The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-12-2016, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Father Daughter Date

It had been a long day, and he finally got home from work. Pulling his car into the drive, he parked the vehicle and shut off the engine. He then climbed out of the car and walked up the steps of the house to the front door, withdrew his key, unlocked the door, and then entered the house wandering up to the bedroom. He then started to strip slowly and, standing naked, reached for a towel.

She lay in bed, fingering herslf, enjoying the wet sounds of her sloppy pussy, when suddenly she noticed her daddy go by, naked. she then lay in bed smiling, looking at him thinking about how bad she wanted him

He then head for the main bathroom, passing her doorway, fully naked. He didn't realize her door was open, that she was home, or that she now were getting a full view of his naked, toned body.

Finally unable to stand it, she stood up and started to walk to him. She stopped at his bathroom doorway, biting her lip thinking how bad she was to be having such thoughts in her mind.

Unaware that he had a captive audience, he then entered the bathroom and stood there for a while waiting for the shower water to warm up. as he did so, he began to rub his limp cock slowly, slowly coaxing it into its 7 inch hardness, when she started to walk towards him, biting her bottom lip again, growing excited watching him touch himself thinking about how much she wanted that thick cock...she had never seen anything like it. She then stopped, inches from her daddy.

Sensing something is a little off, yet not sure what, he shrugged and set the towel on the back of the small hamper, stretching his aching muscles tiredly. His only thought was how nice the hot water was going to feel running down his back. however that would soon change...

She was a little worried as she snuck into his room and started to undress herself. Through the doorway of the bathroom, she could see him, just standing there. She badly wanted to feel him inside her, amd she blushed. That didn't stop her from licking her lips, waiting for him to get into the shower.

Almost as if on cue, he then stepped into the shower, and allowed the hot water to run over his body, filling the bathroom with steam, the sound of the shower blocking out any other noise. So much so, that he failed to hear the young female nervously approaching him.

Opening the shower door and stepping in, young Beth wrapped her arms around her father's muscular frame, and gently grabbed his manhood, her naked body quickly becomeing wet against his, and she almost ran out when he gave a small start. Her mind began to go into overdrive...how was she going to explain this? She whimpered softly, and waited for him to realize that the young woman's body against his was none other than his daughter.

"mmm...that feels so good"

This was all the encouragement she needed, and she grew bolder, pressing her 32DDD sized breast against his back.

"I'm glad you think so...daddy"

"mm...baby....what are you doing in the shower? you know you are not supposed to be here" he said, teasing her in a low, soft, lusty voice.

This caused Beth to smile. Turning around, she smirked, her hand still very much attached to his rock-hard, 7 inch member. She smiled again and turned him around to face her. Still holding his manhood, she stood up on her toes and kissed his neck softly.

"so, is there something my sexy daughter wanted? or are you here to just tease me?" he kissed her back softly, and she returned the kiss once more before replying, in a voice just as every bit seductive,

"i want you to do bad things to me daddy, and please dont be shy"

"hm...you wish to be made pregnant by your daddy, is that it?"

"Daddy, anything you wish is my command."
Old 30-12-2016, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 8
kiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiasusam is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Father Daughter Date

Thus saying, Beth grabbed his hand an placed it on her shaved pussy, biting her lip, slightly worried. What if he yelled at her, or worse, kicked her out? However, she knew it was too late to turn back now, and so she waited patiently, wondering what he would do next.

To her delight, he then rubbed her already sopping wet pussy softly, causing her to become so wet her moisture was running down her legs in streams.

He then slipped a few fingers inside, thrusting up and down for a little bit, his meaty cock getting all the more harder in her tiny hand.

She looked deep into his eyes, and gasped with the initial feeling. She then let out an excited moan, which turned him on all the more.

"tell me baby...what do you want your daddy to do to you?" He then whispered in her ear, turning off the water. What she said next took him completely off-guard.

"i want you to fuck me, daddy...i want you deep inside me, fucking me hard" She then kissed him passionately, and he nodded, drying off his daughter, picking her up, and carrying her into his room, never once breaking their kiss. He smirked, leaned in, and whispered in her ear,

"my baby girl is having dirty thoughts about her daddy, is she? perhaps i need to thrust those thoughts right out of your tight little body"

This thought sent chills up Beth's spine, and she moaned at the images of her stepdad punishing her for being so naughty.

"yes daddy i am having very naughty thoughts.....maybe you should thrust them hard out of me"

"hm....well well well. Looks like my innocent little angel is a naughty, naughty girl after all"

Throwing her onto the bed, not gently enough that it would seem like they were rough-housing, but not rough enough that he would actually hurt her, he climbed onto the bed after her, causing her to bite her lip, as she watched the whole scene unfold before her eyes. She then whispered softly,

"I have wanted this for a very, very long time, daddy. do your worst and leave a mark or two"

"hm...i wont be too rough...after all, you are my...precious....baby girl."

"yes daddy. you treat me like a princess, but when it comes to this special treat, i am your dirty slut"

"mm...yes. you are my dirty little slut aren't you? my good little bitch"

Holy Fuck, i can't believe he said that, she thought, as she smiled and replied by pushing her hips up to meet his own.

"mmm daddy....."

He then slowly pressed his cock into her dripping pussy, moaning in amazement at how tight she is.

This, of course, resulted in her moaning and digging her nails into his back as she arched upward from the intense feelings of ecstasy that ripped through her body.

"Oh my god, Daddy...you're so big....!"

"and you, my sexy little slut, are so fucking incredibly tight"

As he began to thrust hard in and out of her, pumping fast, Beth lightly giggled at the way he made reference to how tight she is. She then immediately began moaning and clawing at the bed sheets. This caused him ti thrust faster and harder in her, and she dug her nails into his back, shoving her hips up off the bed to meet his every thrust.

"yes baby...mm...just like that...god"

"mmm fuck daddy god yes"

"do you like this, slut? do you like being dominated by your daddy, like a good little girl?"

Beth moaned and whimpered loudly.

"yes daddy.....ugh.....keep going....cum with me daddy, i want to feel it......mmmm god......."

"mmm...god...im soo close....i can feel it building up...oh fuck you are so tight"

He moaned, getting closer and closer. "

"mmm.....unnnnnn....daddy, please cum in me soon....i dont think i can hold out much longer.......fuuckk"

He then exploded deep into her pussy, hard, right as she cried out at the same time, cumming all over his thick cock,

"fuuuuck.......yes daddy.......GOD, im CUMMING!!!! AHHHH!"

"mmm.......shiit...fuuck"

Beth moaned and panted, as she feels hims shooting round after round of hot, thick cum up inbetween her legs, and she sighed happily. He let out a loud cry as he felt himself cum deep inside her pussy, then lay back, next to her, breathing deeply.

"mmm...baby.....that was amazing"

Beth smiled as she lay there, panting weakly, their combined juices mixing inside her and trailing down her legs.

"mmm, yes daddy. why dont we do it every time we are alone?"

"we can do this everytime you want to"

"good.....as long as mommy isn't here daddy. i mean, when she is, then i will just have to tease you"

This thought made Beth giggle.

"hehe...this is our little secret"

"mmm.....good daddy"

E N D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys,

You like this kind of kinky stuff?

Incest → Father & Daughter sex.....?

Tell me then.......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1