The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2017, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1245 / Power: 7
blackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud ofblackknight24Ba has much to be proud of
Re: Sexy dancers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baileys View Post
Bro what you mean real woman ar ? Think they are real woman ba.....lol
bro how you confirm, you verify personally ?
Old 17-10-2017, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1854 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackknight24Ba View Post
bro how you confirm, you verify personally ?
Ha ha ha I wish I can verify personally but can't leh.....but should be real woman lah if not will be damn scary sia....
Old 18-10-2017, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Quote:
Ha ha ha I wish I can verify personally but can't leh.....but should be real woman lah if not will be damn scary sia....
Wa if they aren't real women confirm will be really scary....
Old 18-10-2017, 01:26 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinetics View Post
Bro maybe we should catch the 5 of them and put them together with you in the island so that you can enjoy a good time with them and show them your power.
Maybe you just lack that bit of confidence ? Or maybe you like to share your problem and we see if we can help.
I cum very fast, although not premature ejaculation. Now older cannot cum too many times.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 18-10-2017, 01:36 PM
Samster

Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
I cum very fast, although not premature ejaculation. Now older cannot cum too many times.
Bro maybe you can try the start stop method to prolong your time of enjoyment ? I do that at times so as to give her a more intense O. Maybe you can try tat too.
Old 18-10-2017, 03:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
aulover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro maybe you can try the start stop method to prolong your time of enjoyment ? I do that at times so as to give her a more intense O. Maybe you can try tat too.
bro.. kindly explain what is start stop... sorry.. i never heard of such terms.. except for car..
Old 18-10-2017, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 12
Lucifer666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just for piak piak, I think I am okay with all of them.
Old 18-10-2017, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aulover View Post
bro.. kindly explain what is start stop... sorry.. i never heard of such terms.. except for car..
Bro
I copied this from the web....hope it clarifies
This is by far the most simple technique and can be done alone or with a partner. The technique involves stimulating the penis and stopping just before you feel you are about to ejaculate. Stop the stimulation for 30-60 seconds and start again once you feel that you have regained control.

We can also use this method when having sex....ram her hard and fast then stop to release some pressure then ram her hard again.
This will make her go crazy and when she O...it will be very intense.

Last edited by Baileys; 18-10-2017 at 07:29 PM.
Old 18-10-2017, 09:17 PM
Samster

Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer666 View Post
Just for piak piak, I think I am okay with all of them.
Well said bro....Tats the exact sentiment as mine.
Old 11-01-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

Sorry that I digged up an old thread but really like to share sometime tat I encountered recently....Not bullshitting.

That day as I was having lunch in a fast food restaurant, a group of 5 teenagers came over and sat at the table next to mine. Not paying much attending to them I continued taking my lunch while they had theirs. It was their conversation after they finished their lunch that attracted me.
A said that he and his 老大was drinking beer that night and his 老大introduced him to a happening website which have many good stuff and sex stories. A keep addressing this guy in the conversation as his 老大so might be his “big brother” in his outside activity.

A proceeded to show the guys some of the threads in the website; they were totally engrossed and were wooing and laughing.

From their conversation and reaction, I would tell which site they are visiting. lol

A then told them that his 老大went on to open a particular thread and shown him a picture.

“Walau, your老大steady leh…why show me a picture of a group of aunties; bak bak and still wear until like to show off sia” B said and laughing sarcastically.

Then I remembered a thread posted by a bro quite recently so I took a quick glanced at his phone and true enough they are indeed talking about that thread….

A then said that his老大told him these type bak bak cha bo then good; married but because husband busy working outside and not time to accompany them so they are mostly lonely and longtime no sex. If you heng heng managed to get them hooked on to you, then you can “play” with them and the best part is after that there is no 手尾.He said he got to know a few of this type of bak bak cha bo before and had good time with them. They will also automatically asked to stop the relationship too because they scare their husband would find out. But those were more like beer lady or waitress. These few looks more high class.

A’s 老大continued and said that he will only choose from the 3 bak bak ones and forget about the skinnier ones. And of the 3 bak bak ones, he will go for the middle one.

A asked him why because A knows that his老大likes woman with big neh neh but of the 3; the middle one has the smallest pair leh.

His 老大replied him that even though her neh neh is the not biggest but her ai siong 脸and her sexy body already enough to make his didi hard hard liao. Based on his experience of looking at woman’s appearance; she confirm very good in bed and he is to ram her, she will get so shiok that she will ask for more.

B commented that A’s 老大so experience ar….look at woman face can know whether she is good in bed bo….

C interrupted “Wa he so old liao still so horny and so solid…his didi still can hard hard ar…sure bo ?

All of them laughed loudly.
Old 15-01-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

Brother Kinetics
Seriously...but anyway thanks for the update.....the 老大 has good taste....ha ha ha.
Old 15-01-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 14
Nic1234 is a glorious beacon of lightNic1234 is a glorious beacon of lightNic1234 is a glorious beacon of lightNic1234 is a glorious beacon of lightNic1234 is a glorious beacon of lightNic1234 is a glorious beacon of light

Actually, if they girls remove their makeup and wear normal clothes or OL wear, might look better than this over-the-top dressing.

Maybe more bros here will be interested then in these OLs
Old 15-01-2018, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Out of the 5, the 3 bak bak ones attract me more than skinny ones. Maybe I have aged and are now more attracted to meaty ladies. Lol
The one, in the middle of the 3, looks the most delicious to me...her face and figure just nice ��
]
Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
Different strokes for different people,
i will take the 2nd from left.
Quote:
I like skinny MILF but the 2 in the picture not my cup of tea leh so I am going to choose from the 3 bak bak ones....I think I will take the middle one...she got nice smile and then is the pui swee type. Sikali...she also a good performer on the bed wa then hosei liao...lol
Piak piak her from behind sure damn shiok....
Quote:
A’s 老大continued and said that he will only choose from the 3 bak bak ones and forget about the skinnier ones. And of the 3 bak bak ones, he will go for the middle one.

A asked him why because A knows that his老大likes woman with big neh neh but of the 3; the middle one has the smallest pair leh.

His 老大replied him that even though her neh neh is the not biggest but her ai siong 脸and her sexy body already enough to make his didi hard hard liao. Based on his experience of looking at woman’s appearance; she confirm very good in bed and he is to ram her, she will get so shiok that she will ask for more.

B commented that A’s 老大so experience ar….look at woman face can know whether she is good in bed bo….

C interrupted “Wa he so old liao still so horny and so solid…his didi still can hard hard ar…sure bo ?

All of them laughed loudly.
All wise old men all think alike. Too bad no one called me 老大.
Old 16-01-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nic1234 View Post
Actually, if they girls remove their makeup and wear normal clothes or OL wear, might look better than this over-the-top dressing.

Maybe more bros here will be interested then in these OLs
I agreed with you....their stage makeup normally is very 夸张 de.
Like you said if they wear normal clothes maybe they will look better....
Old 20-01-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
samdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysamdiy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Was browsing through the net when I came across this pic of 5 MILF dancers posting with their trophy...must have won some dancer competition...looking at their dressing maybe belle dancing ba.
I was quite attracted to them so I decided to download and post it here to share. Out of the 5, the 3 bak bak ones attract me more than skinny ones. Maybe I have aged and are now more attracted to meaty ladies. Lol
The one, in the middle of the 3, looks the most delicious to me...her face and figure just nice ��
Let's just have a poll....which is your choice or they aren't you cup of tea at all ?

https://imgur.com/VR1QJfx
Bro,you should put up the video clip here.Am sure bros will choose based on their jiggliness of their boobs lol!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1