The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: F a i t h

Wa bro, keep it up. You lucky guy ghahaa
Old 12-07-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Faith withdrew the string from the knot tied at the front of my beachwear and slowly separated the velcro down to its bottom and dropped my beachwear on the wooden floor.

“Come out of the tub and stand beside me, dear.” I called out to Kate like how I use to before the arrival of our boy.

Kate slowly made her way out. As she left the water, I could see her sexy butt with that bright red hipkini wrapped around it.

Faith revealed my dick by lowering the rubber waist strap of my underwear and used her tongue to lick the bottom part of my mushroom head. My rigid dick bounced as her tongue juggled.

Kate reached my side and her hands were resting on my body, she said, “Ming, kiss me.” She tilted her head backward and tip-toed while bringing her lips towards mine. Our lips met and we kissed sensually with our tongues caressing each other. I took my time to use my lips to touch every inch of my number 1’s and deposited my saliva into her mouth as she did the same back to me.

Kate started to moan hungrily and our kisses intensified. I bent down a little, switched my kissing attacks on her neck and slowly move southwards to her chest with my hand cupping the underside on her bust. She whined as my nose grazed over her cute raisins with the bikini still on.

With the sexy actions going on above her, Faith grabbed my dick and lifted up; stuck out her tongue and started her attack on my balls. Very slowly, she glided her tongue to the tip and swirled around it, preparing it for her next attack. Without any indication, she slid the whole cock into her mouth and twisted her head left to right. I could feel my tip tickling the back of her throat.

I groaned and moved Kate’s chest to face directly at me and kneaded them with all my might. She moaned louder and louder as she stared at her melons being abused by my fondling; her small frame body was being rocked backward and forward by the force of my kneading.

“Oh my god, mama. Your breasts…” I looked on as I caressing those mushy boobs in my hands.

“Yes? They’re yours papa. Put your face into them.”

“Oh fuck!” I hugged her tightly by her small waist and buried my face into them as Faith slurped on my stick.

I untied Kate bikini with 2 swift motions and it came off easier. Her tasty breasts were then in full nudity in front of me. I admired her nipples for a while and said aggressively, “They’re mine? All mine?”

“Yes, yours only papa. Suck it. I let you to suck on them. You only,” Kate said seductively.

As my fully extended tongue first touched one of the nipples, she growled in pleasure. “Ah…suck it papa…suck it hard.”

I complied. I tried to put the whole fucking breast into my mouth and when I realised I could not, I took the nipple by my tongue and lips and gave the suck of my century on it. Kate screamed in pain and soon it became moaning in hunger, begging for more.

I stopped and turned her around violently. With my hands cupped on each of her breasts, I looked down over her shoulder. “Oh fuck, these breasts. They’re so fucking big. Don’t you ever dare let anyone else touch them. Their mine. Mine only you understand?”

“Yes papa. Nobody can touch them or fuck me. Only you can. I’m all yours.”

“Put your leg on the tub. I’m want to finger your pussy. You want it?”

Kate whined, “Yes, I want it. Fuck me with your finger please.”

I reached down into her hipkini as deeply as I could and cupped my hand over her pussy and started caressing it with my fingers. She was as wet a fish can be at her pussy. “Like this? You like it?”

“Yes…finger me hard papa, please put it in.” She breathed it with a frown and tilted her head back to anticipate for the thrust by my finger.

I slowly inserted my finger into her, spreading her pussy as I did that. Half way through her hole, I thrust it in and Kate screamed once again and her breathing went heavier.
Old 12-07-2017, 12:28 PM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For a moment, I nearly stopped. My heart started to soften and I wanted to go slower but Kate’s moaning was telling me otherwise. I pick up my speed again. With my finger wriggling in her, I started to dig violently inside her.

She let out a high-pitched cry with her standing leg giving way but my strong left arm, which was still wrapped around her busts, supporting her weight and with my last burst of fury, I went into turbo mode at her.

Faith, who was still slurping on my stick, synchronised with the action going on above her and went faster on my dick as well. Her suction intensified as the sucking sound she made, danced around with Kate’s moaning. I was about to come. So was Kate. She tried to push my digging hand away as she dropped on me but I would not allow. I dug on and soon she screamed as her orgasm swept across her body internally, spreading to her legs, which went weak.

With Kate’s bust still in my hand and her weight on me, I grabbed my stick with my other hand and gave it a couple of heavy strokes. It started to stiffen and with my leftover might, I stored the energy beneath my balls and released it all over Faith’s beautiful face, corrupting it with my slimy hot sperm.

Out of 3 people in the bathroom, 2 were momentarily satisfied. Luckily, I was not done with them just yet.

We arrived at the restaurant 10 minutes before the given time and I passed my car key to the valet. I had Keane in my arms and my family of four went to the lift lobby. While waiting for the elevator, I turned to Faith and asked, “How are you feeling baby?”

“Oh my god, I’m so nervous! I keep shaking inside me.” She replied and wrapped her arms around Kate’s who was trying to calm her down as well.

“Relax babe. Just treat it as a normal dinner.”

A few moments later, someone shouted behind us, “Jiu Jiu(uncle in Chinese)!”

All of us turned around and the 3 boys of my eldest sister, Pearlyn, came running towards us, together with her husband, Marcus, walking behind.

“Hey, Jie Fu(bro-in-law in Chinese).” I greeted my elder bro-in-law.

“Hey hello hello,” Marcus replied with his greetings to everyone.

“Ahh.” Keane shouted as he saw his 3 cousins and was kicking his leg wildly. He was very happy to see them. I let him down on his feet to play with them.

“Hi, let me introduce. This is Faith. A friend joining us for the dinner.”

“Hello Faith,” Pearlyn greeted and stretched out her hand to shake Faith. “I’m Pearlyn.”

“Hi, nice to meet you. Hope you don’t mind my intrusion.” Faith greeted shyly.

“Not at all, haha,” Pearlyn said with a smile.

We went up the lift together and walked up the spiral staircase to reach the restaurant. Coincidently, the spinning restaurant spun just in front of our table with my parents, my 2nd elder sister, Pat, and her husband, Markus. Yes, I have 2 bro-in-laws sharing the same name. So, to minimise the confusion, we always call Markus Mark. Phyllis, on the other hand, had not arrived.

“Pa, ma. Hello Mark,” as I greeted them together with Kate and continued to everyone at the table, “This is Faith.”

“Hello uncle and auntie,” Faith greeted with her nicest smile and she turned to my sister and Markus, “Hello Pat. Hi Mark, nice to meet you.”

Faith then turned to my dad, “Uncle, happy birthday. This is a gift for you. And thank you for having me here.”

My dad quickly stood up to receive his present and shook hands with Faith before adding, “Aiyah? I still got present for my birthday. Thank you thank you.”

My dad loves to joke and his smile is one of the nicest I have ever seen on an senior.

“Please sit. Don’t be shy.” My mom said to Faith.

“Thank you auntie. Here’s a little gift for you too.” Faith took out a small wrapped up box from her hand bag and handed over to my mother with both hands.

I was stunned to see that she actually prepared a gift for my mom as well. A little anguish instantly ignited inside me and squeezed Kate’s hand a little.

I thought I’ve made myself very clear not to over do it. Damn it.

I cursed inside me.

Kate who was standing beside me gave a tap with her palm on my hand. She was telling me to relax.

“For me? You shouldn’t have. Next time just join us, no need to prepare anything.”

“Ya, I thought she should give you a gift as well. So I went to choose with her. It’s a brooch, ma.” Kate said to my mom but it was most likely meant to be said to me.

“Wa, you got a present too.” My dad commented to my mom before turning to Faith, “Maybe you should join us for all our meals,” my father joked.

