The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 18
grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future
Re: My auntie and I

Quote:
Originally Posted by getitdone View Post
spent 2 hrs reading all 95 pages. the story juz ended with your own imagination thereafter.

TS like written 10pages story with 80pages of comments.
10 pages of story with almost 3.8M views is something huh? Couldn’t believe it myself. Thanks for your support!
Old 12-01-2018, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

TS Give up writing?
Old 13-01-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
SongJoongki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by grouchycabi View Post
10 pages of story with almost 3.8M views is something huh? Couldn’t believe it myself. Thanks for your support!
Congrats.
Old 13-01-2018, 11:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
corniche deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Congrats bro.
Old 13-01-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
EternalFrame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nice story must support!
Old 14-01-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mrwoody deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After so so long i still come back and reread TS posts abt his story. Hope he can continue to share more... TS pls.
Old 15-01-2018, 07:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Interesting story TS, certainly hope you will continue with it.
Old 21-01-2018, 05:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
sparco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue ts
Old 21-01-2018, 07:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
More updates to your story will be great bro.
Old 05-04-2018, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 18
grouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant futuregrouchycabi has a brilliant future

I actually have quite a number of other stories that I have been itching to tell but just couldn't find the time to write them. All of them are true stories that happened to me. Maybe I should start telling them in this thread rather than start other threads, since so many supporters and bros are here.

One of the stories involved a lady friend of mine who is also a colleague. Let's call her Helen. She is four years older than me. She is married and I also know her husband.

Here is a short summary of the incredible event that happened to us:

We were assigned to attend an overseas conference one day as part of our work. For privacy sake, I will not give details of the country, hotel and conference we went to.

After the two-day conference, we had one more day to network and do our things before flying home.

That evening, Helen wanted to go for a swim at the beach. I didn't bring any swimming trunks so I didn't join her. I just sat in a lounge chair and read a hotel magazine.

After a while, Helen came quickly to me and I could see her face was pale and she was grimacing in pain. I asked her what happened and she said that she had been bitten or stung by something in the water.

I asked her where and she embarrassingly pointed to her private pubic area.

I mumbled "Let's hope it's not poisonous" and we immediately walked back to the hotel to seek medical help. Helen wasn't able to walk well and I had to put my arm around her shoulder and under her armpit to help her. It was awkward.

We returned to the hotel which was a short distance away and went to the counter, explained to the lady there what happened and asked for medical help. The hotel was situated in quite a rural place and there was no medical clinic nearby. The lady called her manager who came quickly and said it would take a long time to find a doctor at that hour, and that he could help as he had had some training in First Aid. He then retrieved a First Aid kid from behind one of the counters.

The manager, Helen and I returned to her room and she laid down on her bed. By then, her face was pale and I was worried. The manager then said "Let's see where she is stung. There have been some incidents recently of stings by jelly-fish and some small sea creatures."

The manager was looking at Helen with a cheeky grin on his face. I wasn't too please and I could see that Helen was uncomfortable. She was wearing a one-piece swimming costume. It was a very figure-hugging piece and I could tell that she definitely wasn't wearing anything else under that as her nipples were jutting out from the cold and I could see a bit of camel toe below.

The manager then told me, "Maybe it's better that you wait outside?" and I unthinkingly walked away. I turned back to take a look and he was moving as if to remove her swimming costume. I could see that Helen was trembling.

The manager was looking at Helen with a cheeky grin on his face. I wasn't too please and I could see that Helen was uncomfortable. She was wearing a one-piece swimming costume. It was a very figure-hugging piece and I could tell that she definitely wasn't wearing anything else under that as her nipples were jutting out from the cold and I could see a bit of camel toe below.

The manager then told me, "Maybe it's better that you wait outside?" and I unthinkingly walked away. I turned back to take a look and he was moving as if to remove her swimming costume. I could see that Helen was trembling.

As I walked out, Helen called me. I turned back and asked her how she was feeling. She wanted to tell me something and motioned for me to go closer to her. As I got nearer, she indicated she wanted to whisper something to me. I turned my head and moved my ear to her mouth. She told me, "I don't want this guy to touch me. Ask him to leave!"

Despite her obvious discomfort with whatever that had stung her private part, she was more uncomfortable with the manager with the cheeky grin.

I told the manager nicely to leave the room first. He was apparently unhappy but his cheeky grin didn't leave his face. He told me he would leave the First Aid kit with me and told me to call him if we needed him. As he walked out, he turned and took a leering glance at Helen's white long legs which were drawn back and slightly spread out.

I closed the door after him and went back to Helen. I was genuinely concerned and asked her "How now? You have to be quickly treated. It could be poisonous!"

Helen, face still pale, said to me "It is getting more painful and I think it is swollen. Could you take a look for me to see what it is?"

I felt very strange. Helen wanting me to take a look at the area where she's stung? That's her private parts! I was at that moment taken aback. I didn't know what to say or do. I was concerned about my friend's well-being. At the same time, I could recognise that I was also getting excited. After all, Helen is a very attractive woman and I love looking at her long white legs when she's wasn't looking at me.

Helen, looking at me seriously, said "Can you hurry up? It's very painful! And don't be shy lah! I need to find out what's wrong!"

With that, I approached her and moved my hands to her crotch as I wanted to push the thin cloth covering her pussy to take a good look.
Old 05-04-2018, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Bro, u already started this story back in 2017. This is exactly where u stopped and we had been waiting since then.... continue pls
Old 05-04-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

share more of the story bro, i really like it.
Old 05-04-2018, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Rat2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, thanks for sharing nice story.
Old 05-04-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster