The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-02-2017, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
The Awakening

He walked over to her where she stood nervously against the door. He grinned his little kid grin and reached his arms forward to take her by the hips and draw her closer.

His nose brushed against the tip of hers, his eyes were twinkling and her heart was pounding. She could feel his cock stiffening against her and his taut young body and all sense of right or wrong left her, this was the boy she wanted. She wanted to teach him everything she knew, she wanted to leave him with memories that would stand forever.

The heat of his close body and her intense yearning was combining to make her face flush hotly.

“It’s okay, don’t be nervous. I’m not.” He said softly as his lips touched hers while he spoke.

“You know this is a good thing.”

Any resolve to resist him was gone now, all good sense disappeared when she felt his warm breath on her mouth and she opened her mouth toward him seeking his and kissing softly and gently.

He was young and excited and wanted to push further and faster but her knowledge and experience took over and she held him back murmuring to him to slow down. Looking into his open blue eyes she took his lower lip between her teeth and tugged gently, she could feel him shaking a little as she released it and softly entered her tongue into his open waiting mouth.

His tongue awkwardly joined hers, uncertain how to coordinate this, his lust was getting the better of his discretion now and he ground his hips into her belly urgently. She knew he would not last long but she also knew he was young and could be brought to full arousal again with little effort and smiled to herself thinking this was going to the be night she finally played with her toy boy. She reached one hand up to touch his face and with her other hand she began to fumble for his belt and as she began to undo the buckle she felt rather than heard him groan in her mouth and shudder.

He broke away from her embarrassed,

“I’m so sorry” he stammered out.

She realised he came in his pants and she responded the same in kind a strong shudder running down her back and into her knees weakening them.

“Don’t be sorry baby,” she whispered to him taking his big hand in both of her little ones

“that just means we have time for you to play with me before you cum again.”

The thought of more to come was working up her juices; she could feel them flowing freely and wanted him to feel it too.

“Feel me you sexy boy, see what you did to me.” She lifted the edge of her skirt and put his hand on her thigh, he tentatively inched his fingers up to the edge of her panties and hesitated. He looked at her in the eye his breath still hard from his unexpected orgasm and asked her,

“Are you sure? Is it really okay?” She nodded her ascent and kissed the boy again as he slid a nervous finger under the elastic of her panties and gingerly stroked the soft hair of her mound. She kissed him with greater urgency encouraging him to continue with soft moans .

He slid his finger down to her wetness and she parted her legs involuntarily allowing him access to her centre. He groaned as he felt what he’d been longing to touch all his adolescent life, pussy and it was wet and it was wet for him and he could play with it. He nearly came again; he couldn’t believe his cock was so hard again so soon. They edged toward the bed in the room and she nearly fell as she backed into it. She was reluctant to break the spell of the kiss but she wanted more.

Breaking away from him, she smiled as she saw the look of disappointment on his face.

“No don’t be sad my love. Now you get to play with my body, touch wherever you want. Taste me; touch me anywhere, anything and I get to do the same to you.”

He didn’t need to be told twice and ripped off his shirt and helped her with hers, she reached behind her back and undid her bra released her breasts to his hands, his mouth whatever he wanted. They were not speaking but the room was not silent as they kissed again wetly she moaned loudly at the feel of his smooth chest against her hard nipples.

She pressed her self more closely to the lad and took her mouth from his and licked and kissed his neck and shoulder. He groaned and pushed her gently to the bed and began sucking her nipples, she writhed under his mouth. Her back arched in delight as he sat back and looked at her, he could barely believe this was happening, she was here alone with him on a bed and she wanted him to fuck her.

He just wanted to jump on her and ram it in he was so horny, but he did want to play with her first. “Can you get naked?” he asked shyly. She smiled at him and told him to take the rest of her clothes off…. …if you were titillated by this tale, let me know and I’ll tell you what happened next.

END
Old 03-02-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 10
dewe is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdewe is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Awakening

Copied from here https://www.literotica.com/s/a-gentle-awakening
Old 03-02-2017, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
sitongchiam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support support!!
Old 04-02-2017, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Continue with Part 2

A shudder ran down her spine as she lifted her hips to allow him to pull off her skirt and her panties. She lay naked under his eager gaze, his mouth slightly open, agog at the present she was giving him. He didn’t know where to touch first and just gazed at her body and took it all in; her chest was rising and falling in a jagged rhythm bellying her otherwise calm demeanour. She was as excited as he was, more so in some ways. She had wanted this young man for a very long time, quite certain he was interested in her but the difference in their ages was a stumbling block to her approaching him. But now here alone in the hotel room with the rest of the group gone out for the evening was the perfect time.

