The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Umtiti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang, Our Hollywood

Very good story, enjoy reading it
Old 02-12-2019, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.
Old 03-12-2019, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, more updates please.
Old 03-12-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 20
euks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sorry for the lack of update.

As this story was first written many years back, and the characters and my experience with them had further developed. I am now having a hard time trying to connect the different timeline.

Further update might get confusing and I will need feedback if it is so.
Old 03-12-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

euks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Geylang, Our Hollywood (Tirak Aka Lek)

==============================================
We all seek sadness sometimes..... If we can't feel any other emotions, sadness is our best companion. At least we feel alife in someway...
-- Eric Cantona

I stared at the pants hanging at the back of the door. Hidden in it is the wallet Bing Bing had given me and I wondered what life is BingBing leading now... and what did chilli padi's husband go through to marry one of Geylang's biggest KC Queen. I thought about QingQing... a girl who claim she is pregnant with my child and got send back home..... Ah Fon and Ling.. where we both had a memorable beyond the norm good-spirited Geylang Hollywood adventure. Then I thought about the numerous singapore girls I had a relationship with...and if I am too biased against singapore girls.... Maybe it is still possible to have a real relationship with one? Pearly the high maintainence girl...Chrissy the.....

"Today a customer wants to give me $300.00 to have sex with him no condom", my Teerak said in a very monotonousness tone.

I jerk myself back to my senses with my eyes still fixated on the pocket area of my hanging pants.

ME: and?

Teerak: I tell him go find 69.

Me: Oh? You don't want him?

Teerak: This Friday my mense come. Off day. I go your home cook for you?

Me: ...... ah... ok... Really? (Still in thoughts about the previous topic)

Teerak: yes... your mama will like me? I scared...

Me: I like you.... so mama will like you....You got other customer no condom with you? I tried to switch the topic back.

Teerak: Darling. I love you. So I must take care of myself for you. I know you don't believe me. I understand. But I will still take care of myself for you. When I not working here, I can love you 100 percent ok?

We made slow passionate love that night. (I booked 2 session PLUS overnight.) Nothing spectacular. Just feeling each other with all our senses under the bedsheet.
The room was total darkness.. it allows my imagination to flow....
My mind jumped between images of the woman I had sex with while my body enjoys the very delicate sensation given by my teerak's tongue and touches.
Her vaginal remain wet and warmth for the longest time without efforts from me... we just move our hips in sync as we flow from one position to another. Its a bit like tantric sex but we didn't try to have one. I just wasn't trying to reach orgasm and didn't aim to give her one either. After an hour or two I ejaculated into her. There was no gasping for air or any moaning.
I didn't even felt when my orgasm was near. My sperm just flow into her while I was kissing her, smelling her breath and I fell asleep while I was just inside her.
When we woke up... dried up cum was around her pussy and inner thighs. It was hard waking up. I didn't feel rested at all although I fell into a deep sleep.
I left the whorehouse in a strangely surreal state. I feel tired, peaceful and yet empty and confused.
Work will have to wait today. I am going home to sleep.

Last edited by euks; 03-12-2019 at 05:35 PM.
Old 03-12-2019, 10:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
RioDeJanuary deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang, Our Hollywood (Tirak Aka Lek)

Enjoy reading the story, do continue bro TS
Old 04-12-2019, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 04-12-2019, 07:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15663 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for sharing. Like your posts.
Here’s some points.
Old 04-12-2019, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10278 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by euks View Post
Sorry for the lack of update.
Not a problem.. Ups u for sharing.
Old 04-12-2019, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, please share more soon TS.
Old 04-12-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

It was at this point that I began this thread to pen my stories down. Lek and I started nine months before I started writing and our relationship ended long before I finish writing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We all seek sadness sometimes..... If we can't feel any other emotions, sadness is our best companion. At least we feel alife in someway...
-- Eric Cantona

I skipped work that day and end up feeling all melancholy at home. 13 years of chionging, lost count on the number of woman I had laid, alot of them paid sex, a few dozens of one-night stand and numerous me`morable committed and uncommitted relationships and this is where I was. What a joke.

