The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 25-01-2019, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
PowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Kupu kupu had closed down..
Old 25-01-2019, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBenz View Post
I give you a lead in batam

There is a massage shop at Suka Gadi Golf club. A nice masseur named Chimpaka, nice looking and can go to the hotel. I overnight her twice. She is good. Cheers
Old 25-01-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 10
yesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryesscenter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by retirebatam View Post
Tiil date hardly can find a hotel with in-house massage (call to the room) that can match king massage formosa in terms of the number of massage cewek and economical massage price

Biz hotel room massage is quite expensive and the massage lady quoted my friend 500k for quickie fj.

Batam city hotel massage has many cewek but the price for special in room massage also too expensive.
Why u so fuck up

At I - grand hotel on 2nd floor there is a karaok where there a 100 girls to choose from. Cheers. Let me know happening
Old 25-01-2019, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Ask if it due to CNY coming?
They said rental increased.
That means the price is going to stay after CNY.
The almost same thing happening at City Walk Mall, Bento Tei Restaurant too.

Used to cost around or less than 150k rupiah just couple of months ago,but now....

...luckily my friends didnt join me there in that trip (i invited them),hehehe...otherwise it wont become a value for money meal anymore.

The price becomes almost the same as the Japanese restaurant in Nagoya Hill Mall which is more authentic in terms of cooking and taste. I am unlikely to visit Bento Tei anytime in my coming days in Batam unless someone plan to pay for that meal,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 25-01-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Maybe they just washed it?
I "washed" them...hehehe...remember,i have 3 times free laundry per day at hotel and i "wash" them once every other months for that same few rooms i often stayed in,for hygiene reasons.

I was about to do the same in my last trip and only to realize that the texture of the curtain is now different when i had them send to the laundry. It becomes thinner....did i "over-wash" it? Hehehehe...no, i didnt... it was replaced (my guess).

I am glad the usual hotel staffs still remember "that" stingy guy after MIA for around 6 months,hehehe...

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 25-01-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supreme_madness View Post
With that, I want to thank bro Nono for replying my PM when I had asked for a little help on the scene in Batam. Am heading over tomorrow and coming back on Sunday. Wish me luck! Been to Batam for the typical stuff. This is the first time heading for the “other” stuff. Staying at Amir. Any bros going over, just PM me. Maybe can meet. Will write an FR or post pictures if successful.
There's a massage spa at the hotel. I think its still quite new,i havent got the time to try it yet. Since you are there,maybe can give it a try if it isnt too expensive,hehehe...

The reason why many of my friends didnt like to stay there becos to walk up and down the hotel entrance slope can be a real pain (maybe we are no longer young,hehehe..). Another reason is the service level of the hotel in the past is not up to par. The final 3rd reason is,...well...i will tell you when you get back from Batam,hehehe...since you are already there today,i dont want to scare you.

If you have an overnight girl with you,she might tell you the "final reason",if she's already been working in Batam for a while.

Nonetheless, i wish and hope you will have a safe and enjoyable Batam trip.

Cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 25-01-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Tiil date hardly can find a hotel with in-house massage (call to the room) that can match king massage formosa in terms of the number of massage cewek and economical massage price
100% agree. I have been asking the same old question over the last few years.

Anyone knows any hotel where the in-house "per hour massage" service cost close to or same as of those massage parlors around Utama massage parlor?

King Massage price list as of 2019 for reference :

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=12828

Quote:
Biz hotel room massage is quite expensive and the massage lady quoted my friend 500k for quickie fj.
Hehehe...wait till you try Gideon hotel,a HJ can cost 500k rupiah and she give me a "take it or leave it" look.

Lai Lai one is not bad,but too bad the hotel room is a bit off my expectation and location not ideal for me.

Goodway one also not bad, the massage parlor per hour cost can be a bit higher than King but their plus plus is close to Utama massage parlor pricing. A handful of MP around that area is actually not bad too.

City Central however has a new Family massage place that is worth looking into. My friend tells me ex Indo Rasa MP 20 meter radius has a new shop,hehehe... nowaday i visit more often on Bridge and Relax.

I just tried Eska recently and it didnt live up to my expectation.

May share a small review later.

PS : just notice i am mostly at Area B

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=12380

Quote:
Batam city hotel massage has many cewek but the price for special in room massage also too expensive.
That was becos you havent try their "in-house" massage (not in-room massage) and remember the girls name. Their pricing should be just a bit higher than those in Kings and not exorbitantly high like those in Blue Bayou and Justme.