My brow was frowning uncontrollably. I cannot take it when people do things behind my back, against my approval. We sat down anyway.

“So how’s it going my brother?” Markus pat my shoulder with his huge palm.

Markus is a very big sized man with Portuguese heritage mixed with Indian and Chinese. He is a also a very humorous guy with hidden jokes in most of his sentences. You can never guess if he is serious for that moment or not.

“Yea, everything is fine. Just that the new regulation really hindering some of our operations and…” Our conversations went on.

I was just a little angry about the hidden present for my mom and worried about Phyllis’s reaction when she see Faith. How would she react? A straight face? Like Laurine, Faith’s younger sister, had given me at first? Or would she be like Agnes, the friendlier one?

Her late coming was really killing me, although I was chatting with Mark in the mist of his jokes. Quite some time had passed and Phyllis was still nowhere to be seen. I called her up upon the request of my parents.

“Hey sis, where’re you? I’m very hungry lei.”

“I’m downstairs already. 2 minutes. Ally made a mess when we were about to leave. Ok ok, going into the elevator already.” She hung up.

“She’s coming up now, Can serve the dinner already.” I told the rest of them and raised my hand for the captain and asked to serve the dinner.

True enough, Phyllis arrived with Adrian soon after. “Sorry sorry. Ally pooped all over when we were about to leave. Pa, happy birthday. This is our little token.”

“Ma. Pa, happy birthday.” Adrian greeted my dad as well.

I braced myself and called out to Phyllis, “Hey sis, this is Faith. A friend who is joining us tonight.”

Phyllis eyes popped opened as round as a marble, “Oh yah, hi Faith.” She greeted and walked towards Faith and shook her hand.

I was simply wondering what was the reaction all about. Why does she have a surprised look on her? She forgotten about the arrangement? I simply could not get it.

“Arr, so you’re the friend that he has been talking about,” Phyllis commented.

Oh my god!

Faith had a quizzical look on her and glimpsed at me for a moment and replied, “Ya, that’s me…I guess. Haha.”

“Haha, don’t worry, there’s no one else.”

Phyllis gave me a squeeze on my shoulder before she went back to her seat. At the same time, Faith turned to look at me with her brows raised. I presume she was trying to say that I owe her an explanation on that.

She owed me one too.
Old 12-07-2017, 12:28 PM
Samster

Faith’s beautiful face was stained by my protein produce; stretched across her lower lip to her left eye and a huge load was resting by the side of her nose. She smiled and some landed on her teeth. Faith licked the string of protein into her mouth and gave it a stir. I chuckled upon seeing that and said, “Nice?”

“Not bad, hahaha.”

I kneaded on Kate’s bust before carrying her into the tub, together with myself, sat on the edge while Faith washed her face using the water in it and came back to my side. Kate squatted between my legs, resting her back on me and guided my hands all over her melons. I could tell she was not done with me. I placed my lips next to her ear, licking it while I said, “You still want more, dear?”

“Yes, I still want more. That was not enough for me papa.”

“But Faith’s want it too. How?” I asked Kate and then added, “Why not the 2 of you make out while I watch and touch myself for you to see?”

“You want to masturbate while watching us kiss?” Kate repeated my proposition and turned around, kneeling down next to Faith.

“Yea,” I said while pulling my foreskin backward, I added, “but before that, I need your mouth to make me hard again, mama. I want you to suck my dick.”

Kate looked at my soft cock and moved forward, positioning her face at my groin. Her soft lips wrapped around my dick and gave it a suck. Then again. And again. It grew to its pride in her mouth once again that day. Till a reasonable hardness, Kate withdrew herself and asked, “Hard enough,” while still staring at it.

“Yes mama,” I replied and started to stroke myself gently as I asked, “What are the 2 of you gonna do now?”

Faith reached to her back with 1 hand and the other to her nape. Both her hands pulled on the strings tying behind her and the yellow bikini dropped to reveal her busts. Kate moved up her hand to her buddy’s boob and kneaded on. Faith reached out to Kate and did the same. She was leering at the pair of breasts that Kate carries in front of her and both of my ladies knelt up and began to kiss.

Their hands were all over each other, touching the back, the boobs and the butts. Kate felt up her buddy’s hip and pulled the string of the hipkini and ripped the whole thing off. Faith’s perky ass was really a welcome sight.

“You girls really like it huh,” I commented.

They did not respond to my comment and carried on with their tongue fought fiercely in their mouths. The pair was moaning hungrily with their head twisting and turning. Their sexy lips were distorted by the wrestle and that sight really turned me on. Faith left Kate’s mouth and went on to attack the neck and continued southwards to the melons with those cute nipples on them.

With one hand kneading on the other, she licked and suckled on the very nipples that I adore. Kate turned and looked at me seductively, watching me playing with my manhood as I spread out my legs wider to display myself to her.

Very slowly, she turned around. Reached out both her arms and rested on the edge of the tub with them crossed. Her eyes were on me the whole time while letting Faith’s hands touched all over her body. Faith grazed her fingernails along the side of Kate’s body while she gave the back a thorough catbath. The smooching sound of the catbath was made so vividly clear. Inch by inch Faith made sure not to miss out any part of the back. Her hands cupped the melons as she moved her lips down towards Kate’s butt.

Faith stopped to look at me, smiled and said, “It’s time to freak you out.”

“Huh?” I said and my brows rose with curiosity.

What does that mean? Freak me out? With what?

Faith stuck out her tongue, flicked on the top part of Kate’s butt cleavage and continued southwards along the crevice. My eyes opened wide. I had never seen a woman licking the butt of another right in front of me, live. I was expecting Faith to stop licking soon, however, that anticipation never came and she kept going deeper and deeper until her face disappeared into the crack. Faith pried opened the butt cheeks and her jaws were busy munching on something, causing Kate to growl. I could not believe my ladies would go to such extend to please each other. I thought kissing and sucking on nipples were the most they would do.

Just as I thought that was it, Kate reached behind, pushed Faith’s head even lower and pressed it down into the position where her pussy is. Faith was licking Kate. I gasped as I witnessed that marvelous sight.

I stopped my own abuse. I stopped blinking. I even stopped breathing for that moment, which took it away. I was so turned on by the whole thing; I dropped myself on my knees and grabbed Faith by the back of her head and pushed her face deeply into Kate’s pussy. Keane’s mother stepped up on her moaning as I rubbed the pretty face all over her.

“Yea, face fuck that pussy,” I cheered on beside Faith as she groaned in hunger.

Faith lifted her face out of the butt cheeks a little bit, showing me her tongue spreading Kate. The tip of the tongue was clearly in contact with the pinky hairless pussy that I have been fucking for the past 17 years.

“Oh my fucking lord,” I commented with one hand on Kate’s butt, helping Faith to hold it wide, while another kneading on Faith’s breast. “You girls are the best thing that had happened to me.”

I finished my words and crawled to Faith’s arched behind and admired her asshole and her wet hairless pussy. Using 2 fingers I spread the lips covering the clit and revealed the treasure. After I rubbed it with my thumb, I lowered myself, stuck out my tongue and stick it deeply into Faith. She moaned while her face was still in Kate.

Faith held onto my hand, which was holding onto her butt. She loved the lick that I was giving to her. Bit by bit, the tension built inside her. I was relentless. My merciless licks continued to work on her pussy and asshole. She could not take the abuse and stopped her work on Kate, resting her head on the butt in front of her.

Her breathing got heavier. Her grab tightened and she kept pushing herself deeper into my face with my tongue wriggling violently inside her. She tried to push my head deeper but she could not reach fully to maximise the push. She whined; whining that it was not enough for her. She wanted more. More. MORE…

I stopped my attacks.

