The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2004, 06:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 22
soccersaint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry I kanna GONORRHEA!!!!

Last week I had this soreness in my penis so thought maybe I masturbate too much...Bcos I have a high sex drive so I almost everyday masturbate. Then on Sunday the pain become worst and I had white discharged from my penis!!!!

Very scared so went to see my company doctor. One close and the other open one is a female GP. KNN bo pian so lan lan went to another clinic and pay from my own pocket.

When I go see the doctor he ask me about my sexual activity so I told him I had just visited a hooker from GL and I am sure that CB bitch transmit the disease to me because after blow job she use her wet CB to rub against my cock head. Dunno she purposely sabo me or what

Then the doctor is very kind, keep on reassuring me it's quite common for this kind of STD and tell me he got the medication to cure me. After which he gave me an injection, I very scare ask him whether he is injecting my didi and he laugh his head off bcos I heard alot of rumours and heresay that kanna STD will injection the didi. Luckily not he just only inject my buttocks and gave me 2 weeks of antibiotics and some potassium permaganate solution to wash and some cream to apply.

To my relief the next day I urine the pain is lessen and discharge also becoming lesser. I am really not here to spoil any girls reputation just want to share my experience with you guys. If anyone wish to know pls PM me. I wun post her name here because as I said I am not here to spoil people's reputation. Those who thought I am no need to reply.

Thank you for viewing. Have a nice day.
Old 11-05-2004, 06:25 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 21
schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future
Re: I kanna GONORRHEA!!!!

bro, i'm juz wondering..that hooker is from one of the legal house CAT40, 80, 150? or juz an illegal hooker from back lane/road side/coffee shop?
Old 11-05-2004, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 22
dkong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydkong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Take care bro!
Old 11-05-2004, 08:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 21
ahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to beholdahbengsony is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: I kanna GONORRHEA!!!!

ha ha , well, that is your PSLE certification. I also kanna twice last year. changed my briefs untill my wife asked me why ?

protection is the best armour against such std. Meantime, drink plenty and plenty of water to flushed out the toxics in your body.
Old 11-05-2004, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=18198

Watch out... this STD is becoming more dangerous.

Read up on that, posted by me some time ago

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 11-05-2004, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 21
Luna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to beholdLuna is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwing
bro, i'm juz wondering..that hooker is from one of the legal house CAT40, 80, 150? or juz an illegal hooker from back lane/road side/coffee shop?
Ya right, bro please share with us who or where did you get the shit from? Thanks and Take Care!
Old 11-05-2004, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 21
virginboy926 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccersaint
Last week I had this soreness in my penis so thought maybe I masturbate too much...Bcos I have a high sex drive so I almost everyday masturbate. Then on Sunday the pain become worst and I had white discharged from my penis!!!!

Very scared so went to see my company doctor. One close and the other open one is a female GP. KNN bo pian so lan lan went to another clinic and pay from my own pocket.

When I go see the doctor he ask me about my sexual activity so I told him I had just visited a hooker from GL and I am sure that CB bitch transmit the disease to me because after blow job she use her wet CB to rub against my cock head. Dunno she purposely sabo me or what

Then the doctor is very kind, keep on reassuring me it's quite common for this kind of STD and tell me he got the medication to cure me. After which he gave me an injection, I very scare ask him whether he is injecting my didi and he laugh his head off bcos I heard alot of rumours and heresay that kanna STD will injection the didi. Luckily not he just only inject my buttocks and gave me 2 weeks of antibiotics and some potassium permaganate solution to wash and some cream to apply.

To my relief the next day I urine the pain is lessen and discharge also becoming lesser. I am really not here to spoil any girls reputation just want to share my experience with you guys. If anyone wish to know pls PM me. I wun post her name here because as I said I am not here to spoil people's reputation. Those who thought I am no need to reply.

Thank you for viewing. Have a nice day.

Do disclose her name to the GP (Doctor).
so that further investigation can be done.
Old 12-05-2004, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbengsony
ha ha , well, that is your PSLE certification. I also kanna twice last year. changed my briefs untill my wife asked me why ?

protection is the best armour against such std. Meantime, drink plenty and plenty of water to flushed out the toxics in your body.

Brother....then u know how long to conpletely cure? Then I can start to have sex with my gf
Old 12-05-2004, 01:01 PM
wolfgang

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Brother....then u know how long to conpletely cure? Then I can start to have sex with my gf
bro, take care man,, drink more cooling water
Old 12-05-2004, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 22
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of

U may think u are kind, protecting her by not revealing her identity. The fact is she is transmitting it to more unknowing bros. If u reveal her, she will get treatment and so u are actually helping her. and then u are also saving some bros too. so why nto reveal???
Old 12-05-2004, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Don't think thread starter 1 sex partner only....haiz...

Encourage to disclose than maybe some other bros can verify or go for a check.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitMit
U may think u are kind, protecting her by not revealing her identity. The fact is she is transmitting it to more unknowing bros. If u reveal her, she will get treatment and so u are actually helping her. and then u are also saving some bros too. so why not reveal???
Old 12-05-2004, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
U may think u are kind, protecting her by not revealing her identity. The fact is she is transmitting it to more unknowing bros. If u reveal her, she will get treatment and so u are actually helping her. and then u are also saving some bros too. so why nto reveal???
I am not being kind and not helping her. I just dun want to kanna flamed here by those who come in and talk cock sing song and got nothing better to do.

But I will not hesitate to reveal to those who are interested to know when them PM me. Bcos I think if you are really interested to find fuck in GL then u will PM and ask me.
Old 12-05-2004, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 358 / Power: 21
collin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercollin_23 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

woo...good lor. U take care leh bro. Go vegetarian for awhile...heehee...

I also kena the rashes or what cause finger nails itchy will scratch sometimes. One good medicine will be 'tridem' . Not bad, apply cure liaoz.

Quote:
I am not being kind and not helping her. I just dun want to kanna flamed here by those who come in and talk cock sing song and got nothing better to do.

But I will not hesitate to reveal to those who are interested to know when them PM me. Bcos I think if you are really interested to find fuck in GL then u will PM and ask me.
Old 12-05-2004, 10:55 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1845 / Power: 21
schwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant futureschwing has a brilliant future

Quote:
yeah, i fully agree with ya....

she might not be aware. cheogsters too might be aware. in the end, who suffer?
Old 13-05-2004, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by schwing
yeah, i fully agree with ya....

she might not be aware. cheogsters too might be aware. in the end, who suffer?
So u mean I should put her name here issit?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1