saying her viewing postponed. Then I never ask liao,” I lied and continued, “I called you to ask if you had your dinner. If not I come over we go have dinner with your parents.”

“Oh, eat already la. Never call earlier. My mom cooked but not much. Ah May is flying back today. My dad was suggesting fetching her from the airport to surprise her. She hasn’t seen Keane for a very long time.”

Ah May, Kate’s little sister working as an air stewardess. She was coming back from a 2 weeks flight to Europe. She is very close to Kate but ever since she started this job, they have lesser time together.

“Huh…all the way to the airport? Ok lo. Then what time you want me to fetch you?”

“I don’t know lei. Maybe when I’m leaving the airport I’ll message you? She touched down around 8:45pm plus minus. I would say about 10pm bah. Ok?”

“Then Faith how huh? Is she still coming over or not? If she is, I have to wait for her at home ar? I’m thinking of going la teh with Andy.”

“Oh ya huh, you arrange with her ok? I think baby waking up already.”

“Ok lo, bye.” I said and mouthed, “sorry,” behind the phone.

Good to know I had more time on my side to tell Faith not to come. I went into the room and caught Faith in her lingerie again. She was back facing the door, hooking up a black bra and was wearing a bright pink hipster panty. The bottom-lining of the hipster panty wrapped around the 2 butt cheeks perfectly, running down from her lower hips on both sides and met in between her butt crack, creating a shallow letter M.

“Wa biang eh, again! Focus now, focus!” I thought to myself before I said, “sorry, I thought you are still bathing.”

“Its ok la.” Faith turned and answered in a smile and went back to her things.

“Since your viewing has postponed, are you still coming to my house?” I asked, staring at her butt, looking at it vibrating with every movement Faith had made.

“Ya, have to. My things are still there. Why? Don’t want me to go ar?”

I paused for a while. I did not speak. I do not know how to start.

Faith turned around and walked towards me, she asked, “You ok?”

“I’m just afraid you might have trouble facing Kate later and she might suspect something.” I finally said, thinking since we are in this together, no point hiding.

“I’m fine. Don’t worry. I know what to do.” Faith said, walking back to her spot again.

I still felt a little uneasy with the thought that my affair was coming home with me and face my wife as if nothing had happened. However, I do not know how to stop Faith from coming. I could not possibly tell her in the face that I did not want her to come my place and possibly, wreck my marriage. I was at my wit’s end. I would just have to count the steps as I go. I went for my shower.

I turned on the tap and let the water jet onto my head, closing my eyes and thought things through. I could not think of any solutions and my mind started to stray.

Would Faith suddenly come clean with everything to Kate due to her guilt for hiding the fact that she had been holding a torch for her husband and we had been doing it, raw? Or would Faith suddenly come sit beside me on the sofa in my living room and started caressing me at my groin, kissing me all over; while Kate was looking in shock, she tell her that we had been cheating on her? Kate then left the house with baby and she officially became the lady owner of my house.

I opened my eyes and shook the idea away. I became really worried. After drying myself in haste, I went out, wanted to talk to Faith again. She was texting to someone in the phone and was smiling. She seemed relax. Not worried about the situation at all. “Of course,” I thought, “she has nothing to lose!”

I calmed myself down and asked, “What’s so happy about? Who’s that?”

“Its Serene! She is coming back this Saturday! Kate and the rest would be very happy to hear that.”

Serene is one of them in their group who is married to a Taiwanese. All of them were very close until she had to move to Taipei with the husband. Back then in school, they were known as the 6 princesses. Now, there are only 4 left with Serene married off to overseas and another passed away 5 years ago due to breast cancer. It was a sad day for everyone but we all know she is at a better place now.

“Oh really? With the husband?” I asked Faith.

“Ya, they are coming back to visit Serene’s parents.”

“That’s good news.” I said, thinking Faith and Kate will be very happy. Faith will worry less of today and perhaps lessen the chance of being seen through.

Anyway, I was still very worried.
Old 16-07-2017, 10:19 AM
Samster

It was 6:24pm. It was still way too early to fetch Kate.

“It’s still early lei. What to do now?” I asked Faith who was sitting on the bed in her lingerie still texting.

“Come lie down here,” she said, patting on her thigh, positioning herself to give me more space and added, “I have a secret to tell you.”

Raising my eyebrow, I walked towards her and sat down beside her, I asked, “What is it?”

“I said lie down,” she whined.

“I’m fine here la. What is it?” I replied, feeling rather odd to rest my head on her thigh. I did not want to be too close to her with the guilt all over me.

“I’m not gonna say if you are not going to lie down,” she said and continued with her texting.

