The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-10-2015, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SimpleStranger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Westerhout 12

Field report
House 12 westerhout road.
dragon statue coming out of wall.

I've been going to this place for 4 years. this place is one of the first houses to bring China sauna service to singapore.

they have a computer. monitor at the front desk that will show you the girls they have.

then you can sit down, and ask to see the one your interested in person.

I find the service here 9/10 consistently. It's just sometimes the look of the girl I don't like, also I usually like very skinny girls, and there's are usually more full body. but I would not say fat.

I need to write about girl #11. ~ 25 years old.
Face: big eyes or rather big contacts and cute smile 7/10
body: B cup. very Firm and a bit pointy, triangular shape actually :O. 7/10
service: 10/10 amazing service. first showers you down and gets you to lie on a watermattres. rubs you up and down body to body with soap. places her nipper on the soles of your feet, which is an unusual sensation. massages your balls and dick with soapy bubbles while your lying down on the watermatresss in the shower. that feels amazing. then uses something that I could only describe as oral nurunuru gel and gives you and amazing bareback blow job with you standing and her squatting. moving to the dry bed she does great hot water then ice water blow job. then does something most sauna girls don't do which is licks your taint (perineum region) while you are on all fours, which feels great. she of course also licks your ass too.
then she straddled me on top and did some unusual positions, one with her legs straight yet crossed at the heels and sitting on me, supporting herself with her hands, then a 90 degrees cowgirl position and then reserve cowgirl but with her lying flat on her stomach, giving you an amazing view of your dick in her pussy the whole time.
The service was so great I tipped her an additional $20SGD on top of the standard $150sgd for 1hr. session lasted for 50 minutes.
if you've never had China sauna girl service, than you must try this! it's the best I've found outside China, even better than some of the girls I've had in China.

I'm ethnically Chinese customer. not sure if they accept other races.

by the way, I wonder if anyone has tried house 20 on Lorong 18? it's a newly renovated house and has a sex swing I've never used before. I unfortunately didn't like the girl they had there, so didn't use their service.
Old 09-10-2015, 04:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3693 / Power: 19
p00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond reputep00t has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Westerhout 12

I like skinny girls too. This is a good house. I believe we have been fucking the same girls

11, is she slim? Never tried before.

However, the girls told me they only accept chinese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleStranger View Post
Field report

I've been going to this place for 4 years. this place is one of the first houses to bring China sauna service to singapore.

they have a computer. monitor at the front desk that will show you the girls they have.

then you can sit down, and ask to see the one your interested in person.

I find the service here 9/10 consistently. It's just sometimes the look of the girl I don't like, also I usually like very skinny girls, and there's are usually more full body. but I would not say fat.

service: 10/10 amazing service. first showers you down and gets you to lie on a watermattres. rubs you up and down body to body with soap. places her nipper on the soles of your feet, which is an unusual sensation. massages your balls and dick with soapy bubbles while your lying down on the watermatresss in the shower. that feels amazing. then uses something that I could only describe as oral nurunuru gel and gives you and amazing bareback blow job with you standing and her squatting. moving to the dry bed she does great hot water then ice water blow job. then does something most sauna girls don't do which is licks your taint (perineum region) while you are on all fours, which feels great. she of course also licks your ass too.
then she straddled me on top and did some unusual positions, one with her legs straight yet crossed at the heels and sitting on me, supporting herself with her hands, then a 90 degrees cowgirl position and then reserve cowgirl but with her lying flat on her stomach, giving you an amazing view of your dick in her pussy the whole time.
The service was so great I tipped her an additional $20SGD on top of the standard $150sgd for 1hr. session lasted for 50 minutes.
if you've never had China sauna girl service, than you must try this! it's the best I've found outside China, even better than some of the girls I've had in China.

I'm ethnically Chinese customer. not sure if they accept other races.

by the way, I wonder if anyone has tried house 20 on Lorong 18? it's a newly renovated house and has a sex swing I've never used before. I unfortunately didn't like the girl they had there, so didn't use their service.
Old 09-10-2015, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 10
hawkace is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawkace is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by p00t View Post
I like skinny girls too. This is a good house. I believe we have been fucking the same girls

11, is she slim? Never tried before.

However, the girls told me they only accept chinese.
I'm not Chinese n I been here just last week.

The one I tried was number 8. My friend took number 6 (bimbo face type)

Somehow the girls there will cap you for bj if you are not circumcised. Cos my friend kena the ice n Fire bj with cap on.

N yeah this house the girls ass rim you.
Old 07-05-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SimpleStranger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Girls from China in general give BBBJ as standard. It is true in this house too. Because they have "One Dragon" service from Chang Ping in this house, they usually do ass rim job too. It's great service.

I recently visited this house and had Girl #8. Cute and in her early 20's. Great BBBJ with occasional deep throat, gave amazing and scary rim job where I think she was really trying to probe her tongue into my ass. Haha! Feels unusual, but good at the same time. Do these girls a favor and take care of your hygiene down there before you visit. Strangely she did not do the standard fire and ice blow job that the girls usually do here.

I left very satisfied and gave a generous tip. I wish this house a lot of success. So that they can bring more girls and can open more houses with great service. Everyone in Singapore must try this place.

After visiting China recently. I say that this house is my preferred convenient option for Chang Ping / Dong Guan style sauna.

In present time, China saunas have to go through risky wechat scammers. They promise Chang Ping service, but instead you just get girl rushing you to finish as fast as possible without any massage or waterbed extras. Bed and rooms are lousy because they must move at anytime because of possible police raid. Price is also inflated now. Add cost and time of air flight travel. It's very difficult to play in China now.
Old 07-05-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleStranger View Post
Field report

No #11 should be Xia Tian. She happens to be working her last day today and she will be cutting her card tomorrow after serving her full 2 years here.

Will miss her great YTL services, cheerful attitude and big boobs. All the best to her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1