The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
An Erotical Intern Tale

DISCLAIMER !!!
Here I share with you my collection of erotic stories in my keeps. Also can be found at www.lushsexstories.com

The contents is 100℅ not from me, but just added some local flavours to enhance the story.

This is a work of fiction. Names, places, characters, and events are fictitious in every regard. Any similarities to actual events and persons, living or dead, are purely coincidental. Any trademarks, service marks, product names, or named features are the property of their respective owners, and are used only for reference. There is no implied endorsement if any of these terms are used. All fictional characters are of 18 years of age or older and consenting adults.

The following story contains mature themes, strong language, and sexual situations. It is intended for adult readers.

ADULT CONTENT
FOR ADULTS 18 YEARS AND OLDER
--------------------------------------------

"Goes past one, drifts to the right… He’s all clear! He looks up and shoots!”

*Smack*

I felt something hit me in the face, putting an end to my dreams of playing soccer at an international level.

Groggy and dizzy, eyes half opened, I caught a glimpse of a window draped with saffron curtains. Moonlight poured into the room, lending me some visibility to see that there’s a bedside table with an electronic clock. It read 4:05 in neon red figures.

Then it dawned on me… I was half, wait, totally naked. The ‘thing’ that hit me? It was a hand and it was attached to a brunette longer than shoulder length hair, with fake eye lashes still on her right eye. The blanket covered the rest of her body, but I could make out that she had a slim frame, and rather generous assets, B at the most but they fit her perfectly. It was an alluring sight, the look on her face in spite of her sleeping, was one that I wouldn’t mind making love to and seeing her slightly smudged pink lips around my cock. Attempting to not get distracted, I tried to recall what happened.

‘What the fuck happened last night?’

‘Did I have sex with her? Did I use protection? Fuck, is she a hooker? Do I owe her money? Do I have money?’

After a while, my brain finally became alert. I was in a hotel and after turning the bedside lamp on, it was clear by the way the clothes were tossed around, I had sex with this gal, and we weren’t gentle about it. My shirt had quite a few missing buttons. I found her purple lace bra near the door and a red thong beside the bed. Sexy combination, especially with her figure… Which I caught a sneak peek of when I took a second look at her with the lights now on.

She seemed to be of mixed descent, Asian and something, Caucasian. Model-like figure, hourglass shaped. Perfectly round breast with cute brown nipples, she’s at least 1.7, definitely model material.

Her vagina was completely exposed, with her legs spread out, cleanly shaved, her vulva and vaginal lips were totally delectable. There’s a temptation to go down on her, get my tongue lost inside her and explore all of her. I spotted, to my relief, dried cum spots, just above her clit. Guessed I pulled out in time.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed… Incoming message? At four?

"Boy, where are you? Your interview is later today, why haven’t you replied my message?”

It was my mum.

Fuck, I forgot. The first day of my internship at E Corp, one of the biggest ecommerce companies, was later today. Cannot afford to fuck up, yet I chose to enjoy myself one last time before surrendering my freedom.

Let’s back it up here, I was currently studying in University, business and finance. 24 years old, 1.84m, Chinese, relatively fit with abs and muscle, credits to my gym addiction. I had a girlfriend before in JC, but it ended due to army commitments.

Fumbling around, I dressed up quietly and left like 100 dollars after I found my wallet. It was to pay for the hotel and / or sex, because I honestly had no idea what sort of arrangement was made. While it definitely wasn’t enough, it was all I had on me. Muttering sorry, I left the room.

Leaving the hotel, I saw the word ‘Hilton’. Fuck, 100 wasn’t even going to cover one night. Too late to regret now, YOLO.

I cabbed home and reached home around five-ish to a furious and worried mum. I remembered asking her to wake me up in the morning, just in case, a few days back. Seemed like a good idea back then, now it was a fucking terrible mistake. She must have stayed up wondering how to wake someone who wasn’t there.

Bathed, caught a few z’s, and dressed up and went down for my first day of internship.

[I] "Hi Vin, I’m Mrs. Soh, but you can call me Olivia. You will be reporting to me, I shall give you a brief tour of the office, pantry and I believe Mr. Augustine Ang might drop by later. So you can see him in person. For now, just follow me.”

Augustine Ang, 67, was a well-known public figure, a self-made billionaire and also the owner of E Corp. A brilliant mind along with a ruthless attitude helped him get to where he was now, albeit with a few enemies and lost friendships.

The rest of the morning dragged on with a tour and a list of duties, although for most part, I was to shadow Olivia and work alongside another intern to help Olivia out.

To be honest, Olivia herself was somewhat distracting. Marriage and work did not affect her figure one bit and her tight clothing helped to accentuate her voluptuous figure even more. She had sharp features, high cheekbones and extremely piercing brown eyes, and an infectious smile and laughter. Clad in a black sleeveless one piece and judging by her toned arms, she probably worked out pretty often too, flat stomach, curvaceous as fuck, with B cup breasts which seemed bigger thanks to the push up bra she wore. She said she was in her early 30s, married to her University boyfriend. Lucky bugger.

“If you are unsure, just give me a ring ok?”

“Wedding ring?”

That got a laugh out of her, along with a smack to my arm. I had to try my luck and see if she was open to flirting. I caught her staring / checking me out a couple of times, luckily hers seemed to be more of the sexual nature. Seemed like her marriage wasn’t that strong after all. Shotgun wedding maybe?

Lunch hour came and Olivia was kind enough to accompany me. Bonded over fitness and workout habits, she was a Crossfit enthusiast. She agreed to one day train together, that got my hopes up. Discovered that her marriage was possibly shaky, that her husband, an accountant was deployed overseas pretty often.

She was easy going, beautiful and hot. Her husband’s loss, my possible gain?

Around 3.45, Mr. Augustine Ang finally arrived to much fanfare. It was a little surreal, akin to meeting a celebrity.

After talking to the other department heads, he came to Olivia and the two engaged in conversation.

A few minutes passed and Olivia signaled me to come.

She introduced me to Mr. Ang, and after exchanging pleasantries, he spoke to me. Awestruck, I prayed I did not come across as some mumbling fool.

"Vin, sorry your workload is doubled right now. The other intern was missing, but is present now.”

In came a brunette past shoulder length hair 1.7m tall Caucasian gal with fake eyelashes, hourglass figure… Definitely model material… Wait, she looked kind of familiar somehow… Ehh, is this a joke? Pretty sure I recognised those breasts, in spite of them being clothed. I probably did some nasty and unspeakable things to them a few hours ago.

I stood still, shocked, mouth semi opened, uncertain of what to do.