But Faith did not rest. She turned around, crawled all over me while I knelt up to enjoy her begging. She looked tired but that desire in her was too strong to resist. She crawled up me, kissed my lips, stuck her tongue into me while her hands grabbed my stick and stroked on it. She bent down and swooped my dick into her mouth, sucking it hungrily.

Kate was sitting down on the tub, resting and enjoying her husband being used by her good friend.

My sexual energy became uncontainable. I pulled Faith up and turned her to face Kate, pushed her down on her hands, spread her legs wide open and slammed my dick into her.

The water in the tub was splashing all over. It was spilling onto the wooden floor but who would care for that? Kate leaned forward and the 2 engaged into a kissing frenzy while I fucked the hell out of Faith’s pussy.

I went on and on, pounded and fucked my number 2 with my pride going in and out the wet hole. I could not take it much longer. I strengthened my slams, grabbed Faith by her neck and lifted her body towards me and continued with my abuse below while she arched her bottom half to meet my thrusts.

Biting hard on my teeth, I went into my turbo mode once again and gave Faith my last burst of fiery. I roared as my 2nd load of sperm splashed into her as the rate of my slams slowed but even harder each time until the monster in me had left me satisfied.

I brought Faith slowly in the water and rested beside Kate with Faith leaning against me between my legs. We were all exhausted.
Old 12-07-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

The dinner kicked off with a traditional Chinese birthday dish – Longevity Buns. Basically, it symbolises good health and of course, longevity. After everyone at table had a bun on their plate, Mark, my 2nd bro-in-law, raised his glass of wine and made a toast, “To all of us, long and happy life. Cheers.”

“Cheers,” everyone said to one another, took a sip and the noise of chopsticks banging into the plates and bowl sounded of the start of dinner.

Everyone at the table was chatting, updating each other with the things going on in their lives. Pat was chatting up with Kate about parenting tips. Faith joined in the conversation as well. My dad and mom were chatting with their first daughter and the husband, Pearlyn and Marcus. The children, along with Pat’s only son, Rayes, were sitting at the other table with a helper attending to them. Keane remained at the adult table in between Kate and me as he is still too young to be alone.

Phyllis, who was sitting opposite me, had been looking at Faith. I knew she was observing her, studying her every moves, analysing the way she talk and how she portraits herself. I looked at Phyllis hoping to cross our line of sight but never did. I wanted to tell her to stop. It was too obvious.

She knew I was looking at her but chose to ignore. Without much option, I messaged her, “Wei…stop lookin lei”

Her phone was on the table and it lit up. She took a glance at it but she did not pick up to check. She knew it was from me. Finally, she looked at me. I could not be too obvious. I simply gestured her to look at her phone with minimum movement. Phyllis stuck out her tongue a little and gave me the “I don’t care” look. It was really killing me.

The bubbly Faith was quite a charm at the table. My other 2 sisters were chatting happily with her and Kate. My mom joined in the conversation at times. Whenever a new dish was served, Faith would stand and serve my parents first before getting one for Kate and I.

Eating into the 4th or 5th dish, Pat suggested, “Shall we set a date for Christmas Eve dinner? How about Christmas Eve itself?”

“Oh, we can’t. We going overseas,” I quickly replied.

“Ya, I can’t too. Has dinner plans with Adrian’s friends,” Phyllis replied soon after me.

Pat thought a while and added, “How about the weekend before? Any objections?”

“We’re fine with that,” Pearlyn said after a brief check with Marcus.

“How? Everyone ok? Ma, pa ok? Faith, you’re invited too,” Pat said with a smile.

“Ya, join us la,” Pearlyn added.

A smile stretched across Faith’s face, took a glimpse at Kate and replied, “Sure, I’ll be there!”

Wow, ok. That’s fast…getting into their good books.

“Wait a minute,” my dad interrupted with his old voice and looked at Faith. Everyone looked at him, waiting for his next words, especially me. “Do you know how to play majong?”

What??

“That’s my surname!” Faith answered almost immediately and with great pride. Everyone laughed except for Phyllis and I.

“Good good, ok. Christmas Eve dinner will be at Ming’s house. I’ll bring my favourite majong set.” My father announced and everyone cheered for the idea.

What?? My house? When did I volunteer?

Kate and Faith turned to each other and spoke for a while and said together, “We’ll cook!”

“Wahahaha! Now that’s something to cheer about,” Markus said, raised his glass and everyone followed.

I had lost my will to live.

I was not being stingy and did not want my family to visit. Without proper planning, they might see through that Faith is not just a guest in the house, but one of the mistresses of the house! What if they know the truth prematurely? Can they take it? Will they accept Faith like they had at the dinner, as my other wife?

I stole a glance at Phyllis, who leaned back on her chair, had her arms crossed and looked at me with great surprise. Yes, it was a surprise to me either. Faith blended in well with my other 2 sisters even with my parents. It is a good start if you ask me but, I was not expecting it.

The sex in the bathtub was a great release for all 3 of us. In there, I experienced my very first live girl to girl action. I must say the sight of them doing it was great, very arousing, but at the same time, it worries me a little bit.

Since at a very young age, I have watched countless pornography. Ranging from regular sensual porn to Sado Masochism, or generally known as SM; from 2 persons to multiple porn and the combination of boy-girl or girl-girl. I did not try to understand how can a girl do it on another. I simply sat in front of my screen and whack it off, share it with friends and then move on to the next.

However, that day, it left me pondering several issues. Are they gay or bisexual? What is the difference? Can 2 girls really do it and still love their husband? Who do they prefer? Tons of questions started to surface in my mind. All I know, since their first kiss in front of me in December back at home, they began to do it more often in our sex.

I helped the girls back to their feet and we went into the shower together. We helped to clean each other and Faith went out first, leaving Kate and I alone.

I took the chance and asked, “Mama, can I ask you something?”

Standing under the shower rinsing off the foam off her body, Kate turned to me and replied, “Ya? About what?”

“About what happened just now.”

“Huh? What happened?”

“About Faith licking you.”

“Hehe, it felt different. Usually you’re the one doing it on me and your tongue is thicker but…”

“I’m not asking about how you feel about the lick.” I interrupted and paused for a moment. “I meant…how do you feel here,” I continued, pointing at her heart and she looked down at my finger, “Yes, here. How did you feel here?”

Giving me a quizzical look, she asked, “Are you worried that I turn lesbian?”

“You looked like you were enjoying it.”

“Hahaha, papa you’re so silly! We were doing it for your pleasure, hahaha. Silly papa.”

Silly meh? Then how you explain the kissing frenzy when I was fucking your good friend from behind? Obviously that was for yourself lo.

I did not want to continue the debate so I kept it in me. Well, I will continue to observe.

“Can I share something with you? But you have to promise me not to share it with your kampong,” Kate suddenly said.

“Ok. I promise. What is it?”

“Your promise doesn’t sound sincere. Nevermind, forget it.”

“Huh?? Ok ok, I promise I won’t share whatever you’re about to tell me. Sincere enough? Share lei.”

Kate looked outside to make sure Faith was not in the shower area, came back in and she said, “This isn’t the first time we do it.”

Upon hearing this, I gasped.

“Remember a few years back I went for a hotel stay during Christmas with Serene and the gang? That was our first time. It’s not what you think. We were very drunk back then and all the girls decided to squeeze in the bathtub, hahaha.”

I swear my eyes were on the verge of popping and spring out like Roger Rabbit when he sees Jessica Rabbit.

“You mean…all. Serene? Donna? Naked?”

“Hahaha, ya. It was a crazy night la and then someone placed the dare and we swore not to let anybody else know, including hubbies.”

My little brother had an reaction. Serene and Donna both are hotties and the image of them getting into a tub, stark naked was putting a toil on my dick.

“Tell me more mama! Who did it with who and who did what??”

“Know so much for what?” Kate said and glanced at my semi erected cock before pulling my ears, adding, “You better don’t think too much. Erase the naked Serene and Donna in your mind now!”

“Ah ah ouch! Pain lei!” I shouted, rubbing my poor ear.

“You hor…too much already. I’ve given you one of my friend and now you want more.”

“Aiyah, chill la. You know I only want you.” I said, turned her around and hugged her from behind, at the same time, pushing my dick into the cleavage behind her. “You know I can’t resist my imaginations…and these breasts you carry,” I coaxed and started to cup my hands over Kate blossoms, staring down over her.

“Wa, horny again?”

“Ya la, you’re the one who triggered it, and now, you must tame it.”

“How?” Kate asked with her voice softened as a sign of submission, arching her butt against my dick.

“You know how…you’ve been doing a good job,” I said and slid my right hand down her pussy. “Wow, slimy already.”

“You really want it? Not tired?”

“I’m super horny today. And look at these boobs. How not to be?”

Kate inhaled deeply as my finger entered her. “You’re getting harder already papa.”

“Ya, just for you. You wanna help me?”

Kate turned herself around, squatted down, gave my hungry cock a few strokes and took it all into her mouth.
Old 12-07-2017, 12:35 PM
Samster

熟女倶楽部 6883 泉星香 小柄な女王はSになりきれない 第1話

タイトル: 泉星香 小柄な女王はSになりきれない 第1話

Tag: UNCENSORED, jukujo club, Izumi seika, Mature

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...882-6883_A.mp4
https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...882-6883_B.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/8d5idum82r7...882-6883_A.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/hbio9b44du0...83_B.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/2sryx9bovzx...83_B.part2.rar

ZAPFILE.NET
http://zapfile.net/xvoixmac9xlp/8676...883_A.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/yu52c54wxffk/8676...part1.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/w6gtlqshhnms/8676...part2.rar.html

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/rve236l6p9a2...883_A.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/nrr4ltcmnspe...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/izlxe5xtnnb1...part2.rar.html
Old 13-07-2017, 08:42 AM
Samster

"Wa, horny again?”

“Ya la, you’re the one who triggered it, and now, you must tame it.”

“How?” Kate asked with her voice softened as a sign of submission, arching her butt against my dick.

“You know how…you’ve been doing a good job,” I said and slid my right hand down her pussy. “Wow, slimy already.”

“You really want it? Not tired?”

“I’m super horny today. And look at these boobs. How not to be?”

Kate inhaled deeply as my finger entered her. “You’re getting harder already papa.”

“Ya, just for you. You wanna help me?”

Kate turned herself around, squatted down, gave my hungry cock a few strokes and took it all into her mouth.

==================================================

Ok, I admit. I was picturing Serene and Donna while Kate was slurping on my manhood. Please do not judge me. I feel after listening to what she told me, it is natural for a guy to have imaginations while doing it with his wife. However, those images soon left me as I was lured back from the fantasies back to my wife’s enchanting smooth body.

The base of my shaft was a little sore after the previous sessions but I was too horny to care for that. With the shower raining down on us and Kate kneeling before me, giving me a blow-job, I did not realise someone was actually watching us. My eyes were fixed on Kate’s sexy little mouth working on my shaft, looking at it going in and out of it. I bent down and pulled Kate on her feet by her underarms. “Let me help you mama,” I whispered and Kate got herself into position.

She bent down with one of her hands holding the railing to the glass door and another, supporting herself on the wall. It was my turn to squat. My hands cupped that lovely butt, with beams of water jetted down relentlessly on it. My vision was compromised by the water droplets ricochet off my wife’s butt in front of me. Different streamlets of water caressed her sensitive butt down the cleavage and formed a stronger flow along her ace and between her meat curtain, dripping off at the tip.

I could not believe I was still so horny after the previous sessions. Like drinking from a leaking tap, I positioned my mouth, opened wide, at the end of the drip and drunk the water that was coming off her. After all these years, Kate still turns me on like our first time. My heart was pumping really fast. Heated blood ran through my veins and entered my cock, filling it up with it and making it as hard as a metal rod.

I played with her pussy, gave a few twirls with my tongue and flicked a few times at her clit; I was ready to pound her.

I entered raw and she groaned. The water from the shower had washed away most of Kate’s natural nectar and there was some resistance upon entering her. I slammed the tap shut and grabbed my cock by the shaft, teased her entrance with a few stabs and rubs with my tip; I went in.

I was greeted with her warmth wrapped around my dick. I just stood there with my head held back for a second to enjoy that feeling and then slowly retracting it before sliding in again. Slow and sensual was my fuck to Kate and she liked it by letting her moans echo in the enclosed shower area.

I love to listen to Kate when I make love to her. Her moans are not wild-cat loud but soft and gentle like a little kitten. Looking at my shaft going in and out of her butt sticking out like a pear shape, my dick could not hold much longer. I began to pound hard, really hard. She lost the grip of the railing and fell forward but luckily she was able to block the fall with her hands, supporting on the ground. I maintain my grab on her hips and pounded on.

Faith was looking. She was sitting on the edge of the tub, looking into the shower area, watching us getting on it with her hand at her crotch. I sensed her presence when Kate was sucking on my dick before, but my time was dedicated to my number 1. All this while, I manage my time well. During every session with them, I will always make sure everyone is satisfied.

For that moment, I was worried about Kate getting uncomfortable with the position and so, I dropped her hip from my grip, placed her on the ground and fucked her missionary but not before I slurped on her tasty pussy, at the same time, lubricating it with my saliva.

Her back glided back and forth on the ground with her supple boobs swinging wildly on her. Kate grabbed them to make them stop and at the same time kneading on them to her climax.

The same feeling of her inner wall closing in on my dick grabbed my shaft as it did. Kate was on the verge of her climax. She was about to explode.

“I can feel you coming mama.” I said as I pounded on with my hips slamming into her groin.

Kate nodded without a word but her moan started to intensify. She spread her legs wider for me as I continued my relentless pounds.

“Let it come mama,” I encouraged.

I pushed her legs even wider by the under side of her knee and stepped up on my pounding. My ball sac shrunk, shaft stiffened as I stopped my breathing and growled as I shot all my remaining load into my wife. I swooped down on Kate’s breasts and buried my face into them and slowly emptied myself into her.

The dinner ended well. Well, at least for Faith, it really did. My parents seemed to like her and kept reminding both of my wives what they would like to eat. My sisters as well, but not Phyllis. Perhaps she has that invisible barrier that she is shielding herself from being too nice to Faith. Maybe she wants to know more about Faith before lifting that up.

I knew Faith was able to fit in because of her bubbly nature. Who wouldn’t? Really, she has that charisma that was able to charm almost everyone around. Take that client of mine, Mr Ng, for instant. Till now, at times, when I meet up with him, he would still talk about the pretty lady I brought with me to his office.

I was in a dilemma at the end of the dinner. Firstly, I was very glad that it ended with a happy note, and everyone seemed to be getting along. However, the next was about the present for my mom that they hid from me. On too of that, Phyllis’s blurt-out about me talking to her about Faith.

I am a man; a man with ego. I really do not like it when my lady-slash-ladies, did things behind my back. I would be lying if I say it did not bother me. At the same time, I did not want to spoil that night. Hence, eventually, I kept mum. Yup, it was very unlike of me, but I kept quiet about it. I did not prop further.

In the car, the ladies were discussing excitedly about the dinner, planning for the menu. I could tell that Faith was very eager to further impress my family with that meal.

Her stash of cookery books had increased in number over the next few days and she too, bought a few pans and pot for a stew that she planned to prepare.

“Do you know we have no more space in the kitchen for new pots and pans?” I asked her in bed one day.

