The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 06-08-2019, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Morena is highly unrecommended for booking (even banned by Nono)
In recent weeks, we have managed to get young and nice ceweks from there at 1juta for overnight without trouble. The choinging scene is rather dynamic and is not fixed. It is up to the individual to test the market rather 7th than have a fixed conception of the whole scene. Just leave it to the market forces and things will work out right. Anyway, one man meat is another one poison. Cheers.

BTW, our group always make a monthly trip around the joints and select our ceweks for the night.

Last edited by OnlyLiveOnce; 06-08-2019 at 08:52 PM. Reason: Updates
Old 06-08-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5432 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
Hi
In recent weeks, we have managed to get young and nice ceweks from there at 1juta for overnight without trouble..
Good to know that. Thanks for pointing it out. Things may change quickly, as you have remarked.
Old 07-08-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 668 / Power: 19
Leoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to beholdLeoric is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

For more information on Batam, you may wish to flip through my signature link which will brings you to the below post :

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=13862

...and if you happen to be NOT in SBF page, you can also try to Google : Batam Nono1973. Google search engine will bring you to SBF, and leads you back to my signature link.
Hahaha...u are now on google. .

I just tried, & it works!

Heading to batam next week again after National day but before the indo national day on 17.

Nowaday each 2d1n trip cost me around :

Ferry : $28/$38 (coupon = $28, orange tix = $38)
Overnite Girl : 1 jt anytime of the day before sunset, after 11pm = 700k/800k
Hotel : 300k/600k depending on hotel room class.
Taxi : 0

Total cost most time is within the $200 unless i play big boss.

One month down is abt $800, my GR also cost me around there per month.
Old 07-08-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
PowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hmm...talk about coffee, if i dont remember wrong, i did read in the vietnam thread that you have tried the Luwak Coffee in vietnam before. If you happen to be in Batam at any point of time, perhaps can bring some over and to make a comparison between both place's quality of Luwak Coffee.

The reason i suggest that is becos Luwak coffee is Indonesia's signature coffee,hehehe... its like i would go around to try out any noodles or Bak Kut Teh (or other food) in Batam that i come across, and then make out to see which is most suitable for myself. The same can be applied for Batam girls too.

Side notes :

According to my own findings, there are 3 version of Indonesia Luwak Coffee.

Version 1, the Luwak aka Cat in their natural habitat (living in the wild) steals and eats the coffee bean, they shit it out, people go around collecting them.

Version 2, the Luwak aka Cat were kept in captive by farmers in coffee farm, made to eat the coffee bean, they shit it out and the farmer go collect it.

Version 3, a machine were create to stipulate like that of a Luwak aka Cat's stomach, the machine handler threw the coffee bean in and allow it to go through the machine which were made to be as close as possible to be like a luwak or cat. When the machine dispense remains, the machine handler collect the beans.

Version 1 being most expensive, version 2 is 2nd most expensive and cheapest one is the 3rd version where they can mass-produce. I think the above were also applied for raw honeys too.

For a healthier choice, coffee is best to drink w/o sugar and/or creamer.

Just sharing....again.[/QUOTE]

I saw this coffee selling at mega basement hyermart...the price $30sgd like tat..The got small packets one which cost cheap abit...

Last edited by PowerBenz; 08-08-2019 at 10:00 AM.
Old 07-08-2019, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
rocker1688 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, do we still need to pay for tips when visit massage joint? If yes, any market rate?
Old 07-08-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BiGlUsT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi esteem seniors,

i'm going to batam tomorrow, would like some advice as in what time is the best to look for cewek? And while skimming through the thread i saw that can also find them via twitter, hw do i go about it? how should i find them?

Thanks a million for the help
Old 07-08-2019, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar666 View Post
Hmmm very profound and fully agreed. I read articles on fasting for dinner till next day, 过午不食, 2 meals a day, etc and I also tried skipping dinner for a month and only took small bite or snack if I was hungry and I must say I feel great during that period though worry that my weight is going down.
Not many people understands that by skipping one of the usual 3 MAIN meals a day for a normal human, we also indirectly shorten the gap of 2 shares of fruits and vegetable + 1 others. That has turn out to be a more healthier choice for many too.