"Hi, I am Melanie, Mr. Ang’s daughter. Pleased to meet you.”  She offered her hand, with a little smirk.

Oh. My. God. Houston, we have a problem.

Last edited by kiasusam; 16-05-2017 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Must change title
Old 15-05-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster

kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: An Erotic Intern Tale

Thankfully, Mr. Ang and Olivia did not notice my expression of disbelief. I shook her hand, with a really weak ‘Hi’.

“Please forgive my daughter, she had a late start. Teenagers nowadays, real handful. And I shall leave her in your capable hands,Olivia.” With that, Mr. Ang left.

“Well Vin, I shall let you and Melanie get acquainted. Just recap what I told you, ya? I got to settle some emails.” And it was just the two of us.

I avoided looking at her and turned away, fully aware that she was looking at me. Not wanting Olivia to hear any, if any, of our conversation, I hurried to the pantry, which fortunately was empty.

He said teenager right? I did not hear him wrongly right? Did she tell her dad? How did she explain to him why she was late? So many questions yet so awkward to ask her. It would be unbearable.

“Nice of you to leave me behind. You do that with every girl you sleep with?” Melanie strutted into the pantry, helping herself to some water.

Her white strapless one piece hugged her body in all the right places, distracting me for a moment. She was clearly wearing a G-string, the outline of her butt could clearly be seen through her outfit. The black high heels she wore simply accentuated her long legs even further.

I took a deep breath, tried to compose myself.

“Ehh, not really… No. Look… Erm, I am really sor…”

“Save it. It is no big deal. Not the first time anyway.”

I looked at her, unsure how to reply… The whole teenager thing was still bothering me. She seemed to be able to read my mind.

“I am 19, turning 20 this year.”

“Erm, right… Okay. Ehh about last night…”

“Nobody knows except us two… And the cab driver that drove us, you got a little handsy and frisky. My clit got really acquainted with your fingers during the ride. I am surprised he did not crash into a street pole, he kept on staring at his rearview mirror. I suppose me moaning did not help.”

Oh god, I must have been really high and horny last night. I didn’t recall any of this at all.

“Shit… I am really sorry. I got way too wasted last night. I… Eh, I don’t know how I can make it up to you, but I will try.”

“Relax my dear, it is okay. I am kinda adventurous when it comes to sex, sexually experimental, possibly nymphomaniac, you know? I just wanna try things, sex things. I don’t know if the hangover is messing with me now, but I think you can make it up to me right now.”

“Now?”

“The pantry’s empty and I think we could do with a 10 minute break together. If you catch my drift.”

With that, she sat up on a coffee table and spread her legs a little. I caught a glimpse of her black lacy G-string.

“Vin, stop staring and fuck me.”

Her last two words, said with a hint of slutti-ness, along with her throwing me looks of desperation, the desire for sex and to be filled up. I felt a slight stir in my pants, fuck, she looked so hot.

“Are you crazy? People will hear us!”

“And? It’s my dad’s company, so what if I wanna fuck the intern? Stop overthinking.”

Then, in a serious and somewhat threatening tone.

“Alternatively, I could tell my dad what happened last night. And that you fucked his teenage daughter in the ass. Your choice.”

“What? Seriously?”

A mixture of emotions washed over me. Mostly anger and disbelief at being blackmailed by a nineteen year old.

“Tick tock Vin, Your hard on isn’t going away by itself, you know.”

She pulled me in, real close to her. Oh god, she smelled so good. The bulge in my pants was just inches away from her, her left hand slipped downwards to greet it. She leaned in and whispered seductively into my ear.

“I recall us using up the 2 condoms you had last night. Ever fuck a girl without one? I heard it is pretty amazing, especially for you.”

At this point, I sincerely wished I conducted myself as a gentleman and turned her down, avoiding ruining my internship at E Corp, on the very first day too. But alas, I succumbed, the blood had surged into my rock hard, angry cock, and the only way to calm it down was to ravage this girl before me. Fuck her in so many positions till she’s sore and unable to walk to her desk properly. Primal lust had taken over me and I could only hang on for the ride.

We kissed like two long lost lovers, my right hand went behind her head to pull her in closer. She followed suit with her right hand. Our tongues clashed and danced around each other, both exploring the other’s mouth.

Her left hand was rubbing my groin up and down, my penis was on the verge of bursting through both my boxers and pants. All this time, she still smelled so wonderfully good, like jasmine flowers mixed with a hint of sexual arousal and desire from her body. It was driving me crazy.

She was thrusting her body forward as much as she possibly could while sitting on the table, sticking her breasts out as far as she could. They were greeted by my other hand. I gave her left breast a gentle squeeze through her outfit. She let out a soft moan.

“Oh, Vin.”

She hugged me with both her legs, bringing me even closer to her. At this point, I was literally fucking her with all our clothes on. My hand roamed downwards and lifted her off the table, grabbing her butt, squeezing them at the same time. I felt her wetness, her need to be filled. All the dry humping had left my pants wet with all her juices.

Backing her up against the wall, I stopped our tongue fight and started kissing her neck, drawing out more moans from her. Her eyes closed, her breathing ragged and her back was arched. She was totally in the moment, completely surrendering herself to me.

I reached down to unbuckle my pants, and then…

*Slap*

What the fuck? She slapped me across the face. Totally unexpected and caught off guard, I literally went sprawling to the ground… Almost. I regained my balance and looked up at her, staring, eyes with rage and surprise.

Last edited by kiasusam; 16-05-2017 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Change title
Old 15-05-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

“You wished every girl would be this easy, don’t you?” She chuckled a little and smiled at me.

I was speechless, what is wrong with girls nowadays. Was it an ‘in-thing’ to leave guys high and dry? Blue balls syndrome?

“Nothing in life comes easy, Vin. While I will admit you were pretty good last night, you got to work for it. Yea, I can be horny, but I still like the romance part. You were pretty romantic last night, for a drunk.”

She straightened her dress and helped me up. Noticing the sour look on my face, she gave me a light peck on the lips.

“Cheer up cupcake, don’t make me feel bad for slapping you.” She placed her right hand on my cheek and massaged it slightly.

I was still a tad annoyed, but that slap did cause me to leash the sexual beast within me, the one driven purely by lust. I could have probably gotten myself killed, if Mr. Ang found out.

Then it occurred to me that it was way, way too much of a coincidence… The way last night events unfolded.

“You knew who I was last night.” I said it matter-of-factly.

She chuckled again and flashed me her megawatt smile.

“Yea, I knew. But it was by chance that I happened to go clubbing that night. I recognised you from the resume you sent in. When my dad told me I had to work alongside another intern, I figured I ought to find out who.”