“Spaces can be created; besides,” she retaliated, paused before adding, “It’s all for you baby.”

I like her answer and for that, she had my full support. Kate and Faith sure can cook. There is a saying, “The way to a man’s heart is through his tummy”. How true is this! Kate has never let my tummy grumble in hunger whenever we are at home. Now, with the joint forces of Faith, I might be able to set up a little home-made eatery.

Back at the paradise in the middle of Indian Ocean, we were lazing around in the resort after doing it with Kate. The ladies fell asleep on the bed soon after and as for me, I went swimming in the clear sea.

The sun was high in the sky and with the help of my goggle, while underwater, the sun rays were pretty obvious of their tracks, touching the shallow white sand at the bottom. Some curious fishes came swimming towards me and scrambled away as I tried to reach out for them. I encountered a few rare creatures as well; like a tiny reef shark and a spotted stingray. All, like the fishes, swam away as I got closer.
Old 13-07-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster

The water villas of this resort stretches out into the deeper sea, and Andy’s was just nearby. So, I decided to drop by and perhaps surprise him a little.

It took me some time to location his villa; afterall, they all looked the same. There was a flight of stairs leading up to the deck of his villa from the water. I crept up in stealth mode and my eyes picked up something uncommon. Smacked right in the middle of the deck was a pool, and by that pool, was a figure lying face down. She had her bikini back straps untied and lying casually by her side. Her 2 bust was popping out from the side and the second piece of her bikini was perfectly squeezed in between her two butt cheeks.

I had seen her in bikini before, but definitely not like that. I looked around and even more carefully, higher state of stealth, I made my way back down into the water.

However careful I was with my steps, the wooden steps still creaked like an old abandoned house. Even though with the sound of the waves, it seemed to be amplified. It felt like forever to reach the water and I believe it was out of my nervousness; I dove into the clear sea when I was near enough.

Submerged in the water, I turned around and looked up at the edge of the deck. I saw wavy figure standing over the railing.

Dammit, she heard me.

I resurfaced and gave her a broad smile.

“Can hear you one lei!”

“Hehehe, sorry huh. Didn’t know you’re…sun bathing.”

“Aiyah, come up la. 又不是没穿衣服?”

So I went up the stairs, which I had tried so hard to get off, again. On the deck, Nicole was standing in front of me. I had a new perspective of what I was looking at and at the same time, guilty conscience was right at my throat. My goggle was still on. i kept it there so that she could not see what I was looking at. I was, for the first time since I know her some 14 years ago, checking her out.

“You’re on dry land already, what’s the goggle for?”

“Oh ya huh,” I replied and quickly took it down before adding, “Where’s you ah lao(slang for hubby in hokkien)?”

“He’s sleeping inside lo. He’s such a pig lo. Sleep right after food.”

“Huh? Why everyone’s sleeping? Kate, Faith and Keane too man. Sian.”

“Nothing to do mah. You want wine? We ordered one from room service just now.”

“Wow, sure!”

Nicole turned around and walked in. There was still a little wedgie at her round behind, which was bouncing up and down as she made her way back. I did not know she has such an enticing asset hanging behind her. I started long and hard.

Oh fuck! What am I doing? She’s your buddy’s wife!!
Old 13-07-2017, 08:50 AM
Samster

I quickly shook myself out of the thought but not able to entirely. The pool was just beside me, and I jumped into it. First, to save myself from any possible embarrassing moments with the growing dick in my swimwear. Second, from the movies, cold water should do the trick. I looked into the horizon over the ledge near the end of the deck, trying to stray myself from the dirty thoughts but her lovely ass was all I could see in my mind.

“Nah, your wine.” Nicole said behind me.

She was sitting at the opposite edge of the pool with her legs in the water and slightly apart. On my way over to my wine, I could see her crotch. It was…enticing.

I settled next to her, in the water, but not very close, deliberately, as not to allow myself to steal another peek at her crotch. To distract myself, I looked into the horizon, seeping on my wine, while allowing silence to fill the air between us.

“Wei, why so quiet,” Nicole suddenly asked.

I stretched my body before replying, “No la, just relaxing lo. And thinking what to do later.”

“How’s the water below huh? Deep or not? Can you touch the bottom?”

“Nope, its quite deep. If you don’t really can swim, better wear the life vest hor,” I warned.

Nicole looked around, stretched her body, and reached out for the vast sitting on the recliner. By doing so, her round, yummy – looking buttock was lifted up and I had a clear view of the curves on it. I was so glad that I was still in the water, hiding my growing dick from her.

I felt like a bastard. I really did. She is my best buddy’s wife and yet I was feasting my eyes on her. I got to get out of there. I had no confident that nothing would happen.

No no no…I must go now. NOW!

“How to wear this thing?” Nicole broke my thoughts, handed the vest to me.

“Like a jacket lo. And then buckle up in front.” I replied and kept a distance from her.

Nicole tried the vest on but it was too big. “Wei, too big la. This must be Andy’s. Where’s the other one?”

“Oh,” Nicole looked around the deck again and found hers on the other end. “There! Wa, so far!” She commented, stood up and bounced her way to it.

Bounce, she chose to bounce. Her asset behind was bouncing as well and my eyes had another round of desert. Her wedgie was eating further into her butt cheeks, revealing even more of those sweet round things.

Why do I always have to be around when she does that?

She maintained her behind facing me while donning the vest. Seriously, I did not take too much notice of her until that day. Maybe I was simply super horny that day, or it just happened naturally that she was showing most of her…plenty of her.

“I think I better go back now, in case they are looking for me.” I quickly came up with an excuse to get out of there.

“Huh? Thought we’re going swimming?”

“Aiyah, you wait for your ah lao to wake up la. At least someone to hold you while in the waters.”

“Haha, why? You scare he wakes up and see you holding me ar?”

“Actually, yes.” I stood up and got to the stairs where I came from. “Why create the opportunity for misunderstandings right? If you want, we go near the beach. It’s safer there too. I’ll go check on them. How?”

“Sound like a plan. I’ll walk there then. See you later.” She said, turned around to take off the vest and once again show me her beautiful buttocks.

That week, prior to that Christmas dinner, I had zero sex. Yes, zero…none, nil, nought, cipher. Their minds were too occupied by recipes. Even if we were to have any, names of ingredients would most probably be coming out of their moans.

That week was terrible. Imagine no sex and I had to be their guinea pig, tasting all those dishes they tried to come up with. Neither my tummy nor my dick was satisfied. However, seeing them working so hard for that one reason, pleasing my family, I could not bear to get mad at them. Well, I tried to be supportive. Giving them ideas, buy them more cook books and ask around my circle of friends for their secret Christmas recipes.

The night before the big day, Kate and I had a moment alone in the nursery, putting Keane in bed. We were talking about the usual things about her parents’, my parents and office. Not until she touched on the subject that I have been having it in my mind ever since the talk with Phyllis.

“Papa, can I ask u something?” Kate asked after a brief silent while looking at Keane, tossing and turning in his cozy little bed.

“Ya?” I replied, looking at her, awaiting for the question.

“What will happened if you have a kid with Faith? Will you be able to put your name in the child’s birthcert?”

I looked at her with a tab of surprise. I did not expect that to pop from her. “I thought of that too and seriously, I have no idea.”

“You too?” She turned to me before adding, “I just had this thought. I’m just wondering.”

“I haven’t really go check it out yet. But what makes you think of that?” I replied and went closer to her.

“I was looking through our documents drawer and saw his birthcert.” Kate said, pointing at Keane before adding, “It just came to me that’s all,” she replied and looked at Keane, who was still rolling in his bed. Just as I thought that conversation was over, she added, “Will it become too complicated?”

