The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-12-2017, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 19
newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!
Re: How I cheated on my husband...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeC818 View Post

I wonder how many can guess who is me
None. Coz none of the chest looks like the one you posted.

The other chest has moles but this one don't have.
Old 31-12-2017, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
ministrymassage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow! Nice!
Old 01-01-2018, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pele100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow sis...just started to camp...keep us updated....love them milfs.
Old 01-01-2018, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 15
chaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond reputechaoturtle has a reputation beyond repute

Starting to get interesting. Standing by popcorn..
Old 01-01-2018, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Meet my childhood friend Ms Tan.. She have huge original boobs right?
Can intro your friend to me. pass me her ctc?TY
Old 14-01-2018, 04:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 8
JoeC818 is one of the Best!JoeC818 is one of the Best!JoeC818 is one of the Best!JoeC818 is one of the Best!

Someone tap on my shoulder... It's the chairman of the cosmetic company that invite me to attend their party in HK. His mane is Mervin.

I smile to him and invite him joining us for drink. Ms Tan and Charles introduce themself to Mervin. We chat and drink and dance. Mervin order 5 more champagne and we drink. All of us are drunk. Mervin start to hug me and put his hand on my waist. I was dancing and drinking. He slowly move his hand down to my ass. Ms Tan and Charles are kissing and I see Charles's hand move from Ms Tan's waist to her breast and start touching. Mervin move near me to talk to me as the music is quite loud. Then i turn my head to look at him. He pull me closer to talk to me. I can feel his hard cock pressing at me. He keeps his hand on my ass and start caressing my ass. I start to get naughty and move myself closer to her and press my breast to his check. Then I start to rub his cock through his pants. He try to touch my breast but i stop him. He dare not move firther. Slowly he start to pull my skirt up until he can rub his finger on my ass. I whisper to him "why so hard?" "You so sexy today how can I not hard" "Let's finished the champagne and go before something happen" I stop rubbing him and tell Ms Tan and Charles to drink. All of us drink faster and faster until all the bottles empty.
I signal Ms Tan to go washroom with me. In the washroo., I askeed Ms Tan" so are you going home tonight?" "You think I should go home?" "Up to you, I'm going to stay hotel if you don't want to go home" "Then stay hotel together. I go home like this my husband sure make hell lots of noise" we touch up and go back to the table. Charles and Mervin was chatting. I told them me and Ms Tan have to go. Both guy wanted to send us. Ms Tan told Charles she is not going home and wanted to go somewhere more quiet for a drink. Mervin told that he can get a good place. He start to text his frie d which own a hotel for a president suite. His friend arrange it for him and all of us goes in to his car. He drove us to the hotel and we are greeted by the manager. He show us to the president suite, a huge suite with 2 room inside. There is 2 bottles of red wine chilled and 2 bottle of whisky ready for us. After the manager left, we start to open the wine and drink. Since drinking like that are very boring, Mervin suggest we play some games. He called the manager to bring a deck of card.

We play poker and who lose have to finished a glass. Ms Tan and Charles lose a lot. She hardly can sit and keep fall on Charles. Charles was pretty drunk too. I suggest we stop and told them we should rest. I suggest me and Ms Tan take a room and both guy settle themself. I drag Ms Tan to room. I can see both of them are disappointed. Once inside the room, Ms Tan rush to the bathroom and vomit. I help her and strip her then drag her to the bed. I myself took a shower. I forget to look the room. Both guy come in. Charles goes to Ms Tan and start kissing her and playing with her pussy. Mervin open the bathroom and come in. I did not realised he come in. He quickly strip himself naked and hug me from behind. I was shock and scream. He cover my mouth. I then only realised he was naked and his cock right between my ass. When i know it's him I did not scream anymore, he let go of his hand and start caressing my breast. I ask "what you doing?" "I'm sorry i can't control myself anymore. You are so sexy" he then turn me around and sick my breast. I get very excited and my pussy is dripping. Mervin's cock are right at my pussy. He kiss me I return and we are frenching. At the same time he more his hand down to finger me. I was moaning and kissing him. Then I heard someone was moaning louder than me outside.

I can 100% sure it's Ms Tan and I know Charles is fucking her. Mervin lift me up and put his cock inside me. I wrap my leg around him and he start fucking. After 15 minutes fucking me, he is tired and I told him to go out. We dry ourself and leave the bathroom. I see Ms Tan is sucking Charles's cock. Mervin pull me to the bed and start playing my breast again.

TBC........
Old 14-01-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope there are more to come. support support.
Old 14-01-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
hornytarik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue sis!
Old 21-01-2018, 03:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
sparco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can’t wait for the update..
Old 21-01-2018, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wtfuad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Meet my childhood friend Ms Tan.. She have huge original boobs right?
What’s more sexy than these boobs being hugged by clothes? Looking at them the whole day will be so satisfying.
Old 25-01-2018, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 16
kluger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykluger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope to read some more updates soon .
Old 26-01-2018, 09:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice upds!!!
Old 26-01-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
busra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluger View Post
Hope to read some more updates soon .
Same here as well .
Old 26-01-2018, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Sugarkane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice thread sis. Waiting for updates.
Old 31-01-2018, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 8
JoeC818 is one of the Best!JoeC818 is one of the Best!JoeC818 is one of the Best!JoeC818 is one of the Best!

Mervin pull me to the bed just besides Ms Tan and Charles…. MsTan and Charles is doing 69….
Mervin pull my tower away and start to suck my nipples.. left to right and right to left while he finger me.. my pussy start flowing and the bed is wet…. Charles start to pump Ms Tan fast and hard… Ms Tan moaning very loud beside me…. Mervin stop his sucking and position his cock at my pussy and with one push he is all the way in… I almost lost my breath and he start to pump me too.. Both Mervin and Charles is like having competition who can last longer and fuck better… They pump fast and hard… whole room only hear piak piak piak sound and screaming of Ahhhh…Ahhhhhh….Ahhhhhhh….
After some time both of them slow down and stop… I and Ms Tan was breathing very heavily… Then Charles and Mervin shift position… Charles push inside me and Mervin push inside Ms Tan… I was shock of this sudden changes. They start to pump again and their race… Charles is thicker than Mervin but Mervin is longer… The feeling was kind of kinky and it’s our first time getting fuck side by side and by 2 different man… At the end Mervin pull out and shoot all his cum on Ms Tan’s body. Charles shoot few minutes later and some of his cum landed on my breast…
All of us are panting heavily…
I and Ms Tan did not say anything and drift off and sleep till next morning wake up by Mervin and Charles. Mervin is playing with my pussy and I already leaking with my pussy juice. He position himself and with 1 shift push he is all in me. Charles is trying to push his cock into my mouth and playing with my nipple. Mervin fuck me hard and fast and I open my mouth to suck Charles. I have never had sex such way. They make me more and more horny. Few Minutes later our position change to doggy and Mervin continue to fuck me from behind and I sucking Charles. Our action wake Ms Tan up and she look at me. I look at her too. She come over and suck my nipple. I’m very high from all those action. Mervin pull out and cum on my ass and he use his cock to slap my ass before moving away and sit on the couch. Charles cum after that and he cum on my face. He push back his cock into my mouth after that until his cock soften and he to sit on the couch. I was panting non stop and collapse on the bed. Ms Tan lick me all over and she make sure all the cum are lick clean. I’m very weak to move nor do anything.

TBC………………………….
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1