He knew it and she knew it. He broke the stillness by putting a smooth hand between her thighs and nudged her legs apart slightly. He grinned at her and touched the wet folds of her pussy, and then staring her fully in the eyes he slid one long finger fully into her wet welcoming warmth past her swollen labia. She literally shook with desire and came almost immediately on his hand.

She pushed hard against his hand trying to drive her throbbing swollen clitoris onto his hand somehow. Driving for more, this boy was making her wild, more than she could have imagined. He was a natural and drove another finger deep inside her thrusting like he would a penis, she was shaking and managed to gasp to him that he should taste her. “You mean lick your pussy?” he queried. “Oh yes, yes please baby boy, lick me.” She panted at him. He didn’t need a second invitation and pushed her legs further apart holding them with his hands he went straight in face first and started licking like a puppy in a water bowl. She put a hand on his head and suggested he go a little more slowly. He smiled his cute little boy grin and said, “Should I spell my name with my tongue?” He thought he was showing that he knew the secrets of the Kama sutra with his question. She answered “Hell baby spell every word in the Encyclopaedia Britannica if you like, mmmm yes baby just like that” He was slowly swirling his tongue on her pussy and accidentally hitting on her clit while he stroked a finger in an out of her.

Damn but he knew what he was doing for a boy who had never licked a woman’s most secret parts. She squirmed under his ministrations reaching for his belt again; she wanted to his cock and she wanted it now. He seemed to read her mind and smiled up at her his words muffled by her pussy. He was taking over. He knew what he wanted now and he was going to take it. He wanted her. He stood up and finished undoing his trousers, he pushed his jeans down and then his boxers quickly followed with his young hard cock springing proudly upright when freed from its confines. She gasped as she finally saw the treasure she had been seeking for so long. It was so beautiful standing there hard and proud the head shining with pre-cum oozing from the tip. His face was hardening into one of lust that could not be denied. He fell on her body and kissed her hard sliding his tongue into her mouth as he positioned his cock at the entrance to her innermost secrets. She reached down and guided his cock into position for him to finally penetrate her screaming cunt. “Oh yes baby boy yes, fuck me now!” she moaned into his mouth as his cock began its final assault. “Oh yes I want you so much” she was beyond words as he slid inside her. She was a melting pot of sexual jelly. He, still unsure what to do but knowing he wanted to pound his body hard into hers, was hesitant, but once his cock head past inside of her his instinct took over and all pretends of finesse was over. He followed what his body told him to do. He pounded hard with all the power of his young body. She was screaming his name, encouraging him. He fucked as hard as he thought it was possible to fuck.

She was cumming all over his cock and still he managed to keep fucking her. He had come in his pants earlier and he was going to make this last as long as he could. He stopped thinking and rutted like an animal, he was panting and she was screaming and cumming again. He was in fuck heaven. He looked down at her eyes rolling back in her head. He knew he was doing this to her. She was cumming because of him. He was determined not to cum too soon this time. He managed to wait till she finished her orgasm and pulled his cock out, she looked startled. He stroked his cock and came at last all over her rich full tits jerking the last bits out while she panted from her last orgasm. He looked down at her beautiful face smiling up at him with her cum covered tits and he collapsed on her, still breathing hard from his exertion. She reached a hand up to his beautiful face and cupping it, smiled and said, “Oh yes my love.” A soft moan, “that was really special, I hope you want more?”

A knock came to the door indicating their time was over…..for tonight.

* …next time she shows him the delights of deep throat cock sucking if you are interested in hearing about it…

The End
Old 04-02-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
trex99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey Bro or Sis,
Lot of people on this forum probably had seem every single photo, video, stories on the net. Don't waste time, copying from 1 Web page or forum and paste into another forum.

Looking forward to see original material create by you. Cheers.
Old 04-02-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 8
StarHubbing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share TS
Old 04-02-2017, 06:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15632 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Nice sharing with pictures. Added some juice for sharing.
Old 04-02-2017, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 8
kyawzaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camper here.
Old 04-02-2017, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 918 / Power: 14
Storm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to beholdStorm Arc is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
Nice sharing with pictures. Added some juice for sharing.
The problem is the story may not be his . And he did NOT give credit where it is due .
Old 04-02-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
zodiackiller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing TS.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1