I sat down and thought about the present world. A world full of contradiction, pretense, and irony.

I pondered about the practicability of my relationship with Lek. Its not like it will lead to anywhere so why am I taking it so seriously? In love with a pro? and then what? Marry her?
Will I be able to accept people knowing her Geylang Origin? Or will I have to hide her in Thailand?
In my present state, I have a wide variety of choices if I want to pursue them. Pros are for fucking. Have a good fuck and fuck off.
I should be with a much better girl. If not a virgin, or at least someone with a clean history.
Wait! what? Better girl? what is a better girl?........
Do I really look down on prostitutes? What a joke. Ain't myself a prostitute in some ways where I had compromise on my own so-called "integrity" and honor to achieve my own business goals?
Are the Singaporean girls I had dated really any better? Exclusive whores.! That's what they are! Giving up their pussy for what I am able to give them and more!

My head spun into a chaos of thoughts as I down another glass of Gordon bleu. I being to type.....

Morality/Ethics of Prostitution

Prostitution is often an inequitably misunderstood word! To most of
us, prostitutes are exclusively sex workers.

In its original meaning, prostitution is the "selling of one's honor". So
befittingly, a prostitute can be a professional – let's say – who
takes bribes to compromise or shirk his duties. A prostitute is the
ordinary person who compromises on virtues and honor for monetary
gains or in kind! He/she could take money to stand as false witness
or to hush-up! It could be somebody who takes money to frame another.
Or he could be an assassin! These are the prostitutes of the world
and they hail from all corners of society.

The Bible for instance makes reference to the "Great Prostitute" in
the Book of Revelation. Obviously this refers to the "Great
Corrupter" of mankind and not a supreme fucker whom you wait in line
to pay $1,000 to have mind-blowing sex with. So there are many
prostitutes amongst us and perhaps on par in numbers, if not
exceeding, the number of sex workers. Are you a prostitute?

As for sex workers, they can be considered as being in the personal
service industry. Service obviously pertains to sex. Are they in the
right or in the wrong? Neither, I guess, as they are just humans like
any of us. I personally have seen the humanism in some of them and
have been a recipient of sincere kindness and hospitality from sex
workers.

Just as you have humans diving into the sewer to unclog it,
sanitation workers who take care of filth, cadaver collectors and
funeral directors who take care of human "carcasses". They make life
better for us for without them, we have to co-exist with ever-
mounting filth.

Sex workers serve the clientele who at least have a place to go where
they can have their sex – either as a side adventure or for plain
relief. There is no need to let our animal selves go out and rape
women for sex services are available.

Why do people derogatorily "brand" sex workers as "prostitutes"
and "illegitimate" children as "bastards"? Yet they use such services
and constantly produce such children. Shouldn't there be a mark of
appreciation instead?

Some sex workers are nymphomaniacs. They reckon to themselves, why
should they do it for free when they can get paid and still enjoy it.
Furthermore they can also choose their clients. Some women fell like
they are their husband's exclusive prostitute. After all, he puts the
food on the table, hardly talk to her and mount her each time he
feels like it. On top of that, she cannot have other man if she so
desires, expected to bear him children and care for them as well as
put up with the occasional abuse. Then there is the housework,
cooking and cocking! Instead of a prostitute, she may feel more like
a sex slave - since prostitutes are paid and she is not! Why does she
take all this shit? Well because he takes care of her (and the family
he created) by providing a home and the necessities that come with it.

So, it just a question of finances? Now, why can't she be independent
and not allow herself to be "owned" by any man. Via prostitution, she
has her sex and still can earn a lucrative income and she can take
care of herself – minus his children and abuses! What about morals,
values and decorum? "Well, I am not hurting anyone but myself". Now,
does that make practical sense? You can expect that a good measure of
these sex workers are downright practical and smart women.

Sex workers are on level ground as women especially if they lack
looks, education and wealth. They contend with the fact that they
still have a decent pussy as compared to the lady doctor, accountant
etc. and can feel not shortchanged or deprived! She appreciates that
she also has something of "universal demand and monetarily value"!

