The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2013, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1996 / Power: 13
Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future
Re: Carine, the manipulated and blackmailed Milf wife

To the dissatisfied reader who zapped me.

- boring and long winded, so many chapters all sluts, bra, John, panties

I sincerely apologise to have made you feel like you've wasted your time reading my thread, maybe you can read another one?

My title did say, manipulated and blackmailed..

And I did have the intention to finish up this story as it unfolds, based on a story I've heard for real, be it true or fake.

Maybe you can have some guts and leave your ID behind?

After all, I've never asked for points, even if its really long winded, is that YOUR problem?
Old 13-06-2013, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

dont worry dude... I am sure many laojiao here who appreciate your sharing will return you 10 folds the points you lost...

and its ending soon? oh man....
Old 13-06-2013, 09:45 AM
Samster

Hardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant futureHardstick15by5 has a brilliant future

Ending? Still got quite a long way to go..

No need to up me. Points are really meaningless anyway but to see a red zapper, a mood turn off

Story quite some way to go. Tell me if I should continue.

- photoshops

- John got his trump card to bed her

- how Carine got pregnant.
Old 13-06-2013, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 23
raider102 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyraider102 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardstick15by5 View Post
Ending? Still got quite a long way to go..

No need to up me. Points are really meaningless anyway but to see a red zapper, a mood turn off

Story quite some way to go. Tell me if I should continue.

- photoshops

- John got his trump card to bed her

- how Carine got pregnant.
Bro a good story is one which include all of the above. So i guess u got a lot more typing to do. Hahaha
Old 13-06-2013, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 751 / Power: 13
Coffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to beholdCoffeecans is a splendid one to behold

Relax bro. Come, let's go for coffee.
Old 13-06-2013, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 12
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Dun worry bro i'm sure all bros that apperciate gd stories doesn't matter fiction ur truth will support u.carry on bro.
Old 13-06-2013, 08:19 PM
Samster

Please pardon my long winded writing.

Adapted from a true account. Giving sensationalized details in full.

John almost thought he was dreaming. Carine, the milf he had lust for years to fuck, is now at his disposal to snap her. He could probably get her to pose in any pose he wants. He decided to test the limits of Carine’s willingness slowly.

“Ok put your skirt back on. I need a before and after shot.” John instructed her nicely. Carine obliged and followed his every word. She put her skirt back on.

“Check the blinds, make sure they’re shut properly and lock the door.” John instructed. He quickly switched memory cards. “All good? Now come over and pose beside the couch.”

Carine did so, but John wasn’t satisfied.

“I’m asking you to pose, not be a scarecrow. Are you really that talentless?” John retorted her, sensing his opportunity he grabbed Carine’s arm and positioned them in an arch, pushed her back to bend slightly towards the side of the couch. He held her waist, very high and close to her breasts, with both hands and shifted it. “Don’t be so shocked, this is how I handle models when I do my leisure photo shoots back then. If their perfectly toned waists had no problems with me shifting them, your flabby one shouldn’t too. ” John reassured Carine’s insecurities. Carine felt a sense of shame about her body and didn’t want to irritate John further. She just him adjust her body in any manner he wanted. She wanted to prove that she could do this as well.

“Okay, get ready. You can close your eyes if you want to. Please keep your chests upright so that your saggy breasts will look firmer.” John continued to say things to insult Carine, even though they were the exact opposite of what he was feeling. John had just made Carine pose beside the couch with a semi slanted position and looked all so inviting.

“Boss, can I check it please?” Carine tried to ensure her anonymity.

“you think we’ve got all day long? I will let you check all the pictures one shot later when we are done.” John flashed Carine the preview to assure her slightly before proceeding to feel her hands, her waist, her back and at times her bra to ‘adjust’ her ‘saggy’ breasts.

He made her pose in the following positions with the following positions.

2. Sitting on the couch with her legs crossed tightly to reveal her beautiful thigh and a snippet of her thong through the zao geng.