She poured me a cup of water and we both sat down at the coffee table after rearranging some of the tea and coffee packets that got thrashed around by our make out session.

“I saw you amongst the whole crowd and I thought it would be fun to mess around with you, and the next day, shock you when you see me again. I wasn’t thinking about sleeping with you. Just a little flirting and touching was all I wanted to do. So kudos to you for knowing your way with the ladies, haha.”

She stuck out her tongue when she said this and started laughing again, especially when she saw the somewhat annoyed look on my face.

“Look, if you are still grouchy over the whole slap incident. Then impress me again. Then I promise the pantry won’t be the only place we do it while at work.”

She mentioned this in a somewhat hopeful tone, as if she was hoping I wouldn’t let her down. I supposed it was time to play my cards right, and cash in when it was due.

The next couple of weeks flew by, Melanie and I had lots to learn and work to do. The never ending demands for information and research was tasked to us. We had to find out performance history, reputation, credibility of various companies and see if it was profitable for E Corp to work together with them.

In spite of the busy working hours, Melanie and I bonded pretty well. Being very straightforward, she could sometimes do with a filter to be honest. I found her to be a little spoilt, typical of all rich kids, in spite of her numerous denials. Prior to starting work at E Corp, she was traveling around Europe in her own yacht, with her friends. They pretty much hosted parties on the yacht every night in different countries, getting high and totally wasted.

Her laid back attitude was both an asset as well as a liability. She had goals in life but was too lazy to make the effort to pursue them. Her really chill, easy going vibe she exuded made her a huge hit in the office, especially amongst the male staff, both married and single.

She was well aware of the attention and never let it get to her head, although I never failed to mock her about it. She was happy to entertain them, but always made it clear that nothing was going to come out of all their interactions.

“Sorry, I don’t want to go out for drinks on Friday. Or Saturday, or Sunday… Or with you, for that matter. You are married for fuck sake, go be with your wife and stop hitting on young girls.”

Like I said… Straightforward, a bit too straightforward.

I found out her parents were divorced and she pretty much had a lot of money to spend on a daily basis. But she still chose to eat at the cafeteria with me and, whenever she was free, Olivia. I eventually did find out where most of her moolah went to, but that was much much later. It was only under her dad’s insistence that she came to work at E Corp. I supposed he probably had enough of her wild ways.

The past couple of days, Olivia and I were working OT, due to some miscommunications. A presentation, which we weren’t informed about, had to be done ASAP, as a certain client was to drop by the following week. Melanie had left, her father wanted her to be present for a certain family event. Then again, she never stayed for OT. It was good for me too anyway, it actually gave me some one to one time with Olivia since we usually worked till the wee hours before leaving together. I would send her home every time we OT.

Olivia gave me the impression that she could be interested in me, or at least, open to meeting outside work at least. She let slip that the marriage was a little strained. Her husband was overseas, if not, asleep when he’s in town when she’s awake due to his body clock being all messed up from travelling.

One particular Friday night, I decided to try my luck and stick to something safe.

“Hey, now that the whole presentation’s done. You wanna go hit the gym together after work or on Saturday?”

“Totally. I really need to get my stripper’s booty back. Haha.”

“What? Haha.”

“Inside joke between my husband and I. He says my butt looks like a stripper’s and said it was a compliment. He kept on saying it and now it stuck.”

“It is a compliment. And if you don’t mind me saying, your butt looks good, hah.”

“Huh? For real? All we did the last few nights were sit and eat, my ass looks terrible. You need glasses, Vin.”

“I mean… I would tap that, that’s all I am saying.” I tensed up a little, wondering how she would react to it.

“You naughty boy, you talk this way to your girlfriend?” She smiled. That’s good.

“Well, I am single now. But if it worked for her then, I figured it would work on you.”

“Hah, I will see you tomorrow, Vin 2 pm. Thanks for the ride.” She handed me a card, playfully pinched my nose and left.

“Wait… We don’t work…” She was gone.

Glancing at the card, it was a card of what I presumed to be the gym she went to.

Must remember to buy protection. Must remember to buy protection.

Last edited by kiasusam; 16-05-2017 at 10:34 AM. Reason: Change title
Old 15-05-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

I kept muttering that to myself the following morning whilst washing up. Feeling a tad nervous yet excited, I arrived half an hour earlier than what she said.

The gym Olivia went to was spacious and decked out with all sorts of equipment and machines. The free weights started as low as 5 kg and went up to 90 kg for the serious gym rats. They even had yolks for the strongman enthusiast.

The members of the gym consisted of mostly the upper class, given that it was marketed towards them. Hence, it was no surprise that it was majority older people, a more matured crowd with a few exceptions here and there. But sadly, nothing worthy of my attention. Or maybe I just came at the wrong time and day.

Olivia came at 2:15, and boy, she was dressed to impress. She tied her long hair into a ponytail, and accessorized with gold hoop earrings and a wristband. Clad in a scarlet sport bra top which had a V cut in the center, showcasing a good amount of cleavage. Her midriff was exposed and her toned body was up on display for all to see. She completed her outfit with black tight shorts and Nikes.

Absolutely nothing was left to the imagination, her curves, her toned but slim thighs, that firm and round ass of hers. Everything was on display and it was extremely arousing. And I wasn’t the only one to think that way, heads turned whenever she went.

I decided that honesty was the best policy.

“Are you here for a photo shoot or to work out?”

“Huh?”

“Olivia, everyone is looking at you, including yours truly.” I pointed at myself, unable to hide the little smirk I had.

“Oh c’mon. There are plenty of other ladies dressed like this.”

“I’ve been here awhile. And I haven’t seen a single one. You are honestly smoking hot right now.”

The smirk I had evolved into a grin. Olivia jabbed me with her finger, rolled her eyes a little.

“Tsk, you tease.”

With that, we proceeded to work out together. It wasn’t the most intense workout I had, but I definitely took full opportunity to flirt away with Olivia. She seemed to reciprocate without any apprehension. And by the end of the workout, I had smacked her butt a couple of times while teasing her and the sexual tension was undeniably strong.

Entering the shower facility, which was insanely huge, it was empty. As I took a complimentary towel, I felt a hand grabbed me and dragged me into one of many sizable shower cubicles.

It was Olivia.

The look in her eyes was one of longing and yearning for affection. She stared at me for a while and kissed me.

“Vin, it is wrong for me to do this to you. And please don’t judge me, it is just I haven’t had any action for a while. I am only human, I have needs too.”

“Yeah, I… Eh understand.”

Not wanting to spoil the mood with further talking, I kissed her and we embraced. My hands started to roam downwards and I grabbed a piece of that butt I had been staring at the whole afternoon. Olivia moaned and started to take off my singlet.