“Ok ok,” I surrendered, lying down on the bed, resting my head on her thigh as she put away her phone.

Looking at her and she looking down at me, her chest looked rather nice from that angle. “Focus Patrick, FOCUS!” I thought to myself. Believing if I let my mind to go astray again, I would be guilty again and this time on the double.

“Alright, what is it? Can say already or not?” I asked.

“Ok,” placing her hand on my forehead, stroking it and the other on my chest, “you see, you don’t have to be so worried. You felt that you betrayed your wife right? But I can tell you don’t be.”

“How not to be?? We are doing things behind her back, Faith. She is my wife and your good friend,” I said and became a little agitated after hearing her so-called secret, I sat up.

“Aiyoh, I say lie down!” She said, pointing at her lap and added, “let me finish la.”

I lay back on her thigh again, panting a little after the little agitation.

“No need to worry, why? Because on Saturday in the baby room, we talked about something else too.” Faith said and paused.

“…what is it?” I asked, looking even more curious.

“Ermmm…how to put it,” Faith continued, feeling her lips with her finger and said, “I did ask her permission to have sex with you that day…no, no, no wrong. OK, let me rephrase. She agreed that I can have sex with you after her that night.”

My brain felt like a 0.1GHZ computer processing that few sentence that had just came out of Faith’s mouth, processing very slowly but in the end still could not understand. I was frowning, my mouth was opened, my eyes were looking straight into hers and I just could not find words to speak out. I was speechless.

“Ok ok. I’ll explain again. That night after we agreed on threesome, Kate asked me if I ever felt lonely. Well, I told her of course, I’m a woman with needs. Then she asked how do I ease myself. This I’ll tell you some other day or perhaps show you, hehehe. The most important thing is that I did ask if she minds sharing her husband with me. No string attached. Well, she did pause a little but in the end she say if just for lust she is fine.” Faith said with a huge smile on her face.

Upon hearing this, I sat up and still having the speechless face.

“What??” I finally asked in my high pitch voice like a dolphin and added, “so you mean, my wife knows we are having sex now??”

“No la, she doesn’t know.”

“That doesn’t mean anything what, Faith. Most probably she was agreeing to a threesome but not like now. We are doing it behind her lei. She doesn’t know. We are cheating on her!”

“Well, if I ask she will definitely agree. She is my good friend. We are just doing it just for the lust. I’m fine with it.”

“If you are doing it just for lust, then why did you nod your head in the car when I say you felt sad because you are emotional clinched to me??” I asked frantically. I could not believe my wife actually does not mind sharing her husband with her good friend.

“I am a little emotionally clinched to you but that doesn’t mean love what. Love is something bigger. But I can’t guarantee it will not develop to love la. Hahaha.” Faith said and continued, “sorry la, you know me for like how long? 15 years? You should know me. I’m a happy go lucky kinda person.”

I do not deny that Faith’s secret did ease my worries a little. However, I still could not believe my wife actually agreed to share her husband with her good friend. This is a little too much to take. Who would do such a thing?

“Are you making this up to make me feel better? Because if you are, you better tell me now hor.” I said to her and gave her a suspecting look, and added, “By the way, it has been 18 years, not 15.”

“Aiyah, whatever la but I swear it happened lo. The only problem is I do not know how serious was she. But I can tell you, she loves me and I love her. We are willing to do anything for each other. That’s how strong our bonds are. I wanted to tell you just now but you wouldn’t let me.” Faith said before adding, “ok la, tell you another secret. Remember the first time we did it in your old house? Actually…”

“No la no la, don’t tell me another secret la. I don’t even know if I can believe your secret. How can someone have so many secrets in 1 day?” I said and stood up looking for my jeans and shirt.

“Even if you don’t want to listen, I’ll still say.” I started to wear my jeans and Faith continued, “Actually I did ask Kate before coming to your house. She agreed then we plot the 3 legs majong, hahaha.”

“What?? Why…why do you need to do that??” I raised my voice a little. I think my mind was going to burst with all the secrets and started to get exhausted, mentally.

“Fun mah, hahaha. And then Kate was too embarrassed to ask you alone and she wanted me to ask. So I suggested the plot lo, hahaha.” Faith said and laughing away.

My jeans were half way up my legs and I just stood there, stroking my forehead with my hands and down my cheeks, dragging it downwards. I was going crazy. It was not a bad thing but the thought of being manipulated by these 2 chicks made me feel like a stupid idoit.

“Who else knows about this? Serene? Donna?” I asked suddenly with the thought popped into my head.

“Hahahaha…nobody la!” Faith replied.