3. Carine with her legs slightly spread, hands spread on the couch back cushions with an inviting pose.

4. Carine bending forward with her butt arched upwards like a doggy fuck position. John took a few low angled shots of this pose with FLASH, to capture her zao geng as well.

5. Carine squatting down and pretending to do some work while the back of her blouse gets pulled upwards and her skirt stretched downwards, thus revealing the top of her thong.

He was rather surprised at Carine’s smooth cooperation. She had no qualms or complains with whichever position he wanted or how he shifted he body. He had already grazed her boob a few times and she didn’t react to it.

Ten minutes had passed.

“Okay now I’m going to unbutton a few of those on your blouse to take a few more”

“okay. Boss, may I ask, what’s the title of this assignment?” Carine enquired.

“The office seducing slut, you have a problem with it?” John threatened. Carine quickly shook her head. John proceeded to unbutton her blouse, resting his fingers on her boobs as he did it. He unbuttoned one and got Carine to make bend over poses, like picking up a pen or some files, revealing her cleavage as she did so. He made her cross her legs while sitting on the couch, he pulled her skirt upwards to reveal more thigh and spaced out her blouse to show more cleavage. He took some shots from a high angle to get her cleavage.

Next John then continued to unbutton Carine’s blouse until the full cup of her bra could be revealed. This time round, Carine was staring at John as he did it. Her nervousness seemed to have left her completely. John’s fingers trembled slightly as he watched her cleavage appear from beneath the blouse for the very first time. He knew he had to keep cool to make the whole photoshoot look real and with a story line. He could feel the precum oozing out in his foreskin.

He made Carine pose in all the different poses according to the different scenarios, bending forward over the table during work discussion, bending down to pick up some pens, sitting down on the couch invitingly with her legs crossed. Every other slutty pose you want to imagine.

John felt himself losing his conscious logic and fear, he unzipped Carine’s skirt and took it off. He was so tempted to remove the thong and fuck her doggy straight away but he knew he had to keep his cool. He made her pose more, different slutty poses, sexual position poses.

<I’ll leave it all to your imagination>

John couldn’t take it anymore, he took off her blouse and started napping even more photos. He shifted Carine, pushed her to bend in all sorts of angles, hoping to get a shot or a peek at her nipples, but damn himself. He was the one who made her buy the full cup bra. He decided that he needed to do more.

“Carine, I need you to remove your bra...” John finally mustered up his courage to ask.

Please don't up me, not here for points.
Old 14-06-2013, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

In a age of twitter and shit, it's nice to see some longer posts... Not short crap that ends "gotta go, typing on phone" or "I can only type posts when I log in and hard to log in"

Totally excellence writing and I might even be saving offline copy.... Which in the many hordes or stories here I only do a few times

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 14-06-2013, 12:51 PM
Samster

“What??” Carine blurted out without any consideration of mannerism. “You never said anything about being naked!”

“RELAX! DON’T RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME!” John reminded her of her tone. “No one said anything about you getting naked. All I’m asking if for you to remove your bra so that i can take a back shot. You will be using your hands to cover your breasts. This is the last part of the shoot. Do you want to get it over and done with?”
Carine contemplated for a moment. She was never going to strip for John, but a part of her wanted to try it for the thrill and excitement of doing such a photoshoot. Without agreeing, she turned around with her back facing John, carefully unhooked her bra and took it off. She immediately used both arms to cover her breasts.

John kept taking in deep breaths to help himself remain calm. He walked closer to her, adjusted her standing position and snapped a few photos.

“Have you covered your breasts with your hands properly? I need you to turn around. Please do not show me anything that will make me puke.” John did his best to insult Carine.

Carine took a moment to check, slowly and reluctantly, she turned around and looked away. John couldn’t believe his eyes, Carine was pressing hard on her breasts to cover the nipples area, but her breasts were so big that a huge portion of the top and bottom part of her beautiful milk smooth skinned breasts could be seen.

John quickly made full use of his chance to take as many photos as he could.