Within seconds, we were both naked and passionately kissing. My hands were busy touching every part of her. Running my hands down her soft, slightly sweaty back, down to her bubble butt, now exposed. I squeezed her butt and slowly backed up to the ceramic bench in the shower and sat down.

Instantly, her legs locked themselves around me and she sat on my thighs. My penis, fully erect, stood at attention, calling out for some attention. With one hand hooked around my neck as we continued kissing, her right hand reached down and gave my penis the attention it was looking for. She stroked my man hood with her thumb occasionally touching the tip of my penis which was erupting with pre-ejaculate.

I went south and started kissing her neck.Olivia tilted her head backwards, letting out a soft moan, soaking in the sensations that was vibrating through her entire body.

Suddenly, she stopped me.

She got off me and her lustful eyes stared at my cock. Kneeling down, she grabbed my cock in her left hand and started stroking. She leaned in close to my rod, I could feel her breathing on my cock. She stared at me as she stroked my manhood up and down. Her tongue fiddled with the tip of my penis… And nothing else. She then used both hands to drive me to the verge of cumming all over her.

“How badly do you want me to suck your cock?”

“Please…” Was all I could manage. She broke my resistance, her hand job had drove me completely crazy. I was willing to beg her if need be.

She smiled and slowly licked the tip of my penis. Her tongue drew circles around the tip, covering it in a mixture of saliva and precum… All while her hands tirelessly stroked me. Fucking cock tease.

Finally, after what seemed like forever, her tongue dipped downwards and she licked my shaft. We maintained eye contact the whole time her tongue ran along my shaft. This ‘punishment’ went on for a couple minutes, in which her hands were now drenched in precum. I was admittedly a little intimidated to tell her to speed things up a little and just waited impatiently.

Placing my cock in her mouth, she started sucking my penis deliriously, slurping noises echoed throughout the whole shower room which mercifully still remained empty. Her head bobbed up and down, saliva drooling all over. Her hands reached down to grab my balls and played with them.

All that teasing left me so high and close to cumming, seeing the way she wrapped her lips around my manhood and sucked it with so much lust and fervor. I knew I could not last long. About five minutes into this heavenly blowjob, I opened my eyes and looked down at her, still fully engrossed in giving all her love to my cock and balls.

“Olivia, I am cumming.”

She gave no reaction and continued. I reached my limit and came. Endless streams of cum exploded in her mouth, yet she was relentless in her goal of draining me of every single drop of cum. I was left breathless by the time she came up to me.

Licking her lips, she just had one word to say.

“Yummy.”

Exhausted from her blowjob, I merely stared at her. She giggled at how drained I looked.

“It’s your fault, you know.”

Reaching down, she started stroking my deflating penis. I was too tired to resist.

“Let me make amends, then.”

Grabbing my penis, she led me to the shower. We took a shower together, taking turns to lather each other and wash each other up. Seizing the opportunity to feel Olivia, I caressed her breasts, softly pinching her erect nipples, licking them after I washed them. She returned the favour, taking forever to lather up my cock.

Rubbing her clit elicited a moan from her which almost got us into trouble, someone happened to be in the shower room as well. She looked at me, pleading for mercy. Smirking, I sped up my circular massage on her erogenous spot. She was squirming and her legs almost gave way. She grabbed my left hand and bit down on it to drown out the need to scream out her ecstasy.

Wincing in pain, I drew back my left hand and kissed her. Hearing footsteps walking around, trying to figure out the source of the noise… Olivia placed a finger to her lips and we resumed our shower.

Last edited by kiasusam; 16-05-2017 at 10:35 AM. Reason: Change title
Old 16-05-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster

We dried up, silently laughing about the whole incident. Staring at her naked body, my penis started getting hard. We locked eyes and the message was clear. Round two… To hell with whoever was outside.

Laying her down on the bench, I kneeled down and started kissing my way down. I ran my hand up from her thighs while I kissed her neck passionately. Pausing at her breasts, I lightly licked her erect brown nipples. My hand reached her nether regions and I resumed my clit massage.

Olivia closed her eyes, soaking in everything I was doing to her. I reached her vagina and started tasting her. Hmmm, fucking nectar… She tasted so good and ripe for my cock… Can’t wait to have my cock engulfed by her vagina.

I stuck a finger in, she cried out. The pleasure was too much for her. Her hands were trapped in my hair, literally about to rip them off. I didn’t know if the stranger was still there, and frankly, I could not care less now. I started finger fucking her, teasing her by tapping her G spot in a ‘come-hither’ motion. She was soaking wet in juices and sweat. Her breathing was ragged and I hadn’t even fucked her yet. She looked at me, with pleading eyes.

“Vin, please… Please fuck me. I want you.”

God, she was driving me nuts. She looked so damn horny and thirsty for me to ram her soaking wet pussy. I came up and kissed her.

Positioning my cock, I gently drove it into her juicy pussy. Thanks to all her natural lubrication, I went in smoothly. Not giving a fuck who heard her, she moaned loudly in ecstasy.

“Fuck! Urggghh!”

Grabbing her hips, I fucked her at a steady rhythm before picking up speed. Her back arching and closed eyes, along with her vaginal contractions let me know she was really close. Picking up speed, I thrusted faster… I could feel my tip pressing against her cervix. She was squirming about, the intensity was messing her up. She came, squirting her juices and heaving heavily.

“Arghhh… Uhmmmm, urrggghhh. Fuck! Urggghhh!”

Dang, Olivia must be really loud in bed. She surely can’t be popular with her neighbours’. She was moaning without any care in this world, sweat running down her body freely. A little worried, I bent down and frenched her furiously to douse her moans… All while fucking her rapidly. Thank god, the man outside had some sense not to interrupt or call the staff.

Olivia came again, 3 times in quick succession. Her body bounced off the bench each time she came. Her love juices squirted all over my legs and the floor. Needless to say, my rod was submerged. All the contractions were driving me to my limit and with one deep thrust and a deep groan, I came deep inside her.

Fuck! Keep thrusting, I want all of my cum deep inside her!

Trapped by my own lust, that was all I was thinking. I continued thrusting and kept on cumming inside her. She did not resist and kept on moaning.

Completely emptied, I collapsed on her… Panting… With my cock still inside her. She was panting too, completely exhausted. We were drenched in sweat, so much for that earlier shower.

She started giggling suddenly.

“Haah, that… Was awesome.”

Staring at her, I realised what just happened.

“Olivia, I did not use a condom.”

“I am on the pill. I am not ready for kids yet.”

“You’re really fucking hot, you know?”