I know she was hiding something. Perhaps even Irene knew about it before she passed on. Till today she still insisted nobody else knows. It is not a bad thing to know my wife actually doesn’t mind sharing her husband with other woman, especially someone of Faith’s category. I was rather pleased with the news but the manipulations were making me feel very small. However, the genuineness of the news was still doubtful. So I decided give it a test and Faith agreed.

I gave Kate a message using Faith’s phone.
Old 16-07-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

汁汗だくだく唾液涎ダラダラ国民的アイドルの本気汁全漏らし性交 三上悠亜 (ブルーレイディスク)

監督: 宇佐美忠則

メーカー: エスワン ナンバーワンスタイル

ジャンル: 単体作品巨乳潮吹きBlu-ray(ブルーレイ)キス・接吻汗だく

出演者: 三上悠亜

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...t_SNIS-964.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/or3u8zokpj9...-964.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/sxwqwqg0gwg...-964.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/9tmkts7g37d...-964.part3.rar

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/dp8d18hwusu2...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/0oq8yh747u2l...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/zisaqir63yer...part3.rar.html
Old 16-07-2017, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
galaxyjet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping here...
Old 17-07-2017, 09:33 AM
Samster

“Hey bitch, wat u doing now?”

Kate did not reply immediately. I guess she was busy with baby. I waited anxiously for quite some time. And finally the phone lit up and buzzed. Kate replied.

“U then bitch la…showering baby lo…wassup”

“There’s something I nid 2 ask u. Can call mi when u can?”

“Okie…w8 huh”

After 1 or 2 minutes, Kate called Faith. I could hear Faith’s conversation but not very clearly on Kate’s. However, through Faith’s conversation, I could more or less make out what Kate had answered and Faith had not lied to me. After the conversation, Faith told me everything Kate had said. Here goes:

“Hey, what you doing now?” Faith asked.

“Just finished changing baby. I’m going to fetch my sis from the airport.”

“Ooo…baby wear nice nice ar. Hey, help me ask May if she helped me checked the price of the bag. Ya lor…damn nice. You saw the picture I sent you…” Faith started to drift from the agenda. I gestured her to hurry up go into the topic and she mouthed “wait la”, looking rather fierce.

“You wanted to tell me this?” Kate asked.

“Orrr no la…haha. How to say huh? Ok, remember that night I asked you if I can share your ah lao (Husband in hokkien) and you said ok. How serious were you huh?” Faith asked. I began to believe what Faith was actually true and became very excited and nervous on Kate’s answer.

“Hahahahaha.” I heard the laughing very clearly. I thought Kate was laughing at Faith for taking her seriously about sharing husband, but she continued, “You are really very horny lei. Saturday just did it now you want. Well, if you are serious I’m serious too lo. Just don’t fall in love with my husband hor.”

“Ooi…don’t laugh lei. You got husband, I don’t have hor. So is that a yes??”

“Haha…yes. You want 3P or what?”

“If you want to join I also don’t mind.” Faith said and gave me a wink.

“Hmmmm…you see la, rubbed your horniness on me but cannot la, not today. Most probably I will be staying overnight here because I want May to spend some time with her nephew and I also want to catch up with her. Haven’t seen her for so long. Drifting away already.” Kate said and then added, “or…you go seduce my husband and see if he wants to do with you? By the way, where are you huh? Why viewing suddenly postpone?”

“Wa, you sure you ok if I go solo with him ar?”

“Every time after me you also went solo with him what. As long as no string attached, I’m fine? Don’t fall in love with my husband hor?”

“Yes, just lust! Bye darling, LOVE YA! MUACK.”

Faith hung up, looking at me proudly and said, “See. Now you believe me?”

I was stunned. Staring at Faith with my eyes wide opened and mouth opened again. She looked at me with a smile, head tilted. I had stopped breathing too, until I could not hold it. I stood up, proper my jeans, took my pack of cigarette and went out to the kitchen window again. Lit up my 6th cigarette of that day. Puffing and at the same time digesting what I had just heard.

Fading orange stripes in the sky, left behind by the setting sun could still be seen. Birds stopped flying from trees to trees, just chirping away in them. There were still people walking on the pavement, making way for bicycles. Joggers jumped onto the grass patch while over taking slow strollers. Cars with their headlamp switched on travelling at slow speed when approaching the traffic junction and there were no more laughter from the void deck.

I was really shocked by the truth. My wife is willing to share her husband with her good friend. She does not mind letting her good friend to fuck around with her husband and she sounded so casual. As if someone merely borrowing a pencil; you want it, you take it. My phone buzzed. It was a message from Kate.

It says, “Hello papa, I think u dun nid to fetch mi later. Im staying overnite here. I wan 2 spend some time wif Ah May. She’s not working tmr and shld b wif her the hoe day tmr as well. Hey, u arrange wif Faith lei. I thk she is going back our hse ok?”

This is the exact message sent to my phone with my wife’s name set as the sender and me, the recipient. Faith could not have teleported to Kate’s parents’, typed it and teleport back. Finally and slowly accepting the fact that, I get to fuck the horny sexy kitten as and when I want and need not feel guilty about it because…my wife allows.

“Ok, u enjoy ur time wif Ah May. I’ll sms her later. Kiss baby gdnite 4 mi. Bye. Love you,” I replied with trembling hands.

“Ok, love you too.”

Back to the room and Faith was lying down on her bed still texting. I sat down beside her and showed her Kate’s message.

She threw my phone one side after reading it, knelt up, arms around my neck and said, “Looks like you are still in shock baby! Poor thing, later let me help you to de-stress thoroughly ok?” Faith said it with a wicked grim and gave me a big kiss on my lips. She continued, “you want to stay here or go back to your place, darling?”

“I think we should go back home. She doesn’t know I’m here.”

“Roger captain. Let me change first and pack my things.” Faith jumped on her feet and started packing.

I was still a little in shock but at the same time, I was very excited with the idea of spending a night with Faith, alone.

Who knows what is she going to do in order to help de-stress a husband in shock.
Old 17-07-2017, 09:46 AM
Samster

As I slowly accepted the truth that my wife is willing to share her husband with her sexy hot friend, I was very happy and excited. I could fuck her friend and not worry now!

I waited Faith patiently for her to pack and as she was packing I suddenly had an idea, I asked her, “Hey, do you have any sexy nightie for tonight?”

“I thought you like Gs only? See,” Faith said and grabbed a handful of Gs from her drawer and continued, “I got pink, black, white, red, purple and lacy ones, so many. Which one you prefer?”

“I want sexy nightie.” I said, giving her an expressionless face.

“I only got a few la. I’ll show you.” She went on and grabbed 3 pieces to show me

“How,” she asked

“All please,” I replied with my face brightened up.

I was so excited and my dick started to have some reaction looking at those Gs and nighties. Faith was wearing a short cotton black and white stripe body hugging one-piece dress. She looked great in that cotton dress, especially her perky butt was hanging out at the back. It really showed off her feminine curves of her body. I lay on her bed and watched her pack. At times, she would bend down on purpose to show me her butt and her sexy little pink hole, which was covered by her panty creating a small little triangular boundary. Her ass cheeks are so round and the meat fold at the bottom curving upwards and met up with her sexy fair skin thigh. I managed to contain my horniness. I want to have a showdown with her back at my home.

We left the house and were on our way to the car in the car park. When we reached the car park, Faith went up the stairs first and I was a couple of steps behind her. She turned her head back to look at me at the second flight of stairs. When she was about to reach the top step of that flight of stairs; she stopped, arching her back and bended forward. The back end of her dress, which was molded onto her sexy butt, slid up and revealed her sexy ass. I was looking at it all the way from the ground floor and she knew.

I looked at her and asked, “Can I smell it?”

Faith nodded and I closed in. Aimed and fitted my face right in the crack of ass, took a deep breath and gave a slow lick at the pussy. She giggled and walked on. I continued to walk behind her and kept my eyes on those butt shaking and vibrating.

I caught up with her and wrapped my arm around her slim waist, I said, “Today you are mine and mine only. I want to take you home now and fuck you. You want that?”

“Yes, take me home now. I want you to fuck me. You can do whatever you want. You can fuck me in any ways you want. I’m yours only to play with, not just tonight, baby.” Faith responded, gave me a huge wet kiss and hugged me tightly, placing her head on my chest.

I was in heaven. How I wished I could teleport back home right away and start my plan on Faith. Faith was the only person I want that night, nobody else.

During the car ride, Faith had her dress pulled up, inline with her panty and exposed most of her slender legs, which were placed sexily together. I looked at it whenever I can while driving, turning over to her side constantly and stroke it whenever I stopped at the traffic junction. My car window is exceptionally dark, and at one of the junctions, a motorist pulled up beside Faith and looked in. I bet he could only see his on reflection. Faith spread her legs upon my request and I gave her vagina a little swirl with my finger over the panty. It was quite damp. Pressing even harder on that wet spot, I brought my finger up and admire the little wetness on my fingertip, licking up.

I turned and asked Faith, “Can you feed me with your juice?”