From her look, I knew something was troubling her. “Before we find out what we can do, let’s not think too much. Might lead to unnecessary worries, ok mama? No matter what I’ll make it work.” I assured her and gave her a big hug.

Her eyes were on Keane while stroking his forehead, parting his fringe to one side, “Maybe I was too willful and never gave it a thorough thought. I’m just afraid our decision to this relationship would end up being unfair to Faith. I love her. I love you even more,” she said at her softest voice and turned to me before adding, “I’m don’t want to lose any one of you.”

“Why would you think that way? I’m not going anywhere without you, baby or Faith. I, too, do not want anyone to go. I’ll do what I need to do to make it right. Even if, the law says no, that doesn’t mean anything more than being with all of you.”

Kate stretched her arms around my waist and hugged me tightly with her face on my chest. It had been a long time since she hugged me in that manner.

I placed my lips near her ear and whispered, “Don’t think about it. Let me do the worrying. I love you.”

She nodded in my embracement.

That night I could not sleep. After the girls retired for the day, I brought my tablet out and settled in my balcony. With my cigarette hanging on my lips, I googled, yahooed, searched in parenting forums and anywhere I could think of but nothing could be found regarding the topic based on Singapore law.

I knew I would not be able to get my answer through the web that night. After switching off my tablet, I creep up the bed and slept beside my number 1. She curled up facing Faith and I hugged her from behind and slipped into my sleep after I gave her tit a naughty good night squeeze.

“He’s a illegitimate child. His mother is a home wracker.” I heard someone saying.

“No father. Poor baby,” another voice could be heard.

It looked like a corridor of a hospital ward and I was walking along it. There was a huge glass panel on the left side ahead of me. As I approached it, I could see more of the inside. A nurse was holding a baby in her arms and was talking to another standing beside.

“Poor thing, no father to witness his birth, one of them said. I could hear their conversation very clearly despite the wall and glass panel dividing us.

“What no father? Hey! I’m the father! I’m here!” I shouted but was ignored. “I am the father, you hear me?” I shouted again and was banging the glass with that very little strength I could exert then like a flash, everything disappeared. I felt myself jerked and was staring at a more familiar surrounding, my room.
Old 13-07-2017, 08:56 AM
Samster

It was that kind of dream again. I shut my eyes to rest my mind, telling myself it was all but a dream. After washing up, I went out to look for the rest of them. The moment I stepped out of my room, Keane shouted, “Papa!” And he ran towards me from the sofa in the living room.

“Good morning baby, how are you?” I greeted my boy and gave him my hulk toss into the air before kissing him on his cheek.

I brought him into the kitchen expecting to see Kate or Faith but neither of them was there, instead, Phyllis was at the kitchen island making herself a cup of coffee.

“Eh? Why is it you? So early?” I said and bend backward to check the clock hanging in the living room. It was 11:19am.

“What early? It’s 11 plus already. Pa ma and the rest are on their way here already. Your women are outing buying some things and I’m nannying your child.”

“Adrain lei?”

“Coming soon.” Phyllis replied, took a mouth of her coffee and said, “Want some?”

“Yes please. Need some caffeine to stimulate myself.”

“Why? Didn’t sleep well?”

I put Keane down and he ran to his toy corner in the living room which is within sight of us. Sitting on the tall chair by the side of the island, I rubbed my tired eyes and said, “Ya, long night.”

“So which W is bothering you?”

“W?”

“Work or women?”

“Haa, the longer one.”

“Well, you got sort that out yourself then.”

“Not entirely about them. It’s the question you posted to me at your house.”

With a quizzical look, Phyllis asked, “Me? Which one?”

“The one about the kid with Faith.”

“What? Don’t tell me that Faith is…”

“No la…not yet.”

“Not yet? You’re trying to? Please hor…” The sound of the front door unlocking stopped Phyllis of what she was about to say.

Keane stood up and ran to the door. I quickly ran after him and managed to stop him in time before the door swung into him.

“Hello baby,” Kate greeted Keane with a big smile and entered the house, followed by Faith.

“You’re awake.” Faith commented and continued, “We asked your sis to look after Keane for awhile. Luckily she is here early.”

“Ya I know, I saw her. I thought you got what you needed?”

“Ya ya, we have. Decided to add a few more ingredient that’s all.” Kate replied as she carried her marketing into the kitchen.

“Thanks sis.” Kate said to Phyllis.

“Don’t mention it. It wasn’t long before he woke up. So you girls need help?”

“Wa, didn’t know you can cook.” I said with a surprise look.

“Yes, I can. Although my menu is limited, I can still cut and wash.”

“It’s ok Phyllis,” Faith said, “We can handle this. You’re our guest today. Have a sit outside.” Faith then turned to me and blurted, “Baby, bring your…” She stopped and her eyes opened widely staring at me and dared not move.

Phyllis did not appear to be surprised and continued to seep on her coffee while looking at Faith’s reaction. I know she was simply waiting to see how Faith would save the situation.

“Baby bring your water bottle here. God ma help you refill.” She continued almost immediately but the abrupt halt in her previous sentence had already let the cat out.

Poor Keane was simply staring at us. He heard his name being called but I doubt he understood the rest of the command as he wobbled back to his toy corner and Faith went after him.

I was laughing out loud in me and almost exploded with it while Kate was still trying to catch the cause of the awkwardness.

“Ok la, I’ll leave you ladies to your cooking.” Phyllis said and turned to me, “I thought you said you have something to show me in your studies?”

“Huh? Oh yah, come.”

In the room, I broke out laughing uncontrollably.

“They don’t know that I know ar?” Phyllis asked as I laughed on.

“Hahahaha, no. Haven’t tell them yet, hahaha. But did you see her face? Haha, good reaction from her though…haha…oh my.”

“She turned quite quickly and well, not bad.”

I caught up with my breath and replied, “Yea, she’s quite fast.”

“Anyway, back to where we were. You better don’t try anything funny here. Protect it before it’s too late.”
Old 13-07-2017, 08:57 AM
Samster

“Huh?” Phyllis lost me, “Protect it? What’s it?”

“Your sex la. Must I be so clear?”

“Oh, haa, actually I didn’t mind.”

“Didn’t? Now you mind? Why? What happened?”

I told her about Kate’s worries and my dream that morning.

“Yes, so please huh. Control yourself, unless you have a solution. Be fair to everyone, especially the unborn one.” Phyllis said after listening.

“I’ll find one…somehow…I hope.”

“If you want another one, get Kate to bear it la. Why must it be Faith?

At least keep one with the pre pregnancy figure right? Hahaha.”

“Wa lao, crazy ar.” I joked before adding, “But can’t you get it? It’s the only thing I could assure her that I am committed to her forever without the signature at ROM.”

“At the expense of an innocent life? If you can’t get what you want, how? The child is innocent you know?”

“I know and he would not get any lesser love than he should. I’m still thinking it through.”

“I hope you know what you’re doing brother,” Phyllis took another seep at her coffee before adding, “And I hope you’ve found a way to tell ma and pa.”

“That’s why you’re here for dinner today. Hopefully they will like Faith and it wouldn’t be too hard for them when they know about it.”

“Wish you luck then.” Phyllis raised her coffee cup before seeping on it again.

The swim back to the shoreline was a slow one. I took my time to frog-style back behind Nicole, who was walking on the bridging deck linking the row of water-villas to the main island, while she had her sexy butt bouncing up and down as she walked.

I felt terrible yet enjoying the moment. I believe Andy would understand for there were times I caught him staring down at Kate’s blouse.

It does not turn me on when I know there were other men staring at my wife; I just let him. I mean, what can I do? Punch him? Of course not.

I remember there was once, they came to visit my little one at my house. We were in my room and before I could react, Andy walked into the bathroom with Kate bathing inside. He quickly apologised and claimed that he did not see anything, but I know he did. He was rooted and stared for at least that 1 second.