She kissed me.

“I know.”

I pulled out and cum came drooling out of her. She wiped her sweat stained fringe away and asked me to help her up. Her stance was shaky after our sexual exertions. We washed up, this time without too much touching and came out of the shower. There was a Chinese man, in his 40's, fully naked if not for his boxers. He stared at us for a while, shook his head, then turned away without saying a word. I guessed he must have been the one that came in earlier. I awkwardly avoided him and quietly left the showers with Olivia.

It was around 5-ish when I dropped Olivia back at her place. She invited me up, informing me her husband was in India at the moment. Her sexual drive was insane, I would have never imagined, at first glance, that she would be this crazy about sex. We went for another 2 rounds, where she let me cum on her face for the second round before proceeding to lick me clean. We went for dinner together and I stayed over at her place. Long story short, I fucked her another 2 times that night, both finishing inside her.
Old 16-05-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

It was around 2 am when we concluded and went to sleep. What an amazing day.

Around 5 am in the morning, I woke up to some disturbance. She was giving me a blowjob with my flaccid penis. I honestly doubt I could get hard again after so many rounds.

“Olivia, I think I need a timeout.”

She ceased her blowjob for a moment, looked up at me.

“Just relax. I am doing this for me.”

Okay… Whatever man. Suck on my dick then, feels good anyway.

Sure enough, after a while, I got hard somehow. And she climbed on top and started riding me. I was simply too tired to fuck yet the effort needed to stop her was too much as well. So I simply laid down and enjoyed the show… Watching her bounced up and down my dick. Moaning away, her breasts bouncing. I reached up to grab her tits and squeezed them.

She cried out in between rasped breaths.

“Vin… I’m… Cumming… Fuck.”

Damn, life’s good when there’s sex.

The following Monday, I came to work wondering if it would be awkward being around Olivia after the whole sex carnival last Saturday.

She had made it clear that she still loved her husband and I supposed I was merely a play thing… Not even a fuck buddy. Something to satisfy her needs, to provide stress relief. She revealed that she hadn’t had sex in 3 months. Must be why she humped me like some animal in heat. And we ended things pretty cool, we kissed, and I left her place on Sunday morning. Highly doubt there will be any second round, but whatever, had sex.

Arriving in the office, with thoughts on Olivia, I almost got hit by an axe.

WTF? Narrowly avoiding it, I saw Melanie, with a grin on her face, swishing the axe playfully. It looked like the ones the Vikings used.

“Relax… It’s a prop.”

“Seems like someone had a good weekend.”

“Yeah, yacht party on Saturday. You should come, it’ll be fun.”

We walked to our department, discussing plans to go to her next party. As I headed to my desk, I noticed she gave me a funny look. Did I split my pants? Checked, nope. Weird.

Olivia was busy working already and had her head down. So much for awkwardness. Meh, oh well.

During lunch, Melanie and I ordered takeaway spaghetti meatballs and ate in the office. Heading to the pantry to dispose of the litter, I found myself cornered by Melanie. She had this inquisitive look.

“Yes?”

“Vin, how’s your weekend?”

Really? You cornered me in the pantry just to ask me how my weekend was? What’s next, you were going to ask me if Harry Potter and unicorns were real?

“Eh… The usual. Why?”

“Hmm, really?”

She led me to a more private and quiet part of the pantry, leaned in and whispered.

“Seems like you had a bit of fun over the weekend. A bit too much fun, huh?”

There’s no way Olivia would tell Melanie, what did she stand to gain from it? Were they closer than they appeared to be?

Sensing my puzzled look, Melanie broke out in a fit of laughter.

“You have a love bite on your lower neck, dummy. It is noticeable at certain angles.”

“Right… Okay.”

“So… Who’s the unlucky girl this time?”

Clearly, she hadn’t forgotten the number of times I teased her about the guys in the office hitting on her. She’s taking full opportunity to get her ‘payback’. She gave me an amused look, nudging me for answers. I figured telling her half of the truth ought to suffice.

“Excuse me? Unlucky? It was some random girl. I crashed at her place.”

Melanie turned away for a moment to help herself to some yogurt in the pantry. Giving me some as well, she resumed her questioning.

“So where did you pick her up? Wait, wait… Do I know her? Haha.”

I hesitated for a moment, truth or to fabricate some story? She glared at me as I paused and deliberated.

“Vin? Bro code, I won’t tell anyone, seriously.”

Fuck it, YOLO.

“Olivia.”

“Hahaha!”

She exploded in laughter, doing a mini jumping and dancing routine… Causing a few of our co-workers to turn heads. Right… I forgot I was dealing with a teenager here. So much for discretion. She stopped her celebratory jiggle and smiled.

“So? How’s she like?”

“She’s good, I suppose.”

“Vin, c’mon. You can do better than that. Tell me more. Wait, is she better than me? How many times did you do it? Who made the first move?”

“Mel, chill. It is a one-off thing alright. And to be honest, I don’t recall much of our night.”

“So… I wasn’t memorable?”

“Whoa… Chill princess, I am just saying I was too wasted to remember much.”

“Tsk, men. Whatever… At least, I got something interesting to spice up today. Lucky you though, Olivia has a good body.”

With that, we went back to work. Nothing eventful happened the next two weeks. It was mostly just Melanie teasing me about Olivia whenever Olivia had her back turned. Taking phallic objects like hot dogs, along with doughnuts from the pantry and fooling around. Sending me pictures of her attempting various orgasm faces with the caption ‘Recreating Olivia‘s O face’.

It helped to create a happier atmosphere, I supposed. She and I went from good pals to really close friends, often hanging out after work whenever she wasn’t requested for by her father to make an appearance at some event, local or overseas. The downside of being the only child, I supposed. We only did not see each other on the weekends, I was busy resting, gym-ing and catching up with other friends. Whereas for her, I assumed she would be busy partying on her yacht, travelling to nearby islands.

I wouldn’t say we were intimate, we were just very open to each other about everything. The most I ever did was a peck to her forehead after seeing her home. Was I developing feelings for her?

The relationship with Olivia and I continued the way it was. We both pretended as if nothing special had occurred, although I did notice she kept our conversations to a minimum and very professional. I supposed there was some awkwardness in the end. It stressed me out a little, knowing our relationship was no longer the same. And also, secretly, deep down, I wished we were fuck buddies. She was really wonderful in bed, her husband was a really lucky guy.

“Hey Vin, you free this weekend? Wanna celebrate Halloween?”

It was the start of the week leading up to Halloween, which happened to fall on Sunday. Melanie was leaning over her desk and looking at my work, awaiting my reply.