Faith gave a thought for a while. Looked out of the window and reached into her panty. That motorist had long gone. Her hand was in her panty wriggling, harvesting her sweet honey. She let out a soft moan when her finger went in and out, in and out again. She managed to accumulate a finger full of slime on it. She reached over to my mouth and I sucked on it softly, moaning hungrily. Licking up every single bit of it, not even letting those in her fingernails to go to waste. We were so hot and horny that our foreplay had started way before we reach our bed. The taste of her juice was extraordinarily delicious.

The jean I was wearing was making my erected penis very uncomfortable. I could feel my foreskin being pulled backward and my sensitive tip was rubbing against the rough textile of my underwear. At the next traffic light, I quickly unbuckled my seat belt and my release my waist belt, reached in and adjust my dick at the 6 o’clock position.

Faith leaned forward, resting her elbow on the middle compartment, reached over to my groin and said, “Unzip your jean.”

I obeyed her command like a child to a mother. My underwear was exposed with the tip of my dick sticking out. Faith was touching the tip with her finger, playing with the pre cum. She was staring at it, smiling.

“Watch the road,” Faith said. She then unbuckled, brought her legs up on her seat, kneeling, and with her body over the middle compartment she reached over and gave my brother a suck on the underside of the tip.

A sexually charged electric shot up from my dick to my brain, leaving me stunned. Faith pulled my underwear down and dipped my penis into her mouth and went up and down.

“Beeeeep…beeeeep…beeeeep…beeeeep,” my car’s seat belt warning sounded relentlessly as if it was feeling that sexual energy as I did. I turned to look at the window at the passenger side and the reflection of Faith’s sexy ass could be seen with the shallow letter M created by her hipster panty. Cars flew by us with little knowledge that our car was full of sex. We were travelling at 90ish near 100km/h. It was a little too fast for someone receiving a blowjob while driving. I slowed down and switched all the way to the third lane, set my cruiser at 70km/h, release the accelerator and pushed my butt up for Faith to have better suck. Oh fuck! No no no! It was too dangerous. My left arm was placed on her back awkwardly and my right can hardly steer properly. The road was still packed with big vehicles, with a huge trailer in front of me and cars zooming past on my right. I was not able to concentrate on the road.

“Faith…ahhh….Faith, no arhhh…got to stop got to stop,” I said to her pushing her head away.

Sitting and feet on the seat, spread wide, she slurped up her saliva and was catching up with her breath. She reached into her underwear and started fingering herself. I paused the music to listen to her sexy moan. The finger in her panty moved with increasing speed. Her moan got louder and louder too. With the last charged up speed, her body trembled with massive orgasm erupted in her pussy.

“Give me!” I asked when she slid out her finger from her wet pussy. I grabbed her hand, sucked on the wet finger in hunger. God! That was tasty. I managed to gather half mouthful of her juice from her finger, mixed with my saliva and drank it as if it was tonic to my body.

“I still want more baby,” Faith begged.

“Buckle up, babe. I’m going faster now.”

I buckled up, switch on the music and blasted it with my dance track, wound down my window slightly and the sunroof, dropped 2 gears down and flew. Zapped in and out the traffic.

It was hot-wheels on fire. A car fuelled by S.E.X.
Old 17-07-2017, 09:54 AM
Samster

I was lucky not to get stopped by a Traffic Police and made quite a number of cars honked and flicked their high beams. It was very dangerous to zip in and out of traffic but I was in a rush to take this horny sexy kitten back home to have a fuck fiesta.

I parked my car at my usual lot and grabbed Faith’s hand and went up the lift to happiness. In the lift, Faith was rubbing her sexy ass on my crotch and my only free hand was all over her body touching everywhere I desired. I quickly inserted the password on my electronic lock and entered the house, closed the door behind me, threw the things on the floor and pulled Faith into my arms and tongues were flying everywhere in the space formed when our lips met.

I pulled up her dress to her waist and tucked her panty upwards to expose her butt cheeks and squeezed hard on them. With the sexually charged hormones shooting all over in my body like the metal balls in a pinball machine, I rubbed her pussy from behind and listen to her cries in heat. I dropped my pants, followed by my underwear and pushed Faith to the wall. Feeling up every inch of her back and down to her sexy butt. I knelt down and worshipped that sexy goddess’s perky butt, pulled the panty down and buried my face in between the two magnificent mounts and stuck out my tongue to reach for the asshole. Oh fuck, I could taste her juice. Probably her juice had flowed to her ass during her masturbation in the car. I wanted more, dried up juice on the asshole was not enough for me. I dug my face into the crack, pry opened her ass checks and went on and on and on, licking and sucking her asshole and her vagina. Faith was letting her pleasure known, screaming and yelling, “I want more…don’t stop! Don’t you ever stop!!”

I got up and spread her legs apart with my leg like a police doing a search on suspect. I had her upper body, her breasts and her face sticking to the wall. I got closer to her and said in her ear, “I’m going to fuck you now ok?”

Faith nodded with intense fervor and waited anxiously for that penetration of my rock hard dick into her flooded vagina. Her hands were on the wall at her face level, anticipating for that moment. She tried to look back to see what I was doing to her ass. I was teasing her. Instead of inserting my dick, I was rubbing the tip on her vagina. If there were a mirror to see myself, I would be looking at a monstrous face. Without any warning, I slammed my crotch into her butt with that thick baton hanging on it into her hole.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!” We both yelled.

I kept going and going, making full use of my wife’s green light to fuck her friend. I did not try or had any intention to let this kitten go free without seeing her begged for mercy. That monster in me took control again. My hip was humping her butt hard while I closed in onto her back, felt up her front with my hand and grabbed her by the neck.

“You like it? You are going to regret what you ask for today.” I said to her in my evil tone.

“I like it. Fuck me with all your strength. FUCK ME! Arhhh…arhhh…arhhh…” Faith replied me, challenging me.

I brought her over to the sofa like 2 dogs clinched to one another after mating, pushed her upper body down onto the arm rest and continue my abuse on her vagina. I leveled up my energy like a super saiyan and went into turbo mode. Slamming that piece of ass into my crotch.

Faith’s hands were clenching with the fabric of the sofa in them very tightly and screamed while her legs gave way, as the door to her orgasm was being broke through. However, before her knees could drop to the ground I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her up again. She was screaming but never once she asked me to stop.

“Oh fuck, I’m cumming too baby!! Arrhhhhhhhhh…” I gave my last few thundering thrusts into her vagina before retracting my hard cock out of her vagina. Faith dropped her knees to the ground with her head on the armrest panting heavily. I blasted my sticky hot cum on her back, rubbing the tip on her it.

I dropped to my knees as well behind her, resting on her back still kissing her hair and shoulder blades.

“Oh god, that was great!” I said to her.

Faith did not reply. She was still too exhausted from the shack up, panting hard on the armrest. I got worried, “Baby, you ok,” I asked and I moved up to look at her. She was panting hard with her mouth opened and eyes closed.

She opened her tired eyes and said with a smile, “You are going to fuck me like that every time. I love it.”

I gave her a peck on her forehead and said, “The night is still young. You are mine tonight.”
Old 17-07-2017, 10:00 AM
Samster

I was in paradise. After holding on through the traffic with those heavy vehicles, in and out the cars and patiently at traffic junctions, I finally let out my limbless white marines on Faith. However, I knew I would be able again after 30 minutes of rest, afterall; the night was still young, very young.

We were like animals on heat doing it all day, whenever and wherever we felt like it. That night is probably the most unforgettable night for me. As for Faith, I am not too sure but I hope to be the man who she cannot forget. The one who gave her climax after climax.

Our senses finally caught up on us. We realised we just did it in the living room. Faith’s bags were all over the floor. My jean was still dangling at my ankle and her wet panty was near the wall where I stripped it off. It was a mess.

“If Kate decides to come home now, she will not like what she sees, hahaha.” Faith said laughing at the mess we just made.

“Haha, ya la. Come, let’s clear up and go to my room.” I replied, helping Faith up on her legs and picked up the things.

We went into the bathroom together but she let me bathe first while she relieved herself, looking at me cleaning myself and she would tell me if I missed a spot on my back. She made an attempt to seduce me while standing outside of the glass divider, pressing her boobs on the cold glass. I was still recuperating from the actions earlier on, hence I was able to withstand the temptation. I got on the bed and started to check my phone. There were some messages and one of them was from Kate.

“Helo papa, wru?”

I checked the time sent. It was sent roughly 15 minutes earlier, during my sex with Faith in her living room.

Not wanting to create any unwanted imaginations in her mind, I replied, “Hello mama, sorry din see the sms. Left the hp in the car. Was getting some things and dinner. Why? Wan mi 2 fetch u?”

“No la. Nw on the way 2 airport alrdy. Jus wan to ask if faith is wif u”

“I left a msg telling her I’ll b @ hm but no reply lei.”

“Oh…I think she will call u later. Ok you sleep early. Dun surf net 4 too long. Love u. *muack*”

“Ok. Love u too.”

I was not sure what took over me to lie to Kate. Perhaps, even though with her green light, I was not ready to tell her straight that I had just fucked her good friend in our living room, on the wall and the sofa we chose together. Better let her know later than now.

It was 8:12pm on my tablet. The night was really young. I felt a little grumble in my tummy, I was getting a little hungry. I went up to the bathroom door. Something told me I should knock first because there was no sound of the water running from inside.