Maybe we were even. Or maybe I deserve a little more? With that thought, I convinced myself.

“Hey, it’s shallower here. Wanna jump down from there? I’ll catch you.”

“Are you sure? I can stand in it?”

I stood up to show her the water level was at my chest and added, “Trust me now?”

Still a little skeptical, she squatted down by the edge of the deck, showing me her crotch in between her thighs and said, “Catch me huh! I’m coming.”

“Ok ok. 1…2…” I counted and she jumped, right after the 2.

There was a big splash and she landed almost on me. I used all my might and held her by the waist, close to me. On her way down, my face rubbed against her chest, rolling up her bikini and one of her busts was exposed.

“Wa!!” She leaned on me, pressing that bust against my body. “Turn around!”

“Hahaha, how to? Ok ok…” I turned my head to my right. “I’m not looking now.”

“You and your idea!”

“Hahaha, how I know you’re not good with your counting? Hahaha. Are you done?”

“Yes la, done la.”

I turned to her and look down at the bust very naturally.

“Wa! Still look!” She shouted and beat me on my arm.

“Hahaha, natural reaction lei. Ok ok, don’t tell Andy!”

“Why? Scared ar? I’m gonna tell.”

“Hahaha, this is fun!”

“Fun your head la.” She stopped and looked down, “Ooi, why are you still holding me?”

“You’re in water lei. I’m keeping you safe.”

“Excuses. 吃老娘的豆腐啊?” she said.

“Wa seh, 好心被雷劈.” And I let go of her.

Just then a stronger wave crushed into us and she lost her footing. I quickly caught hold of her again and said, “See what I mean?”

She was swiping off the sea water off her face and trying to catch a breath. Patting her back I continued, “You ok or not? We better go on land.”

She did not say anything but nodded while composing herself.

“You can’t swim ar,” I asked when we settled down on the sand sitting side by side of each other with a person’s gap in between.

“Ya, can’t really swim in the sea, with the waves and the taste of the sea water.”

“Why didn’t you tell me earlier? Then I’ll not ask you to jump from there.”

“I thought you can catch me mah; besides, it is quite shallow there. I thought I can handle.”

“Hahaha, that’s something new I know about you.”

“Na bei, and saw more of me right?”

“Hahaha, I didn’t see anything.”

“Ya, right. So what you think of it? Nice?”

What the fuck??

“So open ar. Ok la. Not bad lo.”

“So you see, I don’t want to lose it after I get pregnant.”

“Huh? That’s why you’re reluctant?”

“Uhm.” She nodded.

“But you’ll only get bigger.”

“Along with my butt, my waist, my legs and everything else!”

“Exercise lo. I’m sure you can get back in shape. You’re not plump base what.”

“No confidence lei and also lazy.”

“Then what? Not going to have kid? Andy is the eldest son.”

“Aiyah, it’s the 21st century lei.”

“Uh hor…tell that to his father. You know la, he’s so traditional.”

“Aiyah, stress ar!” Nicole raised her voice a little with both her palm on her temple.

“Wa, ok ok. Don’t be. Just enjoy the trip.”

“You lei? Not going to give Keane a little brother or sister?”

She had passed the ball into my court and was my turn to get stressed up. However, I was glad to have that conversation with her as she was the one who had enlightened me.

“Going to. But…” I paused for awhile before adding, “I’m having another problem.”

“What Is it?”

“I’m afraid to have another kid. I don’t want to give Faith the wrong impression that I don’t want to have kids with her but the truth is I want it but I’m worried at the same time.”

“Worried? Of what?”

“If Faith really did carry my child, wouldn’t the child be fatherless?”

“Fatherless? Why? You will be there, won’t you?”

“Of course I will be there. But on paper? How would others look at him? I don’t want Faith to be branded as a single mother by the school teacher or what not. Or…or the person dining the registry of babies or nurses doing the delivery. I just don’t want the person I love to suffer any humiliation, not even the slightest.”

“Ehh…you think too much la. Andy told me briefly about your concerns and after hearing this, I think you really think too much lei. So what if your name is not in the birth cert. So what if people think she is a single mother? As long as she is not and that’s what important, isn’t it? As long as you will always be there for her and the child, that’s what important. You said it, you want to find ways to show you’re committed to her, I feel that’s the only way, have a child together. It’s the 21st century for goodness sake. Why you so young yet so old fashion?”

Old fashion? Am I really?

Nicole continued, “You just have to remember that both child and the mother are your responsibilities, and you would perform the duties of a father and a husband would carry out. As a woman, I’m sure this is all she is asking for. We women don’t really need the names in the law for our love. We don’t really need the lavish wedding to be proven as someone else’s or big big houses, expensive gifts. All we ask for is the commitment in the man we love. That’s all we’re asking for. Have you even spoken to her regarding this la? Or this is all just your own thoughts?”

The questions she posted woke me up a little, “Huh? No. Haven’t. Just what I thought.”

“Hahaha, stupid man. So all these are your own assumptions? Trying to be manly is it? Hahaha, go talk to her la!”

Why bother about what others might think? They are nobody to us. What we are doing now is already a taboo to many and there is absolutely nothing’s wrong to have a fruit of our love. I should have chosen to talk to Faith rather than worrying about it myself. I thought about what Nicole had just said to me and finally voiced out, “Thank you.” I meant it, “I’m happier now.”

“Glad to help. Don’t worry about it.”
Old 13-07-2017, 09:04 AM
Samster

出演 米倉の

カテゴリー: オリジナル動画 美乳 中出し 潮吹き コスプレ バイブ クンニ スレンダー 美脚 美尻

ユーザー評価: ★★★★★

Tag: UNCENSORED, Amateur, vibe, Creampie, cosplay, squirting, slender, cum inside, nice ass, cunnilingus

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...071117-459.mp4

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/wbeg7ohpl7e...-459.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/w4nitzw5nz2...-459.part2.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/72zfwsmj6xx...-459.part3.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/7mmhxpbelfo...-459.part4.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/05a0aq7u8cx...-459.part5.rar

ZAPFILE.NET
http://zapfile.net/n3bu8127le6z/8674...part1.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/uiqwplnsmeaj/8674...part2.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/0jaof7n0yixq/8674...part3.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/rxtpl7jdyh86/8674...part4.rar.html
http://zapfile.net/hafttw1sbool/8674...part5.rar.html

UPLOADROCKET.NET
http://uploadrocket.net/wlqxto779pdt...part1.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/64qyd33wxjyy...part2.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/5a82aj0j5ko3...part3.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/g85h1nxypygx...part4.rar.html
http://uploadrocket.net/bdtjawy8a9e7...part5.rar.html
Old 13-07-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster

It was not long before my whole family arrived at my place for the long awaited dinner and it had became a playground for the kids. Keane was as usual, very hyped up by the arrival of his cousins and was busy showing all his toys to them.

We had planned to spend the day at the pool with the children while my dad could have his majong session with my eldest sister,

her husband and Faith.

With the turkey baking slowly in the oven, and leaving Faith to entertain my dad, Kate and the rest of us left the house for the pool.

“You think Faith’s gonna be alright?” Kate asked me in the lift on the way down.

“I’m sure she will be. Don’t worry la,” I replied.

“I mean her wallet.” Kate said and we both laughed.

“That I wouldn’t be sure.”

My dad is a master of majong. He seldom lose when playing, with us at least he does. As for my sister, she is a lucky star. Not very well verse in the game but always has good hands all the time. Her husband, on the other hand, is always the money supplier.

God bless Faith.

Nicole was a great help in easing my worries. Not entirely, but at least lifted up part of the rock that had been stressing me ever since the talk with Phyllis. We chatted further into the day and the blazing sun was getting a little unbearable.