Simply test drive at their in-house (not in-room) massage 1st, and if you think they are good. Next time order them in-room,hehehe...applies for weekdays only becos i tried them out during weekdays.

Total cost plus their entrance fee however still cost higher than Kings tho.

If compare base on Men spa to Men spa, it should still be the lowest priced.

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=12411

Quote:
This is not a good news for me in 2019.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 25-01-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

City Central however has a new Family massage place that is worth looking into. My friend tells me ex Indo Rasa MP 20 meter radius has a new shop,hehehe... nowaday i visit more often on Bridge and Relax.
Bridge mp and Relax mp near formosa but no album to choose. Relax mp is curtain cubicle if not wrong like not much privacy.

Quote:

That was becos you havent try their "in-house" massage (not in-room massage) and remember the girls name. Their pricing should be just a bit higher than those in Kings and not exorbitantly high like those in Blue Bayou and Justme.

Simply test drive at their in-house (not in-room) massage 1st, and if you think they are good. Next time order them in-room,hehehe...applies for weekdays only becos i tried them out during weekdays.

Total cost plus their entrance fee however still cost higher than Kings tho.

Thanks for the tips at batam city hotel. Is there a kind of cheap promotion rate for in-house massage there ?
Old 26-01-2019, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 16
supreme_madness is one of the Best!supreme_madness is one of the Best!supreme_madness is one of the Best!supreme_madness is one of the Best!

Quote:
There's a massage spa at the hotel. I think its still quite new,i havent got the time to try it yet. Since you are there,maybe can give it a try if it isnt too expensive,hehehe...

Nonetheless, i wish and hope you will have a safe and enjoyable Batam trip.

Cheers!
Thanks boss nono! So it’s close to 1:00AM (IDT) here, as I’m typing this and I can safely say my first day in Batam wasn’t too bad. Could have been better but so far it’s not too bad.

Took the 7:00PM (SGT) ferry (Batam Fast) from TMFT and alighted at HBFT at 6:30PM (IDT). Not much passenger in the ferry today, so going through customs was a breeze. As me and my friend were hungry, we straightaway went to Wey Wey Seafood. Price wasn’t that bad though I’m certain there’s cheaper and better alternative.

We ordered a few dishes (medium size) comprising of 2 plates of veggies, 1 bowl of soup, 1 plate of egg, 1 plate of squid and 1 big plate of grouper. Had a big bottle of Bintang each. Total bill was Rp570,200. We weren’t complaining as it was absolutely filling.

After that we went to our accommodation. This trip’s accommodation is Harbour Bay Amir Hotel. It cost SGD48.00 for two nights (booked through Agoda) with Rp200,000 a deposit. Checked in at 8:30PM (IDT). And thanks to boss nono for not telling me the history of the hotel. Haha! Probably when I’m back then you can tell me what is with the hotel.

The only complain I currently have is that it’s old, aircon is somewhat crazy and doesn’t seem to cool the room fast enough. And I hate the slope that boss nono mentioned. It’s steep! That aside, has the opportunity to check out the in-house spa. It’s called Aaram Spa. Some of pricing is as follow,

Traditional Heritage Massage (60 mins) - Rp198,000
Gentleman Deep Relaxing Massage (60 mins) - Rp225,000
Aaram Twin Girls (60 mins) - Rp325,000

Will try to snap a picture of the brochure and upload it when I’m able to. So there was a bit of hard selling for the Gentleman Deep Relaxing Massage which me and my buddy ended up taking. We booked for a session at 11:00PM (IDT). Paid a Rp100,000 deposit for each of us to secure the session and we head out after that.

We went to a pub called Bar Galérie located along the stretch of Batam Harbour Boutique Hotel. It was quite empty when we went in. There were 6 ladies waiting to entertain customers. Ordered 6 bottles of tiger (Rp280,000) and bought cocktails (Rp200,000/cocktail) for 2 of the ladies. Total bill was Rp735,000. Steep but each of us managed to get the number of our respective lady. So meeting them once they are done later at 3:00AM (IDT).

Once we were done with that, we headed back to the hotel for our session. My masseur came 5 minutes after I got into the room. Short lady and a little on the chubby side. But overall she wasn’t that bad looking. Was told to strip and just wear a towel for the session. Made small talk, turned out she’s 31 year old with a 4 year old daughter. Her name’s Amel. She started the session by asking how long did I book the session for. Teased her and said that I booked until morning.