So why can't society be respectful of sex workers? Why can't men who
use their services be respectful and appreciate them for what they
do? In fact, it's us that need our morals and values scrutinized.
Are we bigots and prejudicial that we compartmentalize and brand
humans? Where did I hear that famous saying: "let he who has not
sinned cast the first stone"?

Prostitution is also a PhD that acts like a lowlife!

Who's the prostitute now?

PS: The above essay is a post I read somewhere and copied into my drive many years ago. I no longer remember who is the original writer but it contains many content and thoughts similar than mine. I edited/remove and change some of the content to suit this story better.
Old 05-12-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

BullShit!!!! BullSHIT!!!!! BULLLLL SHIT!!!!
I thought to myself as I read through what I just finish typing.

Moral values are ideas created by humans to justify their way of living and to create a more systematic organized way of living across the population.

All these given correct way of living by society and popular moral values and social standards that we all know are just human bullshit.

It is morals if you think it is morals. It is bullshit if you think it is bullshit.

I saved the bullshit essay I just typed and archive it into a folder named " RANDOM BULLSHIT"

I lit another cig and suck in a deep drag.

"Let your heart guide you, and use your mind to guide where your heart"

An idealistic moto I used since I was a teenager.

Understand how you truly feel and use logical common sense to guide you towards your goals.

I had been jumping from relationships to relationships. I know I crave intimacy but the one that I want to be with has to connect to my mind.
Just like women want their men to love them not for their looks or pussy, men do not want their women who are with them for their money.

What I have with Lek are simply physical intimacy with a false sense of emotional connection born out from great sex. I may have felt great emotions under the sheets but those are just my own outpouring of pend up emotions.

The chaotic nature of having a relationship with a Pro is its add a mixture of all kinds of emotions into your life creating a cocktail of explosive emotion in you. The end result is like throwing all kinds of chemicals into a dormant volcano. You erupt and pour all your emotions along with your sperm into a comforting vaginal hole.

I found my answer.
I book an expensive hotel on her off day and I fucked her like an animal.
There was blood. She was having her menses but that only makes me more brutal in my fucking.
We fucked in the bathroom. I use soap as a lubricate and force myself into her ass. Lek protested but I was determined.
"Today, your body is mine!" I said.
Lek has never tried Anal sex before. Neither am I a fan of it. It not for physical pleasure. It was for me to exert my dominance over this girl. If no man has taken your ass before, you will give it to me.

I held her neck as I pound into her ass from behind. She is in pain but her kneels bent slightly in submission to perk up her ass to accommodate my banging. With one arm around her neck and one hand pulling her wrist, I achieve a systematic rhythm.
Her menses blood flow down her thighs onto the wet bathroom floor.
" You are my slut !" I commanded.
Lek gave out a whimpering soft moan.
"You are my slut !" I commanded again as I slam my palm onto her right ass cheek.
Lek jerked in shock but I was quick to grab her wrist again and pull her back into position to continue my pounding.
"You are my slut!" I tightened my grip on her.
"yes... I am your slut..." Lek finally submitted softly..

Satisfied... I continue my pounding till I finally shot my sperm into her asshole.

I held her hair to make her suck my cock as she knelt on the bathroom blood-covered floor. But the animal in me is gone. I no longer get any satisfaction from such domineering animal act.
I held her up and gave her a loving kiss while gently holding her neck.
Lek looks beautiful with her shiny wet black hair against the bathroom setting.
"I ...love .. you.." I whispered thinking of Bing Bing.
"Today you are my slut and I love you today"... I continued

I send Lek home that night and upon leaving, I gave her a branded purse with a handwritten card inside.

I didn't contact Lek nor answer her calls for the next one year ...

Geylang Hollywood starring Euks had ended...
Old 05-12-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
KirkbyTG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice and juicy story,. Thanks
Old 05-12-2019, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
phamtrucktroi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoping to read more episodes.
Old 05-12-2019, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Camping For More Updates , Thanks Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1