The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-01-2018, 07:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiaoRenn View Post
Just creampied newly arrived hotel young girls at $$$$$$.
First timer and tight
Did a few and they are still around
Overnight and pump
Bro,can share ctc?ty
Old 20-01-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: When fucking raw & about to cum in pussy, would u tell the gal or dont tell?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pacinse View Post
Yes, undoubtedly, CIP is the best and once you are hooked on, you are likely to be hooked for life. Like some said, it is akin to go to heaven and come back later as earthlings. I think it is the ultimate pleasure that many men will die for.

The best part is the withdrawal later when the cums are leaking out from pussy. Quite a sight and sense of accomplishment. Most of us stared with rubber, then graduating with CIM and ultimately CIP.

My younger days I was with a WL from PRC, and unfortunately she forgot to bring rubber and then decided that it was my lucky day and she would allow me to cum in her raw, as she won’t normally due to her profession. After asking several questions, she agreed to proceed with raw and told me it was my lucky day....

For my regular FB, definitely CIP all the time. But once you are spoiled with CIP, one can hardly go backward to CIM or even rubber....

But alway be safe before doing CIP, check and verify at the moment when small head overrules big head, which is a huge challenge !!!!
Bro,what do you check that can guarantee safety 100%?
Old 20-01-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -294 / Power: 0
hayhayI hayhayI hayhayI

I always raw the DIA girls I pick up in Angeles City.
Old 20-01-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster (M)

hayhayI hayhayI hayhayI

These DIA girls are so naive and gullible to accept when I only pay them 1000p. Sometimes after banging them.... I introduce them to other guys and collect 1500p from these guys so I also earn 500p
Old 21-01-2018, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 23
crazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrazyivan6636 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Should just close your eyes and look away before you pill your cum deep inside her if she is new and its her first time.

She might not notice it if your cum is thick and not that warm. Cuddle her after that and take a quick nap for the sperms to go up into her cervix!

If its her first time use olive or coconut oil and she will not notice or feel the warmth inside when you cum. IF she is hesitant, give her a few shots of tequila to loosen her up!

Enjoy while you can .. do remember to bring with you an Escapelle pill for her to take the next morning so you won't be a new daddy
Old 21-01-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster (M)

hayhayI hayhayI hayhayI

I am currently in Angeles City now and have many DIA girls lined up. I am willingly to share them with bros who are interested... only 1500p which you pay to me. Most of these DIA girls can do raw with bbbj CIM and some even anal. All for only 1500p. I am staying at the Devera hotel.
Old 22-01-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
because CIP is the most satisfactory (At least to me). It will not be as shiok anymore if i pull out to cum elsewhere
I totally agree.
Old 22-01-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
CIP is number one!
Especially as I can still maintain hardness and thrust into the wetness, knowing her vagina is lubricated by my sperm...
It's like playing in puddles.

CIM number two!

Cum in condom - bleagh! Bo song la..
I totally agree with your ranking.

After CIP, I sometimes continue thrusting until it becomes a bit foamy or bubbly.
Old 22-01-2018, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17322 / Power: 21
222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute222nge has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
I totally agree.
up u +11 to 228
Cheers...........
Old 22-01-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

wah lan eh. u all not scared of AIDs meh???
Old 22-01-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
What is the sign language to tell "I am cumming"?
when u start to thrust harder and faster ?
Old 23-01-2018, 01:00 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
I totally agree with your ranking.

After CIP, I sometimes continue thrusting until it becomes a bit foamy or bubbly.
Lovely feeling!
BTW, I upped your points aeons ago.
Do return the favour.
Thanks.
Old 23-01-2018, 05:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smking View Post
I usually asked "where you want me to cum?" before proceed to bonk

If they got a preference, they will say on stomach, cim, etc

If they say up to me, I will directly cip
Last yr fucked a young indian gal Raw.
I cheekily asked her can creampie her during bonking.
She subtly told me:"I wish".
Needless to say, i fulfilled her wish loh.
Old 27-01-2018, 04:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda93 View Post
I’ve had it raw but never had cum in me, cause very scared pregnant. But I love it when my FB cum over my face, my boobs and all over.

So the question for all you guys is: does cumming inside feels better or cream pie? Or is it all just a matter of visual shiokness.
Pregnancy can be easily prevented, far easier than catching a disease.

A creampie is when semen leaks out of the vagina. To have this happen means the man must have ejaculated inside the woman. Semen will always leak out soon after ejaculation into the vagina. The vagina is not a storage reservoir.
Old 27-01-2018, 04:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 14
fringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
because CIP is the most satisfactory (At least to me). It will not be as shiok anymore if i pull out to cum elsewhere
Totally agree
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1