“Sure. I don’t really celebrate, but okay. Sounds like fun.”

In a soft whisper, she asked if I wanted Olivia to come.

“It’s okay. No need for that.”

Giggling, Melanie returned to her work. That night, I received a whatsapp message from her.

‘Btw, everyone’s coming in a costume. You better get one.’

‘Oh man. That’s kinda troublesome.’

‘Come in your birthday suit then.

‘-.-‘
Old 16-05-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

Being a millennial, I posted a Facebook status, ranting about what to wear for Halloween. Within an hour, I got numerous replies from close friends, ranging from the troll-ish suggestions of ‘birthday suit’, ‘life-sized dildo’, ‘Elsa from Frozen’ to feasible ones like ‘Dracula’ and ‘zombies from The Walking Dead’.

Out of the blue, I received a Facebook message notification, from someone I honestly thought I wouldn’t be talking to again.

Lydia.

‘Vin, you are looking for costumes too? I need one ASAP. Wanna meet up and help each other? Been ages.’

Lydia was my ex. We lost contact with each other after we broke up, although we ended things on mutual terms. We simply lost the spark and enlisting into the army did not help matters. We agreed to end things and go our separate ways, although I felt bitter about it. The last I heard she broke up with her new boyfriend and was single as far as I was aware.

Honestly taken aback and surprised that she would contact me after so many years, I was unsure on the appropriate response. But fuck it, can’t hurt to meet up with an old friend I supposed.

‘Sure. Thursday night, around 7?’

‘Sounds good. Your number hasn’t changed right?’

‘Yea, unchanged.’

‘Cool. See you this Thursday! (:’

I woke up on Thursday, troubled… Over what to wear. Wearing too nice and putting too much effort might come across as trying too hard to impress an ex-girlfriend. As if she would care… Then again, maybe she would. This whole episode played out in my head, where I envisioned an angel and a devil debating on my choice of attire. Which ultimately resulted in me being late for work.

Fortunately, Olivia did not seem to mind. Clad in a black and white spaghetti zig zag strap dress, she looked stunning. She was wearing the same earrings she wore when we went gym-ing together and her makeup was immaculately done, giving her smoky eyes and enhancing her already seductive and kissable lips. Melanie caught me staring for a bit too long and swiftly poked me in the stomach with her pen, rolling her eyes.

Sitting down, I received a whatsapp text from Melanie.

‘You should wait till she turns around, a free show for all.’

Eventually… It was inevitable, Olivia excused herself to use the ladies. She walked past me and Melanie. Behold, she was bareback… I didn’t see any bra straps, so she was either using tape or going braless. Her toned back and smooth skin were evident, she had a slight tan overnight that seemed to heighten her alluring vibe. Probably visited a tanning salon. She seemed way, way too overdressed for work.

Melanie and I looked at each other. She stuck out her tongue and grinned, as if to say ‘told you so’. Pity our friendship was now in shambles.

Surprisingly, Olivia joined the two of us for lunch, declining offers to join her other colleagues.

It was honestly awkward, the three of us walking together to my car. Olivia spoke to Melanie only and I was like a third wheel in some relationship. Melanie, aware of the whole situation because I had confided in her, occasionally poked me, urging me to speak to Olivia. Thankfully, she restrained her straightforward nature and opt not to say anything about it.

We went off to a nearby Moroccan cafe, it wasn’t too crowded, but I honestly felt like some tree in a high speed expressway, completely overlooked and ignored. It was evident that the diners there were checking the two of them out. Melanie, with her model like looks and figure, and Olivia with her sexy outfit.

We placed our orders and started talking. I kept quiet for the most part whenever Olivia talked, seeing how awkward it was between us. Olivia apologized for not being able to hang out and ‘take care’ of her interns the past few weeks. Laughing it off, Melanie questioned her on her outfit.

“Hey Olivia, what’s up with your outfit today? Why so sexy? Haha. Vin kept on staring when he came in this morning.”

I stared at Melanie murderously. You pesky little devil.

Olivia‘s lips widened into a small smile and she looked at me, her eyes soften for a bit, as if she was recalling our sexcapade. She briefly gave me a longing look before she replied.

“Nah. Going out with my husband tonight. Vin, shouldn’t you be chasing girls around your age? I am gonna be an aunty soon.”

Glad and relieved that she was finally speaking directly to me, I eased up and stopped being so tense.

“You? Aunty? I don’t think so. And the problem with girls my age? All the good ones are already taken. The ones left are extremely… Disappointing.” I said this while looking at Melanie, unable to contain my laughter.

“Fuck you.” Pointing her middle finger at me, Melanie proceeded to jab me endlessly with her finger.

“That’s your cue, Vin. She says to fuck her. I will just stand and watch. Or film it if you two want to review your ‘performance’.”

Cracking up in laughter, the lunch went by in a light hearted and easy going manner. The two ladies ordered a kebab each to share amongst us three, citing a desire to lose weight as a reason for their underwhelming appetite. I went for the chicken couscous, which came with a generous amount of vegetables and almonds on the side.

After lunch, we walked around, entering shopping malls and window shopping. Melanie received a call from her friend, regarding her party this Sunday. She started to lag behind us, talking to her friend about the details and whatnot… Leaving just me and Olivia.

“Vin, sorry about the whole… The way things turned out. I… Did not mean for our friendship to be tarnished.”

“Yeah, I know. I am at fault too. I should have spoken to you about this… Clear the air. Take the initiative to do that.”

Silence fell between us, only interrupted by Melanie‘s voice every now and then when she replied to her friend.

Reaching my car, I looked at Olivia.

“We cool?”

“Yea, hah. Good to have you back in my life, V.”

With that, I drove us back to E Corp.
Old 16-05-2017, 10:58 AM
Samster

At 6, I left work after bidding my colleagues farewell and drove off to pick Lydia.

Staying true to how I remembered her when we were dating, she was late. Messaging me an apology, it was only around 7.40 pm did I finally see the girl that once made my heart flutter every time she smiled. The girl I was so in love with.

She wore a navy blue, with mid-length lacy sleeves, dress, that cut off just above her knees, exposing her long legs. She had let her long hair down, which I found to be very attractive, especially with the wind blowing in her direction. Her heart shaped face, with delicate sculpted nose and lips and her big brown eyes made her smile ever so charming and lovable.

Smiling at me, she did a mini jog in her heels over to my car. I got out to help open the door for her. We embraced like long lost friends… Quite literally.

“It’s been too long, Vin. How are you?!”

“I am good. You? Not under too much stress at work?”

“Nope. Work is kinda relaxed to be honest.”

