The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2174 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB True adventures......

Opened and ready to take in my hard cock!!!

Last edited by axlrose; 13-01-2018 at 04:02 PM.
Old 15-01-2018, 02:57 PM
Samster

axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Mobday blues need pussy!
Old 15-01-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future
Smile Re: FB True adventures......

Nice adventure TS.
Looking forward for more of your steamy stories and pictures.

🤘

Help me out if you could with some bitcoin donation, am trying to write full time.

Bitcoin wallet address -
3P2GiU7DTgTxjcEdpmXhFD9v5NVTKVM7oM
Old 17-01-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

Midweek pussy

Old 17-01-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
WhatsHappened deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhatsHappened deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Do continue TS
Old 18-01-2018, 11:01 AM
Samster

Finally thursday! Weekend cumming!!!
Old 18-01-2018, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 18
here&now is one of the Best!here&now is one of the Best!here&now is one of the Best!

Wow looks like this thread is still going strong .
Old 18-01-2018, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
GreenWater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by here&now View Post
Wow looks like this thread is still going strong .
Going strong indeed .
Old 20-01-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

Thanks thanks enjoy!!!
Old 20-01-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

630K vuews and counting! Wish me luck tomorrow!!!!
Old 20-01-2018, 07:40 PM
Samster

Have a great weekend!!
Old 21-01-2018, 10:27 PM
Samster

Success!!!!!!
Old 22-01-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

Ok i’m back start slowly hehehehe. We usually get a part time maid to come clean and iron weekly for us. Everything was normal til our original maid went back liao. So needed to find a new part timer. Tried trial and error til found one so far that’s good. M was 28 pinay slim plain jane face but smooth tanned skin not too dark but smooth. First time she came just clean did not even notice her that much as wife supervises me just pay 🤪 after 2 weeks everything normal til 3 weeks ago wife suddenly need go business trip back sunday evening so up to me to supervise...... she came same time 9am me was still sleepy so just told her what to do and laid down the sofa to sleep abit more. Woke up after 30-55 minutes to find myself with a raging hard on....... i was just wearing boxers that day 😬 i noticed she kept looking at my “tent” which made me even harder. So just laid down act still sleepy and sleep while accidentally touching myaelf hehehe so when got tired and needed to pee already stood up she not rhere already tot she in bedroom cleaning so went toilet already pull out my dick to pee when i reach toilet door was ipened so just went in dick in hand and there she was peeing!!!!!! She was shocked suprised and me Was really suprised same as her so just said sorry and went back sofa wait til she come out. Me apologized and she say sorry she really needed to pee and did not close door tot me was sleeping. Me said its ok no harm no foul. But i my mind no fair you saw mine i did not saw yours......... hahahahaha. So she continued cleaning while ironing needed to get some things in the guest room so need to pass behind her i simply rubbed/brushed myself on her butt hehehe....whoa no objection she just continues to fold. But was quite hesistant.....so she finished up i paid her she left and i called my pinay maid and fucked her while thinking of my part tine maid M.
Old 23-01-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

Cont....
Following week went back to clean evertrhing as per normal.......
Wife back to supervise her. But me notice she will steal glances here and there hehehe. When wife went to shower me approacjed her and asked if can pass me her hp# she said sure no problem. I joked w her whispered u never told me wat u saw last week leh and she shyly say never see everything mah. Hehehehe told her will call her weekday. Went back to watching tv and act normal. She finished and left. Following week i called her to teat water just talk cock abit joke here and there. When felt ok we started viber. She asked last time what was the hard object poking her hehehe me said nothing lah just brushed by only mah and i asked u really never see my kkj meh hehehe i told her its not fair that she saw mine and i never saw hers.......she say ni problem she can show mah! Wahlan eh me was stunned hahahahaha so told her can video chat abit she said wait abit til her boss take nap she will message me. So waited for her message and when she say ready me went somewhere private and video called her. She was wearing shorts and singlet. Anyway need cut short meeting soon. So ended up seeing her naked see some of my last few blurred screenshots which i posted this month here......... tbc
Old 25-01-2018, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 16
kluger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykluger deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hope to read more soon .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1