“Your breasts are so saggy! Turn around and use your palms to cup your breasts up and cover them instead.” John instructed firmly. Carine obliged and turned. ‘Damn, my brother is going to complain that I chose such an old woman to be the model” John murmured loudly so that Carine could hear.

‘An old woman?’ Carine thought to herself, her confidence took a beating. “Saggy breasts? Make him puke?” She felt a sudden surge of anger and a need to prove him wrong.

She cupped her breasts up and decided to prove to him that she still has got the appeal. She only used two of her fingers to cover each nipple, thus revealing parts of the areola and she turned around and gave John a feisty look.

John did not anticipate such a response, he wasted no time and took at least another 20 pictures of Carine, instructing her to make different poses which she obligingly agreed. He spent at least ten minutes on this, trying his best to hope Carine’s fingers would slip and reveal the full nipples to him.

He realised that Carine responded to his taunts and upped the ante on her own. He decided to try his luck again.

Looking down at his camera’s preview screen, “Damn. He is going to flip if he finds out I chose such an old model and didn’t even take some topless shots...’ He muttered audibly to himself, then looked up at Carine. Turn around.”

He then walked up to her from behind, placed one of her hand on her neck and the other on her waist. “These are back shots, so don’t move. I don’t want to see your saggy stuff and puke.”

Carine felt another dosage of his insult and her anger grew even more. She so badly wanted to show John her boobs, slap him and tell him that they aren’t saggy! Meanwhile, John was busy snappy photos from behind, as he moved more and more to his right to get better angled shots at Carine’s side breasts. He moved until he could see her nipples pointing.

“Even her back look bad..” John commented once more.

“Look carefully! Are you sure they are saggy?” Carine lost her cool and finally snapped!
Old 14-06-2013, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light

More more more! Dont stop please!
Old 14-06-2013, 10:41 PM
Samster

Hey bro, I always loved your stories, when you gonna start a new one?
Old 14-06-2013, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 17
shawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samstershawnanderson is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wonderful story. like the pace. but it would be good if you can have more episodes each day =)
Old 15-06-2013, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 15
bonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of lightbonnie1 is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you bro hardstick. New story? Need to find the inspiration. I think your interracial story is a good one. Maybe my next will be along the same line.
Old 15-06-2013, 02:13 PM
Samster

Carine turned around and faced John. She put her hands on her waist and stared at him.

"Look carefully, are you sure they are saggy?" Carine snapped at John.

John was taken aback. This was the last thing he had expected. The sight of Carine's breasts was simply breathtaking. The were huge! They looked D-Cup, her nipples were brownish pink and not too large, looked so suckable.

He shook himself out of his state of shock and quickly took at least 5 photos. Seeing John's reaction, Carine felt a sense of satisfaction and a vote of confidence.

All of a sudden, someone knocked on the door.

"Boss are you there? It's urgent!" A familiar colleagues voice came from the door.

John and Carine looked at one another, John signalled for her to put her clothes back on.

"GO BACK TO YOUR OFFICE NOW, I'LL COME OVER!" John replied back.

Carine wasted no time and put her clothes back on. She was so worried about being caught in this situation, the last thing she wants is for John's accusations to be true! In the mad rush, John led the way by checking the corridor and Carine followed behind and snuck back into her office room. Most of the staff were back at their desks doing their work.

It was already 3.30pm. She sat down and quickly cleared her work.

Meanwhile, John was having a discussion with another colleague, Kian Chang, the accountant. John kept a sly smile on throughout the entire discussion. He knew his plans were unravelling to be a hit. Carine was now at his full mercy.

Carine buried herself in the work, she didn't want to think about what happened. When the clock stuck 5.30pm, she left for home and hailed on the cab. While on the cab, she realised that she hadn't check any of the photos John took!! What if he took her face? She had topless photos too!

Oh no! oh no!! oh no!!!!

Suddenly, her hand phone beeped.

- I need you tonight, meet me or you know the consequences. - the message read.
Old 15-06-2013, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Levelle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice thread =)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1