The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2018, 09:39 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
Negative points is the new gold standard
And dats alot.
Old 19-01-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maufans View Post
Zapper nowadays really hide behind walls. Chills. I up you 16 points Bro! 😂
Thank you bro , realized I cannot up your back. Have given you points sometime before
Old 19-01-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Bro

Ignore such cowards
I get zapped from time to time for collating lists and some FRs even though I only started since late last year.
I don’t give a damn and don’t intend to.

Cheers!
Thank you bro
Old 19-01-2018, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: Chio PRC SYTs that's like farking your neighbor's school-going daughter...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Thank you bro
True enough
Got zapped by some balless prick after my earlier comments
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 19-01-2018, 11:32 PM
Samster

MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

WH04 Cheerleader Babe
- Tian Xin from Hunan aged 23 yrs

All thanks to private recommendation from bro omnia, I managed to sample another gem.

1. Package
- 1.5ish m Petite syt with long curly brown locks c/w natural soft C boobs and brown nips; her ultra short cheerleader skirt actually gave me much peekaboo as she bounced up the stairs
- look wise more cute gnd syt with cheerful disposition and sexy mole at her cheeks; slim, not fair nor tanned complexion
- thick bush which hides her delicate pussy lips
- had a great time fondling, kneading, sucking and licking her soft and tender fun bags

2. Service
- Very good for a newbie even though no AR and did not offer licking of pussy
- allowed frenching but appears not so spontaneous on this aspect
- on the bed, her capped bj (as per my request) was very good, sensually done with good suction (some parts almost deep throat) and good stroking of the shaft simultaneously

3. Lovemaking
- Likes my lovemaking sessions al naturale.
- She din apply JY gel and got wet easily
- started with her on cowgal; moist pussy was tight at the beginning coupled with she grinds herself to orgasm soon
- petite frame (though with some baby love handles) but able to withstand heavy pounding; and in fact kept screaming for more
- fully ravished her in multiple positions till both of us climaxed together

Truly exhausting yet highly enjoyable session as she appears to enjoy sex.
When I came out, I saw Zhen Zhen and Duo Duo; waved bye to them.

The house will soon be down to just 1 gal; reinforcements only coming later.
Do support this lovely gem Tian Xin if you can.

Cheers!
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 21-01-2018, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
True enough
Got zapped by some balless prick after my earlier comments
Could be the guy himself
He is lurking in forum too
Old 21-01-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Could be the guy himself
He is lurking in forum too
Whatever they do as they deem fit.
I can’t be bothered.

I’m here to get good intel on worthy bonks
I’m here to share what I reaped

Cheers!
Old 26-01-2018, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 10
helloSYT is a Helpful and Caring SamsterhelloSYT is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashangel View Post
1234 - Lorong 12 House 34
Thanks bro! So now the girls don’t have number tag but Name tag instead?
Old 26-01-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

1649 小辣椒 Petite Syt
- Tian Tian from Chongqing aged 24 yrs (堂妹 of Yang Yang)

All thanks to private recommendation from bro omnia, I’ve yet another 小辣椒 1649 Tian Tian, 堂妹 of Yang Yang.

1. Package
- 1.5ish m Petite syt, slight tanned with shoulder length black hair c/w natural perky firm C boobs and brown nips; would her dressing accentuated her figure very well to 前凸后翘
- look wise 瓜子脸 reminds me of a 90s TCS actress 何永芳,sporty and smooth complexion; will not look out of place with beach volleyball babes in sentosa
- had a great time fondling, kneading, sucking and licking her big yet perky fun bags; boobs stand proudly against gravity maybe cos she used to be avid gym goer back home.

2. Service
- Considered good for a newbie even though no AR and limited service
- some frenching can tell she’s reluctant drenched but she opened up more after she was high; but smoky breath can be quite pronounced
- on the bed, her capped bj (as per my request) was very good, mostly deep throat)

3. Lovemaking
- Likes my lovemaking sessions al naturale.
- She din apply JY gel and got wet easily
- started with her on cowgal; moist pussy was very tight (shocked both of us cos condom broke upon mounting) coupled with she humps at times like an energizer bunny;
- after change to new condom pound her in lotus position think she enjoyed a lot judging from her moaning
- switched to missionary and pound her even more
- final switch to doggie and her shallow pussy almost can’t accoomdate my hard rod hence gotta go slow; after a while she acclimatized gradually and pound her to an explosive climax, while she laid prone on the bed

Truly exhausting yet highly enjoyable session with sporty chio babe.
One of my top 5 favs now
Old 26-01-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Hi bros
Any reccomendations for big doe eyes.. Petite like 1.55m with short - middle length hair. Frenching and accomodating in position will be good

Thanks in advance. I will up your points!
Old 26-01-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Hi bros
Any reccomendations for big doe eyes.. Petite like 1.55m with short - middle length hair. Frenching and accomodating in position will be good

Could you provide a few pictures to demonstrate the kind of girl you want.

Easier for us to recommend.
Old 27-01-2018, 05:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
juba1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Bros Any like xiao ni 2060 or long time ago aimee 1654a?

Skinny slim small kind. I am having trouble finding. Pls assist
Old 27-01-2018, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
Hi bros

Bro,

Nowadays many short syt stocks around.
U may check out these gals; but subject to your taste:

1. 1649 Tian Tian
- 1.5ish m 24 year old petite syt with perky natural C boobs, avid gym goer hence no fats on tummy, medium hair, slight tan, can french but slight reluctant, allows multiple positions

2. 1608 Xin Er
- 1.5ish m petite fair 25 year old ‘not so syt’ (height, slim and make up makes up seem younger though I suspect she’s older), long hair, papaya D boobs, can french passionately and allows multiple positions, enjoys sex

3. 1667 Bei Bei
- 1.58m petite fair 24 year old syt (some say Tin Pei Lin lookalike), long hair, natural C boobs, can french (now, as claimed by other bros; din french me when I tried her 2-3 mths back) and allows multiple positions

4. WH12 Xin Xin (not sure whether rtc)
- 1.5ish m petite fair 24 year old syt (some day Vivian Hsu lookalike), long hair, natural creamy full B boobs, can french passionately, allows multiple positions, enjoys sex

5. WH04 Tian Xin
- 1.5ish m petite fair 24 year old syt, slightly fleshy on thighs, long hair, natural C boobs, can french and allows multiple positions

6. 1649 Yang Yang
- 1.5ish m petite 25 year old syt, long hair, full natural C boobs, can french and allows multiple positions, enjoys sex

7. 1649 Xia Tian
- 1.5ish m petite 24 year old syt, slight tan, sharp features look like minority/ Thai, short-medium hair, B- boobs, can french and allows multiple positions

8. 1617 Jia Ning
- 1.58 - 1.6m petite 24 year old syt, fair (some say look like Karen Mok, Yang Gong Ru),
enhanced C boobs, long hair, can french, can costume play, multiple positions, enjoys sex

Note that usual disclaimer applies rgd whether can french depends on your chemistry with her.

Cheers!

Last edited by MrBigBadBird; 27-01-2018 at 10:50 AM.
Old 27-01-2018, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by juba1 View Post

Bro

Nvr tried any of the above gals as I prefer gals with min full B boobs and not too skinny.
The gal I’ve tried that fits your description best is 1649 Xia Tian.
Refer my description above in reply to another bro.
You may also refer to the thread on skinny syt; many bros have been sharing on your preference.
Old 27-01-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by juba1 View Post

You may consider San San 1651 and Vicky 1608,both are slim and pretty with tight pussy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1