I knocked the door and said, “Can I come in?”

“NO! Err…why?” Faith replied frantically.

I found her reaction a little weird. “Perhaps she is doing her big business inside.” I thought and said, “Oh nothing, just wanna know if you are hungry. I wanna call for delivery? Any orders?”

“Oh, ok. You decide.”

“Ok. What you doing inside? Poo poo-ing ar? Hahaha,” I asked jokingly.

“No la! Aiyah, women stuff la. Go order go order.”

I laughed and went ahead to order some wings and a pizza. Put on my reading glasses and started surfing on my tablet while playing some of my favorite songs by Jacky Cheung. I was reading about the important directions that our “dear” government is going to take that was announced during his rally the day before. I finished the report and follow by a few others. I checked the time again on my tablet, which showed 8:27pm and Faith was still in the bathroom.

Getting very curious, I walked up to the bathroom and stuck my ear on it, trying to pick up any sound from in there but got nothing.

I knocked on the door again and asked, “Miss, you giving birth inside ar?”

“Hahaha…no la. You need to pee ar?”

“No, but what are you doing inside?”

“Aiyah, told you it’s women stuff. Don’t ask don’t ask. Go do your things.”

My head was full of question marks but there was nothing I can do, I returned to my reading and carried on with my favourite bookmark, Wikipedia, and started randomly typing in a topic, which came up in my mind. I guess roughly after 5 minutes of so, Faith finally came out from the bathroom.

I finished my last line in Wikipedia, turned to her direction while I said, “What are you do…”

Before I can finish my question, my heart skipped a beat, eyes widened, eyebrows lifted and a smile slowly developed across my face upon what I saw.

That night, the only light source was from the 2 wall lamps by both sides of my bed. Although dimmed to 3/5 of its full brightness, I still could see quite clearly what Faith was wearing. She had one of her nighties on. Faith closed the door behind her, walked towards me and stopped at the foot of the bed.

“How is it? You like it?” She asked for my approval with a bright smile on her face, did a spin and tucked her hands behind her and swayed her hips from left to right.

“Yes, very cute and sexy.” I replied after raping her with my eyes, admiring every inch of the nightie and her body. I was lucky to have my reading glass on or else I would not be able to see the details on that sexy nightie.

She was wearing a pink see through babydoll nightie. It has a pair of black spaghetti straps, which ran down from her shoulders and expanded into 2 black see-through bralettes, embellished with embroideries. Her nipples were hidden behind those garnishes. The end of the silky pink nightgown is hemmed with black laces design, which ended at her groin level. Her sexy belly button could be seen. She was wearing a matching pink and black lacy thong. Pink lace at it waistband, finished with a small little ribbon in the middle under her belly button, and connected to a black see through fabric running down to cover her femininity, which is garnished with embroideries as well. The black fabric at the front, which ran down her crotch transformed to a pink, heavily laced V covering her butt crack exposing her ass cheeks. I was mesmerized.
Old 17-07-2017, 10:02 AM
Samster

My manhood started to grew harder and harder under the quilt. I flipped the other side of the quilt, stretched my arm and gesture Faith to climb in. She removed her room slipper and climbed straight into my arm. She made herself comfortable before resting her head on my right chest and her hand on my tummy after giving my hard cock a shake as if it was a joystick.

“Your hair smells really nice,” I praised and moved away further slightly and took a closer look, I added, “Actually I prefer your bob style. Short hair ladies portrait to me as people with strong character.”

“I was with short hair all along and now I want to try something else mah. I want to keep it till my shoulder blade then curled it. Very nice, you know? I want to try the hair salon a colleague recommended. One of the hairstylists there used to do the hair for actresses here. Its not cheap but once in awhile must make ourselves look 美美的 (pretty) right? And hor, you know everybody…” Faith went on and on.

I did not expect that my praising would lead her to go non-stop. I lost my concentration and lost her in her words. I was sitting on the bed enjoying her company and reading on my Wikipedia. My replies were autopilot, “huh…is it”, “em”, “I see” etc, and very importantly, completed with nodding.

“Wei, are you listening or not,” Faith suddenly asked, when she saw my eyeball moved along the lines in the Internet and gave my chest a smack.

“Yes, I’m listening. You are talking about the hairstylist you wanted to try right?”

“Wa, idiot! Hairstylist was 1 or 2 minutes ago. I’m talking about the new shop I found in Bugis. Don’t want to talk already. Angry la!” Faith said while trying to push me away from her with a sulking face.

“Hahaha, ok ok. Please continue,” I said, placed my tablet one side and hugged her tight with both arms. It felt like falling in love again. The feeling was very sweet.

It was dangerous to play the game like this. The line between friends with benefits and falling in love is very fine and opaque. If you are not careful, you might cross it and before you know it, it’s too late to make a u-turn and have to bare the consequences. However, I was allowing myself to cross that fine line for that one day. I believed Faith was thinking like wise. We continued to cuddle in the bed till the food arrived. Teasing, joking, tickling and playing games like thumb wrestling and scissors paper stone, and the losers had to undergo a terrible punishment; tickled by the armpits. Giving pecks to each other on the lips and faces too. It was a fun and sweet 45 minutes.

The food arrived on time and I went on to put on my shorts to receive the food at the door. Afiq was making the delivery. He is the usual rider for my area. I would chat with him for a while whenever he is on duty sending food to my place. At a point of time, I realised his line of sight shot pass my eyes and was looking at something behind me. I turned and looked. It was Faith sticking out her head smiling with her body hidden behind the wall. We could clearly see her sexy shoulder with the strap down. Oh shit, Afiq saw her. I turned to face Afiq again and placed my finger on my lips and said, “Shhhhhh…” He gave me a cheeky smile and a wink before bidding his good-bye.

“Why so long? You know him ar?” Faith asked walking out from the wall in her sexy outfit. Luckily my curtains were drawn, or else, my neighbour would have a feast for his eyes.

“Ya. He is the usual delivery guy for this area. We could see your shoulder lo.” I said while getting ready the food.

“Hahaha…so he knows Kate too?”

“Yes, and Keane too.”

“Wa, then he must be thinking you are such a player. Married with kid still can have other women in your house. Dressed like this some more. Whee weet…Mr. Player!”

I did not reply her but gave her a lame stare and a fake laugh.

It did not take long for us to finish the pizza and wings. I went back to the room while Faith volunteered to clear the table. I took off my shorts and lay flat on the bed with my legs out.

Faith came back to the room and saw me naked, lying on the bed. She came over, stood in between my legs and simply staring at my little brother. From her face, I could read that she was thinking of something.

“What are you thinking of? Why are you staring at my dick? Want some more ar?” I asked.

“How often do you shave your balls and here? Some are poking out already,” she asked suddenly, kneeling down and flipping my balls upwards drawing circles on the underside.

“As often as I can lo. The last time I think 1 weeks ago bah. Why? Want to help me ar?”

“Ok! I go get my shaver,” she replied, jumping up to her bag, on the main lights and grabbed her makeup box.

I sat up and asked, “Wa…serious ar? Do you know how?? Hey, this one my precious lei.”

“Tsk…I’ll be careful la. I always do it on my eyebrow,” she said, standing by the bed with her shaver and a chunk of tissue paper.

“Excuse me, it’s different hor. You be careful huh. Where’s your shaver?” I asked when I did not see it in her hand.

She opened up her hand and showed me the blade she was using. It was those old-time shaver blade with no handle though still newly wrapped, disposable ones.

“Wa…no la no la. Crazy ar. You are using this kind. I thought you are using those with handles,” I rejected the idea frantically after seeing her tools, covering my precious with my both hands and close my legs.

“It’s safe la! Don’t worry!” She said, trying to pry open my legs while whining, “mMMmmm…open now~”

I was a little worried but at the same time wanting her to do it for me. Never once had I had someone shaven my balls for me. I slowly opened up my legs and pleaded her to be careful with my balls. She looked so happy with the smile on her face when I finally agreed.

She strategically lay out the chunk of tissues underneath my butt and ordered me to lift up my legs on the bed. Like a woman giving birth, I lay on the bed waiting for the first stroke of the blade to come down on me fearfully. I found a pillow beside me and tucked it under my head. I looked down and she was practicing the strokes in the air, looking for the right direction to blade my precious.

“Ooi…you know or not? My god…you are not making me any less worry lei. You want to practice on a piece of pork belly first or not?”

“Hahahahahaha…,” Faith was laughing and the hand which was holding the blade was jumping up and down with her laughter dangerously closed to my balls.

“Okokok…stop laughing please! The blade is very close to my balls lei,” I begged, screaming.

“Aiyah…don’t make me laugh la!” She said, giving my shin a slap.

She focused in on her target and gave my skin a gentle stroke with the blade. The feeling was not too bad. Then another one. She paced up while getting better at it. Then her warm hand cupped my balls, lifting them up. She gave the underside some gentle strokes. It felt really great there. I closed my eyes, listening to the scrubbing sound made by the blade on the skin and enjoyed the moment.

She lifted my dead penis and started working on my balls while stretching and pulling my balls sack as it had contracted into its wrinkled form by the provocations. My penis jumped as if treated by an AED shock. It’s reviving, slowly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1