We exchanged some small talk as I ushered her in my car. We drove off to grab dinner at a food court in some shopping center. I forgot just how dorky she can get sometimes, and it made me realise why I fell head over heels for her. She revealed that her past relationship did not work out because her ex had a bit of a temper. I told her I was still single, she looked a tad surprised.

“Was it cause of what happened with us?”

“Nah… Just haven’t found the right one.”

“Ohh, and here I thought I was so special. Hahaha, kidding.”

We ended up fooling around and throwing jokes at each other expense, while reminiscing about the past. She needed a costume for a workplace party and ultimately settled for a Pikachu costume. I went with good old Superman.

The drive back to Lydia’s place was a rather sedated one, we were both tired from work and walking around, trying on various silly costumes, taking pictures of each other and laughing away. I was pretty sure the shop staff thought we were crazy, having so much fun from just shopping for Halloween wear. I really enjoyed Lydia’s company, how we clicked and were so at ease with one another. Old feelings started to creep back and by the time I reached her place, I felt a little sour that the car ride could not last longer. Sensing that she probably felt the same way, she took her time getting her things, in an attempt to prolong the time we spent together.

“Thanks for tonight, it is really fun and nice catching up.”

“Haah, you’re welcome. You sure you are gonna be able to sleep well tonight, knowing you chose Pikachu over Charmander?”

“Oh my god, don’t. Don’t make me feel bad for not getting Charmander. Haha.”

A subtle silence descended. Then…

“Good night Lydia.”

“Good night Vin, thanks for the ride.”

She turned and walked towards her condominium’s lift. I stared at her for a while, with slight regrets.

K… Fuck this. Disregarding all romance movie clichés, I called out to Lydia before her lift arrived.

“Hey Lydia… You wanna go out together some other time?”

She turned around, a slight smirk on her face.

“You’re asking me out?”

I walked towards her and planted a kiss on her lips. She did not resist.

“Yeah, I am.”

I ended that Thursday in high spirits, feeling like a real life Superman.

The next day went by, with little incident. I spent the day texting Lydia while looking up records and data sheets, we agreed to take it real slow and to have an open relationship, at least till we were more certain about our feelings for each other.

Noticing my good mood, Melanie jokingly asked if I got laid last night. Typical Melanie. I told her of the events that transpired last night.

“Open relationship? Means she’s still free to sleep around right? She is probably sucking some other guy’s dick… That’s why.”

Not wanting to have a debate during working hours, I merely nodded. Lydia, as far as I know, was extremely religious. She took her religion really seriously, I highly doubted she would sleep around. The most I ever got to do with her back in JC was some light petting.

“But that also means you are free to sleep around too.”

Sticking out her tongue, Melanie threw me a flirtatious look and started laughing.

That night after work, I drove Melanie to her place after we had dinner. Her plan was to cruise out in her yacht to the high seas and back over the weekend. A little weird, considering we can’t exactly go trick or treating in the sea, but whatever, not my party.

Upon arrival, I was curious to get my first look at Melanie‘s friends, the ones I presumed she hung out with over the weekend.

Holy fuck.

Melanie‘s yacht? Looked like a fucking cruise ship. I was expecting the yacht children see in their storybooks, but hell no. It was massive. By my estimation, it was about 80 meters long?

Nonchalantly, Melanie gave me a quick tour of her yacht. It had a total of twelve bedrooms, housing a total of 24 guests. The bedrooms were probably similar to the ones in Hilton hotel where I slept with her. Bedside lamp with some fake white daffodils, king sized beds with silk pillowcases covering pillows in a neat arrangement. A wide flat screen television was in every bedroom, along with a mini refrigerator holding an assortment of drinks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic. There was a table set aside with hair dryers, curlers, makeup kits of all the top brands, I saw Olay and Avon amongst others.

The toilets? I did not count how many, but it looked just as nice as the bedrooms. I wouldn’t mind sleeping in it to be honest. Fucking gold taps and knobs, there was both a bathtub and a shower in every toilet, bar the ones in the kitchen. I meant the toilet alone was probably bigger than my room in my house.

Moving on to the gyms on the yacht, it was mostly machines. But still an impressive variety, and huge. Lost count of the number of living rooms, but safe to say, they were all spacious. Heading to the deck, nothing too fancy apart from a living room with television and refrigerator and a mini gym on the sundeck. There was a dining room on the deck as well, with a swimming pool and sauna. The dining rooms elsewhere below deck were a lot more spacious than the ones on the deck, and I reckoned the silverware on the table alone would probably be enough to pay my entire salary during my internship. Melanie did not take me to the kitchen as she said the staff were busy cleaning the kitchen up.

At the end of the tour, I raised one hand.

“I got a question. How much did this yacht cost?”

“I don’t know, dad got it for me for my e18th birthday. Probably a few million. The staff is on call, I only hire them when I intend to travel.”

Shocked. That’s all I got to say. A few million? At 18 years old, my birthday gift was getting yelled at in Tekong.

“C’mon, let’s go meet my friends.”

She led me downstairs, to another living room… Which led to my second shocking moment of that night. The second holy fuck of the night.

Holy fuck.
Old 16-05-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster

Melanie‘s friends?

They all literally looked like her. Caucasians, Europeans, South Americans versions of Melanie. It was like the United Nations, but with a sexy make over. Well, a more appropriate comparison would be like being in a Victoria Secret fashion show. Long, smooth, hairless, tanned legs everywhere. Slim, vivacious, curves everywhere. Fuck, I had to make sure I wasn’t dead and in heaven.

I finally saw a couple of guys, but the girls largely outnumbered the guys. Seemed like everyone Melanie hung out with were either model material or supermodel material. Even the guys looked good in their silly Halloween costumes. It was honestly difficult to not feel insecure about yourself after seeing so many good looking people. Thank God, at least I gym-ed often, probably had one of the better bodies there. Small comfort, though.

Sensing that I was a little intimidated,Melanie pulled me away from the crowd.

“Chillax Vin… Don’t be so tense. You are at a party for god’s sake. Haha.”

“What the fuck? You should have told me that every one of your friends was either super-hot or super fucking hot.”

“Haha, I don’t know most of the guys. The girls, apart from one or two, I know most of them.”

“So… You just invite random good looking guys to your party?”

“Well, my friend there, Natasha. She handles the guest list, I merely provide the yacht. The guys are probably friends of hers.”

She pointed to some leggy Ukrainian Mila Kunis clone in her red bikini, who was holding a clipboard and going through it. Probably the guest list, maybe.

Feeling a little overwhelmed with everything I had seen so far, I kept quiet for a bit. Melanie rubbed my shoulder lightly and left to attend to her duties as host.