Then again, as mention in my below quote, having 2 main meals doesnt means its solely just 2 main meals. In between can still have some small snacking. Just make sure to stick to a more healthier choice of snacks, eg organic fruits, peanuts etc.

Quote:
This is called Health Preserving aka 养生. Not many living human on earth can stood on such discipline to take mainly 2 main meals a day (note, i say mainly 2 meals a day and NOT "Only 2 main meals a day"). The types of people know to do that were monks, priests or clerics from old time temples ages ago. Those who follow such health preserving methods were very minimum.
...and simply just avoid too much of high calories stuffs like fried chicken,potato chips etc. Not that those who are going through Health Preserving aka 养生 schedule should totally avoid ALL unhealthy food but its more of a need to keep it under control and/or to strike a balance in one's body. What is my balance then...and the answer only i know. Just like i wouldnt know whats your balance. Everyone's different.

To me, there is no such thing as unhealthy food (that includes fast food,potato chip tit-bits etc). Just unhealthy habits,and lacking self-control that makes my body goes off-balance, resulting in being lesser healthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar666 View Post
This I usually eat dinner before 6.30pm as much as possible.
The old farmer's saying during olden days were, “戌时不贪食,子时莫恋色,卯时切喝酒” meaning , dont crave for food after 7pm to 9pm timing (戌时), dont crave for sex-related stuffs after 11pm to 1am timing (子时) and no alcoholic stuffs after the 5am to 7am timing (卯时). Of course, those were the old farmer's life...hehehe...cannot really apply to modern day city life today.

Which is why i say, its mainly suitable for me to work towards on in Batam after i am away from Singapore's city life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
FYI From horizon counter. 9/8 ferry all fully booked.
Not all but mostly booked,hehehe...their website says so. Just that most popular or preferred timing were gone.

Photo above taken from Horizonfast ferry website as of 07.08.2019,around 1030pm Singapore time.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 07-08-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
try tis movie & watch it in yr btm rm wit yr ger...lol

( Click to show/hide )

it's funni & same time scary...my fav!

here is full movie....lol...the eye 10

( Click to show/hide )

...but onli got eng subtitle....lol...
This movie not bad tho. Thanks for the input,hehehe...

i will keep this link and watch it with my girls in Batam possibly on my next trip.

Quote:
or u prefer eng funni horror+gross movie like tis one?

tis movie claims tat Rosemary baby durin 1968, the exorcist durin 1973, 1978's holloween, 1979's alien movie, 1980's the shining, 1982's the thing, 1984's nitemare on elm st, 1987 hell raiser, 2002's the ring movie got one thg in common....lol...they were all for Sissies....lol

( Click to show/hide )

...& i agree wit wat tis slither movie trailer says so.

my review is tis movie is veri veri grossly & funni...& one of MOST disgusting movie ever made....lol

watch it wit all yr gers in btm, surely 101% hug u tight tight....lol...
i watch this movie before too. And its really very GROSSLY ,hehehe....a very good one too. Its more like an alien movie than a ghostly movie.

Time to bring my HDMi cable over in my upcoming Batam trip,hehehe...

Quote:
sorie ya, cn't find full movie in youtube lei....
No problem, i will try to locate it at the Indo sub-titled site to see if i can find Slither...hehehe...good call.

Ok,talk about good scary yet funny movie, there is actually one coming up. Either on late Aug or somewhere around Sept (maybe even later) and not so sure if Batam will be screening the movie.

It's called...

Little Monsters

Here's movie plot...

Imagine a school trip with kindergartners and a fearless teacher. Now add a zombie invasion to the mix. When an army experiment goes wrong, zombies run loose, endangering the students and their chaperones. With this impending danger, Lupita Nyong’o, Josh Gad, and Alexander England must attempt to fight back against the flesh-eating corpses. That’s roughly the plot of Little Monsters.