“Oh my! I forgot my lotion!” Nicole suddenly shouted.

“Oh, want me to grab mine?”

“Yes yes! I’ll go with you. Want to see your villa too.”

“Let’s go then. I think they should be up by now.”

I stood up and was about to turn when Nicole said, “Wa, very gentleman lei you. Help la.”

“You can’t get up yourself meh? Ok la ok la.” I said and extended my hands to her.

The view from my angle down at her, her busts were pressed together at the middle and dangling like a pair of water ballon sitting in her bikini. My dick was a little turned on once again.

I delayed my first step, hoping Nicole to go first and she did. Her butt was covered with sand sticking onto those sexy mounts like horny little uncountable minions. You can never imagine how much I wanted to pat them off for her. Patting that sexy butt.

Fuck! What am I doing??

My guilty conscious knocked again while looking at her from behind.

She was using her hands to brush off the sand sticking to her butt when I commented and pointed at the upper part of her thighs, just beneath the rounded area of her bum, “You missed that part.”

“Uh hor…I tell Andy, you are staring at my 屁股," Nicole said teasingly.

“Wa, I’m helping you to see lei…what staring?”

“Hahaha, just kidding la. Cannot is it? It’s normal for men to look at babes and for women to look at hunks. So what’s wrong with that? We’re born to be attracted to the opposite genders.”

“Wa…well said man. So can I look more?” I plucked up my courage and said.

“You saw my boob already, not enough ar?” She said, while cupping her hand on her left boob.

“Well, if someone slapped your left cheek, offer your right too, right?”

“Hahaha, idiot la!” Nicole said while beating my arm.

“Shhhhh…” I hushed her up as we were approaching my villa’s main door. “Looks like they are still sleeping.”

“Can I come in?”

“Sure.” I replied while sliding the doors apart and a gust of cool wind came rushing out, cooling our heated bodies.

As expected, Kate and Keane were still lying on the bed, sleeping. However, Faith was not.

“Where’s Faith?” Nicole whispered.

I looked at Nicole and shrugged my shoulders. Pointing at the bathroom, I gestured Nicole to wait.

There was sound coming from the bathroom and true enough, Faith was there. Changing into her white bikini, back facing me. I creeped up to her and gave her a hug, kissing her nape.

“Going somewhere?” I asked.

“Going to look for you lo. Where were you?”

“At Andy’s. Nicole’s outside. She says she’s getting fried. Need some sun block.”

“Ok. 1 minute. Help me tie the straps.” Faith said, parted her hair upwards a little with her hand as I tied the straps for her.

Looking at her smooth skin I was horny again.

“Your bottom’s not proper. Let me help you,” I lied and kneeled down behind her.

I pulled down her bottom and plunged my tongue in between her butt. Due to my sudden action, Faith was pushed forward and she supported herself on the mirror.

She whined in dissent, but it only fueled my thirst for her. Faith knew it was useless to struggle, or perhaps my licks had triggered her mood to change. Perking up her butt and bending low to spread her behind was my perfect access that she gave me.

“Nicole’s outside,” Faith shouted at the top of her softest whisper, which I totally ignored and continued my tonguing.

She grabbed my head and pushed it even deeper into her holes at the back, contradicting her whines.

My face, by then, was getting wetter with the mixture of her juices and my own saliva. The taste of her juice was electrifying and the play had cast the both of us into oblivion of our surrounding.

The bathroom was a open concept. Access from the bedroom to the bathroom was just a doorless doorway, which means, Nicole could simply walked in and catch us in action. I did not care. The flirting with Nicole earlier on was a little too much for me to take and I had to release that wolverine-like energy in me.

Just then, we heard Nicole’s voice and we quickly composed ourselves with me wiping off the juices off my face and Faith pulling up her bottom.

We listened in carefully and Nicole was talking to Kate.

“I need you now.” I whispered to Faith.

“How?? They’re all in the bedroom.”

I looked around could not find any discreet place to do it. Dammit, if it’s just Kate we can do it there and then. But with Nicole, it was impossible. Resigning to the situation, I sighed, “It’s ok then. Maybe later baby?” And I turned around and wanted to go back into the bedroom.

Faith stopped me and said, “Wait here.”

She took the bottle of sun block and went into the bedroom. I followed and stood behind the wall, listening into their conversation.

“Hey Nicole, Pat’s using the toilet. Here’s the lotion. Want to go swim Kate?”

“Yes, I want. I’ll change Keane then we’ll go to the beach?”

“Ok,” both Faith and Nicole replied.

I remained behind the wall, listening in to the activities going on in the bedroom. Keane was whining a little for his milk and Faith came running in, “Wait here and don’t you dare go soft.” And she went out again after taking the hot flask on the table in the corner of the bathroom.

After awhile, all of them went out and I was confused.

Didn’t she say she wanted it?

I took a peep and Faith came scurrying back, closing the slide door behind and ran to me.
Old 13-07-2017, 04:54 PM
Samster

She planted a wet tongued kiss on me before adding, “I like it when you lick me from behind and I want it now.”

She walked towards the shower, pulling down her bottom and blurred out behind the wet shower glass. I rushed into it and dove down, sank my face into her ass crack and whack the hell out of her pussy, tongue fucking her.

My face was once again flooded by her sweet nectar and my saliva. Digging her holes with the tip of my nose, Faith was moaning for more. The position that I was in was hurting my neck and restricted my tongue to enter her sweet scented hole. So, I turned, sat on the cold shower tiles and went beneath my honeycomb, which was dripping with my honey.

I could feel her orgasm was slowly building inside as her legs went soft, placing most of her weight on me. My neck began to ache again. So I lay flat on my back and pulled her down with me. She squatted down with her pussy sitting right at the right place, my mouth.

That position was perfect. Her legs were apart. Her pussy was spread. My tongue has full access into it, harvesting all the juices it could find, dripping off the pinkish meat curtain.

She had her mouth stifled to prevent her moans to be heard outside as I attacked her base with powerful licks and suction.

“Baby…don’t stop. Please don’t stop. I’m coming.” Faith begged as she struggled to maintain in that perfect position.

“Ahhhh….!” She gave out that last scream, tried to grab on to something as she dropped to her side but accidentally turned on the tap to the rain shower head.

With the water beating down on me, I kissed Faith’s pinkish pussy before climbing on my knee, pulled her butt up and said, “My turn now.”

I inserted my raw hard rock rod into her as finished my sentence. I did not give her any time to recoup as I wanted it so bad. The image of Nicole’s bare breast was still lingering in my head as I pounded away the pussy of my new found lover.

My thrusts began to intensify as I leaned forward to knead on the Faith’s breast as they swayed violently beneath us.

“Baby…oh fuck. Arggghhh!” I growled as I thrust deeply into her from behind, visualising Nicole’s sexy buttocks.

“I’m coming…fuck…I’m coming!”

NICOLE!!

And I splashed my seeds inside her.

I did not shout out the name of the forbidden fruit. If I did, I would have been in a heap of trouble. Luckily for me, I did it in my mind.
Old 13-07-2017, 04:57 PM
Samster

東京熱 レッドホットフェティッシュ Vol.29 みなもとみいな

出演者 みなもとみいな

シリーズ エクストラビデオ – 他ジャンル系 スカイハイエンターテイメント レッドホットフェティッシュコレクション

カテゴリ 中出し

Tag: UNCENSORED, Mika Minato, Creampie, cum inside

~~DOWNLOAD~~

UPLOADGIG.COM

https://uploadgig.com/file/download/...ot_RED-041.wmv

MEXASHARE.COM
http://www.mexashare.com/sdkvxj5lvho...-041.part1.rar
http://www.mexashare.com/y8po89laghy...-041.part2.rar