Getting a tap on my shoulder, I turned around. Staring right at a tanned Japanese girl, smoking a cigar. Dressed in a black bikini with a doctor’s coat, the white coat covered her up till her upper thighs, exposing her long legs. Dyeing her hair amber brown, she had stunning green contacts on, and her smile exuded charm especially with her dimples… Speaking perfect English.

“Could you pass me the wine opener please?”

Handing her the opener, I inevitably stared downwards at her C cups briefly. She caught me staring and looked at me coyly.
Old 16-05-2017, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Nigrapes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share, thanks
Old 16-05-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 14
Storm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to behold
Re: An Intern Tale

The rest of the story can be found here :

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=627189
Old 16-05-2017, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
edenwaste deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue TS!!
Old 17-05-2017, 10:39 AM
Samster

"Sorry.”

“Hah… It’s understandable.”

“My bad, haha.”

She softly caressed my cheek and giggled cheekily.

“Sorry darling, I am into girls only.”

Bummer. We talked for a little bit before she walked away, swaying her hips, well aware I was looking.

Before long, a deep voice rang out over the PA system.

“This is your captain speaking. We will be departing in approximately two minutes time. 0 – 2 minutes.”

The party was rather tame to be honest, mostly people talking to each other whilst drinking wine. Everyone seemed to know each other and I was left alone for the most part. They were taking pictures together in their costumes, laughing away. Still feeling a tad awkward and afraid of saying something stupid and ignorant, I kept to myself and drank the red wine, lots of it. Melanie was nowhere to be seen, she was probably with her friends.

Waltzing over, Natasha, still in her red bikini, sat down beside me to talk. She too, noticed I was a little tense and uptight. I stole a glance at the guest list she was looking through earlier. No surprise there, this was really a party for the ladies, 8 guys, including me and a whooping 23 girls.

Admittedly, it was difficult to look Natasha in the eye and hold a conversation. Her 32DD sized breasts sashayed every time she giggled. Massive distraction. She revealed that most of the guests she invited were from her agency or her friends’ modelling agencies and that most of them flew in from overseas to join. Probably explained why there were so few Asians.

In slightly accented English, she told me she was born a brunette, got scouted by a modelling agency at 16 and had been a model ever since. She was close friends with Melanie when they were both under the same agency until Melanie left.

We somehow found ourselves at the top deck, by ourselves, sipping red wine from the bottle I grabbed in the living room. Talking about each other while gazing at the stars.

“So what are you supposed to be tonight? I don’t recall any scary monsters in red bikinis.”

“Haha… Hmm, I don’t know.”

She was giggling away, staring down at my semi hidden boner. The Superman costume didn’t do much in terms of covering boners. I smiled meekly and caressed her cheek.

Suddenly grabbing my hand, she led me downstairs, to what I hoped was one of the many bedrooms.

As we descended down the stairs, I heard some commotion. I turned to face the source of the noise.

What. The. Fuck.

I took back everything I said about the party being tame.

Sex, and lots of it… Everywhere. Everyone was naked and fucking each other or masturbating. Looking to the left, by the biggest sofa in the living room, there was a male model with his dick in some Russian girl and pumping away. She was moaning while rubbing her clit, her C cups shaking each time he thrusted into her. I could not recognise who the guy was because he had some French model sitting on his face, determined to smash his face in with her vagina. To the right, 3 girls, one of them being the gorgeous Japanese girl I spoke to, were fingering each other and giving oral stimulation. Behind me and Natasha, hidden underneath the stairs, an Italian chick was getting the DP treatment by a guy and another Italian gal with a strap-on. She grabbed onto the guy, squirming, fingernails biting into his back as multiple orgasms hit her.

Every damn sofa in the room had someone fucking and moaning. There was so much going on, it was kind of surreal.

There were a couple of bowls filled with condoms and bottles of lube laid out on a few of the tables throughout the room. Sex toys were thrown around everywhere and I noticed four open cupboards beside the flat screen television with plenty more. I supposed this way, at least no one had to bother if the toys were clean or not. The Halloween costumes were all over the floor, some ripped apart, probably in a sexual frenzy to be naked. And oh, the smell… So much pheromones and sweat in spite of the air conditioning. Moans and groans could be heard from every corner of the room, nice fucking party indeed.

I realised I hadn’t seen Melanie yet and I was standing still in the middle of the staircase, stupefied… Holding hands with Natasha, who was smiling and admiring my reaction to the whole scene.

Speak of the devil, Melanie entered the living room, holding hands with some blonde American girl with D cups about to burst from the mini black bikini top she was wearing. Melanie was wearing a headdress, the ones red Indians (Native Americans.), wore and a neon blue and yellow bikini, holding a war axe prop. She surveyed the scene before her, her expression looked satisfied as if all was going according to plan.

Finally noticing me, after scanning the room, she smiled and walked towards me, taking extra caution not to bump into anyone.

“Hey Vin, this is Amelia. Amelia, Vin. He’s… Eh… The friend I told you about, from work.”

After exchanging the pleasantries with Amelia, whose body reminded me of Olivia, albeit a younger version with how toned and athletic they both looked. Long blonde hair, a few freckles on her beautiful face, sharp nose, gorgeous smile, toned body, slightly tanned, big natural breasts and long athletic legs. Curves in all the right places. Yum. Amelia surveyed me with interest, checking out my abs.

“Mel, you want to tell me something?”

“Like?” She replied in an amused tone.

“When you said ‘party’, I wasn’t expecting this. You left out some details huh?”

The 3 ladies around me were cracking up. Clearly, I wasn’t the first one they pulled this trick on.

“Sorry, but… Surprise!? Haha.”

Unable to hide the smirk I had, I conceded and simply shrugged.

“C’mon. Follow me.”

“Where?”

In a slightly aggressive tone, Melanie stared into my eyes passionately.

“I had dibs on you before you even stepped onto my yacht.”

Melanie gave Natasha this territorial look liked she had marked me as her property. I really needed to make sure I was not dead and in heaven. This was actually a 2 day sex party on a yacht full of hot girls everywhere.

Stunned by her declaration, I was speechless for a bit… Only snapping out of it when Natasha briefly made out with me, her hands reaching down to my boner and rubbing it through my costume. She leaned in and whispered, softly so Melanie and Amelia could not hear.

“Fuck me before this is all over, you hear me?”

“Yeah, of course.”

With that, Natasha walked off and joined 2 girls 69-ing each other. I turned to Melanie and Amelia.

“How long has it been since we fuck?”

“I don’t know. A little over 3 months?”

“Let’s see if fucking Olivia made you better in bed.”
Old 17-05-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 15
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

Hahahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1