Good rapport but sadly she couldn’t stay overnight due to having to head home to her daughter. Massage was surprisingly good. She was tender but yet managed to release the tension on my shoulders and back. While massaging, I popped the question whether or not there’s other services and then she asked me what do I want as she provides everything. I asked her how much for “main” and she asked how much am I willing to pay. I insisted that she told how much she’s chsging and she opened at Rp600,000.

I rejected her because I remembered the golden rule, don’t accept the first two offers. So I told her Rp600,00 was too steep and she asked me to counter offer. I said I’m willing to pay a certain amount only but will not reveal yet. So she then counter offered Rp500,000 which I rejected too. I then counter offered Rp350,00 for the fun of it only to get shot down because she find it weird to have the Rp50,000 and somehow we agreed on Rp300,000. The best part, I got two shots for what I feel is a low amount. She started with a HJ and then she cleaned me up when I came the first round.

After which she put on a condom and ride me. Changed a couple of positions. It was absolutely fulfilling and I came for the second time. Before she left, I gave her Rp500,000. Rp300,000 for her service and Rp200,000 for the balance of the session which I told her to keep the change for herself. FJ was also, good GFE. Could see that she aimed to please as she was still giving me a HJ up until the time she wanted to leave. And now I’m in the room alone typing this out while waiting for 3:00AM (IDT). This marks the end of the first day and looking forward for the next one. Will try to post more!

Last edited by supreme_madness; 26-01-2019 at 10:06 AM.
Old 26-01-2019, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:

No more Telkomsel Point Discount Promo?
Old 26-01-2019, 10:42 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supreme_madness View Post
Thanks boss nono! So it’s close to

We went to a pub called Bar Galérie located along the stretch of Batam Harbour Boutique Hotel. It was quite empty when we went in. There were 6 ladies waiting to entertain customers. Ordered 6 bottles of tiger (Rp280,000) and bought cocktails (Rp200,000/cocktail) for 2 of the ladies. Total bill was Rp735,000. Steep but each of us managed to get the number of our respective lady. So meeting them once they are done later at 3:00AM (IDT).

After which she put on a condom and ride me. Changed a couple of positions. It was absolutely fulfilling and I came for the second time. Before she left, I gave her Rp500,000. Rp300,000 for her service and Rp200,000 for the balance of the session which I told her to keep the change for herself. FJ was also, good GFE. Could see that she aimed to please as she was still giving me a HJ up until the time she wanted to leave. And now I’m in the room alone typing this out while waiting for 3:00AM (IDT). This marks the end of the first day and looking forward for the next one. Will try to post more!
Nice FR bro, waiting for your 2nd part FR.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 26-01-2019, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
shades77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Hi bros,

Need urgent advise.
Am planning a day trip next weekday to Batam for some massage and action.
Plan to go about 10am and reach back sg about 6pm.
Can any bros pls recommend which massage parlour and girl to go?
Are all girls there Indonesians? Any tips on transport and rates?

Pls advise?
Anyone bros wanna join me?

Gam sia gam sia!!
Old 26-01-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
temporary close or permanant? went few time there no much girl
Old 26-01-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dadairen1hao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
finding people go batam on Feb 2 or Feb5

I am looking for people to go Batam on Feb 2nd or Feb 5th. It may be a 2 day 1 night trip. I am a newbie so I want to looking for the person who can go together. Thank you

Anything you can PM me.
Old 26-01-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by shades77 View Post
Hi bros,

Need urgent advise.
Am planning a day trip next weekday to Batam for some massage and action.
i dn't knw y u choose 2 b no readin page one & nono's signature but since i've a bit time here,i'll jus extract sm nono info on his signature 2 reply u la...

if it's day trip & if u reach btm by bc ferry terminal,upon touch dwn jus take short taxi trip 2 Sahid Batam Center Hotel Venus & enjoy the rest of yr day tere.

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=11193

4 myself,i no like 2 waste time & $...i jus relax eat shop fuck in one area & after tat go back sg 4 day trip. If u like 2 look see walk walk ,then hv 2 take 10-15min taxi dwn 2 nagoya area lor...

if u drop on btm hb ferry terminal, then walk 2 octopuss 2 kill the rest of yr day lor...both octopuss & venus r men spa,fyi....lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1