...and then there is this movie called Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark which is suppose to start screening on Singapore National Day on 9th August and it should be coming to Batam, just dont know the exact date as yet,hehehe...

Well, currently whats screening in Batam on the beginning of August couldnt get me really interested but one did caught my eyes tho...hehehe...

FAST & FURIOUS: HOBBS & SHAW

...and oh, since i arent really interested, hence i am not going to write anything on its plot/synopsis. Its an action movie comedy.

It should not be a too bad movie to watch in Batam tho and thats just in case anyone do have some extra time to kill,hehehe...getting a good laugh is much often one of the best medicine.

Enjoy the movie, enjoy your girl's company and hopefully enjoy Batam.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 08-08-2019, 12:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Not all but mostly booked,hehehe...their website says so. Just that most popular or preferred timing were gone.
Believe it or not, on those dates from 9 Aug onward, u will never be able to find a room good enough in all yr preferred hotels.

I'm not planning to go btm until next tues onward.
Old 08-08-2019, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
yourslovingly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
Believe it or not, on those dates from 9 Aug onward, u will never be able to find a room good enough in all yr preferred hotels.

I'm not planning to go btm until next tues onward.
Good decide. You can struck in crowded from harbour bay if you go on these days
Old 08-08-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hmm...talk about coffee, if i dont remember wrong, i did read in the vietnam thread that you have tried the Luwak Coffee in vietnam before. If you happen to be in Batam at any point of time, perhaps can bring some over and to make a comparison between both place's quality of Luwak Coffee.

For a healthier choice, coffee is best to drink w/o sugar and/or creamer.

Just sharing....again.
Vietnam dun have pre-packed 3 in 1 or 2 in 1 Luwak coffee or Weasel coffee...the one I bought were beans grounded to powder and need to drip using coffee filter...

https://www.trung-nguyen-online.com/legendee.html

How to make Vietnamese coffee...

BTW, hope all bros enjoy super long weekend...if those have no tickets still can enjoy...just keep bonking....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 08-08-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Lanjiaomao is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bros out for fun tonight. Pls pm me
Old 08-08-2019, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
cougar666 is one of the Best!cougar666 is one of the Best!cougar666 is one of the Best!cougar666 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
Believe it or not, on those dates from 9 Aug onward.
I guess those popular places for short trip such as JB, Batam, Bangkok, etc will be packed as it's also a rare occasion with 2 public holidays back to back. I am also considering to go over next Thursday.

Last edited by cougar666; 08-08-2019 at 11:43 PM.
Old 08-08-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 15
cougar666 is one of the Best!cougar666 is one of the Best!cougar666 is one of the Best!cougar666 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Not many people understands that by skipping one of the usual 3 MAIN meals a day.
Agreed, one can have several meals a day but with smaller portion and healthy food like what Dr M or some elderly said, small portion and 70% full is good enough. I have 4-5 meals a day sometimes starting at 7am, 10am, 12pm, 3pm and sometime 6-6.30pm.

I am a believer of "the food is the medicine and the medicine is the food". I also agreed with you that our body is capable of self healing. It is good if 1 can abide to healthy food and good living habit but it requires a lot of discipline. We sometimes go against nature by sleeping late instead of before 10-11pm, over eating especially if it is buffet which we paid so much and need to recover the cost and eating unhealthy food especially a lot of processed food nowadays.

I have a friend who is 70 years old and he looks younger, full of energy and walk faster than me He does not take dinner for 10 years, do a lot of walking and eat healthily though he does drink beer and hard liquor.

I tried eating healthily and I do feel my body changing. I feel lighter and only fall sick once with running nose for past 1 year. It is rarely to found someone like you who understand and appreciate the concept. I would also like to recommend you a documentary, Food Choices which you can find it in YouTube. It clarify most of the myth one has on food.

Happy National Day.
Old 09-08-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 13
99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Look 4 Indorasa massage
Bro BFOMF5, Thanks for sharing.. Can I have more information on your recommendation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1